Hobson's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"OK, here's the deal," said Sandy, back in charge once more. "Are you ready to come, John? - Yes? OK then. We get 20 seconds each - Alya and I will be timers. This time we'll try to get him to come, all tricks are allowed. Karen, you keep your hand on his dick and keep jacking him. Alya, you get his balls, and Alex (nasty grin..) you get to tickle his asshole. The one to get him to come in her mouth is the winner of our competition, but when he starts, just swallow one spurt and then pass him around, so we call all get some, OK? John, just lie back and enjoy the ride, and oh yeah, you get to play with the tits of the girl sucking you. Trust me, you will like this!"

Overwhelmed by this efficiency, I just laid back, closed my eyes and surrendered my body to these four incredible nymphs. Sandy started, now sucking with new energy and doing wild things with her tongue at the same time. I held her soft breasts while she gyrated over me. Alya clapped her on her shoulder and Karen took over, still with her gentle approach, syncopated with her hand movement on my straining shaft. Her breasts were still overwhelming. Alya had her hands on my balls, fondling and squeezing ever so gently, and on Sandy's signal took over from Karen. She was also a pretty experienced cocksucker, I could tell, with a subtly different rhythm, now in time with her hand on my scrotum. Suck-lick-suck-lick, ye gods..... In self-defence I grabbed her pointed breasts and pinched her nipples hard. She moaned and increased her attack.

Alex's hand had been burrowing steadily under my ass and into my crack. I spread my legs and lifted my hips a little to help, and she reached my asshole, just as it was her turn. She pushed with her finger and at the same time took my dick all the way down in one smooth motion, swallowing one end and probing the other in perfect counterpoint. I timed my hands on her breasts to match her pace and could feel her respond.

"Time' - Sandy said and started all over again, then Karen, then Alya, Alex, Sandy, Karen, Alya, Alex, Sandy, Karen...I lost track, despite their distinctive approaches. I just took it all in and fought for control. It couldn't last, of course, no matter how much I wanted it to never end. Somewhere in the cycle I came. Spurt after spurt, sucked down by hungry mouths, some went in the air, but most was deposited in a hot, sucking orifice.

Slowly I came back to reality. I was still grasped by willing hands, but my cock was clearly beyond any further effort for a while. I saw four smiling happy faces, with only a few drops of semen still unaccounted for. "Who won?" I mumbled weakly. Alex's proud smile gave me the answer, without anyone having to answer.

"We had to drag her off to get our share," complained Alya.

"We did, though," said Karen, grinning, "and it was delicious."

"Ladies, you have worn me out," I said. "Much as I loved the evening, it has come to an end. I'm turning in. I am sure you can find the bedrooms and make yourselves comfortable.

"Can we have another shower?" Karen asked, "we - eh- we're a bit sweaty and sticky."

"Yeah, sticky," echoed Alya cheekily.

I laughed. "Shower away, I'll have mine in the morning." The girls tucked me in, stark naked and solemnly kissed me, one by one.

"Thank you, John, that was wonderful!" (Alex)

"Thanks John, you're one hot dude." (Alya)

"Oh, John, - I've never felt anything like it." (Karen)

"Wow, baby, light my fire any time..." (Sandy)

I kissed them back. Strange, after all that had happened it was the first time I kissed them. I had a little fondle of those lovely bodies in the process, to their delight. They trundled off to the bathroom and my lights went out!

Saturday, May 12, 1 am.

It was the nicest wake-up I ever had! I was groggy with sleep, but the feeling of warm lips on my rapidly hardening dick would have awakened a dead man. I thought back to the girls' techniques, - "Sandy?" I whispered. "What are you doing?"

Sandy's blonde tousled head popped up from under the covers. "That's a pretty stupid question," she whispered with a smile, "and how did you know it was me, anyway?"

"You have done this to me before, remember? And once experienced, you are hard to forget."

Her face lit up. "Yeah? - Cool."

"I kept thinking about you", she said. "It was sooo good, what we did, and I was getting all hot again, so I thought we could, - you know - do some more stuff."

"What about the others," I said quietly. "What will they say?"

"I won't tell". Sandy was getting worked up now that I hadn't turned her down flat. "You made everything different and exciting, and you made me, - us - me, - feel special. I know you don't love me or anything, but you CARE about me, I know you do!" She snuggled in close, as if trying to get into my very skin.

"You must have had plenty of lovers," I said. "You can't fool me, - you've done this before." "BJ's? - Sure," she said. "I guess all boys want is BJs and to get into my pants. But all they want is for them to feel good, - not me. They don't care about me. And I don't want my first time to be like that."

"Your first time?"' I asked incredulously. "You mean you're a virgin? I can't believe it!"

"I think we all are," said Sandy miserably, "at least none of them has said she has done it, and we tell each other everything."

"God, Sandy. I didn't know, - I wouldn't have done those things if I had known."

"You mean you wouldn't have made us feel so wonderful?" she said. "But that's the best thing any of us has ever done, we all agreed. Not doing it with everyone there, necessarily, but what we did, and how you made it all so special for each of us. And I want to do more, learn more, experience all that intense feeling and being close to someone I care for again. Will you do some more, please. Please! Whatever you want, I'll do it!"

"Oh Sandy, I'd love to do more with you, but I'm not going to be the one to break that little piece of skin. You want to think very carefully about that person, not just give yourself to the first guy who makes you feel good. He should be a very special person, and very few guys would be worthy of you, - or any one of you four." Her face showed conflicting emotions, - I could tell she had worked herself up to sacrifice her virginity that night.

I kissed her. And again. She responded with enthusiasm and skill, she was not a novice kisser, that's for sure. "Do you want me to blow you again?" she said.

"Let me try something," I replied. "Just lie back and let me do the driving for a while."

She liked being kissed and licked, I quickly discovered. Her breasts were very sensitive to nibbles and stroking. So were her hips and tummy, and she was squirming when I got close to her pussy. Her legs spread out wide and she was pushing my head down.

"Please eat me, John," she pleaded. "I'm all clean, - I don't think there's any funny taste or smell or anything."

"I hope there is some of your taste and smell there," I said, smiling. I put my mouth back to work, Her smell was there, sure enough, - fresh and lemony, with a taste to match, I found out. I kissed and licked all around her sweet pussy, parting her lips with my hands and penetrating as deep as I could with a stiff tongue.

I paid special attention to her little nubbin, which was responding by getting redder and more pronounced. I closed my teeth on it very gently, then took it in my moth and sucked hard. She went off like a firecracker, but had enough presence of mind to hold my pillow over her mouth to keep any noise inside. She really didn't want anyone else to wake up. I kept going. Two more minutes of the same and she went off again. She was flooding my mouth with her secretions, and I had to swallow to keep up. After her third orgasm in as many minutes, she pushed my head away.

"Enough!" she panted. "Give a girl a break, will'ya! I just need to catch my breath and get my muscles relaxed." I smiled, but didn't completely stop. I kept up my kissing and stroking, but I avoided her clitoris for a while. I raised her spread legs and bent them back to her shoulders, lifting her ass and opening everything to my view. She was beautiful. Her downy pussy was wide open, fresh and pink inside, like a pink oyster. Further down her pale, puckered asshole was also in full view. I lowered my lips and kissed it gently, teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

She shuddered with delight. "Don't you think it's dirty?" she asked timidly. "I know I joked about doing that, but I didn't mean it."

"Another first for you is it?" I teased.

"Oh God, yeah, and it feels so nasty good. It's not like anything I ever felt. Please don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I scooped some of her juices from her still flowing cunt and lubricated her ass, then slipped the tip of my little finger inside. She gasped. With some more lubrication, I slipped another finger in her ass, probing deeper. I went back to licking her pussy again while I fingered her ass.

"They won't fit," she said. "It's too tight."

"Just relax your ass," I said "There's room if we take it easy." I flicked my tongue over her clitoris again, and she came again. The juice was running freely down her crack to her asshole now, providing even more lubrication than I needed, I put another finger in, and licked her cunt some ore. She came again, - and then again.

"Put your cock in there," she pleaded hoarsely. "Please fuck me in the ass! I need your cock in me one way or the other!" I moved into position and lubricated my now throbbing cock before placing it at her asshole. "Please' she pleaded. "You have to fuck me now!"

I pushed in a little. My fingers had opened her a bit, but there was much more to come now. "God it's big!" she gasped. "It will never fit in there."

"It will," I reassured her. "Just relax your ass and it will go in. I'll take it easy." She panted away and tried to relax, while I kept the pressure slow and steady. I could feel her ass opening slowly. Suddenly, the cockhead slipped inside.

"Stop!" she whimpered. "I can't do it, you're tearing me."

"No I'm not. Just relax, - the worst is over now, - you'll enjoy it in a minute." Sandy tried to relax, but her ass was still too tightly clenched. I kept still and kissed her gently. "There's no hurry, pussycat, - just feel me in you for a while." I reached down and stroked her pussy gently and I could feel her starting to relax, as my dick slowly slipped in. I kept pushing slowly and steadily.

"It's filling me up completely," Sandy whispered, somewhat under control again. "I can't fit any more in."

"Does it still hurt," I asked. "Yes, - No, - Not exactly, but, - ooooh, is there much more?"

"Just this part," I said, sliding all the way in with one continuous push.

"Aaaahh! Oh God, - I'm so full!" I pulled back out slowly. "Noooo," she wailed softly. "Stay in there! IT'S! - SO! - GOOD!" I pushed back in and she moved to meet me. "Yessss," she hissed; "Do it, do it, do it, fuck me, fuck me!"

We fell into an easy rhythm. My dick moved freely in her ass now, and her discomfort had all been transformed to lust and pleasure. I marvelled at her hot, buttery interior, the ring of her ass tight around my dick. She increased the pace, fucking me back with limitless energy and intensity. The muscles stood as cables in her neck and her face was drawn tight. Her eyes were wide open but seeing nothing. I fingered her clit again, and as I surrendered to my orgasm, she came as well, - clamping her arms around me while she was thrusting herself up at me. With a final spasm we collapsed in a heap, -my prick trapped in her ass as in a vice.

"I could feel you coming in me," she said pantingly with a big happy smile. "I could actually feel every spurt! I had no idea it would feel like that. Your tongue felt so wicked there, and your fingers felt so great, but then your cock was too big and it hurt, but then.. Oh God!" She covered her face with her hands. "Is it bad that I loved it so much?" she asked in a small voice.

"It may not be for everyone, I guess," I said. "But I think it is a wonderful way to make love. And there's no worry about birth control," I smiled.

"I'm on the pill," she said, "my mom..." She trailed off, then kissed me again as my dwindling prick slowly slipped out of her cum-filled ass. "Oh John," she sighed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, - you were wonderful, just as I knew you would."

"It's me that need to thank you," I protested. "That was a wonderful gift, which I will always treasure!"

"What was?" said a voice in my ear.

"Alya," said Sandy, startled. "I just...."

"Just what, exactly?" Hands on her hips, Alya glared at us. Naked as a jaybird, the petite girl was the picture of outrage. "I finally drop off to sleep, and what do I find? You're off to get some private nooky, leaving me in there alone! What kind of friend are you?"

"Oh Alya, it's not like that," protested Sandy. "We just..." she trailed off again, suddenly remembering what we had been doing minutes before.

"AHA!"' said Alya triumphantly. "I knew it! Well, I want him too! That's only fair."

"I'm done for the night, Alya," I said with regret, showing her my deflated dick. "I need some sleep before I am of any use to you." She lost her bluster, and was just a disappointed little girl all of a sudden. "Can I at least sleep with you two, then," she said quietly. "It's just a sofa," I said, not wanting to disappoint her but there simply wasn't room.

"I know," said Sandy, beaming. "Our bed is big enough for three. Come on..."

So there I was, back in my own bed. The girls had brought a washcloth and a warm towel and cleaned and dried me thoroughly, and kissed him all better, but had to admit defeat eventually. So they put me in the middle of the bed, flat on my back, with a pussy in each hand and two hands on my tender cock. We drifted off to sleep after a while. It had been a hell of a day!

.. to be continued

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers