Hobson's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"So are you quite finished embarrassing John, - and us?" she said in an aggrieved tone of voice. "We know you are all concerned, but you obviously don't have much confidence in any one of us, do you? You each talked to us, and to John, and you were all in agreement with what was going to happen, and now this, - this, - invasion!"

They all looked shocked at her reaction, and started talking all at once. "I only wanted.." "But Alex"... "Karen, - don't take that tone.." "but you're my daughter"...

I was as proud of them as if they were my daughters. They stood their ground and made their parents back down and admit that they had been silly, overimaginative and insensitive. They were all contrite in the end, even George, to whom humility didn't come easy, and hastened to apologize to me for whatever they thought they could apologize for, including mistrusting me. I wondered what they would have said if they knew what had been happening.

Introductions were finally made, even if I had of course long since figured out who was who. And since I couldn't very well call them all 'mom', their names were handy to know. Laura, - Alex's mom was obviously the source of Alex's looks. Soft and willowy, same generous figure and the same stunning red hair. Anita was Sandy's mom, and was also a blonde. She had probably also been trim and fit in her youth, but she was the 'cuddliest' of the three, but although she had let herself go a bit, she was still very attractive. Dia, Alya's mother, stood out amongst the rest. Her skin was darker than Alya's but she had the same slender grace. She had blonde streaks in her dark hair , wore a tight top and skirt and looked very hot! She gave me the eye as soon as she took my hand. "So you are the man who rescued my daughter?" she said in a silky voice. " Not a bad choice of rescuer, if I may say so myself."

"Mom! You're embarrassing him – and me!" Alya was exasperated, but you could tell she had plenty of experience with her forward mother.

We all calmed down eventually, and the hugs were genuine this time. I got my share of them, and thanks for looking after the girls so well in this difficult situation. We duly inspected the car, the road and the accident site, the cabin, the sleeping arrangement... I had a brief moment of panic, wondering if the beds still showed signs of passion, but they were nicely made and everything was innocence itself.

Everyone expressed amazement at the cabin and the property, and good will was exuded by all in generous measure. We brought out some more food, - the visitors were hungry. George didn't waste much time getting to business. He grabbed me and we went for a walk down to the lake as he proceeded, first into fact-finding, then some internal calculation, then to negotiations. He was aggressive, but so am I, and I knew he wanted what I had. In a remarkably short time, we came to an agreement on the basics, subject to validation of a whole lot of numbers, but we both felt good about it.

"There you are, - I should have guessed!" Karen came around the corner of the cabin, followed by the rest of them. "So, dad, - was it as good a tip as I said?"

"You were very good to let me know about this, little one! I owe you for this, - big time!"

"How about giving us girls a commission, then?, Karen replied mischievously. You would have given a commission to anyone else that arranged this contact for you." She said it with a smile, but there was a serious note in her voice.

"Yes, George," chipped in Laura, Alex's mother. " don't be such a cheapskate, give the girls their due.

I had to laugh, - George was caught and he knew it. "Why not?" I said. "She's right, - you would give it to anyone else who put you onto this. Make it 0.05% of the buying price, contingent on a successful conclusion. I know you will want to argue, but forget that she's your daughter and that they're just college girls, and do it.."

"I don't want to sound ungrateful, but 0.05% doesn't sound like much," said Alex. "Why so little?"

Karen laughed. "Oh, I think we could settle for that little pittance." She grinned conspiratorially at me. "About how much do you think our fee would come to, John?"

"Oh, that depends on how the numbers pan out, but my guess would be something between 25 and – what, George, - 50?"

He nodded, - "maybe a bit more."

"We won't go far on 50 dollars, split 4 ways," laughed Sandy.

"He means $50,000," said Karen. "It's not called big business for nothing."

Their jaws dropped. I could see the mental calculators working furiously.

"Twelve and a half thousand each!?" Sandy was incredulous.

"That means you'll get $5 to $10 million," gasped Alya, getting the other end of the equation. "You ARE rich."

"Add another zero," said Karen. Big numbers were nothing new to her, that was obvious.

"How can you say you aren't rich when you have $100 million coming," stuttered Sandy.

"I don't have it yet," I said. "and I have quite a few people to share with. But even then, I guess I'll be in very good shape."

"I should say so", chuckled George, "and it's a fair price at that. OK, sweetheart, you girls have got a deal, - but your agent here should get a cut as well, although it's not as if he will need it.

Karen was obviously very pleased with herself, but more with her success than with the money, - I could tell. She gave me a big hug, and put a bit more enthusiasm in it than I would have thought prudent under the circumstances. George's eyebrows went up, but he said nothing.

The afternoon passed quickly, with everyone in a convivial mood. We talked about anything and nothing. The girls' mothers were very nice, open and enthusiastic and clearly anxious that their 'little girls' should have as bright a future as possible.

"Was it fun to have four lovely girls staying here with you for the past two days, John?" It was Dia, - of course, and her voice had that edge of a provocative tone again.

"It was fun, actually," I said light-heartedly, - "I am not used to such youthful energy around the house. Good thing I was well supplied with food and drink."

"Yes I did notice a few empty bottles in the kitchen," said Dia again, still in a teasing voice. The girls were looking a little apprehensive now, but did their best to act innocently.

"Oh, oh, - you found me out," I said with a laugh. "I guess I shouldn't have let them have anything to drink, but I thought I'd let them decide for themselves, and they were very responsible about everything." I was quite pleased with how I worded that.

The girls sniggered, - "sorry dad, sorry mom". Very insincere! The parents all laughed. "We don't have any illusions that you have never had a drink, they said in turn, and we certainly trust you to act responsibly." I couldn't have put it better myself.

We'd better think of getting to our motel," George said "It's getting late, and I think it's quite a way to get there. Everyone agreed that it was time to go, but when the girls understood that they were expected to go as well, the agreement fell apart completely. To put it mildly, they flat refused to go. Their parents first commanded, then pleaded, then looked in vain to me for support, and finally they made the mistake of reasoning with them. I was hoping it would get to that, because I had absolutely no doubt that the girls would win. So the parents left by themselves, still grumbling and with very mixed emotions, but with no rational argument left. They waved goodbye, with promises to be back first thing with a second rental car, so the girls could continue their trip while George's car was being fixed.

The girls were triumphant when the car disappeared round the bend and we were alone once again, but went suddenly quiet . "Why didn't you take our side in this discussion, John?" asked Sandy, clearly speaking for everyone. "You just stood there and said 'it's OK with me either way', like you didn't care, and would just as soon get rid of us."

"Think!" I said and turned and went into the kitchen. They followed, suddenly uncertain of my mood and intentions.

"Shit, - of course you had to do that," said Karen, brightening with her newfound insight. "If you had wanted us to stay, our parents would have had a much harder time with it"

"Bingo"

"So you do want us to stay'" said Alex, still not convinced

"Well, D'ooh" Sandy wasn't impressed with Alex's lack of understanding. The light went on for all of them, and we were all hugging and kissing. You have never seen five people undress so fast, but then again, no underwear makes for a short process. We looked at each other, not quite sure what to do next. The girls wanted to do something, but they hadn't got to 'what' yet.

"What now?" Sandy was the first to voice our common thoughts. We looked at each other some again, - no one said anything. "What do you think, John?" asked Karen eventually. They all turned to me.

"Oh, come on, ladies," I said teasingly. "Don't tell me your legendary organizational talent is failing you at last."

"John's right," said Alex in a determined voice. "We can do this." They decided to each say what they had liked best so far, and what they would like to do that they hadn't already done. It became a mental replay of the whole weekend, each talking wistfully about this event or that. I replayed each in my mind as they talked. They all agreed that losing their virginity was the most significant thing that had happened, and something they would never forget.

"The rest of the squad are going to be sooo envious," said Alya. Most of them have horror stories about it, and even the ones that aren't complaining think it was no big deal, just something that happened.

"No big deal!?" Karen was incredulous. It was the most unbelievable pleasure I have ever felt, and happiness too!"

"Alex gave her a hug. "I now exactly what you mean," she said. "I was right there, remember?"

"Was that the best for all of you" asked Alya. They all nodded and smiled with remembered happiness. "I wish he had gotten mine, too". Alya said wistfully.

What was the best for you then, Alya?"

Alya's face lit up with the memory. "When John had me for lunch," she said with a blush. "I had waited for it so long. But the first night he was done after Sandy, and the next morning you all interrupted us, and I was sooo ready it was scary. And then he was so gentle and he just kept going and going at the same steady pace, and I came and came and he still kept at it and I wanted him to fuck me hard and he just kept on drilling at the same slow pace and then he started fucking me but good and it was like Christmas and New Year all at once..." She ran out of words. Her hand was between her legs by that point, pleasuring herself openly.

"God, that's so hot! I don't think you missed out on much.." Sandy smiled, reliving her similar experience, also starting to breathe hard and stroking her nipples.. Alex and Karen were also showing signs of arousal, their legs spreading slowly and their unbelievable breasts heaving and flushed.

"What was the biggest surprise you had?" asked Karen. They thought about it in silence for a minute. "I think for me it was how easily we all just slid right into the whole sex thing. I was so scared of sex before I came here, - all kinds of mixed up emotions about wanting it and worried about how it would be and would it hurt and what would the boys think and all that. And when we came here, it all sort of just happened."

"My biggest surprise was John's penis". Alex blushed at the thought. "You mean his cock?" said Sandy mischievously, with a wink to me. "What about it, other than it's so big and hard?"

"Yeah it sure was – eh – is!" Alex looked at it wistfully. But it is so beautiful, not at all like I thought. It's warm and silky soft and the way the skin moves when you stroke it, and how incredible it feels in your mouth."

"The taste, too, Alex! Don't forget the taste.." Karen put her two bits worth in.

"As if I could ever forget that!, said Alex, looking at me again, then reached out with a happy smile, captured a few drops of fluid from the top of my dick and licked her fingers. "Mmmmm, - delicious".

"I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed having my ass tickled and probed," said Alya. "I always thought it was a dirty place that I was actually a bit ashamed of. And when John touched be there I just melted."

" Yeah, me too" ( Karen and Alex both). They all looked at Sandy. "How about you, Sandy? What did you think of your anal experience?" Sandy looked first uncomfortable, then thoughtful, then aroused, in rapid succession.

"I was so scared", she said slowly, "and it wasn't very comfortable at first. But I was so horny and John wouldn't take my virginity, and I had to have him one way or another. Then it started feeling very good and soon it was just outrageously fine. It was like losing my virginity without actually doing it, I guess. The real thing was better, - I think, but there is a totally special feeling of being filled up. I loved it! I did, I really did."

The girls looked thoughtful, - I could see it coming. "John?" said Alya slowly.

"Of course I will," I said with a laugh. You don't think I could pass up such an opportunity, do you? But let's not rush into this, it takes a good long build-up to feel really nice and not painful."

"My scariest moment was when we first got up to dance for John," said Alex. "You were all so confident up there and looked so hot, and I was just terrified. I am amazed now that I actually did it. But I think you guys had got me just a little bit hot, too, so I just closed my eyes and did it! And then it was topless and I was petrified all over again. But then that too just happened, and I wasn't scared any more, just curious and somehow wanting to do things, - you know..."

I was scared when I got John to come in and take our cherries," said Karen quietly. I knew he cared for us, and I knew he had fucked Alya, but he didn't want to do it to Sandy, and I was scared that he wouldn't want to do it to me, either. And then it turned out better that I ever would have imagined!"

"How about the way we kinda slipped into being with each other?" Sandy looked amazed as she thought about it. "I thought only lesbians did that, and I am certainly not that! But it was so natural and felt so good".

Karen chimed in: "I would never have believed I would suck the cum from another woman's pussy and get her to come, - and I enjoyed it so much!" She looked form one to the other. "What an amazing weekend! I am so glad we had the accident!"

"I wish we could do it all over again," said Alya

"Well -, " I said. "We couldn't do it all in the time between now and tomorrow morning, but maybe we could do a selection of favourite themes from this long opera."

The girls lit up! "Where do we begin?"

"Let's see, - we can skip the accident and the checking out for damage, enjoyable as that was". I had this crystal clear in my mind by now, and I wanted this to be MY show. "Let's dispense with the preliminary rounds of evening gown and swimsuit competition, and go straight to the final round. But ladies, - unless you want this to be a very short performance, you know what you must avoid?"

"Yes, Yes, - no coming for you until the end, we know!"

"OK ladies, put your shorts on and take your positions".

I sat in my chair and the girls got up and stood side by side in front of me, my old shorts hanging loose from their hips. I looked at them with the eyes of the first night, marvelling again at their youth and beauty and how incredibly lucky I was to have had this experience.

I lifted my hands like an orchestra conductor and brought them down. The shorts dropped in unison, and their expression showed that the girls were clearly reliving the emotions of that first experience, blushing and breathing hard. I looked at them for a long time, my knowledge of their personalities and the memories of all that had happened blending with the vision of erotic innocence of the eight breasts and four pussies before me.

I spread my legs a little, - they mimicked my every move. I twirled my hand in the air and they turned, just as before. Once again I stopped them facing away from me and made them bend over. God, what a view! It would be burned in my mind for a long time. I let them back up and facing me. As soon as I took hold of my dick, they started masturbating in front of me, the plot vivid in their memories. It didn't take long before they were shaking and gasping in their first orgasm of the evening.

They came over to me, and knelt down before me, reaching for my prick. "Careful, girls'" I reminded them. Once again they shared me around, stroking and sucking, taking me as deep as they could. This time I was watching them more closely, and saw how they also pleased each other at the same time. My hands wandered around their pussies and asses, lingering here, probing there, tickling everywhere. They came again, - individually this time, as their bodies went over the top. I finally called a stop.

"That was fun!" "What's next" "I loved it when"...

I had to think. "Next was dinner, I think, then Sandy, - but we will leave the Sandy thing to last, don't you think ladies?"

"To hell with dinner, what was after Sandy, asked Alex, impatiently."

"OK, I said, - act 2 starts in my bedroom". Sandy and Alya lit up. The scurried into my bed, face to face and pulled the blankets back, waiting for me to take my place behind Alya.

"No blankets", protested Karen. "This time we want to see what happened." I got in and snuggled up. Sandy's hand burrowed back underneath us, grasping my dick and stroking Alya's dripping pussy at the same time. I held Alya's breast and pinched her nipples, while Alya held her hands in the air. "look, - no hands" she said, remembering the first morning better that I did.

"We can't see," protested Alex, and she and Karen got right down close and lifter my leg and Alya's to get a good look. Karen couldn't resist; she bent down and licked my dick and Alya's clit. Alex did the same, not wanting to be left out.

"That wasn't how it was", Sandy protested half-heartedly. " But I guess it was how it could have been, so be my guest." A few licks later, I called the next play.

"I take to hell with breakfast as well, then?" I said, - "let me see, it was kind of a boring morning, career discussions, calling parents.."

"Anyone for calling the parents?" quipped Sandy. To pillows over her head cut short that discission.

"Let me see, - are we skipping lunch again?"

"NO WAY!" Alya was outraged. We all had to laugh at her, she was so intent on having her scene that she glared at us. "Don't even think about it!"

I wasn't going to skip that meal for anything. " I think you had your snack first, Alya," I reminded her' standing up in front of the bed. She lit up and reached for her first course. If anything she had gotten better at it, - slow lingering licks and gentle suction, stroking all the while, and not ignoring my balls either. One hand crept behind me and probed gently. I disconnected her and put her on the bed, and started my own meal. The slow methodical process from her lips, down her chocolaty soft skin, over her red-tipped breasts, down her body and to her pussy had her writhing just like before. Again she came at the first touch of her bright red clit, this time loud and boisterous.

I grinned at her. "Attagirl!" The others were gathered closely around the bed, watching every move intently. They had their own version of touching down the lane, but never taking their eyes off Alya and me. Alya reached for me, pulling me to her. I gently slid into her She was already wide open and dripping, no need for slow entry today. Still, I slid in fully and started fucking her with a slow and steady pace.

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers