Hobson's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"Here he goes again," gasped Alya. "Do you see what he's doing to me?" She came, grabbing me hard to her. I kept going. She came again, louder. More of the same.

Sandy couldn't stand it any more. After a particularly strong orgasm from Alya she flopped down beside her, spread her legs and pulled me violently off Alya. "Do me now!" she stuttered. "That was incredible." The spell on the others was broken. Karen and Alex helped me enter Sandy, while Alya was just lying there like a rag.

I got into the same rhythm. I was like a fucking machine, aroused and rock hard, but with no danger of coming. Thrust, thrust, thrust, come. Thrust thrust, thrust, thrust, come. Sandy's orgasms were loud and joyful, not quite as frequent as Alya's but every bit as strong.

Karen pushed Alya out of bed and took her place. I knew what was expected of me, even if this wasn't how it had been the first time. I moved over to Karen. Alex was helpful once again got a few strokes of her own in before she put me in Karen's heated cunt. Back to the slow fucking. Karen held out well, - she was clearly determined for this to last. Panting like a dog, she met my every thrust with vigour, her athletic body responding to the challenge like a racehorse.

I cheated. I caught Alex's eye and motioned her to get down to where we were joined. Her eyes lit up and the next thing I felt was a soft tongue licking our joined bodies. The nibbling on her clit sent Karen over the edge. "No Fair!: she grunted with a contorted face and came like a train.

Sandy had already made space for Alex, who quickly scurried into position. Alya and Sandy both helped our placement, one opening Alex's pussy, one guiding me in. Alex was into this approach now. She knew what to expect and how to respond. She did a Karen, responding lustfully to every stroke, but never getting the frantic impatience of the others. We kept going. Alex came once, with a tight internal grip on my dick. Then again a few minutes later. Those grips were getting to me. I was starting to worry about holding out.

Karen got her own back, burrowing in and licking us. Alex's clit and my dick got our share, but when she brought her tongue up to my asshole it was all over. "Karen, - don't!" I hissed, but it was already too late. I erupted in Alex, who went off at the same time. We spasmed over and over again, both of us, and lay like the dead when it was all over.

"Wow!" "I wish that were me!" My God!" "Unbelievable!" The last one was me. I smiled down at Alex, then at Karen. "What did you do to me girls?" You have plumb wore me out, now"

"You mean no more reruns?" Sandy said with disappointment written all over her. The others had similar expressions. "But what about..." They looked so dejected that I had to smile. Let's have some of that food now, and then we'll see. Even if we skip the erotic hike, we still have the dual defloration, the quintuple shower and the breast judgement left, not to speak of the anal experience.

"We can't leave out all that, and we still have – let's see, - 8 hours to go. That should be a safe margin. And we do need some sleep too, we can't all look like night owls for your parents in the morning, or they'll smell a rat for sure."

We wandered into the living kitchen, somewhat in a daze, and started preparing some food. The girls sat me down in a chair, while they did the food. They decided that I needed a companion to start the recovery process and keep it on track, so at all times one of the girls was kissing and fondling me here and there, especially there.

The meal was delicious once again, the girls had made a frittata from the leftovers that was to die for. Light and fluffy, with the most amazing combination of ingredients and a distinctly exotic flavour. "Who came up with this?" I asked incredulously. " It's phenomenal!"

Alya smiled proudly. My Jamaican heritage," she explained. "Is there anything else you would like me to come up with? The girls all laughed, - her hand was busy trying to come up with my dick at the time.

"You know, - this is so different from the first time," said Alex thoughtfully. "I know what's coming.."

"Yeah, mostly you!" quipped Sandy.

"Oh Sandy! I mean, we did it all before, but it feels different and sort of like the first time too at the same time."

"And we all get to do all of it this time," said Karen happily "That's awesome! We don't have to listed at the door and try to guess what you're doing."

My dick was definitely feeling friskier, and I decided it was time to finish the program. "What's the sequence going to be?" We agreed to leave the anal experience for last, right?"

"Right, - but maybe we should do the quintuple shower last" "No the shower has to be before something. We have to be excited about what's coming, otherwise we'll just be washing each other."

"OK, Shower and then anal last. So should we start with the dual defloration or the breast test?" I shook my head in disbelief. They could have been talking about what channel to watch. Were these the same four innocent girls that had come here only two days ago?

With such a straightforward choice, there wasn't much to argue about, so they went for the defloration, followed by the breast test. Off we trooped to the guest bedroom. This dispassionate conversation had somewhat diminished my ardour, and the girls looked at my wilted leek in dismay. As one they reached for it to try to rub him back to life, making the damage even worse in the process.

"Girls, girls! Haven't you learned anything this weekend? You're scaring him to death! Gently, gently. Remember; sexy is all in the mind. Only later is it the body's turn. Karen smiled slyly. She put me down on the bed, sat astride my hips and bent down. She kissed me slowly and sensuously, her huge breasts tickling my chest. I tried to lift my hands to hold them, but found that they were trapped beneath a pussy each. Alya knelt at my feet and started playing gently with my limp dick.

"Doesn't this feel nice?" Karen whispered in my ear. " You are going to take my virginity now, and Alex's too, at the same time. You are going to kiss our pussies side by side, then fuck both our cunts at the same time. Alya and Sandy are going to watch us. Maybe you can do all four of us at the same time. And then you get to fuck us in the ass, John. All four of us, side by side, would you like that? Can you feel how wet my pussy is, John? It's dripping all over Alya's hand. Are Alex's and Sandy's pussies as wet as mine is? I think Alex's clit is the biggest, don't' you John? Her whispering was punctuated with licks in my ear and the occasional probing kiss. That girl had certainly learned something this weekend!

When I suddenly grabbed her and pushed my hips upwards it was obvious to them all that we were back in business. That girl could get a mummy erect, I swear.

Karen and Alex laid their bodies side by side, with Karen's leg across Alex's hips. This is a good place to start, don't you think, John?" asked Alex mischievously. I leant over them and started kissing, alternating hand action and kisses, just like before. What was different was that this time I had Alya and Sandy sharing the other end of me, kissing and sucking, making sure my newfound hardness didn't subside. Alex and Karen came on schedule and wanted to get on with the real thing. Sandy and Alya watched the three of us get in position, with the two girls' hip one on top of the other and me on top, with my dick sticking down and sliding along the two wide open pussies.

"That doesn't look so comfortable,: said Sandy critically.

"It feels great," panted Alex. "Yes but I don't think John is comfortable," protested Alya. "How about we do it this way?".

She placed be in the middle of the bed, then Alex and Karen one on each, their hips on top of mine, legs scissored and trapping my dick between their pussy lips. Sandi was next straddling my legs, then Alya straddling my stomach, all legs scissored and all four pussies touching y dick.

"So far so good," I huffed, squeezed under their combined weight, "but how do you see the next move?" It was a good question: when I tried to thrust upwards, the whole thing fell apart, as well as straining my back. We tried a few more suggestions for having us all involved. The most successful was me on the bottom, two girls legs scissored from my sides as before, one on my mouth and one satisfying herself sitting on the part of my dick still sticking out at the top. Changing places became way too cumbersome, and in the end we gave it up.

"That was fun," said Sandy and Alya both, "but maybe a bit time consuming for a rerun. Let's move on to the breast test." I liked that idea, it gave me some time to get my strength back.

"Do we really have to do the whole test?" asked Karen, or should we go straight to the tie breaker?"

"I liked the test," said Alex somewhat bashfully. "It felt really good when you all were playing with my breasts, and I liked doing yours as well."

"OK, but let's do the abbreviated version". The girls thoroughly enjoyed pleasing each other. The breasts got the majority of their attention, but there was no shortage of fondling, licking and nibbling on other body parts either. I was watching as per the script, with one of the girls masturbating me slowly and carefully during the whole process.

The tiebreaker was just as exciting as the first time, - had it really only been that morning? It's an indescribable feeling to have four cunts descend on your dick in rapid rotation, over and over. This time it just petered out, we were all to conscious of the dangers of premature ejaculation.

"OK Girls, - now for the shower. And may I recommend that you pay special attention to our next target of opportunity?" We knew the drill well and got into formation. The warm water fel good after our sweaty exercises. I demonstrated the proper cleaning technique to the girls, using Sandy as the experienced subject. With soapy hands I separated the globes of her ass, revealing and washing her brown puckered opening. Alya took over the separation job and I carefully inserted the first finger in Sandy's ass. I probed and cleaned, bringing my finger out and in again, widening the opening with each stroke. Two fingers went in, still working on the opening.

"Relax, Sandy, you know that will make it easier." The third finger went in, and Sandy gasped. The girls were watching, mesmerized.

"Doesn't it hurt, Sandy?" asked Alex timidly. "No it feels good, said Sandy breathlessly, wiggling her ass as if to prove a point.

"Ok, girls, your turn now. Do each other." As usual, they worked out a system. One would spread her ass, another would probe. Their facial expressions were something to behold: Apprehension, delight, discomfort, acceptance and lust all flitted across their faces. Then they turned on me. Karen kissed me and held me, Alex and Alya spread my cheeks and Sandy unceremoniously stuck her finger in my ass.

"Wait, You don't need to do me!" I said. " Oh yes we do, you're going to get it too. What's good for the goose..."

I actually enjoyed it a lot, particularly as they got a bit more gentle. Having one of them suck my dick while they probed didn't hurt either. I had to slow them down in the end., and turn the water off.

"That feels strange back there," said Alex hesitatingly. "like I'm going but not going, if you know what I mean". "I sure do," said Karen. "Very strange."

We went into my bedroom for the re-enactment. "Let me make sure you are all ready for this," I said with an internal grin from ear to ear. Bend over by the bed and spread you cheeks. They obeyed and with great delight I did the inspection. I had brought some hand cream and put a good dollop on each of them, then slowly pushed three fingers inside. I also put the fingers of the other hand on their cunt lips and probed lightly, flicking each clitoris in the process. It turn they jumped and settled down again. I pumped some more and each one of them started pushing back. They were ready.

Sandy jumped into bed and waited for me to begin. The rest crowded around. I licked Sandy's pussy and pinched her clit lightly. She was so excited that she came almost instantaneously, her juices running down to her already open and lubricated asshole.

"Put it in! I need you in me!" she panted, remembering her lines to perfection. It was much more comfortable for both of us this time. She was nowhere near as tight and accommodated me in one slick buttery move to her innermost entrails. We fucked lustily and noisily. "Oh yessss, that's so good, - I remember now! Oh fuck me, fuck me!"

Sandy didn't take long to come again, and with a sigh of regret she gave up her position to Karen. "Please be gentle!" she pleaded. "I am scared of this. I just know it is going to hurt, - you're to big for me."

I kissed her, kissed her pussy and proceeded to feed my dick into her tight and clutching rectum. No way was it going in. "Karen, you have to relax your muscles," I pleaded. Nothing will get in there unless you do." She made an effort to relax. One finger went in easily and the familiar sensation made her relax enough for two fingers, then three. Sandy took over the finger job and slipped her fingers out as she inserted my dick in their place.

Before Karen could get scared again I was in. Once past the sphincter, it was easy going, and Karen gave a confused gasp of surprise and pleasure. "Oh my god!, you're filling me up, _ I have never..." I kept pushing in until I was balls to the wall, then slid back out, out, out slowly. Karen grasped at me as if to hold me in, and I reversed again, fucking her ass in earnest now. She exploded and collapsed, my dick slipping out with a pop. Sandy grinned at the sudden memory of her own 'pop'.

Alex climbed on next. "Relax. OK," I said. "You saw what happened with Karen. Alex nodded, her face a study in concentration. No problem this time, I slid in as if we had done this a hundred times. "Oh John, - it feels so good, I had no idea" These girls ere taking to this pretty well, I thought. Alex too came and went, then Alya.

I want it like this, she said, getting on her knees and swaying her back, putting her ass in my face. I kissed her pussy and her winking asshole briefly, then entered my last virginal orifice of the weekend. This was an Alya I hadn't seen before. Always energetic, she became a tigress with my dick in her ass. The girls and I all watched in awe as she impaled herself on my dick I was hanging on for dear life for the first few minutes, before I got into her syncopated rhythm. Then we went at it like there was no tomorrow. I rammed my dick deep in her ass again and again, grabbing her tits and twisting and pinching her nipples. Just as I was about to admit defeat she threw her head back, her muscles taut as hawsers in her neck and came. And came. Still fucking she came again, then collapsed.

I looked around at the girls. They were stunned and envious, big eyes looking from me to Alya and back to my dick again. The juices were running out of Alya. "Did you come in her?" asked Sandy timidly.

"No, that's all her," I replied

"Fuck me like that," said Sandy suddenly and bent over the bed, ass in the air.

" Me too," said Karen bending over next to Sandy.

"Me too". Alex was next to line up

"Me too'" croaked an dishevelled Alya, determined not to miss out on anything.

I took my time, this was too good to rush. Methodically going from one ass to the next I ploughed my field of four furrows. Dip stroke, dip stroke, dip stroke. I started speeding up: the girls and I were all getting impatient. Soon I was ramming them all in the same frantic pace and manic strength they had seen with Alya. It was as if they all knew this was it, the last hurrah, and they threw all their impressive energy and stamina into it. I grabbed each set of breasts and hurt them mercilessly and they loved it; pushing back for more. Finally I came, but I kept ploughing, depositing squirts in each ass until I had no more to give. Each squirt was a trigger for the recipient. Only Alya was too spent to come again. The others shuddered and cried and collapsed on the bed. I fell somewhere in the middle of them and the lights went out.

Monday 5:30 am

There were bodies everywhere. I was sweaty and hot and sticky. My face was between a firm pair of breasts and a wet pussy was wedged over my arm. A soft body was draped over my legs, and the smell of sex was overpowering. As I started to extricate myself, the girls stirred and gathered their limbs in some sort of order. Tousled heads lifted weakly, bleary eyes cracking open. "Are we dead? asked a weak voice. "Did you fuck us to death, John. I swear you fucked us to death!"

"No such luck," I replied, equally croaky. "You are all still alive, and your parents will be here in a few hours. I think it would be ill advised to let them find us like this." Groaningly, they stirred themselves enough to get up and go to the bathroom. Oohs, and Ouch's came in short order as they surveyed the damage to their bodies. "Where is the rest of the army that fucked us?" asked Alex in a bewildered voice. "I must have had at least a dozen of them all by myself."

I felt better already.

We got going, no one wanted there to be any visible sign of our evening activities. By 7:30 we were more or less presentable. The shower was a bittersweet affair, more washing than sex play, lovers that had had their last tryst, knowing it was all over.

I inspected them once again before their panties went on, front and back. Everything was clean and tasted fresh. We all looked at each other, suddenly aware that it was all but over. "John...", said Karen hesitantly. "This time here..." She trailed off again, unable to find the right words.

"I know, Karen," I smiled wistfully. "I feel that way, too. Life will be pretty tame up here without you four."

"You know, we are going to say goodbye with our parents right there", said Alex, suddenly unhappy. "I can't even kiss you goodbye properly. I am going to say goodbye now!" She reached out and took my hand, snuggled closed and looked up into my eyes. "Thank you for everything, John,"she said, her eyes misting over. "You have been so wonderful to us, - to me. I, - I... I love you!" She threw her arms around my neck and hung on for dear life.

I held her close and kissed her head. "I love you too, Alex," I said softly, "but you will find someone to be 'in love' with, and then you will understand the difference."

The other three came close as well, each of them kissing me softly in turn. We all hugged close, in an embrace full of love and caring and respect. I felt so close to each of them at that time, - it was somehow more intimate than even our most intense lovemaking. That had been mingled with healthy doses of lust, this was somehow pure and clean.

"I love you, John!" "I love you, Karen."

"I love you so much, John." I love you too, Sandy."

I love you John, - you are one hot dude". I laughed. "I love you too, Alya, - you're quite a firecracker yourself."

We stood there quietly holding each other for a little longer, then with a sigh, we broke up, the ritual completed, the play over, the book read and put down.

We were having breakfast when the two cars pulled up outside. "Did you have a good night's sleep, girls?" George was full of bonhomie and in command of the situation. The girls were impeccable. "Oh yes, dad. We have slept so well here every night" Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. George was no dummy, though, he suspected, oh yes he suspected, but he kept his mouth shut. "I have a lot to thank you for, John," he said. What you have done for my daughter and I, is something I will always remember. She seems so much more grown up. Thanks you for giving her the patience and caring to let her become herself".

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers