Hockey Boy Makes Good

Story Info
Gavin can't stop scoring, in more ways than one!
6.4k words
3.88
80.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

Next morning dawned bright but chilly. Gavin got up early, had a piss to relieve his erection and then went out for a run. He returned about half an hour later and headed for the shower. He didn't hear his mother so he didn't bother to collect his robe from his room.

After a quick shower he began to shave in front of the mirror, still naked. He was almost finished when . . . . . .

"Gavin darling, are you going to be in for tea tonight? Ohhhh my God, I'm sorry darling, I didn't realise that you were naked."

Gavin grabbed a hand towel and tried ineffectually to cover his modesty. He pretty much failed and his mother's eyes were rooted to his naked cock and balls.

"It's OK Mum, really. I'll just go and get my robe."

"No darling please let me see. You are so beautiful! How long have you been shaving down there? Gosh, you really are a big boy aren't you?"

Gavin took a deep breath, only accentuating his growing cock. His mother's eyes avidly followed its progress.

"Barbara did it for me last night Mum. I did hers too! It, it, er, made us very horny!"

"I'll bet it did," laughed his mother, still staring. "Have you got any of the remover left? I fancy having mine done!"

As Gavin stood there frozen to the spot Sheila slowly reached out and cupped her hand under his balls. Fucking Hell! Gavin's cock thrust forward from his groin, aching to fire spunk all over his mother!

"I'll, er, get you some of the cream mum," he groaned. He broke the contact and headed for his room and safety. He heard his mother call after him.

"You can do it for me if you like Gavin darling!"

Fuckin' Hell!

oooOOOooo

Jacqui was all prepared for Gavin this morning or so she told him.

"Hello Gavin big cock," she giggled. "I'm looking forward to lunch time. I've got no knickers on today so you'll be able to get in me much quicker!"

Gavin grinned at her, "Good morning, Concept Insurance, how can I help you?"

As he began the conversation with the client he heard Jacqui say, "you can fuck me at lunchtime Gavin. That's what I want you to do."

Gavin started and looked across at Jacqui. She was facing him, holding her skirt up against her belly, openly showing him her cunt. She pushed her middle finger up her crack and then sucked it into her mouth.

Gavin reluctantly averted his eyes and concentrated on his work. His cock was rock solid again!

At lunch time Jacqui said she'd meet him in the park because she had a couple of errands to do and anyway it would be better not to be seen together too much or tongues would wag.

Gavin thought of wagging his tongue in her pussy. He was rock hard in seconds!

He sat on the bench in the park waiting for her. He had a vision of her dark skinned lower belly surrounding a knot of curly pubes with a pink slash of pussy in the centre. His cock stiffened again so he released it from his jeans and gently stroked himself.

"Let go of it Gavin and let me see," came Jacqui's voice from behind him. He turned his head and she kissed him, grasping his erect cock as she did so.

"Christ Gavin, you are so fuckin' big," she gasped as she moved around to face him. "Stick your legs out straight in front of you!"

Gavin thrust his legs out and Jacqui opened his waistband and pulled his zip fastener fully open. She immediately straddled his thighs and guided his cock to her cunt. She bore down and Gavin soon felt the wet heat of another new cunt around his shaft. Jacqui began to fuck him forcefully.

Gavin ripped open her blouse. Jacqui was braless again so he buried his face into her glorious chest and reached down to maul her magnificent arse cheeks. Then he pushed his fingers into her arse crack and searched for her arsehole.

"You dirty bastard Gavin, you're trying to find my arsehole, aren't you? I'll fuckin' help you, you fucker you!"

Jacqui rose up to help Gavin's search. His probing fingers soon found their target, a warm soft circle of flesh. He wriggled both index fingers inside.

"Ohhhh fuckin' Hell Gavin, you got me now! I'm coming all over your cock! I'm fuckin' coming!"

Gavin felt the heat of Jacqui's orgasm all the way up his shaft. He groaned and fired his cream up into her. She screamed again as she felt his semen hit her cervix.

"Owwww fuckin' hell! Owwww fuckin' Hell!"

Her cunt felt so wet Gavin was worried that she might be wetting his crotch. He eased her off his lap and was quite relieved to find that it was only his underpants that were wet. Jacqui giggled as she wiped her soggy cunt and his cock with some tissues that she had in her bag.

"I can't do much about those Gavin. You'll have to take them off. I'll keep cave for you!"

Gavin managed to get his underpants off without too much trouble but he felt underdressed when he pulled his jeans back on. Jacqui wrapped his soiled pants in another tissue.

"Thanks Gavin, I really enjoyed that," she said seriously as she handed the tissue to him. "I don't think I've ever come so hard or so quickly ever before. You can fuck me again anytime; just say the word! I might ask you to get your cock out under your workstation for me this afternoon!"

They got back to the office in good time and started work. Apart from giving Gavin a quick squeeze at tea break Jacqui behaved herself for the rest of the day.

Hockey practice seemed to go well. Gavin arranged for Barbara's and his mother's tickets for tomorrow night and set off for home. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found out that his mum was not at home. He had an early night and was sound asleep when his mother returned home. She peeped into his room but didn't say anything; she just retired to bed.

Wednesday morning came, match day down at the club. Gary had found that he liked playing under floodlights so he was looking forward to the game. He just hoped that he played better than last Saturday.

In the background Betty had phoned Barbara.

"Are you going to the match? Is Gavin going to fuck you later? Shall we meet and go together?"

"Hey steady on," laughed Barbara, "one question at a time please! Yes, I'm going to the match; yes, Gavin's promised to fuck me later and finally, where shall we meet?"

That sorted Betty asked how Barbara and Gavin had got on the previous night. Had he fucked her again?

All three holes," giggled Barbara. "Are you and Jack going to be at it tonight?"

"You bet," answered Betty. "He says he wants me to spread his hair cream all over him again. I think I'll do it after I spread his other cream all over us both!"

"Tell him to get some more of that stuff, won't you? Gavin and I used most of it Monday night. Gav says his Mum caught him shaving naked in the bathroom and noticed his shaved cock and balls. She wants him to get some cream for her too!"

"Wow! Do you think that she's got the hots for him?"

"I didn't ask him but it sounds like it, doesn't it?"

"Do you think that he will shag her?"

"I don't know and I'm not going to ask him. You can if you like. I didn't tell you about the other admirers of Gavin's cock, did I?"

Barbara brought Betty up to date with Gavin's other sexual conquests although she didn't know about him fucking Jacqui yet. Betty was fascinated.

"Can we have a threesome later in the week or at the week-end Barbs.? I've just got to have that big hampton again soon!"

"What about Jack's tonight? Won't you have enough from him?"

"Oh, Jack's a fine fucker all right but Gavin's just seemed to be so much better somehow. I promise that the next time will be the last though! Set it up, please Barbs..!"

The friends disconnected, both with decidedly damp panties!

The game was played fast and furious. Both teams had plenty to fight for. The Panthers were fighting to avoid relegation and Gavin's Tigers to get into the top two of the league. The Championship was just out of reach since last Saturday.

Gavin was thoroughly enjoying himself; he was getting plenty of passes and passing fluently. Suddenly the Tigers were awarded a short corner. Sandy Holmes flicked the ball to Gavin and he rammed it into the net!

Five minutes later Gavin picked up a loose ball close to the centre line and flicked it forward, passing his shadow on the outside. As he collected the ball he saw that he was clear; he surged forward and flicked the ball past the advancing keeper. Two goals in five minutes!

After basking in the praise of his teammates at the interval the game restarted. Soon the Tigers were pressing into the Panthers goal area and Gavin nonchantly converted another pass from Sandy. Three fuckin' goals; he felt like he had a hard-on!

Right on full time Gavin took full advantage of a Panthers defensive mistake and scored his fourth. Added to two from Jack's powerful stick the Tigers recorded their biggest win of the season and after listening to the rest of the results realised that they were already in third place in the league! A win against the second placed team on Saturday would ensure a good chance of winning the play-offs.

"Message for you Gavin old son!" said Alfie Jones. "You've to meet Barbara and Betty at the 'Black Bull'. Well played lad; I guess my Billy will have a job getting back into the team when he's fit after your display today. I never scored four goals in a match!"

"Thanks Alfie!" said Gavin as he climbed out of the shower. A thought struck him. "I don't suppose you do this job for the ladies team do you?"

Alfie grinned at him.

"I volunteered but they turned me down, the bloody queens!" he complained. "I got the last laugh though; you can see into the showers from the storeroom through that grill in the wall. Your girl's got the best twat and tits of 'em all Gavin!"

Gavin left and hurriedly dried himself and dressed. Soon he was entering the 'Black Bull' car park. He entered the public bar and was confronted by Jack, Betty, Barbara and his mother!

"Here he is; here's the fuckin' hero!" exclaimed Jack as he spotted Gavin. "Here's your pint Gav; hurry up, you're behind in this game! Betty bought these!"

"Cheers Betty," smiled Gavin as he picked up the pint and looked her in the eye. Betty smiled back and winked at him before allowing her eyes to drift on down to his crotch. Gavin downed the pint in one swallow.

"This one's on me," said his mother as she exchanged his empty glass for a full one. "I thorough enjoyed the game darling, especially your four goals, that was fantastic!"

Gavin took a good swallow of his new pint and then finally sat down between Barbara and his mother. Both women place a proprietary hand on the thigh nearest to them. Gavin's cock twitched in his jeans and both women grinned at each other.

"You'll have to wait until he gets home Sheila," Barbara giggled. "Tonight he's all mine!"

"I never seem to get the chance to have my Gavin all to myself," moaned Sheila. "He's either playing or practising hockey or he's off with a girl."

"I think he'll be home Friday evening but don't wear him out 'cos he's playing again on Saturday!"

Barbara moved her hand closer to Gavin's bulge and nodded to his mother. Sheila looked at her son for approval and when he said nothing she moved her hand too. Betty watched the moves and grinned; she leaned over Sheila to Barbara, putting her hand directly on top of Gavin's cock as she did so.

"Eight o'clock tomorrow night OK for you Barbs?"

Barbara nodded and smiled at her friend. Life was so good suddenly!

More drinks flowed and then the 'last orders' bell sounded.

"Take my car home please Mum," said Gavin, kissing his mother firmly on her lips as they parted. "I'm going with Barbara."

"I thought you might be," laughed Sheila. She kissed Barbara too.

"I'll take good care of him Sheila," grinned Barbara. "By the way, Betty's got me some more hair remover cream from Jack. I'll give it to Gavin for you."

"Can you persuade him to put it on me?" whispered Sheila. "Oh, maybe you shouldn't, I am his mother after all and I would probably pee on him in my excitement if he did do it!"

"If you ask me I'll do it for you and you can piss on me if you like!" said Barbara, her eyes sparkling.

"It's a date," said Sheila, "Sunday afternoon OK?"

Barbara nodded and kissed her.

oooOOOooo

Barbara wasted no time when she and Gavin got to her flat. She put the kettle on, found the brandy bottle and two glasses and stripped naked. Gavin was almost dizzy from all her quick movements but he got the message and was soon naked too.

As soon as the coffee was on the table and the brandy poured Barbara knelt in front of Gavin and took his big hard cock in her hands. She opened her mouth and swallowed his knob end, laving her tongue all around his glans and into his piss hole. She looked up and grinned at him.

"Which of my holes do you want first my darling." She asked with a dirty look on her face. At least, Gavin thought that it was a dirty look! His prick was throbbing.

"First I think I want to fuck you silly up your cunt," he grinned. "Then while we have another brandy I shall want you to get me hard again with your mouth. After that we'll just have to see, won't we?"

They started. Barbara turned on to her hands and knees and presented her ample bum cheeks to Gavin. He knelt behind her, placing his long shaft into her bum crack; Barbara reached back and pulled the cheeks apart and then pushed back on to his rod. Gavin reached around her hips and found her pussy and clitoris. Two fingers went up her passage and his thumb began to flick back and forth across her clit. He thrust against her bum.

"Ohhhh yessss Gavin darling I love that! You'll make me come when you push inside me! Play with my titties now and pull on my nipples; make them hard and long and sore! Owwww yessss that's it! You're making me want to pee!"

Gavin played with Barbara until she was literally begging for his cock. He took pity on her and lined up his cock to her cunt. One set of his fingers was still inside her so she was partly open and very wet. He had no trouble, his thick hard tool skid into her, slowly and easily.

"How does that feel darling?" he enquired as his urethra reached her cervix. He stopped and felt her cunt muscles stimulating his shaft. "God! Keep doing that and I'll come right now!"

"Gavin, that's just so wonderful! Why I never let you fuck me before I'll never know. Start fucking in and out of me now darling; I want to come so much!"

Gavin pulled back and thrust inside Barbara. She squeaked with pleasure! He did it again and she squeaked louder. By the time he was at full throttle she was into a continuous high-pitched whine.

"Where do you want it darling?" he gasped. "I'm going to come at any moment now!"

"Up my cunt! Up my fucking cunt!" shouted Barbara. "I want your hot fucking cream all the way up my fanny! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ooooo fuckin' yessss, that's hot, that's fuckin' hot!"

Gavin was empty. He rolled on to his back and reached for the brandy. Barbara rolled over too and took the bottle from him. She carefully filled his hairy belly button with brandy and gave him the bottle back. As he put the neck to his mouth she began to lap up the brandy; then she transferred to his cock and sucked him clean of their joint spendings.

After satisfying herself that Gavin's cock was clean Barbara swung up and sat on his belly. She smiled down at him as she reached down and parted her cunt lips. She visibly strained as she clenched her cunt muscles and expelled his come out of her vagina.

"There!" she said at last. "Rub that up my bumhole darling; it will make for a lovely slippery arse fuck, won't it?"

Barbara swung around until she was facing away from Gavin; she took hold of his semi-soft cock and began to play. Gavin scooped up some of the sticky puddle on his belly and applied it to Barbara's pink puckered arsehole. When he had transferred most of it to her anus he spread it around and then opened her up, pushing some of the cream into her hole.

This attention was making Barbara horny, very horny! She moaned when Gavin inserted a finger into her arse and forced it in and out of her rectum with her movements. She pushed her arse back up his body until he had a close-up birds eye view!

Barbara let out a great big sigh and pissed on to Gavin's belly, not much but enough to warm his belly, cock and balls!

Gavin rolled her off his belly and knelt between her legs. He took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs high so that her could hook her knees over his shoulders. He could see her cunt and her arsehole. He took a firm grip on her thighs.

"Open your arsehole Babs." He grunted as he pushed his cock tip to her anus. Barbara reached down and grasped her buttocks, pulling her hole open. Gavin pushed and watched as his pole slid into Barbara's greasy hole.

"Fuck it! Fuck my arsehole," groaned Barbara. "Fuck my arsehole hard! Go on, make me come, make me piss; I'm feeling awfully horny and dirty!"

Gavin felt the same. He loved watching as his cock slid in and out of Barbara's arse. He could feel his build-up all the way up his shaft. He would soon be filling that hot arsehole!

"Ohhhh God! Ohhhh God! Ohhhh God!" howled Barbara as she approached her climax. She lifted her bum off the carpet and shot another squirt of piss out of her urethra, wetting Gavin's belly again!

Gavin came and came hard, filling Barbara's rectum. Barbara felt it and it triggered her orgasm. She screamed loudly, digging her nails into Gavin's bum cheeks.

"Owwww my God Gav!" she howled. "Give it to me, fuckin' give me your fuckin' come! I can't stop coming! Ohhhh my fuckin' God!"

Of course she did eventually stop and she relaxed, still with Gavin's cock stuck up her bum. He wasn't hurting her as he was now softer but she liked feeling him there. He was smiling down at her so she decided not to apologise for the pissing incidents. Perhaps he had enjoyed them?

"Well darling," said Gavin eventually, "are you still comfortable down there?"

"What time is it?" she asked.

Gavin glanced up at the wall clock. "Eleven forty-five."

"Let's go to bed," said Barbara. "You can fuck me there if you want to but I do need to get my sleep. I don't know how you find the energy after scoring four goals at hockey this evening!"

"If I fuck you in bed I'll call that four more goals," grinned Gavin as he helped her to her feet. "Two fucks, one suck off and one arse fuck counts as four in my book."

"Go and get ready for me, my cocksman," she giggled. "I'll be with you in a minute!"

Gavin went to the bathroom and then to the bedroom, his cock already at half stand in anticipation. Barbara wiped up a little in the lounge although it didn't look as though her pee was going to stain. She finished her piss in the bathroom and went to join Gavin on the bed. By this time he was fully erect, on his back with his cock pointing at the ceiling. Barbara climbed aboard.

"I'll be on top this time darling! Just enjoy yourself; I know I will!"

Barbara slowly impaled herself on her favourite toy!

oooOOOooo

Barbara and Gavin spent a loving night together, naked and spooned most of the time. He only awoke once but he managed to get his rigid pole into her cunt without waking her. Barbara was awake though when he shot his spunk deep into her pussy!

Gavin was finally woken up by a firm blowjob from Barbara. She had brought him coffee and toast as well! After eating he pulled her on to the bed.

"No Gavin, no more loving this morning darling! I'll see you tonight. Oh, by the way, Betty's going to come around!"

Gavin looked up into Barbara's laughing eyes.

"Yes darling, she wants me to share you again! We'll be loving each other too so you'll be able to join in there too! Wow, that's got you stiff! See you tonight darling!"

Barbara left and Gavin got ready for work. Wow four goals and four fucks last night! He felt on top form! He went to work and before he went to his workstation he went to the supervisor's office.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers
12