Hockey Boy Makes Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Good morning Ann," he grinned. "Don't forget to let me know if there's anything I can do for you today!"

Ann Taylor breathed heavily, thrusting her breasts out in front of her.

"Come and see me at break time, you fucker!"

"Have your panties off and ready Ann!" laughed Gavin as he turned to go to his desk.

When he got there Jacqui was bent over, searching under her desk. Gavin smoothed his hands over her tight arse cheeks and she jumped.

"Looking for something Jacqui?" he said as he lifted the hem of her skirt and filled his eyes with her brown round arse cheeks. He dropped to his knees and kissed her rounded flesh; he could smell her instant arousal.

"Ohhhh Gavin, you lovely bastard you! I dropped all the things out of my handbag. Play with my bum while I pick them up. Did you have a good game last night?"

"I scored four goals," said Gavin nonchalantly. "Then I scored four more times later!" He slipped two fingers under her panties and rubbed them across her little puckered anal entrance.

"Ooooo, you dirty fucker you Gavin!" Jacqui scrambled around until they were face to face. "Do you want to score again at lunch-time?"

"I should have recovered by then," grinned Gavin as he kissed her lightly on her lips. "I've got to go and see to Ann at break time!"

Jacqui laughed, groped at his big cock and sat on her chair at last.

"I'll rely on my tits to get you up stud!" she chortled.

When Gavin went to Ann's office at ten thirty she was ready for him. As he turned the key in the door she sat up on her desk and showed him her cunt, no panties today! He took two steps and was in front of her.

"Get it out and get it in you!" he growled at her.

"Oh fuckin' yes Gavin! Fuck me hard and fuck me fast! I need to come all over your big cock and I want to feel your hot come deep in my cunt!"

Gavin obliged and delivered! When they had finished Gavin didn't go to the washroom before returning to his desk. He stood very close to Jacqui's head at her chair.

"Can you smell her come," he whispered. "That's our mixture you can smell! Do you want me to wash it off?"

Jacqui inhaled deeply and looked up at Gary as her hand reached out to his crotch. She pouched his equipment and squeezed, none too gently either!

"I'll suck her smell off your cock before I fuck you at lunch time," she grinned, licking her lips suggestively. "Where shall we go, it's raining?"

"When you leave the building turn left and then left again into Chapel Street. I'll pick you up! I'm taking you home to my bed!"

"Oh my, I'll look forward to that," Jacqui grinned. "Good morning, Concept Insurance; how may I help you?"

"Good morning, Concept Insurance, how may I help you?" echoed Gavin.

Lunchtime soon arrived and Gavin duly picked up a sodden Jacqui in Chapel Street. She was very wet because Gavin had got delayed at the traffic lights. As they drove along Jacqui peeled off some of her wet clothes.

"Will I be able to sneak into your house without too many people being able to see me Gavin? I'm just so wet; I need to get these things off! I'll just wrap my coat around me when I get out of the car."

"You'll be fine," said Gavin, taking sideways glances at the almost naked brown body in the passenger seat. "I'll park close to the side door. Er, aren't your panties wet too?"

"Yes, but that's just in anticipation of your giant cock," she giggled. She wriggled out of her panties and waved them in front of his nose.

"Careful," shouted Gavin as he swerved. He couldn't steer into his street and sniff her panties at the same time.

They negotiated the entry into the house without mishap and very soon Gavin was gazing down at Jacqui's magnificent brown body standing out on the white bed sheets of his bed. He was naked too, his cock thrusting out in front of him. As he stepped closer to her she reached out and grasped his shaft and began to slowly frig him.

"I've never been to bed with a white boy before," she whispered. "I was always told that they had small cocks but yours certainly isn't, is it Gavin my friend?"

"And I was always told that black girls had soft loose twats," answered Gavin. "From what I remember from the other day that's not true either!"

"You'd better check it out," giggled Jacqui as she pulled him on to the bed. "We haven't got too much time and I may not be able to offer you a rerun soon enough!"

Gavin groaned with acute pleasure as his hard thick cock slid home into Jacqui's hot cunt. She encircled him in her warm brown arms and he rested his chest luxuriously on her big warm breasts. Jacqui lifted her thighs as she forced her cunt all the way up his tool. Gavin thrust back hard and soon they were fucking as if their lives depended on it!

"Fuckin' hell yesssss Gavin, that's fuckin' good," gasped Jacqui as her cunt splashed her juice all over his cock and balls. "I'm gonna fuckin' come soon, I can feel it!"

"Where do you want my spunk Jacqui?" panted Gavin as he got those 'I can't hold it any longer' feelings deep in his balls. "I'm gonna come too!"

"All over my tits!" squealed Jacqui. "Shoot your cream all over my tits!"

Gavin pulled out of her just in time! It was so close! As he withdrew his first spurt fired off all over her pubic hair. The second hit her fantastic tits along with the third and all the others. She was covered!

"Wow!" she gasped, looking down her body. "That's a lot of fuckin' come!"

She raised her head, grasped his long sticky shaft, and swallowed him whole! Her tongue removed their mixture with soft wet swirling motions. Gavin groaned and stayed almost hard.

Jacqui released him and pushed her tits, one at a time, to her mouth, sucking, licking and swallowing all the time. When she finished she put her left hand down to her pubes and rubbed his first spurt into her hair, straightening her curls. She giggled.

"That's strong spunk you've got there, Gavin my friend! Look, it's even making my curls straighten out!"

Gavin stayed on his knees between her magnificent thighs, his fingers wrapped around his prick. He squeezed his shaft and pushed, expelling a final large drop of white cream. Quick as a flash, Jacqui rose up and captured it!

Gavin collapsed on to his bed beside her, and captured a tit, sucking on her big hard nipple. Jacqui turned to him, pushing both her breasts at his mouth.

"I'm going to have to get me a white boy like you," she said with feeling. "I've had enough of Gregory and his kind. 'Wham bam and no thank you m'am is out of the window from now on! God, I wish we had time to do it again Gavin."

"We've just time for a quick shower," said Gavin, rolling off the bed and pulling her with him. She followed him willingly and made to sit on the toilet while they waited for the water to heat up. Gavin restrained her by holding her arm and putting one hand over her vagina.

"Plenty of time for that inside!" he said as he pulled her into the shower cabinet. He pulled her body to him, squashing her breasts against his chest again. He put her willing hands on to his prick.

"Ready?" he said and without waiting for an answer he pissed all over her belly and pubis. Jacqui giggled and directed his strong stream all over herself, including her impressive breasts. The she kissed him softly and he felt her hot stream against his cock and balls. His cock rose steadily.

They just made it back to work on time and they thought that no one had noticed them. Ann Taylor was not a supervisor for nothing; she had worked it out. At break time she stopped Gavin in the corridor.

"You'll be fucking me when I say now Gavin or a certain Rugby League player will be given certain information!"

"I'll fuck you anyway Ann but it's my real girl friend that you'll have to watch. I'm told that she has a vicious left hook!"

oooOOOooo

Gavin lay back in Barbara's armchair and watched as a naked Barbara and Betty snogged wetly and lovingly on the sofa. At this point they were both mauling each other's breasts and pulling hard on nipples. Gavin was also naked, playing with his thick hard cock as he watched the action.

Betty had opened Barbara's door naked as she could be. She pulled him inside, kissing him firmly and groping at his pants. He grasped her tits hard, making them go all red.

"Hey," said Barbara as she came into the hallway from her bedroom, also naked. "I get first dibs at his cock! You have to wait your turn Betty!"

"Just getting it ready for you Barbs," giggled Betty as she pulled Gavin's zip fastener down and delved inside. She produced Gavin's cock and began to frig him. Gavin groaned as he held on to Betty's big tits.

"Play with my titties Betty please," moaned Barbara as she moved in close. "That's right; let's go into the lounge!"

So that was how the girls came to be spread across the sofa cushions as Gavin prepared to have them both. Barbara was now on her back with Betty above her, licking into her wet cunt. Her buttocks moved enticingly as she tongued her friend.

Gavin stood and moved over to the girls. Barbara reached out for Gavin's cock but he indicated to her to leave him alone. He put his hands on Betty's buttocks and pulled her cheeks apart, revealing her wet holes. He concentrated on her arsehole, watching it pulse with her tonguing of Barbara's twat.

Obviously Betty felt Gavin's hands but all she did was to murmur with pleasure. When Gavin began to play with her vagina she made higher pitched noises but continued to lick and suck on Barbara's pussy. Gavin spread her juices from her pussy to her anus. Then he spread her cheeks and offered his cock tip to her rectum entrance. That made Betty stop for a moment.

"Ooooo Fuckin' Hell Barbs," she gasped. "Your Gav's going to shaft my arsehole! I can feel his prick at my hole! Ohhhh my Gawd! He's coming in; he's pushing it into my arsehole! Owwwwww!"

Just when Betty decided that Gavin's cock wasn't really hurting her rectum was not clear but she suddenly resumed her attack on Barbara's pussy. Barbara made more juice, spurred on by the thought that her Gavin was fucking Betty's arsehole! Betty just pushed back up Gavin's shaft.

"Go on darling," said Barbara, craning her neck to try and see Gavin's cock doing its dirty work. "Let me see your cock fucking Betty's bum! I've never seen a cock in an arse before!"

"I'll get your big mirror when I fuck yours later," panted Gavin as he worked up a head of steam. He moved slightly and pressed down on Betty's bottom so that with a little wriggle on her part she could see the action; Betty continued sucking her twat. "You'll be able to see my cock in your arse then!"

"Ohhhhh yesssss!" gasped Barbara as Betty's attentions brought on her first orgasm of the evening.

"Ohhhhh fuckin' yesssss!" shouted Betty as Gavin's huge engine pushed to the top of her rectum, making her come too.

"Christ fuckin yessss," gasped Gavin as he unloaded his spunk into Betty's arsehole, his third come of the day after the two during working hours. "Take that! Take that! Take that!"

After that he had pulled out of Betty's arsehole and she had turned to sit on Barbara and they watched his thick white sperm leak out of her anus. He collapsed back into the armchair and watched as both girls disposed of his spend, offering each other a finger full as they scooped it up off Barbara's belly.

"I'll get some coffee now, shall I?" smiled Barbara. "I'm sure that Gavin will need a little rest between fucks, won't you darling?"

So after the coffee the girls got down to some mutual loving and Gavin relaxed with a beer in one hand and his reviving cock in the other.

He loved watching them, especially when they went into a sixty-nine on the bed. They licked and sucked one another, first one on top and then the other. Gavin stood and walked around them, his stiff cock bobbing up and down as he examined the rude action.

Betty was now on her back with Barbara on the top. Betty's fingers clasped Barbara's buttocks and pulled her crack wide open. Her fingers found her target and she slowly inserted two fingers into Barbara's arsehole.

Gavin couldn't wait any longer. He mounted the bed and crawled between two pairs of spreading thighs, his cock straining forward. As he supported himself with one hand he took hold of his cock and tapped the head on to Betty's questing fingers.

Her eyes opened, saw a huge cock three inches from her nose end and grasped it. Barbara moaned as she felt Betty's fingers leave her hole but then began to purr as she felt her friend offer a hot, soft but firm knob end of cock to her anus.

Gavin could see that he was in position. He pushed his cock forward. His knob end plopped into Barbara's hole and Gavin's thrust carried him all the way into his girlfriend. She gasped and stopped sucking on Betty's snatch for a moment.

"Oooooo! Fucking Hell Gavin, you feel so big fat and hot. Just wait a few seconds 'til I get used to you again."

Gavin grinned down at Betty as he waited. She grinned back, stuck two fingers into Barbara's cunt and returned to her sucking. Barbara gasped.

"Ohhhh yessss Betty, that feels lovely. OK Gavin, you can fuck my arsehole now. Do me hard and shoot your spunk all the way up my hole!"

Gavin drew slowly back. Betty watched with wide open eyes. Gavin smacked both of Barbara's arse cheeks and thrust hard into her rectum. She howled but held firm. Gavin repeated his actions; Barbara squealed every time he smacked her. Betty furiously frigged at Barbara's cunt, making juice all the time.

Barbara came, flooding Betty's face with her come juice.

Gavin came and pulled out of Barbara, shoot his thick white cream all over Betty's face to join Barbara's come.

Betty had to wipe the mixed come off her face and as she was still pinned down the only place she could wipe her hands was over the lovely rounded cheeks of her friend.

Eventually they unstuck themselves from each other and grinned as they kissed and fondled.

"Wow," said Betty, "that was some fucking evening, wasn't it? I loved it but I've never been so sticky before. Thank you Gavin, after Jack last night I think my holes are ready for any sized cock now, don't you?"

Barbara laughed and went to start the shower. It was only a small unit in the bath so was not really big enough for more than two bodies. She allowed Betty to go first but stepped in after her and the girls started soaping one another all over, giggling, laughing and kissing.

Gavin stood outside the bath, looking in on the acres of female flesh, his cock slowly rising. Then he saw that Barbara was pissing on Betty. Betty put her hands into the stream. Gavin couldn't wait so he pissed into the bath all over both girls' vagina's. This set off Betty's stream.

Eventually Betty got out of the bath and Gavin got in. Barbara washed him too, paying special attention to his cock, balls and arsehole! Up came Gavin's tool; Barbara knelt and sucked his cock deep into her throat. As he eventually fired his seed into her throat Gavin held her head tightly to his groin.

As the three friends parted on Barbara's doorstep she handed Gavin the depilatory cream for his mother.

"Tell your mum I'll be round about three o'clock on Sunday afternoon," she smiled. "You can make yourself scarce until teatime. See you at the match on Saturday!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
12