Hockey Boys

Story Info
Louise teaches the boys a thing or two.
3.8k words
4.27
65.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

Standing on the porch of the lavish, white house that lay a mere three blocks from campus, I nervously rang the doorbell to meet Louise, the eccentric woman who was to interview me for one of the five rooms she rented exclusively to members of the hockey team for the college I attended, Minnesota State at Mankato. I had just completed my freshman year and desperately wanted out of student housing at the dorm for financial and social reasons. Bobby Marcum, a junior on the team, told me about living at the house and the amenities it offered.

From what Bobby had told me, Louise had been the sole heir of her parent's house and estate, inheriting several million dollars, and investments that would take care of her for the rest of her life. She had never married and worked as a ghost writer when she felt like it, leaving her plenty of time to socialize and do what she wanted. She had apparently taken a keen interest in Mankato's college hockey team about twelve years ago, and had decided to rent out five bedrooms in the 7,000 plus square foot house that sat so close to campus, in the ritzier part of Mankato. To entice players to the house, she had installed an indoor pool, hot tub and weight lifting room at the back of the house that rivaled the facilities on campus, though on a smaller scale. She also offered breakfast and dinner, plus all utilities, to her renters for the ridiculous price of $200 per month, which was far less than ½ the price of student housing, which did not include the meal plan.

I had grown up in a small town about 50 miles from Mankato, but had excelled at hockey enough to secure a scholarship at Mankato. My parents were farmers, who had accumulated far more debt than profit, and could not help with the additional expenses of school not covered by the scholarship. Playing hockey offered and studying for class left no time for me to work, and financial aid barely allowed me to scrape by on dorm life, so landing a spot at Louise's place was vital to my college financial survival. Bobby knew this and recommended me to Louise, since she had one or two available rooms from departing seniors. So here I was.

Bobby had been very cryptic in preparing me to meet with Louise. He advised she was very nice, but also odd and would probably throw me a curve ball with her requests during the interview. He said it would be an overly personal interview and I would have to talk about myself a lot. When I pressed him further, he just said I should put on a suit to impress her and be ready to spend several hours with her. He also said she required the other tenants to be gone during the interviews, so I was on my own.

So here I was, standing in the only suit I owned, which barely fit, waiting for Louise to answer the door and get this over with. How weird could she be, I thought to myself. And who cares, at her prices and this house.

The door finally opened, and Louise appeared, looking rather casual in a red velour tracksuit that looked like it belonged on a college freshman girl than a forty plus woman. Louise was tall for a woman, 5'9", and thick, with big breasts and thighs that stretched the fabric of the casual suit she was wearing. She had brown hair that hung down past her shoulders in a ponytail and wore trendy glasses that furthered her attempts to look more youthful than her age.

"You must be Ryan. I'm Louise. You look very nice. Please come in," she said as she opened the door wide to invite me in.

"Thank you ma'am," I said and entered the house.

"I appreciate your politeness, but it is Louise and not ma'am. Makes me feel old. Now let me show you around and then we can sit and talk."

I toured the house with Louise, taking in a place that made the house I grew up in and the dorm room look like a dump. The rooms on the first floor were lavishly decorated. Louise said she kept this floor for herself and had a big master bedroom on the first floor that was hers. We went to the second floor which had a big game room, with a big screen, pool table, bar and other amenities for college guys. Louise said she kept a keg tapped for the guys in the house, and that was included with the rent. Free beer plus meals. Holy fuck, I was going to have to do whatever I needed to secure a room.

The bedrooms on the second and third floor were occupied by the hockey guys who rented from Louise. I was shown the vacant room and awed by the fact that it included a work desk, computer, and flat screen TV with a Playstation 3 attached. She really knew how to take care of her renters.

The real hot spot, however, was the pool and workout area at the back of the house, which rivaled the best hotels we had the chance to stay at on our hockey road trips.

"What do you think," said Louise as we toured the back of the house and large kitchen. "I do the cooking for breakfast and dinner, but you can come back here and help yourself to lunch or a snack whenever you like."

"It's very nice. It's all very nice. I'm very interested in staying here if you'll have me, ma'am, I mean Louise."

"Let's talk some more. Why don't we go to my office. Let's each get a beer and head that way," she replied as she reached into the refrigerator for a couple cold ones.

Her office turned out to be in her spacious master bedroom. She pointed me to a loveseat near her desk and we sat and talked for about twenty minutes, mostly her asking me where I had grown up and how I came to play hockey at Mankato, what I studied and how I was doing in school.

She then asked me what Bobby or the other guys who stayed here had told me about this place and her 'rules'. I told her not much, but emphasized that I really liked the place and the price, and was willing to follow her house rules.

"That's very good, Ryan," she replied. "Let me tell you about why I started opening my door to some of you hockey players. My parents left me this house and enough money for me to live well the rest of my life. I'm forty-four and have been single all my life. I don't want a husband or a family, but also don't want to be alone. I love to watch hockey, especially the Mankato team, and have been a fan since I was a little kid when my dad would take me to the games. I also know hockey players have it tough, and play their butts over for four years with little recognition from the school. So I decided to help a few guys out with a nice place to stay. Plus I love cooking for more than myself."

She paused to take a sip of her beer and continued. "The rules are pretty simple. You get your room, enjoyment of the game room, use of the pool, breakfast, dinner and food from the fridge, unlimited beer, and even laundry service for $200.00 a month. However, no visitors are allowed inside the house. No parties, except you can stay up all night and drink with the other guys in the house. No cutting classes, as you are here for an education. You must keep a 3.0 G.P.A. Do you think you can live with those rules."

"Yes, Louise, that sounds great. I really appreciate this, you don't know how tight it has been for me living at the dorms. I can't thank you enough."

"My pleasure, sweetie. There is one more thing. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment. In fact, I haven't had a steady girl since I moved here. I'm a little shy when it comes to the ladies department."

"Are you a virgin," she asked pointedly.

I blushed, probably turning a deep crimson red. Any intention I had to lying or avoiding the question was out the window with the expression on my face. "Well, uh, um, I guess technically, yes."

"Technically, what does that mean?" she said.

"Well, um, you know, I've had girlfriends, and we've made out, taken off our clothes, and they have even, well, you know, put my thing in their mouth and got me off. I've just never gone all the way, technically speaking I guess." I realized that I sounded like a thirteen year old, and wanted to get out of there, but Louise continued on.

"Did you put their thing in your mouth?" she said, smiling at me and rubbing her hand up and down her meaty thigh, making a wispy sound as her fingers rubbed against the velour.

"Uh, no, she didn't want me to do that. I did, you know, touch her there with my fingers."

"Just one girl and one time, I take it."

"Yes," I stammered. Why did she want to know all of this. Bobby, that fucker, he could have prepared me a little better.

"Well, Ryan, here's the thing. I like my freedom and independence. I have the means to do whatever I like, and have decided to help out a couple of you guys on the hockey team. But I also like to help myself. If you stay here, you'll get to know me a lot better. Right over there on that bed. Do you catch my drift?" she said as she moved her hand from her thigh to mine, causing me to involuntarily jump, very nervous at the situation that had just presented itself.

"Oh, I see. Well, that would be cool, I guess. I mean... I don't know what I mean." I felt like crawling up in a ball and rolling away. Damn, I was embarrassed.

"Do you not want to be with me? Or are you just nervous? I can understand that. Don't worry about your lack of experience. Actually, I love that. You're sweet. I can teach you many things. We can have some fun. What do you say?" She was now stroking my thigh, inching ever closer to my rapidly swelling cock.

I looked at her again. While she was not what I would consider pretty, she was a woman. A woman with a nice smile and big tits. I hadn't even been all the way with a girl, let alone a woman. Plus, I really needed this place.

"Oh, okay, I'm in."

"Good answer," she said as she leaned in for a kiss. And not a peck on the cheek either. When she wanted something, she went for it, pressing her lips to mine and snaking her tongue into my mouth. I returned the kiss eagerly, thinking to myself, this is the first person I've made out with in about three months.

She suddenly stood up. "No time like that present," she said as she made her way over to the bed, unzipping her jacket to reveal a very large, sexy, black bra encasing her massive tits. "Come over here and strip. Let's get down to business."

I got up, knees knocking and made my way over to her. She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her track pants, revealing matching black panties. I walked up to her and stood there like a kid, unsure of what to do.

She reached for my tie, undoing it and then unbuttoning my white shirt. "Come on, take off your jacket," she urged me as she reached for my belt. I pulled off my jacket and shirt as she undid my pants and let them drop to the floor, allowing my dick to spring outward, still covered by my boxers. Louise yanked those down as well and wrapped her hands around my dick. "Ohh, this is a nice one," she cooed, as she rubbed the head and shaft, squeezing my balls slightly. Though her hands were large, like the rest of her, she had a silky smooth touch and I was nearly ready to burst from her attention.

Louise removed her hands and reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. When she did, her big breasts flopped out. The only pair I had ever seen live were little nubs compared to these monsters. There was a little sag, but not much, and her nipples stood out nearly an inch, surrounded by areola's the size of the bottom of a coffee cup. Louise grabbed my hands with hers and pulled them up to her breasts. "Rub my nipples with your thumb and forefinger," she said, as she removed her hands and returned them to my aching dick.

I stroked her breasts and nipples like she said while she rubbed my cock. I was so hard and felt my balls tingle like they did just before I would cum when I jerked off. I knew I was close and moaned, feeling light-headed. My mouth was dry and I could feel beads of sweat on my forehead. My chest was pounding. I was standing here naked with a real woman, rubbing her huge breasts while she played with my cock. It was heaven, or close to it.

Louise grabbed my ass and pulled it closer to her, mashing my stiff dick between the heat of her legs and pussy, still covered by her panties. When she kissed me and stuck her tongue down my throat, cum surged from my balls and splashed the outside of her panties, coating them with my sticky discharge. My knees buckled, but Louise held me firm while she broke our kiss, saying "That's it, let it out. Plenty more where that came from. Momma knows how to keep it hard. We have all afternoon."

With that, Louise turned me so that my ass was facing the side of the bed and pulled me down, so that I was sitting on the bed in front of her. She kneeled down and gingerly placed her lips on the head of my cock, swirling her tongue over the tip. It was still sensitive, but so was she as she kissed and sucked the head, then placed more of her mouth over my still hard shaft, cleaning up the remnants of cum still present on my dick. Her blowjob was far and away more polished than my high school experience. I just stared at her in awe as her head bobbed up and down on my dick.

After two or three minutes, Louise disengaged herself from my cock, stood up, and pulled her panties down right in front of me, exposing her pussy mere inches from my face. Before I could react, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it forward until the tip of my nose made contact with the top of her pussy. She instructed me to stick out my tongue and lick her and I obliged.

Working my way through her bush, I located the slit with my tongue and licked up and down, not really knowing what I was doing. She gave me instruction on where and how to lick until I centered in on her clitoris, which was peeking out from its hood. I licked her for several minutes while she fondled my dick with her hands, keeping it hard. I felt like I was about to smother in her moist heat as I continued, my heart racing with sexual excitement. She finally stepped back and said, "We can work on your technique later. Right now, it's time for some fucking. Your dick is about to have its first taste of some pussy, Ryan," she said as she took my hand and pulled me up from the bed, then lay down where I was sitting. "Come to momma, she'll take care of you."

I nervously approached Louise and knelt on the bed before her, unsure of how to proceed. She grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of her, my mouth near hears, chest mashing down on her tits, and dick perilously close to her pussy opening. She reached for my dick and placed it at the entrance of her pussy, lining me up to enter her. I began to push into her, feeling the warmth and heat of her pussy envelop my pulsing dick. I slid right in until my balls slapped at the space between her ass and pussy, then paused, taking in the fact that I was no longer a virgin.

"Ohh shit," I cried, as Louise placed her hands on my hips and began to move me up and down, allowing me to find the rhythm I needed to give her a good pounding. I caught on quickly and thrust in and out of her, lifting myself off of her with my arms to watch her tits bounce as we fucked. I looked down further and could see my cock sliding in and out of her hole, visually confirming my dick was going in and out of her womanhood. "This is fucking awesome," I said as my balls made a slapping sound against her as I went in and out.

"Oh baby, that's it, you catch on fast. Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me faster," Louise said as she urged me on. The feeling of her pussy was incredible as I pumped myself into her. This was the feeling I had imagined and waited for, jerking off so many times to the thought of this moment. Not that I'd planned to do it with someone old enough to be my mother. And built like a shit brickhouse. Still, it was awesome.

My balls tingled again and I knew I was close to release. We probably hadn't been fucking more than two or three minutes, but it was just too much for me. I pushed in as far as I could and moaned in pleasure as the cum surged out of my cock and deep inside her womb. Spurt after spurt entered her until I was completely drained. Her pussy milked every drop from me until I finally plopped out, my cock wilting as I came down from sexual high. My lips met hers for a sloppy kiss, making out with her like the girls in high school, sticking my tongue down as far as it would reach. We finally broke our embrace and I rolled off of her, nearly spent from our time together.

"How was that?" I heard her say, faintly as my eyelids flickered. I could offer no response, as I drifted off, completely exhausted and unable to stay awake.

________________

My cock was pulsing and throbbing as it was being vigorously sucked. Where the hell was I and how long had I been asleep? I finally looked down and Louise was looking up at me as she sucked on my dick. I had no idea how long I had been out, but it was apparently long enough to let my cock rest and harden for more action.

Louise, seeing that I was awake, pulled herself from my cock and moved up, positioning herself over me. She sank down on my cock and began moving up and down, riding me like a pony. Her massive tits swayed back and forth in front of me and I reached for them, squeezing them in my hands while she fucked me. My hips began to find the rhythm and I began fucking her back, loving the pleasure her hot pussy was giving my dick.

"Ohh, that's it, move those hips baby, fuck me," said Louise between moans. We fucked this way for about five minutes, and I was getting close to cumming again. Not wanting it to end this soon again, and sensing that Louise was getting tired, I suggested we try a new position -- one I had heard about and been interested in for a long time -- me from behind.

"Doggie style," Louise panted. "Yes, I love it that way and it'll give me a break," she continued as she pulled herself from me and positioned herself on all fours in the middle of the bed. I got behind her and probed for her wet hole, which was hidden by her big ass. I pushed forward with my finger when Louise squealed and said, "wrong hole, go a little lower." I did and found her gaping, wet pussy. I pushed my cock up to the entrance and sank in, burying myself fully inside her, going deeper than I'd been able to in our previous positions.

"That's in, your in, now fuck me hard Ryan. Grab my hips and start fucking."

I began thrusting in and out of her, fucking her hard from behind. Her ass jiggled in front of me and Louise moaned continuously as she moved herself back and forth to meet my thrusts. My hands, which were on her hips slid around her ass and stroked it, spreading her ass cheeks so I could see my dick going in and out of her spread pussy. Her ass sat there puckering before me and I got curious, rubbing around it with my right thumb. I had read in some of the erotic stories I like to read that some women enjoyed an anal stroking while getting it from behind. My thumb rotated around her sphincter, lightly probing to see what Louise would tolerate. Hearing no resistance from her, I gently began inserting my thumb a little at a time into her rectum. When I pulled back, her ass tried to go with my thumb to keep it inside her. I could tell she was liking it by her reaction, and replaced my thumb with my index finger to get some deeper penetration.

Still fucking her, I slid my index finger into her ass, reaching the second knuckle just a few strokes. The combination of my dick in her pussy and finger in her ass must have been too much as Louise cried out and shook with a violent orgasm, the best I had seen her have in my short time. The feeling of making a woman so turned on to the point of orgasm was refreshing, something I had never experienced prior to this day. It also heightened my pleasure and before I knew it, I was dumping another load of semen into her pussy, grunting with pleasure as I orgasmed.

Slowly, I disengaged my cock and finger from her holes, allowing Louise to slump down and relax on the bed. It was her turn for a nap, so I let her rest a bit, allowing me to recover and take in this situation.

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12