Hockey Fan

Story Info
Female fan gets up close & personal with team.
2.9k words
4.06
47.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've just had the wildest experience. I feel like I have to tell someone about it. It was incredible, and although I never would have believed myself capable of such wanton actions, I can't wait to do it again. And again.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I'm 27 years old and married. No children. I think I'm attractive. Not beautiful, but attractive. Although I don't work out, I am in reasonable shape. I can still wear a bikini, and attract an occasional leer. Not that I want the leers, but I've noticed them and they make me feel both dirty and excited at the same time. Since I know that some of you lechers out there reading this are probably dying to know, I'll tell you. They're 34B and I'd describe them as perky. I've never had the need to wear an under wire for support. I have shoulder length ash blond hair, and blue eyes.

This all started because I took an interest in hockey. That was my husband's doing. I live in a major east coast city. We have both an NHL team and an AHL team. When my husband and I first met, he was a big NHL fan. We went to a lot of games while we were dating, and I got the bug. I love the game now. I love the skating, the athleticism and the fights. After we got married, we stopped going to the NHL games because they were just too expensive. We were saving for a house, and needed the extra money. We started going to the AHL games, and even got season tickets because they were so much more reasonable. But my husband gradually lost interest, while my interest peaked. We still have two season tickets, but half the time, he doesn't even go. I'll take one of my girlfriends, or even one of his friends, or the kid that lives two doors down.

Anyway, the fans at the AHL games are super. Mostly friendly blue collar types. So the camaraderie grew, and I made friends with Kelly. She's about my age, and to describe her in words, she looks just like me, except she is a bit more voluptuous. Not chunky, mind you, but a rounder figure. Okay, she's got huge boobs. She's a lot of fun, and knows more about hockey in our town than I could ever hope to know. She always knows what's happening with the players on the team. And she can get any autograph from a team member that she wants. It's like she has the key to locker-room. She and I hit it off right away and became fast friends at the games, since her seats were in the same row as ours. We'd usually end up sitting together yakking, while she regaled me with her inside knowledge of the team.

I started telling her that I was jealous of her team knowledge. A couple of times when I would say things like, "I can't believe how much you know about the team. I wish I were that smart." She'd kind of pause, and get a curious look on her face and then smile and laugh. It was like there was some secret she was just dying to tell me.

Once she started to blurt it out. It was at a game I had attended alone. After my usual adulation of her superior knowledge, she said, "You want to know the secret? No, I can't tell you. "

After this happened a couple of times, I started bugging her and nagging her to tell me.

Finally, last Friday night, she told me. Or should I say showed me the secret.

I said, "Geez, Kelly, I wish I knew the team the way you do!"

"You keep saying that, but you don't have the nerve to know them the way I do. You're just too nice a girl."

"I am not. You don't know me except for here. You don't know what I'm like!"

We argued like that through the entire first period. As usual, she disappeared at the first intermission. And when she came back, she was full of all sorts of gossip about a new player.

We continued to playfully argue all during the second period. I kept telling her that I'd do anything, anything to get to know the players like she did. She kept telling me that I was too innocent.

About five minutes before the second period was over, she gave in. She told me that she'd take me down to meet some players during the second intermission, but that I'd have to do exactly as she said, or it was no dice, and I'd have to agree to it right then and there. I readily and whole-heartedly agreed on the spot. I was so excited. I was going to get to meet the team!

We left our seats and made our way down into the bowels of the arena. Kelly said that there was a little used hallway that led to the hallway outside the team's locker room. We had to wait until a security guard was distracted, and slipped into the hallway, just as the period ended. Then the weird stuff started happening.

As soon as we got into the hallway, Kelly dropped her purse. At the end of the hallway was a double door, with glass windows. Through the windows, I could see our hallway continue for a few feet and then another hallway running crossways to the one we were in.
Kelly pulled her sweater over her head and proceeded to unhook her front clasp bra. Her huge boobs swung into full view. She tossed her sweater on top of her purse.

"Get them out," she ordered.

"Huh?"

"Get your boobs out, quick. We have to wait until the coach goes by."

I hesitated. She got very insistent. "Look. You said you'd do what I told you. Now get that top off. NOW. Don't fuck this up for me."

I was kind of in a daze as I opened my blouse and took it off. I tossed it on my own purse which I dropped on the floor. I couldn't believe that this was the secret, or that I was doing it, too! Kelly pulled me into the shadows in the hallway, as she watched the hallway beyond the doors. We watched some equipment managers pass from the direction of the ice heading, I guess, toward the locker-room. Then the head coach went by, followed by the players. As soon as the head coach had passed, Kelly jumped out and ran to the doors. She stood in front of the windows, waving to the players and shaking her boobs in front of the windows. I stood frozen in the shadows, watching her, my hands covering my boobs.

Suddenly, she caught the eye of two of the players, and they checked the progress of the team toward the locker-room, and then ducked down our hallway, clumping clumsily on their skates.

Kelly turned to me. "Hey, are you coming or not?"

The two players opened the doors, and Kelly paused, looking back at me. Tentatively, I moved forward, my hands still covering my boobs. I was naked from the waist up, and looking at two players, whose names you would know if you follow AHL hockey. She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into the hallway beyond the door. The doors closed behind us.

The players unceremoniously shucked their gloves and dropped their sticks. The player closest to me greeted me with a smile and a warm hello, and then he reached out and pulled me closer. Not in a hug, but in close enough for him to touch me. He grabbed my arms and tried to pull them away from my boobs.

Now the next few minutes are kind of a blur. He was saying something about "new talent" and I was babbling something stupid about him being my favorite defenseman. I was still resisting him, while he tried to convince me to let him see my boobs. I looked over at Kelly, and she not only was letting the other player look at her boobs, he was actually suckling on her, while she held his sweaty head in her hands, crooning to him, telling him how good it felt.

With that image, all my resolve seemed to melt, and my arms fell away. The player grabbed my boobs, and started to massage them and tweak the nipples. I didn't look at him, but was watching the show that Kelly was putting on with her man. While he sucked her boobs, she was working on his shorts, working to pull them down.

Then I felt something wet on my chest. It was my player's sweaty hair. I became aware of his presence. I could smell his sweat. I could feel his lips on my left breast and his hand on my right. And I could feel my own sex lubricating. I couldn't believe I was responding to this wanton, animal display and the feeling of this strange man sucking my breast! Furthermore, with one hand he was rubbing my crotch through my jeans.

God! I didn't know what to do. I shouldn't be there. Kelly was right. I was too innocent to be there, but now I was, and I was bound to follow her lead. Besides, I could feel that my sex was drenched, and I was pretty sure that the player could tell from the dampness that he surely must feel and from the way my hips twitched involuntarily.

I leaned against the wall and let him have his way with my boobs as I watched Kelly with the other player. She had managed to get his shorts halfway down his thighs. She then worked her hand into his jock strap, and pulled the head of his boner up and out the top of the jock. In an instant she was on her knees and was licking the underside of his dick, with a little bit of effort, she got her mouth over the head and was sucking him.

At this point, I noticed that two other players were standing waiting behind the first two, and they were idly chatting about the new teammate that Kelly had mentioned earlier.

With that my player stepped back. He had pulled down his shorts and jock and his penis, surrounded by thick black hair was sticking straight out from under his sweater.

"C'mon, honey, I don't have all night, the coach will come looking for us, and there'll be Hell to pay!" He pushed insistently on my shoulders. My husband crossed my mind, but it was his fault I was here by myself. There was no turning back. I quickly dropped to my knees, and moved forward toward the hockey player.

I ducked my head under his sweater. My senses were assailed with what I was about to do. Where a few moments before I had been in a fog, now everything was now as clear as a bell and almost in slow motion. His body was slick with sweat, and the smell that hit my nose was a mix of man scent and sweat. I stuck out my tongue and licked tentatively at the head of his manhood. I was surprised to find that he was not circumcised. Another first for me! I felt his wet pubic hair against my cheek as I licked the side and bottom of his shaft. I used my lips to try to force the foreskin back, as I'd seen in a porn flick once, but found it too tight. I reached up and slid it back with my fingers. At the same time, I slid the hard shaft into my mouth. He groaned. I ran my tongue around the head of his manhood and then began a steady back and forth motion, sucking hard as I went. With the way he was shaking, I knew he wouldn't last long. I reached up with my left hand and cupped his heavy balls. I could feel them tighten slightly in my hand. They just felt really full, and promised me a huge load. His hips started a quick jabbing action. I used my other hand to stroke his shaft while I sucked and cupped his balls. Then I felt him tighten. I prepared to swallow his cum, bracing myself for that first salty, pungent spurt to hit the back of my throat. I worked hard on him. I wanted it so badly! I wanted him to fuck my mouth and cum down my throat. My pussy was on fire. I was such a slut! Here I was, on my knees, sucking the cock of someone I didn't even know. And I was loving it.

But just then, he did something that took me off guard. He pulled it out of my mouth and moved back a bit. He took over stroking himself from me, and then he tensed.

"I'm cumming," he announced to the group, and then he blasted me! I held my mouth open and tried to catch it in my mouth, but the first shot hit me in the chin, and the rest splashed on my breasts. Even what was on my chin dripped down onto my breasts. Kelly stopped sucking long enough to watch the show that we were putting on. He must have spurted ten times. The size of the load did not disappoint, but the fact that he didn't cum in my mouth did.

As he looked down at me, and rearranged his clothes, I scooped a finger full off my breasts and sucked my finger clean. He nodded and turned to go. As he did, Kelly's guy let go in her mouth. He made funny sounds as she swallowed him.

"See you, Kell. Thanks for bringing her down here, she's great," my player said as he walked past her. She nodded the penis still in her mouth.

Before I knew what was happening, or before I could move to get up, another player stepped up to me. He had already pulled out his manhood, and stroked it to erection. It was average length and girth, but it had a huge purple head, which he unceremoniously pushed against my lips.

"C'mon, the coach'll be looking for us. Hurry up." I noticed that Kelly was also on her second player, who was glancing nervously over his shoulder toward the locker room.

My guy grabbed my head, and started to ram his penis into my mouth. He was literally fucking my face. I didn't care. I reached down and stroked my pussy through my pants. I was so turned on that in about two seconds of rubbing that seam back and forth over my clit, I was cumming. The player continued to thrust his hips forward, and I felt him slide all the way down my throat and my nose was in his damp pubic hair. There wasn't much I could do about it, but I didn't care, I was on my way to my second orgasm and that waved crashed for me when I felt him thrust forward, hold tight, tense and begin to flood my mouth with his seed. I sucked him eagerly and downed every precious drop. He was very salty, and thick, and not nearly as copious as the first guy. I swallowed him easily.

As soon as he finished, he fixed his clothing and clumped off. Kelly had also quickly finished her second guy. A third guy apologized and clumped on his skates back toward the locker room, saying that it was too late. Kelly promised him that she'd "do him any time, any place." He asked her to meet him in the arena restaurant after the game.

"C'mon. We have to get out of here before the team comes out."

We hurried down the short hallway, and through the double doors. Then Kelly did something that really took me off guard. She pushed me against the wall, and licked the cum off my breasts. Most of it was drying anyway, but she dove right in to help her self. I had never experienced this, and it really turned me on. Another first! God! I was becoming an insatiable slut.

As we were putting our bras and tops back on, Kelly asked me if I had heard what the guys had said about the new player. I told her, "no." She said that's how she gets a lot of her information. The guys waiting to take a turn in her mouth often make small talk and she picks up what they say while she goes down on their friends! She said that the other time to pick up information is after the game, in the arena restaurant. The guys come in and chat with her, sign autographs and then proposition her. She told me that she'd had sex with various team members in the locker room, in the weight room, and even in the therapeutic whirlpool in the training room! I told that I couldn't stay after the game that night, but promised her that I'd do it another night. She promised me that I'd neither regret it nor forget it!

So, that was her secret for finding out about the team. And now I know it, too. And I can't wait for the next game. I want to meet the goalie!