Hockey Mom

Story Info
How come being a hockey mom has little to do with hockey.
4.2k words
4.04
230.2k
81
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Amanda's daughter just loved playing hockey. Amanda wished Sandra was more interested in her school work or in drama or dance, or if she had to play a sport, why not tennis? When the coach of the girl's hockey team got sick, Amanda got sucked in to becoming coach on a temporary basis.

Amanda had done figure skating when she was in school, but she had no interest in hockey; however she knew how to skate and that's all it took for her to be made temporary coach.

Amanda had long chocolate brown hair that hung down to her shoulders, small but perky breasts and her ass seemed to stick out because she was small and slim. Amanda had always attracted a lot of male attention but she was happily married to Billie, her childhood sweetheart.

State regional finals started the following week for both the boys and girls hockey teams in Dryden, a town about 6 hours away by bus. Frank was the coach of the boy's hockey team and while Amanda did not know him well, what little she knew she didn't like. He was arrogant, cocky, and had an over inflated opinion of himself. He had even made a pass at her once, even though he knew she was married.

However now she had no choice but to work with him on all the things that had to be done. There were things like arranging bus transportation, reserving hotel rooms, and getting parental consent forms signed and collecting the necessary money. Frank was divorced so he suggested they meet in his apartment after school because his place would be a nice quiet place to work.

There was no way Amanda was going to his apartment so she reluctantly suggested they meet at her house. Frank said since he lived further away it would save time if they had dinner at Amanda's place and then they could get right to work. Amanda was a little annoyed at Frank inviting himself to dinner, but in a roundabout way it made sense so she said yes.

The 1st evening Amanda introduced Billie, her husband, to Frank, and then left them to make dinner. They went into the living room to wait for dinner. Frank sat in Billie's recliner chair and turned on the TV to the sports channel. Billie liked to watch the news when he got home but here was Frank sitting in his chair watching sports without even asking him. That was bad enough but Frank said he liked to have a couple beers before dinner; actually it was 3 or 4, so he had Billie running to the fridge and back bringing him beer. Billie had a beer to be sociable but after that he just brought beer for Frank.

When Amanda called them to dinner, Frank sat at the head of the table, and since neither one of them wanted to embarrass him, they let him sit there. Frank said, "Don't you have any wine Billie? I always have wine with dinner." They occasionally had wine so Billie brought out a bottle and poured 3 glasses. "What kind of cheap stuff is that? What does it cost, 3 dollars a bottle? That is not what you serve guests. I like Lavientia Red so since I am going to be here 3 evenings why don't you buy a bottle for tomorrow nights dinner?

After dinner Amanda asked Billie if he would do the dishes so that they could get started on their work. "To bad he can't cook dinner too," Frank said.

"Billie does cook dinner once in a while," Amanda said; "he's very good."

"Excellent," Frank said speaking to Billie. "You cook dinner and wash up afterwards for the next 2 nights; that will leave your wife and I more time to do the important stuff."

Amanda was surprised that Billie didn't say anything but since he didn't, she didn't either. They sat on the sofa and started reviewing the "to-do list." Amanda tried to keep some space between them but Frank kept moving closer until he had her against the arm of the sofa with his leg pressed against hers. Every time she leaned over to look at a document on Frank's lap, he would get a good look at her cleavage.

"Stop looking down my blouse," Amanda complained.

"If you didn't want me to see your tits you wouldn't have your blouse half undone." Amanda blushed when she realized the top 2 buttons had come undone. "Fine, I'll put the papers on your lap then," Frank said That turned out to be a bad idea because Frank used that as an excuse to feel her leg every time he fumbled with the papers.

One of the main jobs they had to do was call the parents, answer any questions they had, and get them to sign the consent forms. Frank had little trouble getting the mothers of the boys to sign, but Amanda had a much tougher time with the mothers of the girls. They asked a lot more questions so Amanda spent a lot more time on the phone. They alternated making the calls.

When it was Amanda's turn, as soon as she made a connection, Frank would move his hand from her leg to her crotch. She would try and push his hand away but she couldn't say anything because she was talking to one of the girls mothers. She had her legs crossed but Frank could still get a couple fingers between her legs. When she hung up, she was very angry. "Frank, you sick bastard, trying to feel me up while I talk on the phone and my husband could walk in anytime."

"Don't talk so loud or your husband might hear you? It's my turn to use the phone so you can return the favor and do me while I talk."

"I wouldn't touch you if you were the last man on earth," she said in a lower voice.

When it was her turn to make the next call she said, "Now I'm warning you, don't touch me again." Amanda couldn't believe it, she had no sooner started talking on the phone and Frank had his fingers back between her legs. It wasn't a gentle loving caress either; it was hard thrusts with his fingers trying to force her legs apart. She pushed hard against his hand trying to prevent him from opening her legs but he was stronger than she and he was succeeding anyway. He had his hand between her legs when Billie walked in from the kitchen. Frank quickly withdrew his hand and Amanda was embarrassed but Billie didn't seem to notice as he came in and sat down. Shortly after that Frank said they had made a good start and they would continue tomorrow.

The following day when Frank showed up for dinner he was pleased to see Billie had bought the wine he wanted. After dinner Amanda told her husband to leave the dishes and do them later so that he could join them in the living room. Frank asked Billie if they had a TV in the den and when he said yes, Frank suggested Billie would enjoy himself more watching TV in the den than he would listening to their boring conversation. Billie agreed and Frank could see the flash of anger on Amanda's face but she didn't say anything. As Billie headed for the den Frank said, "And close the door so the noise of the TV won't disturb us."

When he left, Amanda said, "You think you're pretty clever getting rid of Billie that way, don't you? Well it's not going to work. I'm not letting a sex pervert like you maul me tonight."

A half hour later while Amanda was on the phone he was at it again. This time he forced her legs apart and kept his hand there so that she couldn't cross them. Amanda couldn't understand it; when Billie made love to her he was gentle and loving, yet Frank could care less about her, only interested in his enjoyment but somehow her body was responding to his rough treatment. With her legs spread, Frank had better access and his fingers pushed hard against the entrance to her pussy, causing a tingling feeling right through her dress and her panties.

Before her next call she said, "You dirty bastard, don't do that again. If you do I'm going to slap you and I don't care who hears it."

This time Frank waited a couple minutes before he forced her legs further apart. It was easier this time than yesterday and with more room he could alternate between finger fucking and hard massages of her pussy with the palm of his hand. At one point Amanda was involuntary parting her legs to his thrilling touch before she realized what he was doing and clamped her legs tight together, but all that did was trap his hand and give her more thrills. Soon after that Amanda stood up saying, "It's almost 8 and Billie and I watch THE LIVING DAYS program every Tuesday on TV so you had better go home now and I'm not having you back unless you promise me that you will leave me alone."

"OK Amanda, I promise."

The following day they both returned to the living room after dinner and Billie went to the den to watch TV. Both Frank and Amanda were dressed differently this time. Frank was dressed casually in loose fitting track pants and Amanda was wearing slacks because she felt it was too easy for Frank to feel her up when she wore a dress the way she did the 2 previous nights.

Most of the phone calls had been done so Amanda was busy entering data into her laptop for printout the next day. Because she sat hunched over the laptop on the coffee table in front of her Frank could not get at her, so he sat beside her giving her the information she needed when she asked for it. This gave Amanda a false sense of security because he didn't make any kind of move on her. She felt Frank had learned his lesson.

That all changed when she made her 1st call. She was holding the cell phone to her right ear when Frank took her left hand and held it tight against his already hard cock. Now she knew why he was dressed the way he was. That bastard had no shorts on under his loose soft cotton pants. She tried to pull her hand away but he held her too tight. Then he started moving her hand up and down his cock forcing her to give him a hand job. She was disgusted at what he was making her do so she was annoyed when she felt her pussy moisten and a tingle in her loins.

She tried to concentrate on her telephone conversation while Frank made her jerk him. A bit later she heard Frank groan as he came in her hand and she suddenly realized that Frank had removed his hand and she was the one jerking him off. She quickly withdrew her hand in embarrassment.

When her phone call was over she said, "You are a degenerate and a liar too. I don't think I'll even go with you on that trip. You can find somebody else to coach the girls."

"I'm sorry Amanda. It's just that you are so beautiful and soo sexy and sitting beside you in the privacy of your own home was just too much for me. It won't be like that on the trip. Both of us are going to be surrounded by our hockey teams all the time. We'll be lucky if we even see each other on the trip. Now I know I made you give me that hand job but I want you to know that was the best jerk off I've had in my whole life."

He is nothing but a dirty pig so why did she feel pleased at what he said.

The bus arrived at the hotel mid afternoon in plenty of time for their first game at seven. The kids were all excited, some away from home for the first time. They had pre booked five double rooms. Each room had a separate entranceway, two double beds and a bathroom but they were connected by an inside door. This allowed the 4 kids in one room to socialize with the 4 kids in the adjoining room, yet be locked at night for more privacy. So the girls had 2 double rooms for the 15 players on the team, the coaches had the middle double room and then the boys had the two double rooms on the other side.

Dinner the first night was pizza delivered to each room. With the adjoining doors open the girls had two rooms full of giggling girls and Amanda spent her time going back and forth between the two rooms and Frank was doing the same thing with the boys.

The tournament consisted of 3 games, and if any team won all 3 games they were the winner. If 2 teams were tied then whichever team scored the most goals was the winner. The girls won their 1st game and the boys lost theirs so while they were kind of dejected, Frank reminded them that if they won the next 2 they could still win the tournament. Then he went over to the girl's rooms to congratulate them on their victory. They were all excited, hugging their coach Amanda, and giving her high fives. She had to remind the girls that they had a morning practice and she wanted the doors between the rooms closed and locked at 10pm so that the girls could settle down and get some sleep.

As Frank and Amanda left the girls room she mentioned her neck and back was sore. She was not used to coaching and the physical activity it required.

Frank said, "I am trained in physiotherapy and I can give you a massage that will relax your muscles and allow you to get a good nights sleep. You have a big day tomorrow."

"That would be wonderful," Amanda said, "Because I ache all over."

In Amanda's room Frank said, "I can't massage you with all your clothes on. Do you sleep in pajamas, a nightie or nude?"

"I sleep in a nightgown," Amanda said blushing. She changed into her nightgown in the bathroom; then came out and lay on her bed on her stomach. Frank warmed his hands in hot water, and then started his massage. It really did feel good and Amanda started to relax. Next he moved to her shoulders and massaged her with his strong fingers and it was relaxing.

"Now, I need to relax you with a hot oil rub and I can't do that through your nightgown. I need you to help me take off your nightie and don't worry, I won't ask you to turn over and if it makes you feel more comfortable, I can lay a towel over your ass."

He sounded sincere so she lifted up to allow him to slip her nightgown up and over her head. True to his word he massaged her back with deep finger massages and the soothing hot oil. When he moved his hands down to massage her ass she was not worried because it felt so good. When his hands started massaging her upper thighs she became a little more concerned because she could also feel stirrings of sexual arousal. His massage of her thighs felt soo good that she allowed him to part her legs a little bit.

He left the bed for a moment to get more hot oil and when he returned he started rubbing it into her ass and allowing his fingers to push down her ass crack to her pussy. He could not get his fingers into her but he could touch her pussy sending erotic thrills through her. Then he lay down on top of her and she could feel his naked body against her. He must have taken off all his clothes when he went to get the hot oil. Now he started humping her between her legs and while he couldn't get into her pussy from that angle he could still rub his cock against the outside of her pussy. She could feel her pussy getting wet and sexual tingles exciting her pussy. She spread her legs a little more to give him better access to her and her pussy started to throb.

"Lift up on your knees so that I can get at you," he whispered.

"NO, you are supposed to be giving me a massage, not trying to fuck me."

He continued to rub himself against her pussy while his hands moved up to try and caress her breasts. She wanted to feel his hands on her breasts so she got up on her elbows to give him freedom to do it. Now his hands on her breasts were sending thrills through her body and she wanted him to play with her breasts or suck her nipples but she knew that couldn't happen unless she turned over and she wasn't going to do that.

"Get up on your knees so that I can get my cock in you and give you a thrilling orgasm that will totally relax you."

"NO, leave me alone," she said but she was starting to squirm to increase the friction of his cock against her pussy.

Now he was giving her neck bites that sent chills through her body. "Get up on your knees. I want to fuck you and you want it too." He lifted off her and used both hands to scratch down her back, massage her ass cheeks and then move to her hips to try and lift her up. She didn't help him but she didn't stop him either as he lifted her to her knees. Wasting no time he slammed his cock into her pussy from behind and he fucked her hard and fast as he yanked her hips back against him forcing his cock in even deeper. Then he changed his rhythm. He would pull all the way out and then slowly push in deep and hold it. His cock would tickle her clit on the way in and holding it deep in her, her pussy would pulse around his cock.

She could feel her orgasm rapidly build and she tried not to moan as his spurting cock sent her over the edge. She rested for a short while enjoying the afterglow then said to Frank, "You sick bastard, if you are through raping me, get out of my room before I call hotel security."

The next morning over breakfast she ignored every attempt he made to talk to her, and at lunch she just avoided him. The afternoon games went badly for both teams. The boys lost the 2nd game so they had no chance. They were playing the evening game just for pride. The girls lost also but since they won the first game, they still had a chance.

Finally at dinner she came over to the table where he was sitting. "Tonight is a very important game for my girls and I want you to coach them. You must be good for something besides raping me."

The boys were out of it so why not. Amanda was a sexy little bitch but she knew nothing about coaching. The girls were good and all it took was a little help from Frank and they won the game and the tournament. Amanda celebrated with the girls until ten at night when all the girls had to return to their rooms.

Frank was watching TV when Amanda unlocked the door between their rooms and said to Frank, "I still have some champagne left in the bottle from my celebration with the girls, so if you promise to behave yourself you can come over and have a drink with me. I guess you did help us a little bit."

That condescending little bitch, she had no clue about coaching and here she was celebrating like she had actually done something but, Frank thought to himself, I know of a better way that we can celebrate."

Frank went into her room and she poured the champagne. There were only two chairs in the room; a lightly padded chair by the desk where she motioned for Frank to sit and a soft sofa lounge chair where she sat. She was wearing a tight blouse and a short skirt so when she sat in the sofa chair she exposed a lot of leg; the teasing bitch. They finished off the rest of the bottle and they talked about several things but neither one mentioned last night.

She said the girls were so happy that they won the tournament they wanted Amanda to be their coach next year. "As I recall, I was the one who coached them in the championship game," Frank reminded her.

"Yes, you helped too so come here and I'll give you a hug and a kiss, and then you had better go back to your room because it's getting late. She stood up, gave Frank a hug of sorts, almost no body contact and went to kiss him on the cheek. He grabbed her, pulled her tight against his body and kissed her on the lips even though she kept her mouth tightly closed. "Let go of me you pig, and get out of my room."

He forced her to sit on the bed, tore open her blouse; that was easy as it was held closed with just two buttons; and yanked off her bra. He mauled her bare tits with his rough hands as he pushed her down on the bed. She used to like the way Billie, her husband, caressed her breasts. He was gentle as he lightly massaged and kissed her breasts. This guy was squeezing her breasts and nipples with his fingers and it hurt, well maybe not hurt, but uncomfortable so how come his rough treatment was causing her nipples to tingle.

"Let go of me you hairy ape, and I told you to get out." He tried to kiss her but she turned her head so he attacked her tits, sucking them and biting her nipples. She liked it when Billie would lick her breasts as long as she wanted before she would push his head down to lick her pussy. He was biting her but it was exciting her and making her nipples puffy and itch.

"Get off me you sex maniac," she said as Frank undid her skirt and started pulling it off her. Her pussy was starting to moisten so she didn't put up much of a struggle. Her pussy would always start to moisten when Billie started to suck her but this guy was giving her the same affect and he hadn't even touched her down there yet.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12