Hockey Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The punishment is served.
797 words
14.5k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from "Hockey Night"

Laying, stretched out on the ground, I try to catch my breath from that last orgasm. You are sitting next to me, frowning at me. I wasn't supposed to cum. I was being punished for tying you up. I wasn't allowed to watch my hockey game, I was supposed to pleasure you, not myself.

In the background, I hear the sounds of the start of the third period, but I'm too scared to move. I want to watch the game, my pussy twitches at the first sound of the puck hitting a stick. You see my struggle to contain myself, this pleases you. You know I can't watch a game without masturbating, without plunging my fingers into my wet pussy. You sit back, waiting for me to start touching myself. It takes two minutes of play before I start running my hands all over me.

You stand up and leave me and for the next five minutes, I am left alone. I tentatively slide my fingers into me. I am afraid of your return, but I can't help myself. You've left me alone with a hockey game on. I need to do this. My desires are too strong. You return silently, standing over me, I don't notice you at first. I am enjoying myself too much. But when I do see you, I realize you've put on a pair of boxers and have your belt in your hands.

I quickly remove my fingers and drop my hands to my side. I hold my breath in anticipation for what you might do. You snap your belt, I know this is my cue to roll over and lift myself onto my hands and knees. I drop my head, bit my lip and brace myself for my punishment. You lift your hands and drop them, introducing the smooth, soft, brown leather to my pale pink ass.

The sound of leather on skin drowns out the sounds of the game. With each smack, the burning grows. My ass feels like it's on fire. It is red and raw. These marks will last for weeks and for days after every time I sit down, I'll remember this moment. Welts cover my ass, tears are streaming down my face, any sort of pleasure from that last orgasm is gone and replaced by the pain of this punishment.

With one final smack, you finish by hitting me on both sides, one last swipe at my dignity. As almost a cruel joke, I hear the final horn of the hockey game. I won't even get to curl up on the couch and recover while watching a game. However, instead of leaving me there on the floor, you roll me over. My backside stings at the pain, I wince but don't complain vocally. My face gives me away and you know I'm in pain, so you press down on my hips, grinding my ass into the floor a bit more.

I look up at you confused and hurt, haven't I gone through enough? Haven't I made up for cumming without your permission? What else could you be doing to me? Before I have a chance to ask, you do something startling. You grab my ankles and pull my legs apart, and dive head first between them. The sudden intrusion on my pussy is, at first, unwelcome, but once I realize you mean no harm, I being to thoroughly enjoy myself.

Your tongue delicately works through the folds of me. Teasing me, rewarding me for being so good about my punishment. I raise my hips to meet your mouth, trying to guide your tongue further into me. Amid the activity, I become vaguely aware that the game has gone into overtime. Knowledge of this, plus the ministrations of your tongue send me over the edge. My moans become louder, hips thrusting about, arms thrashing above my head. Your tongue delves deeper into me, your nose pressed against my clit, shaking your head back and forth, rubbing your nose into my clit. I can't help myself, I have to cum. Hockey, you going down on my, the pain of your spanking. It's all too much, sensory overload. My knees press into the sides of your head, holding your face in my pussy, I ride out the orgasm and you continue to lick, rub, and tease.

I lay there, panting, enjoying the aftershocks of the orgasm your talented tongue has given me. You lie down next to me, pulling me in to you chest. I hear the horn of overtime go off, laughing as I realize you just brought me to orgasm in under 5 minutes.

Enjoying your embrace, I know that I will have to repay this kind gesture, soon...

To be continued.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She wants to fuck the hockey puck?

This went from not good to just plain bad. Try again. This was awful.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hockey Night Series Info

Similar Stories

Roommate's Surprise Guy moves in with girl who has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Randy's Grand Reveal He gets highly coveted invitation to crossdress party.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 01 Damien's relaxing weekend crumbles when he's kidnapped.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sexy Slut Fantasy He's tricked into becoming a sexy slut by his girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Panty Boy Ch. 01 A girlfriend gives her horny boyfriend a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories