Hockey Rink Rendezvous Pt. 02

Story Info
Siblings meet once again for more taboo fun at the rink.
2.4k words
4.55
23.4k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't, please read part one.

*****

As I drove to the arena at 5:00am on a cold Minnesota Sunday morning, I still couldn't believe I had actually had sex with my little sister just three days ago. It had consumed my every thought since and I found myself wondering constantly if it would happen again.

After we had finished Thursday night, we both composed ourselves and I finished my last few tasks of the evening. When I returned to the office so we could leave, it was like our act of incest hadn't even happen. On the drive home Emily spoke of so and so's Facebook post and how well the new girl had done during that evening's game.

We went home and went our separate ways like we routinely did. Everything appeared to be normal. I must admit that I was following her lead. I wasn't really sure how I should act. But she showed me the way. The interactions following our first sexual encounter weren't the slightest bit awkward and I didn't detect even a little regret or a feeling discomfort between us.

Sunday Mornings at the arena were typically pretty low key. There were a few private rentals throughout the day. Normally, I wouldn't even have to be there before 8:00am, but I agreed to perform some tests on the refrigeration system that required a few hours of uninterrupted attention.

It was about 9:00am in the morning and I was painting some railings in the bleachers. A group of college aged girls had the ice for two hours for a pickup hockey game. I was lost in thought regarding my sister and my wonderful experience of having my way with her, when out of the corner of my eye a figure appeared. I turned and looked only to see Emily.

"Hey, dude. I brought you some breakfast. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, actually. I was gonna run to McDonalds once this group had left."

"Beat ya to it" she responded with a smile while holding a McDonalds bag.

We made our way to a picnic table in the upper lobby overlooking the ice rink. She had forgotten to buy beverages so I grabbed two orange juices out of the concession stand. As we enjoyed our breakfast of McGriddles and hash browns, the topic of conversation was our upcoming family Christmas party and her plans for Christmas break.

After we were done, Emily gathered our trash and threw it all away. When she returned, she stepped onto the bench I was sitting on and sat on the table top. With her feet next to me and her bottom now just inches from where I had just enjoyed breakfast, she looked at me and said "How are you feeling about what we did the other night?"

I thought about it for a minute and a dozen different responses before simply saying "I don't know. I don't regret it. It was fun. What do you think?"

With a shrug of her shoulders, she responded "I feel the same way. It was fucking amazing. I had never orgasmed before. I mean I had, but they were nothing like that." I smiled a big shit grin at the thought of getting my sister off. She continued "Who would of thought my brother would be responsible for making me cum six times?"

That confused me. I thought about it before I said anything. And then, "Em, I thought you only came twice."

She was blushing and began to explain. "But I came once thinking about it when we got home that night and twice yesterday and once this morning." My dick jumped at the thought of my sister pleasuring herself repetitively to the memory of us making love.

"Ever had a dick as big as mine?" Still wearing that smirk I had donned thirty seconds early.

"No. I've only fucked one guy and that was Pete." Pete was some idiot nerd kid she had dated for like six months last summer. He cheated on my sister and to this day, I swear I'll knock his teeth out if I ever see him. "And Pete was barely six inches long."

I smiled. "Yup. I got that beat. Eight and five eighths inches long and six inches thick." My sister giggled and shook her head. "What? What's so fucking funny?"

"You dipshit!" She shot back while still laughing. "Your dick might be six inches around...like in circumference." I still didn't get it. That's what I had meant. "Six inches thick would be like this thick. She placed her fingers six inches apart and I then realized my error.

"Oh Christ, who cares! You know what I meant, you preppy." I hated when she called me out on petty shit like that. I guess it made a difference. But still. I playfully back handed her thigh and laughed a little myself. Silence ensued.

"How long until this group is out of here?" she asked mischievously. I could tell there was a purpose to her question.

"They've got another forty five minutes, yet." I smiled back at my sister an With that, my sister took my hand as we headed downstairs. I assumed we were heading for the office but we didn't stop there. As we arrived at the door to Locker Room #4, I unlocked it and allowed her in.

"Let me go make sure these girls don't need anything. That way we won't be to interrupted. I'll tell them I'm running to grab a bite to eat and they won't even think of looking for me for a while."

"I'll be waiting so hurry up." She responded and kissed me on the cheek. I made my way to the captain of the squad that was skating. They were fine and totally bought my food run bullshit. I returned to the locker room and was nearly semi hard as I unlocked the door to step in. I wondered why Emily had locked it knowing I was coming right back. I opened the door and her logic made sense.

"Come get me big brother!" There my sister was spread wide open completely nude on the bench running along the wall of the locker room. Even more was the fact this was the same locker room that my eyes had feasted on my beautiful nude sister.

I quickly stripped down to nothing but my socks and crossed the room towards her. She leaned forward seated atop the bench. Once again, my cock was in the hands of my sister. She took my thick mushroom into her mouth and goosebumps overtook nearly ever inch of my body. Her finger tips caressed and fondled my saggy scrotum as her other hand spiraled up and down my shaft.

I don't know what I enjoyed more when I looked down. Was it her perky breasts swaying to the rhythm of the blow job I was receiving, my cock between the lips of my little sister or that she was rubbing her pussy while she sucked me off? It was heaven and I wanted it to last forever.

Just then, her cell phone rang. With my dick still buried in her mouth she reached into her purse on the floor below her. She quickly released my manhood from her mouth. "It's mom!" she announced with a smile. As her right hand slid slowly up and down my shaft, she answered it with her left.

"Hey mom. What's up?" While she waited for a response she brought my cock head to her mouth and ran her tongue across the under side of it. I shuddered with pleasure. "I'm here now. We are talking about the Family Christmas party." As my mother continued, my sister playfully kissed up and down my shaft. She stared into my eyes making me want her even more. "I'm not sure. Why don't you ask him." Emily handed me the phone and wasted no time sucking my organ back into her mouth.

I tried to compose myself before speaking. "Hey mom. Um, what's up?" In seconds, her head was bobbing up and down frantically. It made it very difficult to focus on what my mother was saying.

"Eric, my car is going to the dealership tomorrow." Mom explained "I was wondering if you could pick me up from work and bring me to pick it up?"

"Sure I could- AHHH! I could do that, mom." My sister smiled at me and knew what she had done when she gently bit my cock as I was responding to my mother. The noise tipped my mother off.

"Eric, are you okay?" As she asked, Emily began kissing and sucking my ball sack and continued stroking my dick.

I composed myself. "Yeah mom, I just umm, stubbed my toe on something in the Zamboni garage. She bought it and told me to remind my sister that she was to be home by 1:00pm so they could attend some baby shower or something. I obliged and hung up. My full attention returned to my sister.

To get revenge for her little stunt while I was talking to our mother, I decided to get a little rough." You think you're funny, don't you? Well, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, you little whore." She moaned and sucked wildly. With my hands on the back of her head she looked up at me as her lips stretch around my thick manhood. I began thrusting my hips forward driving my cock down her throat. My balls slapped against her chin as I face fucked my sister.

I thoroughly enjoyed the wet noises created by my pelvis and manhood slamming into the face of my Emily. She gagged as I buried my cock deep down her throat creating a mustache of my dark pubic hair above her upper lip. Her eyes teared up from taking my unit so deeply down her throat.

She removed my cock from her mouth and she caught her breath. "I love a man that takes control."

She laid back on the bench and invited me to fuck her. With her legs spread wide, I straddled myself over the bench and lined myself up on top of her for penetration. I ran my thick cock head up and down her now very moist pussy. As I did, I kissed her voluptuous teenaged breasts. She moaned softly as my lips surrounded her nipple and softly sucked it into my mouth.

I pressed against her and my penis slipped into Emily's warm vaginal confines. As I released her saliva coated nipple, my sister raised my head to hers. We shared a deep kiss and the pace of our love making grew faster. My sister's legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer.

Our naked bodies pressed together as Emily began breathing harder once again. Her left hand laid on my bare chest while the other wrapped around my neck. Her ankles pulled me deeper into her with every powerful thrust of my hips.

Within seconds, my sister began bucking her pelvis up off of the bench to meet me as I slammed my gentalia into her violently. Her eyes closed and she moaned loadly. Her body convulsed underneath me and her vagina contracted around me throbbing member.

"I'm cumming, dude. Oh fuck. My god, I'm cumming"

"I'm gonna tear you in two, bitch!"

My scrotum slapped loudly against her ass as we fucked. Kisses from me now landed on her cheek, chin and neck as I sent my sister riding the waves of orgasm. As the sensations subsided, she whispered to me.

"Let me ride you, Fucker!"

I happily obliged. I dismounted her and sat on the bench and leaned against the wall while stroking my now glistening hard on. Emily climbed on top of me and facing me, lowered her body onto my waiting cock. Slowly, it sunk completely out of sight and settled into her.

I pulled her close and once again busied my mouth with one her perfect little nipples. She was fiddling her other nipple with left hand and her right hand was on the back of my head trying to feed more of her glorious b-cup into my hungry mouth.

Her pelvis was grinding across my lap as my cock rocketed in and out of her warm fuck hole. My hands had found their way to her hips and her hands held onto mine. Emily's firm melons jostled up and down in my face to the rhythm of our love making.

I brought my hand to her fuzzy mound and circled my thumb across her clit. Her body fell back and her hands rested on my knees as she closed her eyes. She bucked back and forth on my dick while I massaged her. The pace accelerated and soon she was squirming on top of me.

"Eric, I'm cumming. Oh my god. Oh fuck me. I'm cumming again." I pumped in and out of her and our privates collided. She fell against me and I pulled her close to me. I kissed her tits once more as her hands held me tightly against her. "Oh fuck me brother! Make me your cum whore." She screamed.

After few more repetitions of our in and out action I removed my cock and began stroking to completion. As I neared explosion, my sister's hand replaced mine and my head fell backwards against the cold cinderblock wall of the locker room. Our lips met as my face contorted marking my release.

With my lower lip clamped between the teeth of my sister, I erupted. Strings of my steamy thick jizz escaped me and soaked both of our privates. Emily maintained her grasp on my manhood smeared my semen across her fuzzy mound. She looked at me and smiled before we kissed once more and allowed ourselves to catch our breath.

After a few minutes, we began to get dressed and prepared to step back out of the locker room as just brother and sister. Before stepping throughout the door, we hugged. The heat created by our taboo act left us both perspiring and flushed.

"Thanks for breakfast, Em." I laughed. She punched me in the side causing me to back up in defense.

"Jerk" she said playfully. We rejoined in embrace for a few seconds. With a quick peek on the lips, we stepped out of the locker room and went our separate ways. Even after our second rendezvous, I couldn't help but wonder if this would continue.