Hog Wild Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling more bold, Alex used his other hand to slowly push up underneath Holly's sweatshirt. Holly hissed with pleasure, encouraging Alex's journey. His hand snaked over her stomach, a finger dipping into her navel briefly before traveling up toward her heaving chest. Alex was delighted to realize Holly wasn't wearing a bra.

As his hand made contact with a very hard nipple, both Alex and Holly groaned at the sensation. Alex's cock was throbbing in his pants, begging to be thrust into the heat of the writhing woman beneath him. But he fought for control; he didn't want to do anything Holly wasn't ready for.

As if reading his mind, Holly's eyes shot open and she broke the kiss. "Alex," she breathed, her face flushed with passion.

"Yes?" Alex said, his fingers still firmly clamped around a nipple.

"Don't you think we'd better stop?" Holly murmured, a blush turning her face an even deeper shade of red.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Do you think we should?" he asked.

Holly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her heart was racing; she could barely gather her thoughts. "Yeah, I think we should," she finally said shakily, opening her olive eyes to meet Alex's heather gray ones.

Alex felt a twinge of disappointment, though he didn't let it show on his face. Though he wanted desperately to continue with what they had been doing, he didn't want to scare Holly off by pushing the issue. Instead he nodded, removing his hand from underneath her sweatshirt and pushing himself off of her. Standing beside the bed, he held out a hand, silently offering to help her up.

Holly placed her hand in his, trying to ignore the fact that Alex was sporting an obvious tent. Standing and straightening her clothing, she shook her hair out of her face and put on a brave smile. "Shall we get back to work?"

"Sure," Alex said, returning her smile. Then, leaning forward and depositing a kiss on the top of her head, he whispered, "Just know that I'll have a hard time concentrating, because my mind will be on other things."

Turning a brilliant shade of vermilion and silently cursing her fair skin, Holly bit back a giggle. "Maybe if you can get something done, I'll think of a way to reward you," she said coyly, brushing past Alex and walking out of the bedroom.

A wolfish gleam in his eyes, Alex followed close behind, eager more than ever now to get back to writing his book.

*

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading me. I don't know when the next chapter will be up; I'll be moving in the next few days, though I promise to try and keep up with my writing so I can continue this story as soon as possible. In the meantime, I hope you've enjoyed this installment, and as always, all votes and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

12