Please Hold My Titties Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction to our Favorite play Beach.
1.1k words
3.76
25.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture this and cum along for a day at the beach.

Our Favorite beach and us Evolved. We have many favorite places for games. Here is one of our earliest places and also one of our favorites.

We lived in central Illinois. Other than hanging out in many sleazy strip clubs when younger, our favorite place was camping and wandering the semi secluded areas of a State Park north of Chicago along Lake Michigan. This was Dollie's first times wearing tiny bikinis then going nude in public. Keep in mind, in the Midwest in the 60's, bikinis were still rarely seen. City pools and many other places banned those that wore them.

We had to order Dollie's string bikini through Frederic's of Hollywood. She still wears the tiny candy stripped top but long ago someone stole the bottom while it was hanging on a line next to our tent at that Lake Michigan campground to dry. Dollie is larger and her tits are larger. Still many enjoy seeing her wearing that bikini top.

We'd been driving the approximately 200 miles north to camp along Lake Michigan from our earliest times camping together. We enjoyed just walking along the beach, enjoying the nice weather, and watching others stare at Dollie.

North it was only around ½ mile to a creek, power plant, and 8' chain link fence. Over time we learned that going south beyond the main swimming beach was not crowded and we could expose more skin. We were still shy back then.

We learned of three basic ways to get to the south park border on the beach where a large sign was posted telling us that. We also learned that it would be fun walking another ½ mile all alone to a small public pier where mostly old men and occasional older couples fished from the pier.

From the pier we could see the small lane disappear into the west someplace south of the town. We may have passed by it to get to the campground. We never did find that road.

It was a turn on when Dollie teased the old black or white men sitting there on lawn chairs fishing or just talking. They always thanked her for showing them her tits and sometimes a quickie pussy view. Old men are not shy about telling you what they like or want to see.

This was part of the fun of walking beyond the small river flowing into Lake Michigan. I'll write more about the river later.

The south park boarder was about ½ mile beyond the river and the little pier maybe another ½ mile south. Rarely did we ever meet anyone beyond the river which means we could go naked without worry.

Of course walking the beach from close to the campground to the south end was our usual walk for the day. We'd walk, swim, and relax from around 9AM until sunset, making sure we headed back along the beach before dark. Sometimes after getting tired and sunburned we'd walk back through the wooded trails and grassy picnic areas.

From the main large parking lot there is a paved road which passed many small parking areas and ended at a small museum with a walking loop through the woods, marshland, and if we took a turn off trail, along the little river to the beach.

At each little parking lot there were narrow winding trails through the woods, over the little dunes, and to the Lake. We didn't really have to walk miles to get there, but we did.

Over many years we discovered new things and new ways to expose Dollie to strangers at that park. In the early years there were small homes and cabins near the beach. People would stand out on porches, waving and watching, as Dollie walked past topless. They seemed to be poor and the homes were run down and old. As the State bought more land those disappeared.

We'd also discovered what appeared to be the wooden pilings of an old amusement park with piers and possibly slides going into the water. There were several tall lookout posts for viewing the marsh land and another to see out into the Lake. All great places to have sex and get "accidentally" caught by unsuspecting vacationers walking up the wooden steps.

While walking mostly nude down the beach we felt we were being watched. This had happened before. But this time I was ready and looking out of the corner of my eye toward the dunes area. I saw a head pop up and down quickly. Yes, we were being watched! Always looking for ways to show off, we used the voyeurs to our advatage wherever we could.

NOTE THIS

Note #1 Over many more years, on the other side of Lake Michigan, we again would have that feeling of voyeurs as we walked along secluded beaches nude or mostly so. Again we'd find out there really were voyeurs and perverts watching from behind weeds, underbrush, and trees, sometimes with binoculars. There, it was the sun shining on binoculars that finally proved our feelings were correct. The odds are if you feel someone is watching someone usually is!

Note #2 After her third child, our daughter, was born in 1970, Dollie had complications and spent nearly a month in the hospital along with the baby. The first baby came two months premature. The last was past the due date so taken Caesarian. At that time the doctor also did a hysterectomy and other female type surgery.

This left an ugly scar so from then until the end of the 90's Dollie wore what I call a French cut bikini bottom. Both butt cheeks and sometimes her pussy lips would be exposed, yet from pussy to belly button she was covered.

Strangely whenever we went to a nudist resort or nude beach Dollie was naked. I often think those French cut bottoms kept Dollie from getting fucked. It was during what I will describe next that she wore no top and a French cut ass showing swimsuit bottom.

Note #3 Our favorite hobby back then was taking tittie pictures of Dollie anyplace we safely could do it. We'd discovered taking photos while getting caught was even more exciting.

I'd been telling Dollie we need to get some pictures of her topless with naked men. The closest she got was with men off in the distance. I wanted them beside her and possibly holding her titties. Ain't never gonna happen!

Note #4 We were using a very cheap Polaroid camera and a 110 film camera for all of our vacation photos. The Polaroid was for the more risqué pictures because we didn't like taking that type photos to our photo lab. My idea was if we do ever get any naked volunteers they may be more willing to pose for Polaroid photos.