Please Hold My Titties Ch. 04

Story Info
A two coke can cock.
1.5k words
4.15
21.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dollie was really enjoying these photos shoot while having her nipples and titties played with. After we rested and ate we fucked right there on that big drift wood log. Dollie's pussy was snug yet felt well used from all the orgasms she'd been having with her new nudie friends.

Dollie wanted to play this game some more. Sometimes we'd walk to the small river that flows from deep in the marshes of the State Park then we'd slowly return north until we are back near our RV site.

Other times we felt like walking the other half mile to the far south park boundary signs. Still when we liked to be closer to nature, and rarely meet others, we'd continue another half mile to the little pier where sometimes there would be old fishermen sitting, drinking, talking, sometimes actually fishing.

Dollie wanted to walk the distance and talk some of the old geezers into posing with her for hands on tit pictures. She didn't care if they were naked, she just wanted to get her titties fondled. I created another monster!

THE LITTLE RIVER.

When walking the nature trail and walking the trail that follows the narrow short river we discovered approximately where the river begins, sort of. In the vast State Park there is still much land left in it's natural state.

The land across the little river is posted and it is also being reforested after small homes and maybe farms were once there. This is why that beach walk is usually not crowded, no one cares about the peaceful parts of nature.

As the marshes overflow when it rains, they flow into a small lake. This lake spills over becoming the river, not more than twenty to twentyfive wide but varying from six inches to six feet deep, depending on the past weather.

The sometimes raging little river ends in Lake Michigan. In the dry seasons the river actually dries up or just backs up before getting to the Lake. Then the Lake's waves force their way up river further. There are times, by even walking out into the big lake, we can't get to the other side of the river.

The real reason I am writing about the river is for the mental picture. The trail right next to the north bank, starting at the top edge of the bach, gets narrower and ends at the loop trail beginning at a parking lot at the museum.

This trail attracts only a few brave hikers but the walk over tiny wooden bridges and throughout the woods and marshland are well worth the effort. Great for naked or topless hiking mostly alone.

Still none of this is why I am writing about the river trail. The trail begins just beyond the beach maybe six foot wide, turning into a narrow path as it winds into the marshes. For a change of scenery we sometimes return to camp by taking this trail and branching off on other northbound trails.

On this journey toward the pier, possibly a mile further south, we both noticed something out of the ordinary. Two naked black men standing some fifty feet up the river trail. One appeared to be a very black Amazon looking man, perhaps seven feet tall, with a penis appearing like two soda cans stacked.

The other, a much lighter and normal built black man, was on his knees with part of the Coke can cock in his mouth. Yes, right out in the open for God, and us to see!

They seemed to see us at the same time we saw them. Both disappeared into the underbrush. Of course Dollie commented about that huge cock and wanted to investigate.

As I picked up the pace in my walk south I tried to explain how dangerous this was. We'd always plan a way out and often there were people within shouting distance. We hadn't seen anyone in over an hour and over a mile away. That would have been the old man who possibly would have been gone by this time.

Dolie can be a sweetheart and Dollie can be a pain in the ass! She insisted we go find those two black men and get some photos with them playing with her tits.

Like a fool I turned back and we headed up that deserted trail along the river. No one in sight. Still I told Dollie to be quiet. Perhaps we will sneak up and catch the little guy sucking that big cock again.

We did! They had only stepped aside off the trail into a small clearing to finish their fun and games. This time we saw the little guy with two hands around that big dick masturbating it. I didn't know what to expect and expected the worse!

I'm thinking they both apologized and the little guy slipped on his under pants or a swimsuit. The big guy stood their proud like a rooster in a henhouse.

Each commented on Dollie's big white titties, saying how much they love a white woman's boobs. In reality Dollie's tits were golden brown from many days in the sun. Yet compared to that super black big black man they did appear white.

The two guys were very polite and I could see the possibilities of a tit feeling picture posing game happening. Once more, I left the explaining up to Dollie.

I can't remember which story she told them but in no time the big guy was standing partially behind Dollie working on both titties with two masive black hands.

Her boobs are a good two hands each for a normal man. This guy had them both completely covered and was working on them in ways I thought Dollie would scream. Apparently she was enjoying it and laughing.

Me, like a fool, I was just standing there dumbfounded. Dollie or one of those two black men told me I should be taking pictures so I did.

Up until then only the big guy was playing with Dollie, rubbing that huge cock all over her, including between her legs. This was the one time I was glad Dollie was wearing her French cut bikini bottom! Still we'd both been helpless if either wanted to fuck, butt fuck, or kill us.

Amazingly, in time, I actually felt comfortable around that giant of a man and his cocksucking buddy. They were surprisingly friendly, polite, and gentle.

It was me that suggested the little guy remove his jockey shorts or bathing suit and stand on the other side of Dollie, working on the other tittie.

With all three of us begging, the little guy did finally step up and fondle Dollie's other tittie as I took 110 film camera photos, pretending to take many more. I didn't bother to ask them if they'd rather I use my Polaroid camera. Still with more begging the smaller man wouldn't remove his trunks.

It was Dollie who finally pulled the little guys swimsuit down to his knees. He resisted but she continued tugging. He finally stepped out of them and I mostly stood there listening to their comments about big white titties and how firm and fun they were.

At this time Dollie's titties were still leaking milk occasionally and they were the hardest they've ever been, feeling phony. Back then breast implants were unheard of, at least in the midwest.

As much as those men rubbed their cocks all over Dollie and begged her to hold them, she never touched either with her hands. Later she talked about how she wished she had jacked off the big guy with the two Coke can cock.

It was beginning to get dark and we had a long walk back to camp. The two men offered to give us a ride since their pick up truck was in the closest parking lot. We did walk down the river trail with them, all of us repeatedly thanking each other.

I hesitated getting in their truck not knowing what to expect. No the color of their skin wasn't why. As we stood at the rear of their truck, they shared some beer with us and we talked about how much fun it was feeling a white woman.

Finally more thanks and we headed down the road toward the main parking lot and camp. The paved road was well lighted with tall lamp poles all the way to the main picnic area so we did just fine.

We'd been parking in the same general area ever since our first camping trips there with our tent. There is no camping on the beach side and this area is non-electric meaning the city slickers park in the crowded shady loops.

Just a short walk over a tiny rise and we could see Lake Michigan and be on a very little used section of beach. It always amazed us how that small dunes area blocked the noisy waves.

Again we spent long into the night talking about the fun we had, and we fucked.