Hold On Until It's Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ford managed a smile at his words, because it was pretty much how he felt too, and if someone like Makoto could admit to feeling fear, then it wasn't so bad if he did too. "I know," he finally said, running his left hand through Makoto's hair lazily as he considered their options.

"We could stop," he said, even if that was the last thing he really wanted to do.

"No, we can't," Makoto replied, meeting Ford's gaze steadily.

Ford let out a slightly unsteady laugh. "No... we can't."

Eager to quell the other man's fears for some reason, Makoto shifted where he lay and moved to crawl up Ford's lean but muscular body, admiring the lines of his muscles as he moved. "I don't know why..." Makoto said softly as he leaned in to nip gently at Ford's lower lip, admiring the glorious deep red colour of the other man's blood as it beaded up. "But I need you really badly..."

Ford inhaled shakily at Makoto's honest words, even as he absently licked at the small cut on his lip. A small part of him was amused to see that Makoto's dark eyes followed the sweep of his tongue right up until it disappeared back into his mouth.

It was strange, but Ford felt like even if this ended up being just the one night stand it had been intended as, he still wanted to go through with it. The thought of Makoto leaving without being able to feel his hands on his body or his cock inside of his body almost hurt him physically.

"No regrets," he finally whispered, voice a little unsteady not just from mild panic at really doing this, but from barely leashed lust that kept struggling to escape his tight rein.

Makoto was as still as stone for a moment, just long enough that Ford almost reached out to touch him again, wonder in an almost morbidly curious way if the vampire had gone into some sort of stasis. He didn't touch him though, just stayed as still as Makoto was, though his body made up for his stillness, pulse pounding in his throat, chest rising and falling with ragged breaths...

It was almost surprising how much you moved even when you were staying still.

Ford let out a small startled flinch when Makoto finally did move, his almost infinite restraint snapping as he dove up and took Ford's mouth with his own, soft tongue licking into the warm recesses of his mouth to chase the taste of his still fresh blood.

The kiss was hard and hungry, one of Makoto's cool hands wrapping around the heavy warmth of his cock as they kissed – though it would be more accurate, Ford thought, to say that Makoto plundered his mouth, taking it over with fierce energy that had Ford gasping for air when they finally parted, his hands tight on Makoto's shoulders as his hips rose in restless waves to meet Makoto's almost lazy strokes that were an odd counterpart to his almost vicious kisses.

He was careful though, never putting more pressure on Ford's body then he knew the blond man could take. Makoto was well aware how easy it would be for him to be caught up in the passion of being with someone as intoxicating as the gang leader.

For some reason, the thought of hurting Ford irreparably because of his own carelessness made him almost sick inside.

"Makoto..."

Ford's breathless voice pulled his attention back to the man in his arms and away from fruitless thoughts.

"I know, sweetheart, soon," he said, even as he absently wondered why it was so easy to see this man as his lover, and not just another meaningless fuck. It'd been a long time since he'd allowed himself to indulge in either, but it was becoming increasingly obvious that Ford fell into the former category, not the latter. It was almost dizzying to think about being able to touch Ford like this whenever he wanted.

Tracing almost lazy fingers over the sensitive flesh cupped in the palm of his hand, Makoto tried to keep his mind on the here and now. He had no idea whether Ford was even looking for a permanent lover, and he had no right to put himself forward for the position when he knew next to nothing about the enigmatic gang leader.

Ford was beginning to feel a little fuzzy headed from Makoto's almost painfully careful attention to the parts of his body that garnered the most reactions. It was more than a little overwhelming, having someone touch his body like it was an instrument to be played, for spots he'd never even know about to be cajoled into making his heart race and his cock jerk with soft waves of pleasure.

It was almost impossible for Makoto to keep his smug expression to himself when Ford was all but writhing beneath him in hypnotizing motions that had him doing as much as he could to keep him making those sounds and looking at him with those beautiful eyes.

"Come on, sweetheart," he said softly, leaning in to nibble softly at Ford's lushly swollen lips, careful to keep his teeth careful. He wanted to tease right now, not make him bleed just yet. "Can you come for me? I want to see it..."

Whimpering softly at such words said in that deliciously deep voice, heavy with lust and an undercurrent of something that Ford couldn't name just yet, Ford pushed his hips up into Makoto's gentle touch. He had felt the fine points of the man's almost cat-like claws on the delicate skin of his cock earlier, but strangely, the idea of those razor sharp nails drawing blood there had him harder than ever instead of withdrawing in fear.

Still, he wasn't quite there yet, the edge of that cliff just a little too far away for him to push himself over it without help. Looking up at Makoto with eyes darkened by lust and frustration, he made a soft throaty noise even as he tried to thrust up into Makoto's touch, wordlessly asking for more.

A soft laugh slipped from Makoto's lips at Ford's wordless plea, but he was nothing but generous in bed and it was easy to lean in and capture the other man's mouth in a hard kiss even as he wrapped his hand tighter around his cock. Moving his hand in firm, tight strokes that had Ford's narrow hips all but lifting off the bed to follow the motions until he was coming almost silently, Makoto reveled in the short ragged gasps of air escaping from their joined mouths as Ford came.

"Christ, you're so beautiful," Makoto exhaled as he worked Ford down through his aftermath, lazily lifting his come-covered hand to his mouth and licking it clean.

Blushing at the compliment, Ford struggled to get his breathing under control – something that was difficult to do when Makoto was looking down at him like that and licking his come off of his hand like there was nothing wrong at all with that.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Makoto asked, face serious even as he brushed Ford's cheek gently with the back of his clean hand.

Not sure what to say (when saying no would look like he was fishing for compliments, and saying yes would obviously be a lie) Ford turned his head to the side and stared out of his bedroom window almost blankly, not seeing the dark of the night sky or the low cover of cloud that hinted at heavy rains tomorrow.

"Ford..." Makoto said softly, a heavy twisting in his chest at the expression on the other man's face. "My beautiful Ford." He cupped Ford's cheek and leaned in to kiss him softly, ignoring his own cock that was still hard against Ford's thigh. "You are beautiful. You're so beautiful... I don't know how people haven't noticed that before, or if they have, why they're keeping such thoughts to themselves."

Forced to look back up at Makoto when the vampire was touching his cheek so gently and saying such ridiculously sweet words, Ford struggled to keep from staying in a constant state of blush, but it was impossible.

Laughing softly, Makoto pressed another quick kiss to Ford's lips before inhaling greedily at the delicious scent he was giving off thanks to his embarrassment. "Mmm... You're delicious too..."

Unused to the things Makoto was saying – Ford was more used to being called vicious, heartless (and from his boys: caring) – he tangled one hand in Makoto's hair and tugged him down for a kiss, anything to get him to stop saying such things that he had no response for.

"Greedy too," Makoto chuckled darkly against Ford's lips as he obliged in the kisses eagerly, feeling Ford's body starting to stir once more against his own. "Do you want more, then?"

Nodding a little helplessly, words failing him when Makoto was trailing dangerously sharp claws up the curve of his hip and between his legs to trace the growing hardness of his erection, Ford wrapped his arms tightly around the other man's broad shoulders. Keeping their bodies close together, he exhaled shakily when he thought about the danger of Makoto putting his fingers inside of him in order to get him ready.

"M... Makoto..."

"Mnh?"

Makoto's expression was almost intent as he licked and nipped a lazy path from Ford's ear to his shoulder and then back again even as his fingers continued to tease Ford's cock until he was once more fully erect and hot and hard in the palm of his hand.

"Your... your claws," Ford said softly, not sure how to voice his thoughts. For all he knew Makoto had done this before and knew just how dangerous sharp nails on the inside of such delicate flesh could be. He'd rather be safe than sorry though, and despite his embarrassment he plowed forward. "I... is it safe? To put them... there?"

Blinking a bit and pulling back to look down and meet Ford's wary expression, it took Makoto a moment to figure out just what it was that Ford was going on about. Glancing down at the hand that was still gently wrapped around the other man's cock, teasing the thin skin, he blinked again before grinning almost wickedly down at Ford.

"I can be careful enough... but if you're worried..."

Ford's expression turned from wary to confused, not sure why the other man was giving him such a wicked smile over something like that. It felt like he was missing something and he struggled to push away feelings of inadequacy. Makoto didn't seem to care how little experience he had, so why should he.

Amused by Ford's almost perplexed look, Makoto shifted on the sheets, reluctantly letting go of Ford's cock in order to reach for the bottle of lube that one of the lackeys had given him. Unscrewing the top and tossing it carelessly to the side, he reached for one of Ford's hands. Rubbing a gentle circle in the center of his palm with his own thumb, he tipped the bottle to drizzle some of the slick liquid onto Ford's fingers.

Eyes widening with dawning understanding, Ford felt his blush return, spreading across his cheeks and down his bare chest.

Stretching across Ford's body to set the bottle of lube down on the bedside table, Makoto leaned in for a slow greedy inhale of the other man's skin, absently wondering if he could manage to have him blushing all the time so that that scent would constantly be in the air around him.

"I hate you," Ford grumbled softly, expression looking slightly pouty and put out. It made him look even younger and it also made Makoto really want to follow through with his internal wish to make him blush all the time.

"No you don't," Makoto replied softly, even as he took great pains to make sure Ford's fingers were thoroughly coated with lube. His skin looked even more golden when it was slick and shiny and for a moment Makoto entertained thoughts of what the gang leader would look like covered in massage oil. It would definitely be a sight to behold that was for sure. Swallowing back the needy and almost possessive growl that swelled up at such thoughts of Ford, Makoto turned his attention back to the moment at hand.

A small smile still curling the corners of his lips, a look that probably looked more feral than anything else – especially with his fangs peeking out, Makoto helped Ford shift a little bit so that his legs were bent, heels pushed up almost to his ass. The scent of Ford's blush grew stronger and Makoto finally let out a soft chuckle that he couldn't restrain, even as he ran his thumb almost teasingly over the entrance to his body.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're pretty like this... so wanton looking, and yet so shy."

Ford swallowed a moan that wanted to escape at the gentle touches, but he couldn't stop blushing. It was embarrassing to be splayed out like this, especially with all of the room lights still on. Still, something about it was so deliciously dirty and naughty that he hoped he managed to last until Makoto was inside of him before he came again.

Flinching a bit when Makoto finally guided his slick fingers to brush against his skin, he struggled to keep his breathing even. Staring at some point over Makoto's broad shoulder, Ford tried to consciously relax as he pressed the tip of one finger inside. It had been so long since his last relationship, and yet for some reason Ford felt like he was even more turned on now than he ever had been. Maybe it was the sheer eroticness of doing something like this to himself – or maybe it was just Makoto's mere presence – but Ford was turned on to the point where after a few minutes of embarrassed fumbling, he reached a proper rhythm that had his head flopped back on his pillows and his hips pushing down onto his own touch for more.

"Fuck," Makoto growled, feeling like his chest was too tight and the breath that he didn't need was caught in his throat. Watching Ford like this... it made him want to skip the step entirely. He wanted to yank Ford's fingers away and just push right in, fucking the other man until he came for the second time tonight. And then he wanted to keep fucking him until he came again.

"Makoto..."

Lifting his head reluctantly to look away from Ford's fingers slick with lube and pressing deep inside his own body, Makoto met the other man's startlingly gorgeous blue eyes that were darkened with passion and barely open, thick tawny lashes fluttering against his cheeks as he struggled to keep them open at all.

"You ready, sweetheart?" Makoto asked, smoothing one hand over the trembling muscles of Ford's stomach, loving the surprisingly soft feel of his skin under his hand.

Nodding effusively, Ford whimpered just a little bit – and felt not a bit of shame for making such a sound – when Makoto's strong hand wrapped around his wrist and tugged his fingers free. He felt so empty now, and he was glad when he didn't have to wait long before Makoto was pressing against him and pushing inside.

He did it almost too slowly, teasing Ford into trying to push back into the feeling. It was impossible though, when Makoto had his hands clamped on his hips to hold him in place. Twisting desperately on the sheets, Ford felt like a different person entirely as he gasped and pleaded almost incoherently. He wanted Makoto all the way inside of him. He didn't want to be teased. Maybe he would another time – if there was another time – but not this time. This time he just wanted to feel Makoto inside of him.

"Greedy," Makoto said with a soft laugh, but he obliged Ford's pleas and pushed in as deep as he could, feeling smug and proud at the way Ford's back arched just a little, hips pushing back against him even if there was nowhere else for him to go.

Tight against the other man's ass, he rolled his hips in shallow stabbing thrusts that rubbed against Ford's prostate and had him clinging to the sheets at the waves of pleasure rolling over his body.

Shifting his hands from Ford's hips to the back of his strong thighs, Makoto pushed up, folding Ford's legs up against his chest. Pulling out almost all the way, he pushed back in hard and fast almost immediately, feeling gratified by the sounds Ford was making. It was almost addictive to keep pushing in and pulling out in a hard and fast rhythm that had soft grunts escaping his own mouth even as Ford mewled almost helplessly at the feelings.

Eager to make the other man come a second time, to feel his body tighten almost painfully around his own, Makoto struggled to keep his own orgasm at bay – something that was hard to do when Ford was making such delicious sounds and beautiful expressions were crossing his face.

Allowing Ford's legs to fall and wrap around his waist, Makoto pressed close, their bodies creating friction against Ford's cock that was trapped between them. Ghosting his mouth along the sharp curve of Ford's jaw, he whispered against the other man's lips before kissing him hotly.

"Are you going to come for me, greedy kitty?"

Choking back a soft moan at those words that he could practically feel against his skin, Ford felt that tight coil of heat in his belly grow stronger. He wanted to come, wanted to feel Makoto push him over that edge one more time, but it was like his body was stuck, pushed far, but not far enough. Grasping at the sheets underneath him, Ford struggled to force himself over that edge.

It was impossible to not touch Ford when he was gasping breathlessly and using strong legs to keep his body moving in the waves that Makoto was instigating with each thrust. Reaching between them, Makoto wrapped his hand around Ford's cock, a pleased and almost vicious smile curving his lips as Ford's back arched even further and he exhaled a beautiful moan that had Makoto wanting to come as well.

"Come on, sweetheart, you're there... you can do it."

Ford wanted to say that he couldn't, that it was all too much and he couldn't find that edge at all. Except that just then, he felt a sharp flare of pain that was so pleasurable that it pushed him over the edge. Coming almost silently, body shaking as his cock pulsed, warm spurts of come covering his belly, Ford struggled to breathe through the pleasure that was encompassing every nerve in his body.

He wanted to hold out, but Makoto found it impossible to do so when Ford was looking up at him through barely open eyes, just a tiny sliver of blue showing, and yet Makoto felt almost blown away by the amount of emotion that was visible. He almost wanted to close his eyes, to hide from that look, but something stopped him. Instead he leaned in, covering Ford's mouth gently with his own and thrust lazily a few more times until his own climax reached him.

Swallowing the soft noises that Ford made at feeling so much pleasure despite having already come twice tonight, Makoto shifted almost reluctantly to pull out, ignoring Ford's grabby hands for a moment to settle between his legs and lick a wet stripe up the length of his softened cock, cleaning up the line of blood there.

It amused him more than a little bit that what it had finally taken to push Ford into coming had been to scrape his very sharp claw down the sensitive skin that covered his cock, carefully avoiding thick veins. It was with lazy swipes of his tongue that he continued to clean up the mess of come on Ford's stomach after he'd healed the cut on his cock, laughing softly as Ford's belly twitched under the touch.

"Asshole," Ford muttered at Makoto's laugh, but it didn't stop him from tangling trembling hands in Makoto's sweaty dark hair to tug him up and kiss him hungrily. He should have been exhausted by now, but even if his cock was too tired for more just now, he wanted nothing more than to just taste Makoto as much as he could.

"Mm, probably," Makoto said softly against Ford's lips, pulling away for a brief moment to take off the condom and toss it in the garbage. Wiping his own body clean with the corner of the sheets, he settled his heavy weight next to Ford and looked down at the other man, gently touching his cheek.

"This is a mistake, isn't it?" Ford finally asked, even though he couldn't look away from Makoto's dark eyes. He knew he couldn't get attached to someone like Makoto. Even if Makoto intended to be monogamous, he was a vampire, which meant that at some point Ford would be old, and he wouldn't be.

"No," Makoto replied, trying to ignore that sharp pain in his chest as he continued to trace Ford's features, for once avoiding meeting his beautifully expressive blue eyes. He didn't want to look there and see regret.