Holding Back and Letting Go!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, a handful of your hot stinking crap, Elizabeth" Denise said, brazenly lifting it to their faces, forcing Elizabeth to closely look at it, to smell it. Then, as suddenly, Denise took that big handful and slapped it on her small tits, spreading and smearing it until those breasts of hers were caked with a thick layer of Elizabeth's shit.

"God look at what you're doing, Denise! You're so filthy!" Elizabeth said, loving the lewd provocative display.

And now Elizabeth dug into Denise's panties where an even bigger load of dense greasy crap sat, scooping up a handful and smacking that handful against her own breasts, just as Denise had done. When the two women had walked in they both reeked of piss. But now the stench of their mixed shit mixed with the acrid scent of their urine to create an intoxicating bouquet of fetid aromas. Then Elizabeth reached back inside Denise's panties to scoop up another big handful, this time slapping that handful over Denise's breasts, adding the shit to her own, mixing and smearing until there was such a thick layer of shit packed over Denise's breasts that you could barely see the tips of her nipples.

Wild with renewed desire now, and relieved too, having finally unloaded bloated bladders and packed bowels, the two women scooped and smeared and spread, soon rubbing the shit on their faces, through their hair, down their backs. Then Denise suddenly lowered her face to Elizabeth's shit-covered breasts and started licking and lapping the shit off them, Elizabeth looking down in amazement at what the other woman was doing.

"Now taste mine," Denise said, lifting her body a little so her filthy brown, shit-glazed tits were thrust in Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth gazed up into Denise's big seductive eyes, took a deep breath, and then began to lap away at the mix of Denise's shit and her own covering those breasts.

Driven into a frenzy the two women nearly assaulted each other's tits with a wild, depraved passion, licking and lapping, sucking shit-topped nipples, dirtying themselves beyond belief. They were covered now in each other's shit, the bed all smudged with the fecal brown. Denise suddenly threw herself down on her back and spread her legs wide. What she revealed to Elizabeth was a "browned" pussy heavily coated in shit. Denise licked her lips, looking lewdly at Elizabeth, pointing to her filthy, soiled vulva.

"Eat my stinking, shitty cunt, Elizabeth. Get down here and eat it!" Denise barked

For Elizabeth it was like Denise was offering the most appetizing and exquisite of morsels as she excitedly lowered her face between Denise's legs and began hungrily lapping away the greasy labia and shit-topped clit. And as she licked and lapped she worked two stiff fingers an inch lower and slid them up into Denise's shit hole, the hole out of which the massive load of crap had emerged only minutes ago.

"Feed me, bitch!" Elizabeth growled, looking up at Denise, as she dug her two fingers in hard and deep, "Feed me your dirt!"

And as Denise fed her, closed her eyes and reached down to wrap a hand around the back of her head, pressing her face deeper into her shit-glazed pussy, Denise knew that soon after Elizabeth brought her to yet another luscious orgasm, savoring her greasy, crap soiled cunt, Denise would have her turn to feed, to graze on intimate filth. She would bring her face between the other woman's thighs, gaze into the soiled, brown wedge between her legs, and begin to devour Elizabeth's intoxicating, shitty cunt.

12