Holding Nothing Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very ready," he said.

She slid a cigarette out of the box and grabbed the lighter. "Okay, open your eyes."

As he did, Bradley handed him the lighter and said, "Would you mind?" as she placed the white-filtered cigarette between her red lips.

"Jesus Christ. Are you serious?" he said too stunned to believe what he was seeing.

"Very serious," she told him. "It took me three weeks just to get to where I could stand to smoke most of one cigarette and the next three to get to where I didn't mind it. So may I please have a light?"

Eric felt his hand shake slightly over the incredibly excitement he was feeling. He flicked the wheel and watched Bradley tough the tip of her cigarette to the flame. As she did, it glowed cherry red as she inhaled deeply then sat back, held it in her lungs then exhaled a mild stream of blue smoke.

"Oh, my God. That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" he said with complete sincerity.

Bradley smiled and took another long draw before exhaling a much darker, thicker stream of smoke. "So is this what you had in mind?" she asked as she took a third drag.

Eric just nodded as he watched her, mesmerized by what he saw. "Jesus, Bradley. That's just freaking amazing!"

"I still don't like smoking, but I don't hate it anymore so I think I can do this for you once in a while. Is that okay?"

"It's more than okay. This is absolutely perfect." He stood up then sat down next to her. "I'm dying to kiss you," he told her.

She exhaled a very long stream of smoke and said, "Oh, hold on. I'll finish up and go brush my teeth."

He leaned close and looked into her eyes and said, "Don't you dare."

"What?" she exclaimed. "But I'll taste like an ash...."

Eric pressed his lips to hers and he nearly came in his jeans as he tasted her wonderful, smokey lips for the first time. When she pressed her tongue against his he couldn't hold back. He pulled her close and kissed her hard as his body spasmed over and over.

When Bradley realized what happened she said, "Oh, my God! I had no idea this was THAT big a deal to you. Eric, I just didn't know."

"Well, now you do," he told her as he caught his breath. "That is by far THE sexiest thing I have ever experienced in my entire life." He kissed her again and moaned loudly as he said, "Thank you, honey. That was the best kept promise—ever."

An hour later, Eric came again only this time it was inside his beautiful wife. As he lay on top of her she told him, "If I'd known how much that meant to you, I'd have never waited so long. And...I love the way you looked at me when I was smoking. I don't think I've ever felt so sexy or so wanted before."

He brushed back her hair and said, "You the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've even known and although it's hard to imagine, smoking makes you even more so. Don't worry, I won't ask you to do that for me again, but I also won't object whenever you might decide you'd like to."

She kissed him and said, "Now that I know the effect it has on you, I don't think you'll be needing to ask me. I might just surprise you more often than you think." She thought for a moment then said, "I just want to be clear about one thing, though. I'm never going to start smoking. Amanda said she smoked for months and not just one or two a day before she got addicted. So one now and then isn't a big deal and I can do that for you. But that's all I'm going to do, okay?"

Eric told her that was fine with him and that he couldn't be happier. Well, he knew he could be, but he wasn't going to say anything else.

True to her word, Bradley only smoked a single cigarette on those nights when she wanted to make love. It became a kind of signal to Eric who knew that when she said, "You wanna go outside with me?" that he was going to get lucky twice. Once in bed and the other just watching his beautiful wife smoke.

That lasted for almost two months. One evening after dinner, Bradley said, "I think I'm gonna have a cigarette after dinner. Amanda says they're great after a meal so I'm going to find out if it's true." Eric tried not to show how excited he was at this...positive change but he was secretly very happy. Bradley's inhales were much deeper than before. She seemed to relish taking as smoke into her lungs as she could and deep inhales were one of the biggest turn ons.

A couple of weeks before, Eric had asked Bradley to watch his favorite smoking video. It was a British girl whose style drove him crazy. "So what is it exactly you like about her that other girls don't do?" she asked after watching.

"Hear the sound her lips make after she's drawn in just before she inhales and then the way her mouth opens as she inhales?"

She watched a little longer. "Oh, okay. So that does it for you, huh?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. In a big way. Snap inhales are also very sexy as is double pumping."

"I'm guessing you have other videos to show me what those things are too, right?" she teased.

"As a matter of fact...."

Bradley had the first two things down pat now and it made Eric crazy when she smoked like that, and Bradley loved the attention. She was trying to learn to do a good snap inhale, but she wasn't too good at it. She double pumped for him a few times, but because she still didn't need to smoke, it wasn't a big deal for her.

This extra cigarette was the only change for the next four weeks. Then came the second big change when Bradley said after breakfast, "Amanda was right. Smoking is better after eating. It think I'm going to have one now." And she did. After lunch she had another.

Just two weeks later, Bradley poured herself a cup of coffee right after she woke up and told Eric she wanted a cigarette with her coffee. As she took the first inhale, she said, "Oh, my God that is SO good. I was wondering if a morning cigarette might be pleasant and it is. It's amazing!"

She took a deep double pump right after her first draw and exhaled a massive amount of smoke. That day and the next, she still only smoked after each meal and before bed but the next evening, she was outside after dinner and told Eric she needed to talk to him.

"What is it, honey?" he said as he her cigarette.

"I'm afraid if I don't quit smoking soon I won't be able to." She took a huge inhale, held in her lungs as long as she could, then exhaled a beautiful stream of blue smoke.

"I take you'd like to quit?" Eric asked trying to let his disappointment show.

Bradley took another long, deep drag and said as she exhaled, "Well, that's the problem. I don't want to quit." She looked at her husband to gauge his reaction. He raised an eyebrow as he tilted his head slightly to let her know he was listening. She could tell he didn't want her to quit and she was deeply relieved.

"Something tells me you wouldn't mind if I kept smoking," she said with a smile as she finished the cigarette.

Eric saw her look down at the pack and said, "Go ahead. You can have another."

Bradley reached for the pack and said, "I need to know you really, really want me to smoke because I would just die if you changed your mind down the road."

He pulled his chair next to hers and put his arm around her. "Honey? There is nothing I would like more than for you to keep smoking. I'd love to be able to say my beautiful wife is a smoker; not that she smokes but that she's a smoker. I would love that more than anything."

She put the second cigarette to her lips waiting for him to light it. "Then you should be very happy because..." She took a huge drag then double pumped. As she exhaled she said, "Because I am now completely addicted to smoking. And I don't just smoke anymore. I am a smoker. And honestly? I had no idea how enjoyable it was. All these years I watched Amanda smoke and thought it was so gross and disgusting."

"And now?" he asked as he kissed her smoky lips.

"And now...I love smoking. I truly love it, honey. And I most definitely do not want to quit."

That night, Eric asked her if she would smoke while she sucked his cock. "In the house? Are you sure?"

"Just this one time," he said as he kicked off his pants revealing a huge hard on.

Bradley lit a cigarette as she dropped to her knees. She exhaled as she took his cock into her mouth and said, "Something tells me it won't be just this one time." She smiled, took another huge inhale, then went to work on his rock-hard shaft.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked as she neared the end of her cigarette.

"Do you mind?" he said as he groaned with pleasure.

"No, as long as you take care me after," she said taking the final puff. "I like the last couple of puffs even more than the first now. I hated them for the first two or threes months, but I love them now." She exhaled a huge ball of smoke all around his balls and he shot his load into her beautiful mouth. Bradley him inside and got every drop then licked him clean as she swallowed all of his seed.

"I love eating your cum, baby," she said. "My turn." She pulled off her jeans, lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

Eric slid between them and went to work with his fingers and tongue. He was hard again before she came and she began pulling him up indicating she wanted his cock. "Fuck me, honey."

He crawled up on her and sank his shaft deep inside her. "I love the way you taste after you smoke, sweetheart," he said as he began thrusting.

"I'm so glad because that's what you're going to taste every time you kiss me for the rest of your life."

"I love you for smoking for me, Bradley," he said as he hammered her pussy.

"And I love you for asking me to start smoking because I really, really love to smoke now."

Moments later, he fired off another salvo of cum. Bradley felt it splash inside of her increasing the intensity of her orgasm. Once he was finished, she reached for a cigarette and asked Eric, "Do you mind?"

He lit if for her and said, "I think you know the answer."

As she lay their enjoying her first-ever after-sex cigarette she said, "Oh, my God. Smoking after sex is wonderful! It's almost as good as the first cigarette of the day. I LOVE smoking!"

Eric propped up on one elbow and said, "So...your birthday is just two weeks away. Any hints as to what you might be asking for?"

Bradley exhaled a very long stream of smoke and said, "I think you know exactly what I want. Or perhaps I should say...whom I want."

___________________________________

At dinner on her birthday, Bradley did indeed tell her husband she was ready to try making love with another girl. Eric told her he had someone in mind which thrilled Bradley to no end.

"I was just wondering if you might want to make this more interesting," he said.

"How so?" she asked as she indicated she was dying to go outside to smoke.

"I'd like to see you get another girl to start smoking and then seduce her. What do you think?"

"I think you are positively evil, Eric Phillips." She paused then said, "And I absolutely love that about you. Let's do it!"

*Stay tuned for the attempted conversion. Things don't always go exactly as planned but sometimes they do.