Holding Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

There was a shower in the men's room and some time later as we sipped our whisky, I suggested to Joanne that a shower might be a good way to clean up.

"God yes! Look at me!" she said, smearing my sperm around her breasts. Joanne stood up, the dildo still deep in her vagina and stretched herself. " I don't want to take it out -- it feels so good." she purred.

Kneeling down, I took the dildo and began to turn the handle round so that the whole artificial penis was spinning around inside her. Joanne stood with her legs wide whilst I continued this to her moans of "Incredible -- what a feeling" and "That's just delicious!". In doing this, I realised that the dildo came apart and that handle was removable, leaving the handless penis deep inside her. Joanne reached down and with a finger pushed the dildo up so that her pussy closed over the entire 7 inch penis.

"Can you walk like that? I asked and with a grin Joanne began to walk gingerly around my office.

"It feels like it might fall out. But if I squeeze my vaginal muscles the right way I can keep it in -- and fuck, it feels so good! It feels like I'm being fucked as I walk along" she said.

Maybe you can try it coming to work? I said.

With a wicked laugh Joanna said that she would do just that.

"Right now I want to know that I can get it out" she said, sitting down and drawing her knees up to her chest. With a push like a contraction the end of the dildo came into view and I knelt down and screwed the handle back into the rubber penis. I continued to turn it and slowly withdrew and angled it so that the tip was under her mons where I imagined her G-spot to be. Taking the handle between my two hands I began to roll the dildo around in her so that the rubber cock-head was rolling over G-spot. With her bottom lip between her teeth Joanne moved down slightly to position the rolling dildo perfectly.

Joanne began to pant and grasped her nipples with both hands. Her thighs began to quiver and suddenly she let out a cry and thrust herself onto the dildo burying it high in her vagina again.

"Oh, thank you!" she said. How can I repay you for two of the best orgasms I've ever had?"

"Well, lets go and have a shower and see what we can figure out" I replied.

Chapter 3

Joanne took off to the loo. Watching her walk naked through the office area was quite a sight and although we had experienced several incredible orgasms together, we had never touched. This seemed to be an un-discussed rule between us. We both seemed to feel that if we didn't touch each other then technically we were not having an affair -- only masturbating ourselves. Although the introduction of the dildo moved things to another level with me fucking Joanne with this artificial penis -- but again, I did not touch her.

Where to from here? Certainly I felt that we needed to move on with our sexual relationship and I determined to ask Jo how she felt and what she wanted to do.

Jo came back having cleaned up superficially after our earlier tryst. "Let's have that nice hot shower" she said. I had a towel in my gym bag along with toiletries bag with soap shampoo, a razor etc. As we walked to the men's room I said:

"This might be awkward showering together in this small shower cubical. It will be almost impossible for us not to touch . . ."

"I was just thinking about that too." Said Joanne. "You know, this no touching thing applies to sexual matters. Showering is not a sexual thing, it's a cleanliness thing and so the no touching rule shouldn't apply!" Skipping ahead of me into the men's room Joanne grinned and said: "We are just going to get clean -- aren't we?"

"Absolutely!" I said as I led the way to the locker room and shower. Joanne turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot while I got the soap, shampoo and the razor from my gym bag.

"What's the razor for?" asked Joanne.

"I thought we might make sure that your pussy is very clean . . ." I replied.

"Oh, I've never done that before! Will you do it for me?"

"Of course, it would be a pleasure" I said as we both stepped into the shower and closed the glass door. We were so close now and I said: "I declare this an official cleanliness session!"

In one movement Joanne leapt up, put her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and I heard a muffled "Goodeee" as she began kissing my neck.

The touching was exhilarating. Her body felt firm and soft all at the same time. Her breasts were squished against my chest and I could actually feel her nipples. I reached down and ran my hands along the lower part of her thighs and up and around her beautiful little bum.

Joanne let go of my neck and slid down my body, my semi-erect penis touching her belly as she reached the floor.

At the same moment we both said words to the effect of how incredible it was to finally touch and to be touched by the body we knew so well. We babbled for a few seconds and then I bent and kissed her quiet. She was still making little noises into my mouth as if she had more to say, but I wouldn't let her.

Our kiss under the hot water lasted minutes to make up for lost opportunities. Our hands roamed, kneaded and caressed. Joanne felt for the soap and then for my penis. We stood slightly apart, both looking down and breathing through the water and steam. Even to me, my penis seemed larger than I had ever seen it before.

"I'm just going to give this a good wash." Said Joanne as she soaped up and down my shaft, cupped my balls and reached down and under my buttocks to soap my anus where a finger gently probed and rubbed. Then she used her hands to concentrate a stream of water onto my penis and guided it around my scrotum and between my legs. It was delicious and I felt so close to cuming that I had to try to think of something else.

"You know, I'm not sure that it's 100% clean!" said Joanne. "I'll just have a closer look" she added as she squatted down with my cock at her eyelevel.

"It could do with a bit of a lick and a polish I think!" with the last words somewhat muffled as my penis disappeared into her mouth. Seconds later, with a pop, she let go with her mouth and said: "You know I've never done this before -- it feels so fabulous! But, am I doing the right thing? You'll have to tell me what . . ."

For an answer I pushed my penis back into her mouth and held her head as she moved back and forward, gradually getting more of me into her mouth and throat. It was sheer bliss as I leaned back against the tiles and watched Joanne fucking me with her mouth. I tried to stay still and let her do all the work and as I watched Joanne must have figured out how to take all of me into her throat as her lips were against my pubic bone on each stroke now. Then I felt her finger gently wiggling itself into my arse. I moved my legs apart and tried to relax. What a sensation. Her finger was curled back towards the base of my dick -- from the inside, and she was rubbing something there that I'd never felt before.

I knew I was about to come and in a stuttering voice I told her that I couldn't hold back any longer. I thought she'd pull away but instead she quickened her pace and sucked as hard as she could. My sperm shot into her mouth and throat with more force than I have ever experienced before. It was like her finger was some kind of trigger to make me shoot better! Surely my eyes were deceiving me -- Joanne didn't pull back and I couldn't see a dribble from her lips. She took it all and continued to pump until there was nothing left and I was becoming limp.

With a smile, Joanne looked up at me and said: "There, I think it's all clean now. That's the one cleaning job I've found that I don't mind doing!"

"That was wonderful!" I said as I kissed her and tasted the remains of my cum in her mouth. Not bad really I thought as I had never tasted it before.

I was slumped against the wall and turned Joanne around with her back resting against me and began to soap her breasts and tummy. She was so relaxed that I almost had to hold her up as I soaped down and over her mound, my soapy fingers playing with her folds.

"Are you ready to be shaved bare?" I asked her as I managed to grasp a few hairs just above her slit.

"Can't wait to see what it feels like." Said Joanne as I let go of her and turned her to lean where I had been. Taking the soap and the razor I knelt in front of her squatted between her legs. Her cunt was right at mouth height and I gave it a little kiss to start proceedings. Joanne jumped and said: "Another first! Nobody has ever kissed me there before!"

Leaning closer I pushed in under her legs and kissed her warm wet cunt with my open mouth and ran my tongue up and sown her slit, brushing her clit on the upward stroke. Above me I heard Joanne gasp and felt her legs go weak and quiver so that I was just about supporting her on my mouth. I kept licking and pushed my tongue into her as far as I could reach. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and give it a good tongue lashing as she bucked about above me and held my head in place.

Her taste, diluted by the warm water that ran down her body was quite exquisite and I could feel more fluids coming into my mouth from somewhere. She was cuming and I suspected that this would be a magnificent orgasm. I pushed my index finger up in front of my mouth and slipped it deep into her before hooking it towards me to rub that spot inside her front vaginal wall where the G spot is located. What a reaction! With my finger pushing into the spongy soft sensitive area, right behind where my tongue was working on her clit, Joanne erupted and screamed as she humped my face and spread her legs as wide as she could, even resorting to standing on her toes on one foot and lifting her other leg high up the shower cubical wall.

The dam burst and I felt her collapsing onto me, totally spent!

Dreamily Joanne said: "Oh my God! Why have I had to wait 23 years for the most intense pleasure I have ever felt?

I laughed and said "I hope nobody would have done that to you any time before about 5 years ago!!"

Joanne replied that any time in the last 10 years would have been good. I picked up the razor again and said "Now, are you ready for this?"

"Go for it! I want to make sure that I don't forget what I've experienced tonight and I think that a shaved pussy is going to make me constantly aware!" said Joanne as I knelt down in front of her and began lathering her mound.

It only took a couple of strokes to remove her 'landing strip" and then I began work on her labia which was a little more difficult. To make her labia taunt for shaving I put two fingers into her folds and used them to spread her labia. This meant I was touching her clitoris so it was very hard to make Joanne keep still! We were laughing and she was urging me to hurry up as there was one more thing she wanted to experience.

Just as the last hairs were whisked away and she was admiring her new bald pussy, the water started to go cold! We had been in the shower for about an hour so it was no real surprise. I held Joanne under the cold water as she shrieked and told her that she needed something to cool her down!

We only had the one towel so I dried Joanne and couldn't help stopping to suck on her magnificent nipples that stood out after the cold shower. As I was still towelling off, Joanne skipped back to my office and I walked in to find her laying on the lounge with one leg up on the back whilst she looked again at her hairless mound and cooed how nice it felt.

"Let me feel" I said as I squatted down at the end of the lounge and gently ran my hands over her flat stomach, over her mound and down her inner thighs.

"That does feel very smooth and oh, so inviting!" I said as my erection started to make itself noticed.

"Tom, I want you to do something for me." Said Joanne.

"Anything! Was my immediate reply whilst I ran my hands over her incredible smoothness.

"Just fuck me!" she said.

"I can't do that." I replied and watched Joanne's expression change to one of disappointment. Just as she was about to ask "why not", I quietly said:

"But, I can make love to you!"

The End

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12