Holding Out for a Heroine Ch. 01

Story Info
The journey from damsel in distress to heroine.
9.3k words
4.52
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UghOkay
UghOkay
41 Followers

Author's note: Everyone is over 18. Everything is fictional since we're dealing with people in a world with superheroes in this story. Blah, blah, blah. Let's get to the story, shall we?

*********

Lily Martinez had been kidnapped 29 times in her life and she was only 23. The first time was when she was 13 after her parents, Hector and Eva Martinez AKA Brute Force and Shooting Star, started a company called Heroes For The World. The idea was towns, cities and countries could get superhero protection for a price. To get capitol for this venture, Hector and Eva revealed their secret identities. This led to D list villains Cameltoe and Moose Knuckle dangling Lily over a pit of acid. And after that the kidnappings happened over and over again no matter how many bodyguards and supposedly secure rooms she was in. She thankfully had never been raped or sexually assaulted. She was fairly sure that didn't have anything to do with the morals of her kidnappers and more about them not having a death wish.

Lily stared at the bleak surroundings of the warehouse she was tied up in. It really sucked up being the only one without powers in a family. Her father could break the ropes easily. Her mother could burn them. Her 26 year old brother Gabriel AKA Thrust could use his speed powers to vibrate out of the ropes. Lily just had to sit there and wait to be rescued. She was glad she was just wearing a tank top and yoga pants and flip flops. Comfort over style is best when being held captive. At least she remembered to wear a good bra so her large breasts were supported.

This time she was kidnapped by a villain named Stuart Glasscock AKA Incel, a stout mid-20's white man with a rat-like face and a neck beard. He was famous for trying to build a time machine to stop women's suffrage and the pill from being made. He blamed both for his involuntary celibacy. He never stopped to reflect that he wasn't entitled to sex and that he was a horrible person.

"All Feminists shall pay for what they've done to me," Incel muttered as he tinkered with something on a table. "I am tired of being oppressed by not being allowed to fuck them."

A tall blonde white woman in a yellow sun dress was staring at Lily without blinking. Lily was 99% sure she was a robot since she had no facial expression and the fact that a villain who wore cargo shorts and anime t-shirts couldn't pull a woman that beautiful to be a henchwoman. The robot woman just stared like she was analyzing Lily for data.

Lily rolled her eyes and started doing the math of how long she had been held captive. Incel was outside her therapist's office waiting for her this morning. Her bodyguard Brody was wounded and unconscious and Incel made it clear if she didn't comply, he'd start shooting up the office building. Incel also smashed her tracking bracelet. He might be a pathetic, wet fart of a person, but he wasn't stupid.

All she could do was wait to be rescued. She hoped it would be her brother. He would be a total showboat about it. The last time he had rescued her video of him twerking after beating the shit out of villain Palindrome went viral. Gabriel might be #TooMuch, but at least he didn't come with lengthy lectures blaming her for being held captive like she'd get with her parents. Like she just loved being the pawn in some mentally unstable virgin's scheme.

"My life fucking sucks..."

****************

"Your sister has been kidnapped again, Gabriel," Detective Trent McCoy said on his cellphone as he drove in his sedate black car. Trent was white, 6'2" with blond hair, 28 years old and looked more like a model than a cop. He wore jeans and a polo shirt since he found suits would just put suspects and witnesses more on guard. Trent was a telepath, which made him a valuable asset to Springfield PD. Most people with superpowers who were inclined to public service had become superheroes. A person's thoughts were not admissible in court, but having Trent around helped the police eliminate suspects and focus on the correct culprit.

"Again? Fuck. Who was it this time? Man Spreader? Manic Pixie Dream Girl? Diabetes Dude? It couldn't be Mrs. Monogamy since she's under heavy guard in the magical containment ward since her trial starts tomorrow," Gabriel said into his communication device as he tied up the last of the bank robbers he was dealing with across town. Gabriel was 5'9", dark hair and wearing his yellow costume that showed off his bulge and lean runner's body. He didn't wear a mask since he had no secret identity.

"The security camera outside the office building showed it was Incel. He broke out of prison again a month ago during a prison riot and since he has no powers they didn't prioritize capturing when there were more dangerous fugitives. I'm going to his mother Patty Glasscock's home to see if she knows his whereabouts," Trent said turning right. "I'm about ten minutes away."

"You mean it was Stuart? I haven't seen him since he tried to blow up the premiere of the female reboot of Back to the Future. Give me his mother's address. I can get there faster than you," Gabriel said starting to stretch for the run.

"I'm not going to do that, Gabe. I can't hear your thoughts right now, but I know what you'd do. You'd have sex with her since that's your fetish which you really need therapy for. I remember what happened with Killer Klown's mother. The sight of you fucking her in a little clown car is burned into my memory. And when she pulled the handkerchiefs out of her ass... Ugh. I'm going to handle this and I'll tell you when I have an address. I don't want to be writing about a supervillain's mom swallowing in the official report," Trent stated firmly.

"There's nothing in the Heroes for the World employee handbook that says you can't bang a supervillain's mother. I looked! I could beat Stuart's mother's pussy up and then beat him up. It isn't like I'm asking you to join in. Though spit-roasting a woman would be more fun than playing basketball like we usually do. And I can make one call and get Stuart's mom's address from our file on him. See ya soon," Gabriel said hanging up.

Nine minutes later, Trent pulled up to Patty Glasscock's house already knowing what he'd see. If Patty had any cape chasing tendencies, Gabriel would be beating those cheeks up. Trent walked up to the house and didn't bother to go for the front door. He walked to the living room window and saw Gabriel had Patty bent over the couch. His hands clutched her hips as his large cock plowed her. Patty was completely naked, but Gabriel kept his yellow "onesie" on.

"You have a great pussy, Mrs. Glasscock. Uhhhh. Fuck! How could such a loser like Stuart come out of such a great pussy? Was he adopted?" Gabriel asked swatting her ass.

Patty was 46 years old, 5'5", brown hair down to her shoulders and in shape for a woman her age. You could tell she had a bit of Botox injections in her face and lip fillers, but hadn't gone overboard with the plastic surgery to the degree that it looked freakish.

"N-n-no. Jesus! Right there," Patty moaned as Gabriel's balls slapped her clit.

Gabriel pulled completely out of Patty's drenched pussy. "Where is Stuart? Tell me. If you want to cum, I need the address." He tapped his cock on her pussy to remind her what she was missing and to hurry.

Patty whined. "Please. I need this, but he's my son. He might be a homicidal shitbird, but at least he has goals. My daughter can't even pick a major."

Trent probed Patty's mind and saw a memory of her meeting Incel at an abandoned warehouse on Cedar Street. He saw Incel showing his mother the robot he was building named Alexis. He also saw Incel telling his mother that he was going to procure a woman to model for his next version of the robot. Trent telepathically relayed this information to Gabriel. It was great that they knew where Incel was, but having his mother say it out loud would make getting a warrant easier.

Gabriel looked over to Trent and gave him a thumbs up as he rubbed his cock on Patty's pussy. "It is only a matter of time before I catch Stuart. You'd just be speeding it up. Come on. You already told me I'm so bigger than your husband."

"Fine! He's at the abandoned warehouse on Cedar Street. Now fuck me, goddamn it," Patty pleaded.

"Was that so hard? Nope. But this is," Gabriel said as he buried himself back in Patty to the hilt. Patty gave a joyous yelp.

Trent ran to the car to call it in and drive there. He knew Gabriel would get there first even with him currently being balls deep in supervillain's mom pussy.

Gabriel leaned over Patty's back and ground himself into her. "I've got a treat for you since you've been a good girl and snitched." He used his powers to vibrate his body and cock and turned himself into a human vibrator. It was his signature move to get a woman to have multiple orgasms. It worked fairly quickly on Patty as she was soon yelling and clenching on Gabriel's vibrating cock. Gabriel smirked as he felt her juices dripping down his balls.

"Holy shit. Yeeesssss," Patty screamed as she continued to orgasm. This was by far the greatest sexual experience of her life. Her husband hadn't made her cum in years and even in the early days of the marriage, it hadn't felt like this. Patty figured if you were going to rat out your son and betray your marriage vows, the sex should be this great. Her legs were shaking and she was starting to drool on the couch.

Gabriel knew he had to get going to save his sister, so he leaned back and stopped vibrating and resumed thrusting. He loved the feel and sight of his cock inside a mother of one of his enemies. It made him feel powerful and in control. Like he was the Alpha and he was getting one over on his enemy. He knew if this kink of his ever became public it would be a public relations disaster, but he couldn't stop himself.

He finally let himself cum and grunted as he flooded Patty's greedy pussy with his heavy load. When he pulled out, he admired the sight of his jizz dripping out of her. Marking an enemy's mother with his seed was Gabriel's favorite part of his fetish. It wasn't always a creampie. He once gave Influencer's mother a facial on a submarine, nutted on Tarzan's mother's tits in the Amazon and came on Jane Austen themed villain Mr. Darcy's mother's ass in an alley in London.

"Thanks, Patty. You were great. See you the next time Stuart escapes!" He gave his cum leaking out of her one last admiring look and sped away.

********

Lily was starting to wonder what was taking so long for her rescue. If she had been taken out of the country, she could understand the wait, but her location wasn't that far from the office building she was kidnapped outside of.

Incel turned from what he was working on to walk over to Lily. "Okay, I've got what I needed. Alexis, kill her."

The robot moved toward Lily with its face remaining impassive. "Wait! Couldn't you tell me why you kidnapped me before you kill me, Stuart?" Lily implored to stall him. Lily knew better than anyone how much supervillains loved to talk. And Lily really didn't want the indignity of being murdered by a man in cargo shorts and his sex doll.

Incel snapped his fingers to halt Alexis. "My name isn't Stuart anymore! It is Incel! I don't need to tell a nagging bitch my plans, but what could it hurt? I'm building a series of robots called Cool Girlfriends. She has A.I. so she can learn how to please men. Alexis is my first. You're going to be the model for my second one. A Latina model named Lola with big tits. If women won't fuck us, I figured it was time to start making women," Incel said smugly.

Lily repressed the insulting retort she wanted to make and decided to stroke his ego slightly while also keeping him engaged. "Wow. It is really lifelike. And I guess I'm flattered you chose me for your um, project. But won't men get tired of a Fleshlight with a wig eventually?"

"She! Not it! Alexis is more of a woman than you'll ever be, you cunt," Incel screamed pathetically. "Alexis, speak."

"Yes, master. Hi, I'm Alexis! I like beer, anal and fart jokes. I like video games, but I'm not better than you are, master. My mission is to make men's lives better. Isn't that cool?" It asked in a monotone while giving Lily the creepiest smile she had ever seen which was saying something considering all the villains she had met.

"Enough, Alexis. Any last words, Chiquita?" Incel sneered.

Lily knew exactly what she had to do to draw this misogynist into an argument he couldn't resist. "Speed is better than Die Hard," Lily stated nonchalantly.

"You're joking. You'd have to be a moron to think that and even you aren't that stupid," Incel said. His left eyelid started to twitch.

"I'm dead serious. Have you seen Keanu Reeves? So hot then and now. Such an Alpha male. Not like that bald little bitch Bruce Willis. And out of all the action movies that pretend superheroes don't exist, Speed is the best one. You've action, romance, tension. Die Hard? Just some catchphrases and shooting. And don't get me started on the mediocre sequels," Lily taunted.

"Die Hard is a classic and Speed is just Die Hard on a bus! Speaking of sequels, what about Speed 2: Cruise Control? That was worse than all of the Die Hard sequels combined. And Die Hard with a Vengeance was a good movie," Incel ranted. His face was getting flushed.

Lily decided it was time to up the ante and really send him off the rails. This could get her killed, but at least she'd die having had fun. "Speed 2 doesn't exist. I don't know why you'd think they'd make a sequel of such a perfect movie. Are you okay, Stuart? I'm worried about you," Lily asked with faux concern.

"My name is Incel, you cow! Speed 2 does exist! It was on a boat and Sandra Bullock only did it so the studio would make Hope Floats. Keanu wasn't even in it. I know what you are trying to do and it won't work. I'm sane." Incel started pacing back and forth.

"You're trying to convince that they actually made a sequel to Speed without Keanu on a boat? That's ridiculous. Stuart, I'm really concerned about you. Your perception of reality is skewed. You can't admit that Speed is better than Die Hard because of your misogyny so you invented a fake sequel in your head to justify this belief," Lily continued to lay it on thick. If he did an internet search, she'd just tell him he was hallucinating it.

"Alexis, tell her that Speed 2: Cruise Control exists. Tell her I'm not imagining it," Incel demanded with his eyes starting to tear up.

Alexis turned her head to Incel. "Master, there is no such movie as Speed 2: Cruise Control. I've searched every database and it doesn't exist," it said in a lifeless tone.

Lily's eyebrows drew up at the robot helping her gaslight Incel. Part of her was of course thrilled because this would send him spiraling. The other part was unnerved that it would lie to its inventor. She was starting to think Alexis was more dangerous than Incel.

Incel collapsed like a puppet whose strings were cut. He started muttering "Speed is better than Die Hard" while rocking in the fetal position. Alexis didn't spare its master a glance. It moved to the table and started packing things up in a duffel bag. Lily saw it putting three robotic looking collars in the bag.

"Goodbye, Miss Martinez. I have calculated and we are 99.9% likely to see each other again. Your facial attributes and breasts will make a man happy one day, so it is a good outcome that you are not deceased," Alexis said unnervingly as it walked out of the warehouse.

Five minutes later, Gabriel burst through the door ready to beat the shit out of Incel only to find him pathetically rocking back and forth on the ground and his sister looking spooked.

"Untie me and get this little bitch to the police. Then you need to start looking for the creepiest robot ever."

Hours later, Lily sat on her bed thinking about her life. She didn't have a job and she could only take online college courses for the safety of other students. And she was a virgin. She went on exactly one date when she was 20 and that resulted in Todd Finkle losing a toe when Mrs. Monogamy kidnapped her. She didn't like thinking of the witch who almost sacrificed her and 20 other virgins to make a spell to kill everyone in a 500 mile radius who had ever cheated, so she pushed the thought away.

Gabriel opened the door to Lily's bedroom without bothering to knock. "Hey, Lil. We weren't able to find that robot. Though what's the worst that could happen? She blows a bunch of dudes? Doesn't really seem a big priority for the police or heroes. And you said she didn't have red eyes. Everyone knows evil robots have red eyes!"

"Gabriel, that thing isn't a she. I think it is very dangerous and it was made by a misogynist and it has artificial intelligence. I really don't think this going to be a porn moment where you find it in a bar getting gangbanged," Lily pointed out.

Gabriel sat on the bed beside her. "Even if that's the case, you shouldn't worry about it. This isn't your problem. I know life has been hard for you since Mom and Dad started the company," Gabriel said with rare empathy.

Lily made a face. "Hard? I've been kidnapped 29 times now. Did they call today? No. Too busy in Dubai trying to close a deal. Meanwhile, that time you got a cold last year, Mom flew from China to make you Abuela's soup. I'm a perpetual victim and they don't give a shit. They won't even pay to give me a bodyguard with powers."

"I have a temporary solution for that: Trent guards you for a week to get you through Mrs. Monogamy's trial unharmed. I already talked with Trent and the police commissioner about it. If a villain gets near you, he'll have him or her on the ground using his telepathy fast," Gabriel stated reassuringly. "Shit, he could make them beat the shit out of themselves Tyler Durden style."

Lily had mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it would be nice to have a bodyguard with the ability to defend her against a villain. And he was really good looking and had to avoid thinking about his face and body when he was around so he wouldn't think she was a pervert. On the other hand, he always looked at her like he pitied her and she hated that.

"Couldn't we get Chad to do it? I know he's Houston's hero, but they only have D list villains there. Trent is a cop. He shouldn't have to babysit me," Lily pleaded.

Gabriel made a "pffft" sound with his mouth. "I was at Chad's bachelor party. I'm not going to violate bro code, but marshmallows were involved. No way am I trusting him around my sister. Trent is the man for the job. I'll try to show up after you are done testifying. I would be there, but I have an interview with All Day Buzz that my publicist set up. Apparently I'm being interviewed by some Asian girl and her clones. Easy interview."

Lily perked up at that. "You're being interviewed by Kendall Wong? The mayor had to resign after she found out he was taking kickbacks from a company that bought his kids book 'Unicorns Against Bullying.' Gabriel, she is not going to be asking you to read thirst tweets or cuddling puppies like All Day Buzz usually does."

Gabriel laughed. "Don't worry, Lil. I'll charm her or them. I'm not sure if I should refer to her in the singular or the plural since there's five of her."

"Singular. With her power, it means one day as an infant, she rolled over and there was more of her. People with this power share a hive mind so all of them have the same memories, personality quirks and are legally all one person. There's a whole article about it. I'll text you the link." Lily reached for her phone, but Gabriel stopped her.

"Nah. Don't need it. It is just a little interview on a website. What could possibly go wrong?"

************

Alexis knocked on the door of 52 year old courthouse baliff Ron Dickson. When he opened the door, he was stunned at the blonde "woman" before him. "Can I help you, miss?"

UghOkay
UghOkay
41 Followers