Holding Out for a Heroine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings, sir. My car broke down and I am in need of assistance. May I use your phone?" Alexis asked playing with its hair flirtatiously. Its monotone had lessened, but there was still unnatural flatness to its whole demeanor.

"Of course!" Ron might have a wife upstairs, but he wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to look at that this beauty. He was already planning on jerking off in the bathroom while his wife finished watching Dancing With The Heroes. He ushered Alexis in and handed it his cellphone. Alexis pretended to make a phone call and fake hung up handing it back to him.

"So what do you for a living?" Ron asked. He really wanted to prolong "her" staying in his home.

"I make men happy. It is my reason for existing. My former employer thought too small, so I'm currently seeking new employment. Maybe you can help me with that," Alexis said touching his chest.

Ron thought he was dealing with a prostitute, so he dropped his shorts. "Hell yeah I can help you!" His small, but hard cock bounced out. "Let's go in the den. Quietly!"

His wife Sally stomped down the stairs in her frilly nightgown that made it look like she was cosplaying as a wife during the Civil War. "What the frick! Ron, it was bad enough when I caught you with my cousin at the Econolodge, but bringing your whores into the house is a new low!" Sally wagged her finger in Alexis' face. "Get out of my house! He's married! Don't you have any respect for that, Knee Pad Barbie?!"

Alexis stared at Sally blankly for five seconds. "Mrs. Dickson, marriage is why I'm here. It benefits men greatly. They live longer and reportedly are happier. Unfortunately for you, your days of fertility are over and you no longer sexually satisfy your husband. Your work is just a cosmetics based pyramid scheme, so you offer no value in that area either. I see no reason for your continued existence. Goodbye." And with that, Alexis snapped Sally's neck.

Ron made an anguished cry at his wife's dead body hitting the floor. He lunged at Alexis and it easily restrained him. "Why are you doing this?" Ron asked crying.

"I needed your help to get into the courthouse tomorrow. Since I'm mostly metal, I'd set off the metal detector. I could just massacre everyone in my way, but my primary goal is helping men, not killing them."

"This is about Mrs. Monogamy. You want to break the witch out," Ron realized. "The heroes will show up and stop you. Even then, I'm not going to help you."

"I've already arranged a distraction for tomorrow. And if you don't help me, I'll just hack a drone and kill your daughter. She lives on Burberry Street, correct? You could have a mother/daughter funeral. Are you going to behave?" Ron nodded and Alexis released him. "I've scheduled one minute for you to mourn your deficient wife. If you'd like to pleasure yourself over her corpse, I am willing to stimulate your testicles or prostate." Ron started weeping. "I will take that as you are declining my offer. Very well. You have 40 seconds remaining of grieving left."

*************

The next morning, Lily sat in the passenger seat of Trent's car as he drove them to the courthouse. Lily knew how to act around villains. She didn't know how to act around a handsome man who could read her thoughts, so she did what came naturally and just let "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast play in her head over and over again. Like a totally sane, normal woman.

"You don't have to be nervous," Trent said taking a left turn. Since he was going to court, Trent forgo his usual jeans and polo for a suit. Sure, it looked a little big on him, but a hot guy in a suit is always welcome. "Mrs. Monogamy's magic is contained. I know testifying can be nerve racking, but just tune all the distractions out and tell the truth. I remember when I first testified, I was so nervous and top of that I could hear what the jury thought of me. I just had to let it all go."

"What's it like being a telepath?" Lily asked. "I can't imagine what it would be like knowing what everyone thought of you and hearing such personal things all the time." Lily knew from coverage about telepaths that they tended to keep to themselves and some telepathic communities even practiced arranged marriages since it was hard for telepaths to date.

"It was harder when I was young. It was hard to take a test when the girl in front of you was worrying about her parent's divorce and the teacher was thinking about his side chick, so eventually I had to be home schooled. As an adult, there's still difficulties. I don't have a partner because the last one thought I told his wife he was cheating. If I went around telling people about every infidelity I heard about in someone's thoughts, it would be like a fulltime job. And also you make some people nervous, so they just start playing a song in their heads on a loop. I like that song, but you can change it up, Lily. How about a little Bruno Mars? Lizzo?" Trent grinned at Lily for a second before returning his eyes to the road.

Lily buried her head in her hands. "I'm sorry, Trent. It is just so weird to be around someone who can hear your every thought, so it made me self-conscious."

"Lily, it's fine. You want privacy, but unfortunately there's no off switch for my powers. I promise you anything you think about will be tame compared to thoughts I've heard. I once heard a man think about Human Centipede being the best movie of all time," Trent assured her. "Think about whatever you want. Criticize this suit that I really should have tailored? That's okay. Want to spend the rest of the drive ranking Star Wars movies, but have Phantom Menace as number one? Wrong, but I won't say shit. If you want to talk instead of just sitting in silence for you and your thoughts for me, that's okay."

"What's your dating life like?" Lily asked. She knew that was a personal question to ask, but considering he could hear her every thought she figured it was fair. The telepath thing had to be a big obstacle, but on the other hand he was gorgeous with his blond hair and chiseled features. Some women had to overlook his power to sit on that face.

Trent shot her a grin. "Gorgeous, huh? Thank you. Feel free to have more of those thoughts. And to answer your question, the majority of women find it a turnoff. Women already have to deal with beauty standards, work/life balance, sexism, you name it. I don't blame them for not wanting a relationship with a man that they could never keep a secret from. It is a lot to ask of someone to share 100% of themselves. This means my 'dating' is basically one night stands. Women who don't mind a man hearing her every desire."

The last sentence caused Lily to imagine Trent fucking some random blonde woman. His ass clenching as he thrust into her. She then realized Trent would see all that. "Sorry. It is probably in some etiquette book that you shouldn't imagine a telepath having sex while you are around said telepath."

"It's okay," Trent said while they were stopped at a stoplight. "Just don't tell your brother your thoughts gave me a boner." He looked down at the bulge in his suit pants.

Lily looked at the tent in his pants. She had never seen a cock in person. Only in porn. But she knew that was a big dick. She willed herself to stop thinking about Trent's apparently monster cock and started playing "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj in her head.

*************

Gabriel sat in All Day Buzz HQ getting his mic put on as his publicist yammered on about talking points and how to pivot if Kendall asked a question that was too personal. He stopped listening when five identical Chinese American girls entered. All had had long shimmering dark hair, 5'2" and wore dresses that were different colors. Gabriel guessed her bust was probably a perky B cup and her age was probably around Lily's.

"Hi, Mr. Martinez. I'm Kendall Wong," the Kendall in the red dress greeted him. "Before we start the live stream, is there any questions you would prefer I not ask? You didn't do a pre-interview, so I don't know what is off limits. Can I ask about your dating life?"

Gabriel was trying to formulate an answer to that question while also having visions of himself getting reverse gangbanged by Kendall. He imagined one Kendall sitting on his face and another riding him. He imagined all five Kendall's in a daisy chain. For the first time in a while, Gabriel wanted to have sex for his own pleasure. Not to get back at some villain. "Call me Gabriel. And you can ask me anything." He shook her hand and repeated the gesture with each Kendall even though he guessed shaking one hand would have been enough since she was one person with five bodies.

Gabriel took his seat across from all of her on the couch and the live stream began. "Welcome to All Day Buzz's Power Hour. I'm Kendall Wong. Your regular host Pete West is out after a mental breakdown claiming his wife and kids were erased from reality via a deal with the devil. We wish Pete a speedy recovery. Anyway, we're here with Thrust AKA Gabriel Martinez. Gabriel, we've been getting a lot of tweets asking about your dating life. Do you have someone special in your life?"

"Not really. Fighting crime takes up a lot of my time. Though I am open to finding the right woman," Gabriel said with a smile. Especially if there's five of her.

"What qualities would you look for in your ideal woman?" the Kendall in the purple dress asked.

"Well, funny would be a big plus. Passionate about life and goal orientated. I'd like to one day have kids, so that's important to me." Gabriel wondered if Kendall's clones could get pregnant. He'd have to ask her before he went to town on all of them. He had no question that she'd say yes when he asked her out.

"Won't kids be kind of difficult to have with the type of woman you usually associate with?" the Kendall in the blue dress asked with a raised eyebrow going in for the kill.

Gabriel realized this was an ambush. She knew his fetish. He wanted to speed out of there, but instead sped over and turned off the camera. He told the cameraman, PA and others in the room to get lost.

"Hey! The interview wasn't over yet," Kendall yelled in unison getting up from the couch.

"Oh, yes it is. Where do you get off trying to ambush me like that?" Gabriel shot back.

All five of Kendall crossed her arms looking unapologetic. "I didn't make you fuck women Shady Pines aged with supervillain sons and daughters. If you had been butt fucking Instagram models, that wouldn't be newsworthy. Fucking Incel's mom before you rescue your sister is news. And you did say I could ask you anything."

Gabriel knew she was right, but he wasn't going to admit it. "Who told you? Was it Patty?"

"I'm not revealing my sources. Anyway, stopping the interview has done nothing. My piece about your proclivities will be up on the website in the afternoon."

"You don't have to report this. I can give you a bigger story. Let me take you out to dinner and I'll give you all the gossip you want. Captain Texas paid a girl to take his daughter's SAT for her. Ratman's parents weren't killed in an alley when he was a child. They live in Arizona! That time Nightrunner died, he wasn't in a hell dimension. He was in Amsterdam getting high at orgies."

Kendall seemed to think it over. "Nah. I'll still run the story. You'd just expect sex at the end of dinner and I'm not into you like that. Your dick probably smells like hard candy and prune juice. And honestly, I'm so tired of men just thinking about a reverse gangbang when they look at me. I get why, but I'm sick of men asking inappropriate questions on the first date. 'Do you eat yourself out?' Are all of you shaved?' 'What does your butthole taste like?' The next time I go on a date with a guy, he's going genuinely want to get to know me and preferably not ask sex questions until I've blessed him with my pussies."

Gabriel was slightly ashamed, but he wasn't going to apologize. He wasn't used to taking rejection. "Whatever. I was just being nice. I've dated girls way hotter than you."

Kendall smirked. "Yes, the denture crowd. How could I compete with a toothless blowjob?! And the AARP discounts! I'll have trouble sleeping tonight thinking of you slaying all that silver haired puss. It could have been me. Now can you leave? I have other things I need to do today."

Kendall and Gabriel didn't notice villainous BFFs Influencer AKA Emily Prescott and Tipsy AKA Tamika Graves entering the room. Emily was 5'5", white, 22 years old with her brown hair cut into a bob style. Emily's power was to control people through verbal commands. Tamika was 5'11", black, 25 years old, with her hair straightened. Tamika had the power to get people drunk without them even drinking a drop of alcohol.

"Thrust, stay still," Emily commanded. "You think I wouldn't hear about you fucking my Mom?! And on the submarine I stole for my photoshoot! I had to hear about it from this stranger who had hacked security cam footage of you and saw and I quote 'ejaculating forcefully all over your mother's face.' If this gets out, I'll lose followers. My brand is beauty, glamour and felonies. Not my Mom getting superhero jizz in her eye!"

Gabriel couldn't move his body, but he could still speak. "The facial was your mom's idea. She said it was good for her skin. I obliged. Calm down."

Tamika was scrolling through her phone and not looking at them. "Telling a woman to calm down never works, dumbass. Especially not a woman who could make you jump out a window. Now let's kidnap him and go, Emily. I still have to make every everyone in downtown drunk, especially the cops."

"Why would you make cops downtown drunk, Tipsy?" Kendall asked finally piping up. "That's not your usual M.O. Your crimes usually involve punishing the rich and powerful or helping Influencer out with her schemes to get attention."

"No one asked you for your question, input hoe. Or is it hoes? Whatever. Emily, command this nesting doll bitch or bitches to go to sleep," Tamika ordered.

"You could say please," Emily groused. "Rando Asian Quintuplets, go to sleep." Nothing happened. "Why aren't you doing anything? Sleep!"

"I have a hive mind, which protects me from being influenced." Kendall lunged at Emily, but before any of her could reach her, she stumbled. She realized Tamika had made her drunk and she was about to pass out. "You bitch..." All five of Kendall collapsed.

"Should we take her? The boss said a female subject was needed." Emily dreaded having to drag all five bodies to the elevator.

"Better her than one of us having to risk our lives on an untested magical spell. Get Speedy Gonzales here to do the lifting and let's get out of here."

************

"Miss Martinez, can you identify the woman who abducted you in this courtroom?" ADA Marcy Giddens asked.

Lily pointed to Debra Haskell AKA Mrs. Monogamy. She was a dowdy 50-something woman with short brown wearing a burgundy pantsuit. She looked like a suburban mom and not a supervillain. "That's her."

"Let the record show Miss Martinez identified Debra Haskell as her abductor. What happened next?"

"She used her powers to float me in the air with her until we reached her house. She ranted about her husband having sex with her daughter. Apparently his excuse for cheating with his stepdaughter was she didn't have sex with him enough. He had gotten her daughter pregnant and was leaving her. She said she had never wanted to hurt anyone, but she just wanted her pain to stop. When she got me in the basement with the other girls, she explained we all had to die as a sacrifice to power her spell to kill all the cheaters in the world," Lily explained. Having everyone looking at her was unnerving, but Trent was looking at her supportively which put her at ease. That ease dissipated when she saw Alexis sitting behind Trent. "Your Honor, you have to evacuate the courthouse. That woman behind Detective McCoy isn't a woman. That's a robot and I don't think it is here to trial watch."

Everyone except Trent looked at Lily like she was crazy. "Your Honor, reliving the trauma of Debra Haskins' actions must be overwhelming for Miss Martinez. We request a one hour recess." ADA Marcy Giddens looked nervously at the jury. If they thought the star witness was insane, it could tank the case.

Trent turned around and looked at Alexis. He heard no thoughts. "Lily is right. That's not a human." Trent moved to grab his gun, but Alexis grabbed him by the throat.

"Hello. Detective McCoy is it? Your facial features are considered conventionally attractive. If you survive this encounter, you could be considered for my project. And shooting me would only cause the bullets to ricochet and hit a bystander," Alexis stated while reaching over and grabbing the metallic collar out of its purse and attaching it to Trent's neck who struggled in vain.

No one in the courtroom moved a muscle. They knew a collar like that was usually a bomb. "Ron, bring in our guest." The baliff opened the door that led to judge's chambers revealing an Asian man wearing a suit with the same metallic collar Trent was sporting.

Lily recognized him. It was Justin Kim, six foot 27 year old Korean American porn star turned supervillain The Nudist. Apparently porn didn't pay that much, so he decided stealing things while naked was more fun and profitable. He was hard to catch since he was a warlock and the rumor was his powers came from having sex. Lily had seen his videos and had masturbated to one where he played Killer Klown and some very Italian woman with fake boobs played Lily. It had not been Lily's proudest fap to watch a hot man dressed as a clown sodomize a spicy white version of her with his seven and a half inch cock. Lily noted he was wearing an ankle bracelet so his magic was contained.

"As you can see I have two bombs. I would like everyone, but Mrs. Monogamy, Miss Martinez and the two gentlemen with adorned necks to make an orderly exit. You may call for help, but I have ensured it will not come. When I exit with Mrs. Monogamy, any attempt to apprehend us will be met with a swift death. You may now exit," Alexis ordered and the terrified people did just that.

Trent stood very still afraid a sudden movement can set off the bomb. "Why are you doing this?"

"My motives are immaterial to this matter. Wouldn't you rather hear about the bomb around your neck? My creator calls it a Boner Bomb. Once activated, the man has one minute to get an erection and maintain it for 15 minutes. He can not touch his penis. Though someone else can stimulate it via her hand or other orifices. My creator made this as a test to see if a man was a true Alpha. I'm using it to achieve my goal, of course, but also to test if you two men are worthy of being included in my program," Alexis explained.

"Robo Lady, I don't have any interest in your program. I was just here to cop a plea deal. You can do whatever weird robot shit you want with Lily, the cop and that woman who looks like she has 50 cats and posts on Facebook about Miss Fancy's diabetes. I just steal shit and let people know I workout by doing it naked," Justin declared.

"I don't have 50 cats. I have 12 cats and it is Misty who has diabetes," Mrs. Monogamy muttered.

"Mr. Kim, when I found out you were appearing in court today, I chose you as my hostage because you are Asian. My research tells me society doesn't view Asian men as sexual beings, yet you went into porn and then still chose to flaunt your sexuality in your life of crime. It is fascinating. I admit Detective McCoy here was a convenience choice, but I feel optimistic you two will rise to the occasion. I just made a pun. I did not know I was capable of humor. I shall add that to my list of accomplishments today," Alexis grinned showing the fake teeth that looked real, but were so big and white it was unnerving. "Lily, you may leave if you wish. You can stay and help one or both of them if you desire. The choice is yours."