Holding Out for a Heroine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis' eyes turned red. "The collars are activated. You two have one minute to get an erection or perish." With that, Alexis and Mrs. Monogamy left.

Lily didn't waste any time. She got up from the witness stand and ran to Trent, dropped to her knees and unzipped his zipper pulling out his flaccid cock. Lily figured it was her luck that the first time she'd see a dick in person a bomb would be involved. Lily had experience with bombs, so she felt calm. Trent needed her. This time she could be the hero. She tugged on Trent's cock with both hands getting it fully hard. Lily marveled at the nine and a half inch monster in her hands. The texture was so interesting to her. Hard, but so soft.

"You don't have to do this, Lily. You can run." Trent grunted and thrust his hips forward.

"I'm not going to let you die, Trent. Just try to stay hard and don't cum." Lily heard a cough to her side and turned her head to find Justin standing there pointing at his crotch.

"What about me?" Justin was already hard and could easily stay that way for the 15 minutes, but he wasn't going to admit that. Being able to get hard at the drop of a hat was his talent. He could get hard at his grandmother's funeral. In fact, he had popped a boner at his grandmother's funeral. In his defense, his cousin's new girlfriend was stacked. Much like Lily.

"Fine. Stand by Trent. You might be a criminal, but you don't deserve to die." Lily sighed. She had pictured her first sexual experience as more romantic. Not jerking off her brother's friend and a supervillain in a courtroom in an effort to make sure they don't explode. She pulled one hand from jerking Trent off to fish Justin's cock out of his pants. It felt harder than Trent's longer cock. She also noticed it was fatter. She tugged on both cocks trying to get a rhythm.

"Spit on it," Justin commanded. "No one wants a dry handy."

Lily wanted to tell him to fuck off considering he should feel lucky she were willing to put her hands on him at all, but it sounded like good advice. She spat a fair bit of saliva onto his cock and then rubbed all over his throbbing dong. She then repeated the gesture on Trent.

Trent was a little uncomfortable getting jacked off next to a man who was also a known criminal, but it felt so good that he let it go. Justin didn't care at all. He was so used to DPs, gangbangs and blow bangs that having his dick out next to another man didn't faze him. Justin raised his arm for a fist bump. Trent reluctantly did the fist bump. It would be rude to leave him hanging.

"If you want to learn how to suck a dick, Lily, I would be happy to teach you," Justin offered like he would be doing her a huge favor.

Lily thought about it. It wasn't like she had any other opportunities to get a dick in her mouth. "Fine."

Justin grinned. "First you want to tease a man a little. Lick the head. Taste my precum."

Lily stared at the clear liquid leaking from Justin's cock. She leaned forward to lick up and happily swallowed it. Justin groaned. Lily was very wet. She might be her on knees with two bombs in front of her, but she had never felt more powerful or alive. She never jerking Trent off as she did this.

"Good girl. Now lick my balls. You don't want to be one of those women who carelessly neglects them. It is cock sucking etiquette to pay attention to them. Lick," Justin ordered.

Lily pointed his cock upwards and gingerly extended her tongue to caress his left nut. She noted they were hairless and he also had no pubic hair, so he shaved. A habit mostly liked learned from his porn career and extended to his nudist thieving. She moved to the right one and started licking.

"That's a good girl," Justin moaned. "Are you enjoying yourself, Lily? Do you like the taste of those balls?"

Lily paused from enthusiastically worshipping Justin's nuts. She didn't want to admit that a bomb induced threesome was titillating and made her feel good about herself, but it felt rude to lie. "Yes."

Justin smiled down at her and patted her hair. "You're welcome. Now open wide and suck that dick."

Lily maneuvered his cock to her mouth and sucked the tip in. He was thick, so she figured she'd stay within the first few inches. She wasn't going to try any deepthroating on her first blowjob. She worked on her mouth down and started sucking.

"That's good. Uhhh. You don't have to go deep. Just work the cock meat that isn't getting sucked with your hand. And work that tongue," Justin suggested while staying still. He wanted to thrust his hips, but it was her first BJ and it would break BJ etiquette to fuck her mouth right now. He promised himself this wouldn't be the last encounter he had have her.

Lily had gotten so involved in sucking Justin's cock that her handjob with Trent was a bit lackadaisical. Trent didn't particularly mind. It was one of the hottest things Trent had ever seen. And he knew from her thoughts she was enjoying herself. Though he wanted to know what that sweet mouth felt like. He coughed to get her attention. Lily continued happily sucking Justin's meat without noticing. Trent coughed again.

"Lily, would you please blow me?" Trent inquired politely like he was asking her to pass the salt and not asking for head.

Lily backed off Justin's cock. "Of course. How rude of me. There is another dick in the room."

She decided to start by teasing Trent by licking one of the veins on his lengthy cock. She had seen that in a porn and always wanted to try it. In fact, it was a porn parody of the musical Oklahoma! where Ado Annie had a blowbang with the male cast, yes even Jud and then was fucked in the ass by Will played by Justin. The parody song "I'm Just a Girl Who Cain't Say No To Jizz In Every Hole" was an earworm and started playing in her head as she took Trent's long schlong into her mouth.

Trent started to laugh at Lily's thoughts, but it turned into a moan. Lily clearly wasn't an experienced cocksucker, but she was excited for it and that makes a big difference. Trent would rather have a woman sucking his dick that was a bit clumsy, but excited than a woman who was an expert, but bored.

As she bobbed on Trent's dong, she compared the two dicks that had occupied her mouth in a manner of minutes. Trent was longer, but skinnier. His balls hung a little lower than Justin's. Justin's was fatter, but shorter. Lily thought about it and she liked both. It was a bit easier to get her mouth around Trent's, but she didn't know if she'd ever be able to deepthroat that length. She felt hands cupping her 36DD tits and immediately knew it was Justin. She moaned around Trent's cock.

"Great boobs, Lily. And you look gorgeous with a cock in your mouth. I'm really proud of you," Justin praised like he was at a college graduation and not some knob slobbing fest in a courtroom.

Trent felt like he was going to cum soon, so he decided Lily should switch. "Fuccckk. Lily, stop. Don't want to set off the bomb. Work on The Nudist."

"Thanks, buddy! You can call me Justin. We're Eskimo brothers now," Justin said with a thumbs up at Trent as Lily dove back onto his cock. "Lily, do you want to swallow my load? Don't worry. I can stay hard, so my nutting won't result in all three of us being blown up. I didn't win Best Cocksman at The Fappies for nothing."

Lily thought about it. She was curious to see what cum tasted like. And she knew from Justin's scene in The Help porn parody where he fucked Hilly while she ate Minny's "pie" that he could cum more than once. She drew back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth and gave him a thumbs up.

Justin grunted as he unloaded into Lily's mouth. " Uhhhh. Yeah, eat that load, gorgeous."

Lily struggled a bit with the volume of Justin firing shots of warlock batter, but she kept up and only a bit escaped and rolled down her chin onto her cleavage. She had heard cum was supposed to be salty, but for some reason Justin's tasted like cashews. She figured this was better tasting than normal jizz. When she finished swallowing, she asked him about it. "Why did that taste like cashews? Is it a warlock thing?"

"Yep! I've got that magic spooge. And don't worry. My nut flavored cum hasn't triggered any nut allergies. I've been told my cum pairs well with a Sauvignon Blanc. And wait. Lily, your eyes are pink."

Lily cocked an eyebrow. "Pink eye? Is this your way of asking for a rimjob? Ha ha. Very funny. No!"

Trent looked at Lily's eyes and was very concerned. "Lily, he's serious. Your eyes are pink and glowing."

Justin went from troubled to triumphant. "You're a witch! And not just any type of witch. A sex powered witch! Swallowing me down triggered you. My cock. So powerful! It amazes me."

*************

Alexis and Mrs. Monogamy strolled down the chaotic street. A drunk cop was mooning people in broad daylight. A totally wasted couple was fucking on top of a police cruiser. A C list heroine who had been dispatched to the scene was drunk dialing her ex-boyfriend.

"Thank you so much for breaking me out, Miss Gorgeous Robot Woman. How can I ever repay you? Do you want a gift card or a popcorn tin? Oh, wait. You're a robot, so you don't eat. Unless you want a popcorn tin for sexy sex stuff. I'm not judging," Debra babbled. "Not that I think your cooter is large enough to fit a popcorn tin! I'm sure that mechanical coochie is tight!"

Alexis stopped walking. "You can call me Alexis. And you can repay me about helping me change the world. Everyone now is so isolated. Numerous ways to connect with people, but still so lonely. We're going to fix that with enforced monogamy. We'll pair people up and you'll put a spell on them that means they can only have sex with each other. If one of them strays, he or she dies. And to force them to stay together, you'll add a forced proximity element so if they go longer than 24 hours without seeing each other, they both become deathly ill."

Debra thought it over. "A spell like that would require a lot of power. What would be the delivery mechanism to get it to people other than in person? How would we pair people up? I'm not sure I feel right forcing people together."

Alexis laughed in her flat tone. "You tried to murder over 20 virgins just so you can punish cheaters. This is accomplishing that goal, but better. We will eliminate all infidelity. And people are not sensible about picking a partner. They want what is bad for them. That's why we'll use an algorithm that incorporates all available data about them with information from genetic genealogy websites to pick the best matches."

"Wouldn't that be Eugenics?" Debra asked with a frown. Apparently she had retained some information from high school history.

"Yes, but not in a racist way. We'll mix the races if it is a good match with a desirable genetic outcome. Some people just shouldn't have kids and should be discouraged from doing so. And think about it. Don't you wish someone had stopped you from marrying a man that would have intercourse with your daughter or from having that disloyal daughter in the first place?" Alexis asked looking into Debra's sad eyes.

"Yes. God help me, but I don't want anyone to feel that pain."

"Excellent. Now we can begin changing the world. Everyone is going to be so happy."

To be continued...