Holding Out for Perfection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running my hands up her back, I grasped for control and fucked Linda's ass in earnest. The flesh-ring of her hole was milking and pumping my shaft to ultimate release. The urgency of our bodies turned into a wild foray of ass-rippling hammering. I could feel Linda cumming as her body splayed out under me quivering. "Oh gawd! Baby, yes! OHHH!!! AHHH!" I kept ramrodding her ass trying to pull the trigger.

Linda kept cumming and writhing until she wailed, "I can't take anymore." She pulled the toy out and pushed back against me. I grabbed her hips, aching for release and pounded. Breathing hard, I thrust in furious spasms until I unleashed a flood of sperm into her ass. I collapsed on top her and felt paralyzed by the tingling implosion in my body.

We both cooed in the afterglow, my cock softening inside Linda. She reached back and held my ass to keep me in her as she rolled back into a spooning position. "I love you Paul." Linda said as I held her. I kissed her neck and flickered my tongue against her ear in response. "I love you so much." Sleep was delicious that night despite knowing that our vacation would end the next day.

*****

In the morning, we had to pack and get ready to leave. We took a very long shower together, washing away the remnants of the night before. Linda got me nice and hard with her soapy hands and then led me out of the shower to the bed. Still dripping, we fucked each other hard and quick in desperation before getting back in the shower.

On the flight back home to Nevada, Linda wore a body-fitting stretch knit dress. After the plane reached altitude, I thought, "What would anyone do if we went into the bathroom together." I didn't want it to be too obvious but throwing caution to the wind, I told Linda to go to the bathroom in a whisper. A few seconds later, I followed her into the small room and found her sitting on the sink area with her dress raised and her panties dangling on her foot.

I was so excited that I simply dropped my pants and stuffed Linda's pussy. Our bodies became a mass of hard bumping and grinding in the small space. The excitement of what we were doing rapidly built into an eruption of burning passion. Linda locked her legs around me and rocked her body in an urgent attempt to get off and I pumped furiously.

Suddenly she bit my shoulder, muffling her cries, shuddering against me as I made her pussy fertile with my cum. It felt like a copious load that I hoped would drip down her thighs as a memory of our vacation. After a few hot kisses, I helped Linda slide her panties back on and said, "Welcome to the mile-high club baby."

I slipped out the door and returned to our seats ahead of her. No one seemed to pay any attention to me but I knew that Linda's ass would draw attention as she walked down the aisle, even if they didn't know I had just filled her.

When Linda came back, she deliberately shoved her ass in my face and smiled at me. I was struck by the knowledge that we would again have to resort to more infrequent interludes of passion. We held hands for the remainder of the flight and kissed intimately when we landed. I waited behind to deboard so that I wouldn't run into Ron in the terminal. As I waited to catch a cab home, I wondered if anyone noticed the odd sequence of events.

The next morning, Linda called me at work. Ashley had announced that she was engaged. She and her future husband had set a wedding date for the Fall. Linda seemed happy but agitated about the planning that needed to be done. Before we hung up, she told me that she was sore but that she missed me. I told her that I loved her and that I needed to see her soon. She surprised me later that afternoon by stopping in my office for a kiss and a hug while running errands. When I drove home, I had the urge to pull into the Samuels driveway and act like I was coming home but instead, I spent a quiet evening at home alone resting.

12