Holding Out for Perfection Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was also radiant. She was wearing a lilac colored jacket and a short black skirt that was conservative but showed off her healthy young body. She gave me a wink and then hugged me as she thanked me for coming. Then she introduced me to her fiancé who shook my hand firmly and introduced me to his parents. When all of the salutations were finally over, the formalities of the event began and I took a seat in a pew near the back. At one point, Linda, who was standing in the front, looked back at me over her shoulder put her hand on her ass and slyly squeezed it as if she were scratching.

After everyone felt good about their roles in the wedding, the entire entourage made its way to the restaurant. The rehearsal dinner was held at a local favorite. I'd never met any of the family members and friends at the dinner and was overwhelmed by the feminine beauty that surrounded me. I was seated at a table between Rita (a friend of the family from Arizona) and Meg (Linda's younger sister, a widow also from Arizona). Don (Rita's husband), Sally (Ashley's cousin from Florida), and Paul (Meg's son) were also at the table.

They were all very nice and interesting and we quickly fell into a variety of conversations. There was so much talking that it was hard to pay attention to what different people were saying. Every time Meg said her son's name, I thought she was talking to me and I wished that she was calling my name, given the raw sexuality I sensed in her. In fact, I couldn't help but stare at the stunning appearances of the three women at the table and absorb their feminine charms. I willingly spoke to each of them and did my best to be charismatic.

Meg was naturally the most attractive to me because of her resemblance to Linda. They had the same sexy body-type and dressed with similar tastes. She was wearing a crisp white blouse with the collar up and a tight black skirt of modest length along with black stockings and pumps. Sally, who was in her early twenties, was sitting across from me in a short blue skirt and a tight chemise that showed off her tanned cleavage. Rita had on the most enticing attire, wearing a flaming red dress that said 'fuck me harder' and hugged her well-proportioned body. She was hot in her heels and she proved to be the most flirtatious.

The volume of the room escalated as drinks were served and stories were shared. As the alcohol flowed, I became more and more flirtatious with the beauties at my table although no one seemed to notice or mind given the festive nature of the evening. As people circulated to talk after the meal, Meg slid over toward me and said, "So you're the handsome neighbor that Linda mentioned."

"Well, I do live across the street." I smiled. "Linda's never mentioned that she has such a beautiful sister. You're from Arizona?"

"Yes, I live there with my son. His father passed away some time ago. It's just the two of us now." She played with her collar as she spoke and I was able to catch glimpses of her packed cleavage and lace bra. "You're single I hear?"

"Yes, I moved here from Texas several months ago. Still looking for the perfect woman I suppose." It was a confession of sorts on my part.

"I'd think you could have almost any woman you wanted. You're handsome, successful, and single." I took her comment as something of an invitation but it turned out to be just a part of her gracious disposition.

"Well, the dating scene isn't as easy as it once was I guess." I offered.

"No, I don't suppose it is. I'm glad I haven't had to test the waters."

"You're seeing someone then?" I asked a little disappointed.

"Yes, a very special man." Meg got that look in her eyes as she said this.

We chatted for a while longer before her son whisked her away. I went over to congratulate Ashley and her soon to be husband. They were talking to Sally, John, and a group of younger people. It was hard for me to concentrate at this point having had several drinks and being awe-struck by all of the exposed young tight bodily flesh that Ashley and her female friends were putting on display. Ashley hugged me warmly and introduced me to everyone.

After chatting for a while, I made my way to the group that Rita was in. Her husband was laughing with a group of men across the room and I had to have a closer look at his bombshell wife in red. We quickly became involved in our own conversation about gardening and golf and sat down at a table by ourselves. I told her that Linda had helped me with my own garden and that I hadn't found a country club to join yet. She told me about her club at home and mentioned that she had had some interesting experiences on the course, including a hole-in-one.

Rita held her body in close proximity to mine as we sat there. She beckoned to a waiter and had another round of drinks brought to us. We toasted to our health and after taking a healthy sip of her drink, Rita said, "You look like you have a healthy young body." I didn't know quite how to take the compliment but decided to play along.

"I take it you like younger men?" I smiled and tried to gauge her response.

"Oh, maybe. Younger men can be reckless but they are energetic and that has its place in life." She licked her sensuous lips and winked.

"Well, not to be too reckless, but I have to say that you smell lovely."

"Thank you. But I think it may be my pheromones that are getting to you."

I wasn't quite sure I'd heard her correctly. She looked at me bemused and added, "You heard me. I'm not exactly playing with you... Yet." Rita laughed and looked around the room before she looked back at me.

"Would you like to share a dessert? You look hungry Paul."

"No, I'm fine. Dinner was great."

"I wasn't talking about food. Why is it that men are so clueless? What does a woman have to do to get some attention." She laughed again. "Men have no idea about a woman's need...."

I was at a loss and uttered, "Rita, you're beautiful. I just thought... Well, you're married and...."

"Honey, you have no idea what it's like sometimes. Besides, I'm pretty sure my husband fucks around on me. Can you believe it?"

I scanned the room to see where Linda was. She was laughing and gesturing in a corner with Ron and some people I didn't know.

"No, I... I can't believe it. But...." I stuttered in conflict.

"I like to have my fair share of fun too. It's usually harmless and discrete and very rewarding."

Rita acted as if I couldn't resist and she was right for the most part. After watching Linda's video performance I was so horny. She interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Wait a minute and then come find me outside. I need to find a cigarette."

Against my better judgment, I snuck outside and found Rita smoking. She looked sexy leaning against the wall with a cigarette in hand but tossed it aside when she saw me.

Her lips were all over me immediately and between kisses, she whispered, "Getting dressed up for parties and drinking always make me so horny." She pulled her lips away, "I was going to play with myself in the restroom but..." She licked my lips with her tongue. "...When I saw you..." She sucked on my tongue, "Mmmm... I need to cum." She grabbed my cock. "Make me cum Paul!"

I knew that I couldn't fuck her there in public and I was still feeling weird about it with Linda inside. But Rita's kissing and groping had me so hard and horny that I started dry humping her against the wall. Her tits were swelling against me as I squeezed her ass and we wrestled together in a lip-locked mouth-orgy.

Kissing Rita like this was somehow more sexual than any kissing I'd ever known. She worked magic with her lips, tongue, and her mouth. Maybe it was because I'd just met her. Kissing Linda was loving and erotic and pulled at my heart but Rita simply ignited lust in me. I hiked up her skirt as she licked my tongue and tugged at her panties, trying to get my fingers in her.

When Rita unzipped my pants, I pulled back and slide two fingers into her cream-hole. She flinched and gasped, "Oh yeah. Make me cum. Right up in there." I rubbed her inner walls firmly with my fingers, feeling for her response to each movement. I used my thumb to massage her slick clit. She was writhing and looking into my face. I pulled her in close and extended my fingers deeper, stroking the tender ridges of her upper wall.

"Mmm, a little higher baby and I'll... I'll... Oh right there!!!" My fingers were moving in deep quick circles as she let her weight down on my hand. She threw her arms around my neck and I pushed my tongue into her ear. Rita spasmed and shuddered as she came. She nestled her head in my chest to muffle her cries and pushed my hand away. Her skirt fell but she still looked disheveled.

Rita gave me another nasty kiss and then straightened her skirt and fixed her hair. "I needed that Paul. You know, I would've sucked your big cock just now. Maybe tomorrow at the wedding we can find some time alone." She put her hand in my pants and squeezed my cock before zipping me up. Then she walked off, her heels clicking on the pavement. Her hips swayed beautifully and she gave me a final look over her shoulder saying, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I loved finger fucking Rita and probably would have slipped her my cock but it was too risky and I would have felt guiltier than I already did. But the estrogen flowing at dinner was overwhelming and I was out of sorts. Each of the women at the gathering perfectly fit into the pattern of the women in my obsessions and fantasies. Of course, Linda was the best, not only because I considered her mine but also because she possessed a rare loving energy and insightful intelligence.

As the evening concluded, Linda and I were able to have a brief private moment in the hallway to the restrooms. I had just washed Rita's juices off my hands when she exited the ladies' room. I smiled and asked her how she felt about the dinner. She was happy with how the evening proceeded and gave me a short affectionate kiss on the lips.

"I saw you flirting with my sister."

"How could I resist? She's almost as hot and beautiful as her sister."

She handed me something that I immediately recognized as the remote control to the butterfly vibrator we'd purchased during our vacation.

"We don't have any time but I want to give you a little treat Paul. I just put it on in the bathroom."

"You're amazing Linda."

She gave me a sly grin. "Turn it on Paul. Control my pleasure. Oh! I... I... have to go. Be careful baby, don't make it too obvious please."

Linda squeezed my cock and walked back into the dining room. I watched her as she said good-bye to Rita and Don. They both gave me a look that made me nervous although it would have been mind-blowing to have both of them at the same time. She exchanged hugs and salutations with several others before I saw her say something to Ron. I was about to leave when she walked over to me.

"I told Ron I had to talk to the chef and asked him to pick up some things on the way home. I told him you'd drive me home." She gave me a loving look and took my arm to leave.

In the car, Linda put her hand on my cock and said, "You know, it's kind of fun finding ways to be with you and surprise you. Did you like my surprise this afternoon?"

"I loved it. Linda, you're a bombshell. It meant so much to me. I think we'll be able to have a lot of fun with that camera."

She pulled my cock out and began jacking me off. "I think you might need a little relief to hold you over for a while."

The drive home was about 15 minutes so Linda wouldn't let me undress her. I wanted to fuck her but she maintained her focus on stroking my cock, teasing me and only licking and sucking a few times. When we were only a few blocks from our destination, Linda said, "Hurry up or we won't be able to finish. Don't you want to cum for me baby?" Her hands moved faster and she gave my cock a final kiss. "Oh, Ron's already home. Do it Paul! Cum baby!!!"

I took my foot off the accelerator and roared, squirting cum all over myself. Linda's double-fisted hand job was milking rope after rope from me. "Wow honey! There's so much tonight...." She kissed me and sat back in her seat looking very proper. Mischief was in her eyes.

I didn't bother to zip up and just drove the half block to drop Linda off. She blew me a kiss and said, "See you tomorrow lover." I responded by telling her I loved her and turned into my driveway. I quickly walked inside with my cock dangling and cleaned up. I laughed seeing that I'd have to have my suit cleaned.

12