Holdout Ch. 2

Story Info
He had the wrong idea about her: she wanted him.
2.8k words
3.94
13.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers

I saw Cele Choi the day she started working for my company. I knew that she was good at what she did, and that she had transferred from one of our competitors to get higher pay. What mattered more to me, though, was that she was witty, pleasant, and pretty. I took two weeks to get reassurances from another girl in the office that she was not engaged or involved, and then I asked her for a date. I was more formal on the date than usual because I did not want to ruin my chances with her. She liked that.

I talked to a woman Cele ate lunch with for information about her taste in music, and lucked into a concert by a favorite of hers that weekend. I really wanted to see Cele again, and she instantly said yes to another date with me. That was the good news.

The bad news was that I had asked for Friday, already sold out. Saturday was more expensive but available. As was Cele, to my surprise and relief. I maybe pushed my luck a bit by suggesting a movie for Friday -- she might have wanted something more special this early in the game. I was surprised that this prize was not booked up, or long married really. I wondered if there was some fatal flaw I had not seen yet. Was she an iron- pants virgin? I could live with that, for a while. She seemed the sort I might propose to, depending on how things went.

The movie was good, and the company better. I did not push her beyond a kiss goodnight at her door, but she was very good at that and the feel of her body in my arms made me want to be in her. That would be a very good night! But it would be more likely with a slower pace.

The singer on Saturday was someone I frankly had never heard of, but she was good, given to soft dreamy ballads. Cele was mesmerized by the end of the concert, and I had a strong temptation to see if that mood would extend to physical activity with me. It is not uncommon to begin sex on the third date, but I decided to hold back. As it was, we shared a number of kisses that night. As I was driving her to her apartment I asked her about going to a museum lecture on the next Saturday. While she hesitated, she seemed less reluctant than still wrapped up in the concert. She did not hesitate to invite me in. We sat drinking coffee and talking until midnight, and when I left the kiss she gave me was a nice surprise. Her tongue crept shyly into my mouth and wriggled nicely. So it was plain that she was amenable to going further than we had. God, she felt good to hold!

She visited my place for the first time next Saturday afternoon, and we went from there to a restaurant for dinner and on to the slide-lecture. And we returned to my couch at the end of the day where we spent a happy hour or so in kissing and cuddling and something skirting the edge of fondling. She drove home alone, but I like to think she sort of wished she hadn't.

Cele was in my dreams by them, and even more in my daydreams and fantasies. I imagined slowly undressing her, fondling her, laying her down, entering her, bringing her to ecstacy over and over... And I wondered if I ever would and what would be the circumstances. Well, I could certainly dream, and I did.

We spent both evenings together the next weekend. The dinner part of the dinner theatre on Friday was very good; the play was badly done. But the evening was excellent, with a session at her apartment door for over an hour in close quarters. We never went in. Perhaps it was best in a way.

I would have had trouble not pressing to be all the way in, I fear, and I felt that Cele was a golden-skinned treasure who should be captured slowly and with care if at all.

After the movie on Saturday, we sat and talked in my apartment. Just before she left, I told a story about a computer analyst who had left our company before Cele Choi came on board. She said she had heard it from him.

"You know him?" I asked.

"I dated him. A couple of years ago I thought about living with him," she said.

I was startled, of course. This put a whole new perspective on my chances and methods with Cele.

I could only wish that I had told that story earlier. Perhaps Cele would not have gone home that night at all.

Our seventh date began when I knocked on her door at ten on Saturday morning and she greeted me with a very warm kiss.

Cele was wearing a pale blue dress with a little lace at the sleeves, and she filled it very well. But as I ran my eyes over it, I thought more of how she could fill my arms while out of it, and of how it would feel to fill her, to stuff her as much as I could.

A buffet lunch at a restaurant to begin. I did not pay as much attention to the food as I perhaps should have; I was thinking too much of Cele. I suddenly wondered how she tasted -- between the legs I mean. I wondered if she liked that. I hoped so, since there are few things I like better than watching a woman build slowly to a climax that way. If she had never tried it, I would certainly love to introduce her to it... But I stopped daydreaming; time was passing.

A movie matinee next. We held hands, and our hands at first were on my thigh. At some point (perhaps at my unconscious urging) they drifted to my lap. The touch of her hand there, or the thought of her, gave me an erection, and while she must have felt it she clearly did not mind. In fact she pressed down, as if tempted to reverse her palm and grasp my hard shaft. Though that may have been wishful thinking.

We still held hands when we left the theatre. We looked into store windows as we walked on the street, and I imagined Cele in each outfit that she studied. I also, however, imagined Cele stripped of every cloth and standing with her arms opened in welcome for me. I was sure her birthday suit was lovely.

We discussed, outside a travel agency, places we had visited. I thought of spending weeks lying beside her on some secluded beach -- but decided that the seclusion and lying beside her were the important parts.

We watched children in the park while I considered that after only knowing Cele for seven weeks my mind wandered to the sort of mother she would make for my children. A diner in my neighborhood concluded the day, or at least the public part of it.

All that had happened today, from the first sight of her in the blue dress to the way she used her mouth at dinner... Well, you can imagine what that brought up. And I could hope the night was just beginning.

As I opened the door to my apartment, I glanced at Cele, and the way she looked back made me think that we would go further than before -- perhaps to bed.

She sat while I poured her a glass of wine, and one for myself. I kissed the hand she lifted for hers, and after setting the glass down she grasped my now-free hand and kissed my palm.

I smiled and stepped back to admire her. She left her wine sitting and stood up, reaching out almost as invitingly as I had imagined. (She wasn't nude, after all.)

I kissed her lips and her reply was so fervent and hungry that I had to put my glass by hers before it spilled. "There are depths in you that I had not suspected," I said.

And that lovely passionate woman said, "I want you to know them!"

My mind said, "I want to know you, in every way I can!"

"I begin to think that you are as attracted to me as I am to you," I said. And Cecilia replied, "You are very attractive. I am very charmed by the way you talk and act."

My instant thought was, "I can think of acts I would want to perform with you."

I said instead, "I hope you would not be offended if I say that I think very highly of you, and I think that our relationship could stand to be taken a step further."

"I feel the same way, and I am very willing to take the step," she said. And I thought that it was only a few steps to my bedroom door, and there I hoped to find her very willing indeed.

I took her in my arms, and with a few more words and many kisses we indeed stepped through that doorway.

Beside the bed, at the last point of decision, I kissed her gently again. Her response reassured me, and I reached to unhook her dress and draw the zipper down to her sweet rear. With the straps slipped off, there was a soft rustle of falling cloth.

Cele stepped from it, only in a white bra and blue panties that almost matched the dress. The bra was perhaps surprising, since she seldom wore one, but removing it had been often in my fantasies since I noticed it. I imagined her moderate but perfect breasts waiting for my touch, for my lips, with hard raised nipples. For all that Cele was a little short (Korean ancestry, after all) her legs were long enough to wrap very well around a lover's hips -- as she was sure to demonstrate tonight. I gazed for a moment at her half-nude form, appreciating it before moving to hold it again.

As I took her into my arms, she moved to unbutton my shirt. When my chest-hair was exposed, she brushed one cheek against it and paused. By impulse, I held her more closely and stood while we savored the moment. She had a trace of perfume, but the odor of her flesh had a greater effect on me as I stroked her back softly.

She finished undoing the buttons and removed the shirt. Cele smiled at the sight of my muscles, obviously approving of my body, and whispering that she wanted very much to feel its weight on hers.

I kissed her, putting my tongue deep into her, and as she pressed forward I opened the hooks on her bra. My hands touched the suddenly-bared spot in the middle of her back, massaging her skin and moving forward inch by inch.

I passed under her arms, under her bra, grazing the sides of her mounds as I went, and felt her gasp as I touched both hard nipples simultaneously and rubbed them before lifting the bra up and off with the backs of my hands.

Once her golden globes were exposed I looked at her and told her she was beautiful before stooping to put my lips to one breast and draw its little peak even further out. Her arms wrapped around and held me to her. When I straightened, she opened my trousers. As I stepped from them, her eyes clearly went to the bulge in my briefs -- or mostly in, since she had aroused me to the point that the head of my erection was projecting above the elastic band.

She took that band in her fingers and pulled it down, and as it went down, so did she. As my briefs reached the floor, her mouth touched the head of my penis to kiss it. Then she took the shaft and turned her head as if considering it before her tongue ran around the head and along the aching length. It was a sight which I had imagined many times, but the reality was better.

When her mouth opened and half the length entered it, however, I decided not to let her go on, although the decision was a very difficult one to make.

I told her, "It would be very nice to have you do that, but I think you deserve the best that I can give you, and I have been thinking for a long while about giving it to you in the best way that I know how."

I saw a little of her secretions run down one thigh, and for a moment I was silent.

By my bed, I lowered her panties, stopping to kiss her navel on the way back up, then I lifted her and placed her in the middle of my bed, kissing her again before lying by her side.

One hand went to fondle her pubic area, but she whispered:

"Please don't. I can see, I can feel in my hand that you are ready for me and it seems that I have been ready for you forever. I want you very much, I want you in me, and I want you now. Please give me all you have and make it hard and fast."

I followed her directions.

She was so aroused that I easily went all the way to the bottom on the first stroke, and there I achieved one of my fantasies of her by staying all the way in, my hips flexed for the deepest penetration. The only motion for a while was the reflexive jerking of her pelvis as the sexual tension built up in her. When I moved I moved in short violent strokes, staying deep in her, which built her to a fast explosive orgasm. Her tiny muscles milked me, but I was a long way from producing anything for her.

Then I withdrew almost completely, to enter her lower lips again and again and use the nerve-endings right at her opening while I bent over to tongue and nibble at her nipples until her body shook in another sexual climax. After a little rest, I began to give her long slow strokes, from almost nothing to everything I could, and this time we built further than before, and as she came, longer and stronger, I poured out my semen into her. Her first words to me in the morning were, "I ache. I wish I ached like that more often." I offered to massage her wherever she wanted, but somehow the touches made her forget the soreness more than remove it. My fingers, oh, piqued her interest, and in was not too long before I was gently pumping into her from below as we lay on our sides. The pressure of our frustration was gone, but this slow love-making was very nice also, and the inner peace that followed was more than that.

"You are wearing me out," she murmured. "This would be a great way to keep in shape, though. I'll probably lose weight, too..."

She made breakfast and I went for the Sunday paper after we dressed. She had made no plans for the day, somewhat in hopes that the night would go as it did.

I would like to have showered with Cele, but the shower head was not working. I took a bath first, in the afternoon, and was still naked and half-dozing when she came out in a big bath-towel. I stood up at the sight, as an appendage of mine started to also. I kissed her and it went the rest of the way. The towel went to the floor.

I wondered at the appetite we both had for each other, but I was not about to complain. Our hands roved, and touched, and fondled, as if we were just discovering each other and what we were doing.. Cele was a great prize to win.

We moved back to my bed and I took her over the top with my hand, then moved down between her legs. I was not the first to use his mouth on her there; there had been another. But I was the first to take her beyond foreplay with it. That was enough.

She was very responsive and soon reached another peak. Then she had me move so she could do the same to me. And at the point when she reached a third climax under my tongue, she had my erection all the way into her throat and was accepting the seed pumping from it.

Cele went home that night. In a month we were living together.

Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers