Hole In

Story Info
I get a pierced and pleased in new ways.
2.2k words
4.42
53.6k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 1, 2011

Being that this is my first story, I guess I should explain a little about my character. You remember back in high school the girl that scared you because she smoked, wore black and was too smart for her peers? That's me. Tattoos, piercings, leather jacket, tore jeans. I was never afraid of anything. In fact, most of the things the population at large is afraid of, or calls taboo, is just that much more appealing to me. Not because I revel in deviance, but because most deviant things are more intellectual than the mainstream. If you know a younger me, we're not bad kids, just frustrated and needing society to grow into something it never will become: worth while.

So, that's me. A brief introduction.

Since this is a first story, on January first, two thousand eleven, I'm thinking I'll stick with firsts.

I was nineteen years old. I had been with this guy Jay for a little more than a year. We had gotten into a fight about something that didn't matter, as young couples tend to do, and my therapy for these situations is a woman named Lynn.

She's a piercer a the tattoo parlor I hang out at all the time. She's everything I wanted to be when I was sixteen. Had the awesome job, the reputation, the charisma... let's not forget she is totally fuckin' hot.

Five foot eight, long black hair that hangs just above her hips, white bangs, gauged ears, everything pierced that could be, the whitest complexion, tits that respected no bras limitations, the perfect hour glass figure, legs that went on forever, until forever got caught in the lases of her combat boots. She has it all. She's smart too, hence always going to her for consolation.

But back on track. This day was a little cliche. It was raining. as I sat there on the leather love seat, we shot this shit, complained about men, their egos, their inconsistencies, their penises, the usual. It got to be about six and it was dead. "Hey, babe," she smirked to me. "I have an idea about how to kill the time."

"What did you have in mind?"

"A round of 'hundred needles,'" and she smiled devilishly. For those that don't know, she was referring to a box of play piercing needles. They come one hundred to a box, hence, a 'round of hundred needles.' They are usually used for photoshoots or shows, you can Google it, I have faith in you. ;)

"lol," I'm that nerdy, I spell it out loud rather than just laugh, "Ok, get the stuff set up. I'm game."

"Ok, don't run away on me," and she strutted herself back to her room. I had never done this before. We had talked about it, but it just never came up. Oh boredom, the inventions you birth unto us.

Just a couple minutes later she returned, "ready?"

With anxious excitement I nodded, "mhmm."

Back in her room, it was all laid out. Not that there was much to lay out. Camera on tripod, needles on a sterile surface, ready to go.

"You trust me, right?" She interrogated.

"What do you mean?"

"Yes or no; do you trust me?"

"umm... yess," I drew out.

"Good," again with her devilish smile as I undressed down to my bra and thong. As I stepped over to her modified exam table she halted me mid stride, "nope, take those off too."

I must have blushed because she had never seen me naked before. Luckily, a girl is always prepared... whichh just means I always shave before leaving the house.

With a stupid look on my face I unclasped my top and slid the bottom off and climbed up to the table. It was in the upright position so I wasn't laying down. I was positioned perfectly in front of the camera. The room was cold and the sheet beneath me did nothing to save me from the twenty degree vinyl.

Lynn walked behind the table, and as I heard her moving things behind me, "put your hands together and raise them over your head," she ordered from seemingly no where. I smiled for the camera some little sexy smile and brought my hands up. I felt nylon rope lace between my wrists and she pulled it taught before tying it off to something I couldn't see. "Good girl," my would be mistress praised.

By now, the barbells in my nipples were freezing, and my nipples stood erect, begging for warmth.

A couple steps later, she was tying her hair back, gloving up, and reaching for the first needle.

"Ready baby?" she consoled. With a smile I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Good, close your eyes for a moment," and I did.

She gently started to trace lines up my left thigh, going slower as she moved up my limb. Over the soft skin of my stomach - hurting as much as it tickles. Slowly she glided up between my breasts, mapping out my collar bones, then on to my neck, where she pressed just a little harder and moved a little slower. Up near my ear, then forward over my face, just staying above the cheek the whole time. Then through the end of my eye brow, in one sweet, quick, seamless motion.

I gasped and suppressed a brief moan when it went through. I felt it with my whole body.

"Hmmmm," she hummed in satisfaction.

The next one came in quicker succession. The other eye brow, the skin where the neck meet the under-jaw, the outside of each lip, through each ear lobe, one by one making waves of endorphins and pleasure torrent through my body.

My eyes were still closed. I hadn't even thought to open them.

Her fingers worked loops down my middle, and she slid one more through the bottom of my belly button. "Savour this," she whispered in my ear. Just then I realized my bodies shakes, its trembles and the thrust of my hips to no where. I was so turned on it hurt. After a few short breaths, her touch on my breasts sent a shiver through me. First it was light - just her gloved finger tips dancing from the outside of my breast until my erect nipples were so hard they wanted to bleed for attention.

Then it was all taken away. I laughed nervous laughter as I could hardly stand it much longer. Then, like the mercy of a fictional God, she groped as much of each breast in each of her hands as she could fit... I have more than a handful to say the least. Kneading and rubbing my breasts with her full attention, it drove me mad yearning for her touch and affection in other places. "There you go... I needed to put some warmth on your tits. Your nipples were too hard to make this work." I felt myself stop and almost open my eyes, but I restrained myself immediately... this was more fun in the dark.

My right nipple was being pinched and rolled between her fingers, then stillness. I waited for it, inhaling deeply, hold it, then exhaling slowly as she started a vertical penetration behind my horizontal barbell. She did it slow, or at least slow enough that it felt like eternity. I didn't inhale again until the needle came through the other side. I was panting and high on this moment.

Then there was the familiar pinching of my left nipple, which was now so sensitive it was like electricity to touch me. Motionless, then the cold fourteen gauge rod began its way through my pink flesh. I was so turned on at this point, I could smell it. I must have been wet, really wet. I didn't know if I should be proud or embarrassed, but I didn't care about those emotions right then, just feeling.

Ten needles down, ninety to go.

Next would be the left arm. She started toward the elbow, following down my tricep, piercing the most sensitive part of the skin as she could. God, it hurt so good. Then the right arm. Ten in each arm, stopping just about the breasts. Then under each breast she wove fifteen more needles, following their curve and shape, going down my sides. Forty more.

I heard her pull over a chair and sit in front of me. With a firm hand on each knee, she thrusted them apart. Massaging and worshiping my thighs, working her way closer from the knee with every rub and caress. She knew how wet I was. She could see the effect of the cold air on my glossy lips, the swelling of my clit - it was all there, for her.

On each thigh she started half way up. One needle on the left, one needle on the right, alternating sides. Each jolt of pain, each piece of steel was a step toward the pleasure I had wanted so badly. When the needles were as close as they could get to my pussy lips, it stopped.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her touch, I needed her. "Babe, open your eyes," in an angels voice, "I want you to watch."

Delirious and breath taken I opened my eyes to see the tapers and needles that adorned my body. It was a sight to see. There she stood in front of me with the excited, anxious smile I had at the beginning of this. "Good, now that I have your attention..."

She took her gloves off and tossed them in the waste. She turned her back to me and pulled her t-shirt off over her head with both arms, discarding it to the floor as her long hair collapsed on her back. She unsnapped her bra from the front, and as she opened it, I could see the outline of her perfect tits from behind. She undid her belt and dropped her cammo skirt around her boots. All that was left was a little thong, whichh she showed off by grabbing the counter and arching her back before she slipped that off too.

Her turning around to me was a sight to behold. Her pierced nipples, her pierced hood, the perfectly maintained landing strip, the way she was playing with her tongues bar bell with that gleam in her eye that just promised sex.

Back in her chair, she leaned in and smelt how wet I was for her. From between my thighs she looked up with satisfaction on her face. She pulled in closer. Close enough for her to extend her breast to my soaking pussy.

The warmth of her nipple was insane. She teased my lips, tapped my clit and gradually started working a littler harder. With her breast in bother her hands, she maneuvered it so force her piercing inside me - I promise you, an easy feat. She would use her barbell to rub my clit and lips, up and down my slit. Slipping in and out, and around my clit. With determination she moved and I moved against her, loving every second of her breast on my pussy. Feeling her hard nipple and steel move between my lips, and hit my clit just right, I couldn't hold on anymore. Not that I was trying. Moaning and struggling for air, tied down and pierced up, I came all over her breast.

She kept it moving, helping me back down from my experience, but still keeping me excited.

"What a good girl," came to my ears. Looking down at her, she held the same breast to her mouth and started to lick it clean. "God, you taste amazing," and I smiled like the dumb-struck girl that I was.

She leaned in and started kissing my swollen lips, just barely placing her mouth on my clit... it was so hot I could have been fire. Her tongue explored me with eager movements, finding its way inside me, licking in long, slow strokes keeping her barbell pressed against me. All very slow, but building up speed.

She put two fingers inside me, pressing in all the right ways as I let out a moan. For a moment she left her hand stationary, allowing me to fuck her fingers with my grinding hips, her licking slow and dedicated all the while. She let me build up speed and she met my speed every time. Licking a little harder, clinching her fingers as they ride my g spot. My breathing got heavier, my moans deeper, feeling her inside me, feeling her tongue on me, feeling the hundred needles in my skin, the endorphins, all of it, rushing to one point of excitement between my thighs - 'inhale deep, and exhale,' I remembered her voice from some memory, and as I did, I came again, all over her mouth and hand.

She stayed with me, kissing me, bringing me back to reality one second at a time, one kiss on my clit at a time.

I opened my eyes again... nothing felt better than that.

She stood up and put her other fingers in her pussy. She was wet too. She put her taste in my mouth and I loved it. "You'll have your turn later," she promised with real satisfaction on her face. She put her clothes back on, gloved up, pulled the needles out and untied me. With a kiss on the lips she left the room, leaving me to reclaim myself.

That was the first time I was with a girl, but definitely not the last.

Eve