Hole in the Wall Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't forget," Mom said. "We'll be serving cocktails between seven and eight. Got to loosen up a bit before the real fun starts."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

With that said, Mom and Dad got up and left for their errands. Ben and I just sat for a while, content to sip coffee and do nothing but relax.

"Can I see your boobs?"

"Ben! Jeez, of all the things to ask me out of the blue. What brought that on?"

"I dunno. I guess I just thought since you swallowed an ocean of my semen the other night, it'd be okay if I got to see them. Plus, you already saw my meat. It only seems fair."

"Yeah. It's fair all right, it's just," I paused. "It's just that your simple request came out of nowhere. Do you really want to see them now?"

"Yup. And the request didn't come out of nowhere. I've been thinking about it for the last two days. You look like you got a couple of cantaloupes in your blouse."

"Ha-ha. Very funny. I bet Becky's boobs are as big as mine."

"Probably. But she's not here right now, and I've got a real hankerin' to see some boobs. Please, can you just lift up your shirt for two minutes?"

"Wow, baby bro. You sure are a horn dog in the morning."

"I know. I haven't even jacked off yet. I'm saving it for tonight."

"Oh shit. No you don't. When Becky get's here, I'm going to make her suck your dick and empty those container sized nuts of yours. I'm not drowning again, not with all the other cum I'm going to eat tonight."

"You're not going to eat it all. There's going to be other girls here, Becky included, that want some dick. What makes you think you're going to get all the cum."

"I got a plan. Don't worry. I'll share some with Becks if she wants. But, I guarantee, I'm going to get the lion's share of the prize."

"Okay. If you say so. Now, can I see your tits?"

I quickly raised my sweatshirt up and then just as quickly pulled it back down again.

"Oh, come on now sis. That's not fair. You got to see me completely naked and, if I remember correctly, it was for at least twenty if not more minutes."

"Okay whiner. Here you go," I said as I pulled my shirt completely off and just sat there.

"Oh my god. Your boobs are awesome. Can I touch them?"

"Not now. The last thing I want is to have you near me with a hard-on."

"Christ, Janine. I'm hard as a rock right now."

"Save it for Becky."

"Okay. Okay. But please," Ben begged. "Just let me touch them for a minute."

"All right. But just for a minute," I said scooting over closer to him. "Here," I said, pushing out my chest. "Have at 'em."

Ben leaned over and kissed my nipples, first one then the other. They immediately became erect. When he started sucking on one of them, I had to push his head away.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I haven't even finished my coffee yet. That turns me on and I don't want to be walking around all day with a flood coming out of my pussy."

Just then we heard a car pull into the driveway.

I started to reach for my sweatshirt but Ben stopped me.

"That's Becks. I want her to see your boobs."

"You sure?"

"Hell yeah, I'm sure. For goodness sake she watched you blow me the other night. I don't think she's going to be jealous. In fact," Ben continued, "I think she's going to get turned on, at least I hope so. I really want to watch you two do each other."

"Your call, 'lil brother."

Just then we heard the patio door open and close.

"Oh my god," Becky exclaimed. "Too cool. You're almost naked."

I turned around to see Becky walking towards us carrying an overnight bag. I puffed up my chest to make sure she knew I wasn't going to be shy with her around.

"Christ," she said. Those are beautiful. He babe," she said, leaning over and kissing Ben on the mouth. "You're not starting without me are you?"

"Nope," Ben answered. "I just needed to see some boobs and I couldn't wait for you to get here."

"How about two more?" Becky asked, removing her top and taking her bra off.

Fuck, I thought. Her boobs were perfect globes. Though they were about the same size as mine, and they sat high on her chest. Her nipples and areolas were small, not dark and half-dollar sized like mine.

"Now I know what heaven's going to be like some day," Ben said as Becky sat down on the other side of him. She leaned in and rubbed her nipples across his arm.

"Take off your shirt Ben," I said.

"Why?"

"It's only fair you should be topless too."

As Ben took off his shirt, I looked over at Becky.

She held my gaze and I knew right then, it wouldn't be more than a few minutes when I'd bury my face in her cleavage. I was so horny, nothing, not an earthquake or tornado or satellite falling in our backyard, could possibly keep me from making love with my Brother's girlfriend. I couldn't wait to see her pussy.

"So, Becks," I said. "Still want a taste of something new?"

She brought both hands up to cradle her boobs, pointed them at me, and ran her tongue around her lips.

"Can't wait," she answered.

"Hey! What about me?" Ben whined.

"Who are you?" I asked as I stood up and walked behind Becky.

I leaned down and crushed my breasts against her back, while I blew warm air into her ear. I reached around and cupped her breasts in my hand.

"Let's go inside," I whispered.

It wasn't the first time I'd felt another girl's boobs, but it was the first time I'd felt boobs knowing I was going to be feasting on them in just a few minutes. I was weak with desire.

We made our way inside, dropped off the plates and dishes into the kitchen sink, then walked down the hallway toward the bedrooms holding hands. Ben followed like a puppy dog.

I pulled her into Mom and Dad's bedroom as they had a California King bed. I knew we were going to need a lot of room to maneuver during our love-making, especially if Ben was going to participate.

"Ben," I said, as I sat in Mom's favorite Queen Anne chair. "I'm Cleopatra, you're the eunuch and you've been charged with bringing me the most beautiful slave in Egypt. Undress her and present her to me."

Becky just looked at me and I could tell right then and there, she'd made the decision to be my slave. I'd never felt so powerful in any of my previous sexual encounters. My cunt was soaking wet.

Ben made a show of positioning her in front of me. When he had her just far enough away for me to see her and yet still be able to touch her, he kneeled and unsnapped her pants.

Ever so slowly he peeled them down over her hips. She was wearing a burgundy colored thong and I could see that it was wet through and through. This was turning out to be way better than I ever thought my first girl-girl experience would be.

After Ben finished removing her pants, Becky stood with her head bowed, getting into the role of the slave being offered as a sexual sacrifice. Her eyes were hooded and her breathing was shallow. Damn, I thought, role-playing is the ultimate fore-play.

I leaned forward, cupped my hand between her legs and pressed three fingers up, wedging the gusset of her thong into her pussy. She gasped.

I moved my fingers around, getting into the feel of her panty clad pussy. My hand was soaked with her juices.

I sat back, looked up into her eyes and nodded to Ben.

He pulled her thong down and off. Like me, Becky shaved all of her public hair. Her lips were full and there was a glistening trail of fluid running down the inside of her thigh where her soaked panties had rubbed as Ben pulled them off.

I nodded at Becky, made a gesture for her to separate her legs and leaned forward again.

She spread her legs. I reached forward and cupped her pussy once again. This time, I was so turned on, it was I who almost swooned.

I brought my hand back to my mouth and licked my fingers clean of her pussy juices. I turned to Ben.

"Turn the slave around and bend her over," I commanded.

Ben turned Becky around and bent her over at the waist.

"Spread her ass for me."

Ben's big hands grabbed her cheeks and spread her ass open presenting her puckered anus for my inspection.

I leaned forward and licked the ring then stuck my tongue inside. Becky's knees buckled and she righted herself to keep from falling.

I smacked her on the ass.

"Don't move unless I tell you to move."

She nodded and bent over once again. Ben reached out and spread her cheeks even wider than before.

I ran my hand up and into her pussy lips, fingering her vagina with two fingers. I leaned in again, continuing to finger her and stuck my tongue back in her asshole, then I moved back to sit in my regal, queenly position.

"Eunuch, take the slave and put her on the bed for me. Make sure her legs are spread. I don't want to have to work to get down to the business at hand. Do you understand?"

"Yes your majesty."

Cool, I thought. Both Ben and Becky got right into the role playing. This was going to be great.

When Ben had laid Becky out on the bed, he spread her legs and lifted each leg until her knees were bent, displaying her pussy for me to gaze upon.

"Blindfold her," I commanded.

Ben found one of Dad's t-shirts and wrapped it around her head covering her eyes.

"Take off your clothes and wipe your dick across her mouth," I said to Ben.

I could hear Becky take in a deep breath.

"Don't move, slave," I said in as stern a voice as I could muster. "Lie still."

Becky froze.

Ben stripped off his trousers and kneeled on the bed. He bent over and wiped his cock all over Becky's face.

"Lick his slit," I told her.

She stuck out her tongue and ran it around the head of his dick. Ben stoked his cock and I could see pre-seminal fluid leak out the tip onto Becky's tongue. This was great.

"Now come here and take this chair over to the side of the bed," I told Ben. I stood up and walked over to the opposite side of the bed from where Ben was setting the chair.

"Now listen, and listen carefully. I'm going to enjoy this bitch and you're going to watch. Got it?"

Ben nodded.

"You're not to move unless I command you to move. You're not to touch your dick, or any other part of your body. You're to sit perfectly still unless I tell you differently. Do I make myself clear?"

Again, Ben nodded.

"Okay then. Sit back and enjoy the show."

I took off the rest of my clothes and climbed onto the bed. Becky took in a deep breath in anticipation of what I was about to do to her.

I reached out and cupped her pussy again. Then, with my other hand, I cupped my own pussy.

Ben started breathing in a heavy but even breath. I could tell this was going to get to him sooner than later, so my timing had to be perfect.

I turned back to the bed and stuck a finger up inside Becky. When she opened her pussy wider, I repeated the process with my own pussy.

I stuck another finger inside her then again, put a second finger up inside my own snatch.

I started moving my fingers in and out of Becky's and my own pussies. I wanted her to be gushing, ready to cum when I willed it and I wanted to cum at that same instant. But first, I needed to get to those boobs.

I pulled my hands free and laid over her, pressing our breasts together. I stuck my hands in her mouth and felt her licking all the juices off my fingers.

"Now slave," I said, turning to look at Ben. "I'm going to feast at this offering. I want you to get behind me and put that beautiful cock in me."

Ben started to say, "Are you..."

"Just do it! Don't question my commands. You'll do everything I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. Understand?"

Ben nodded. But his eyes were wide with excitement.

I couldn't take time to enjoy the fact I was going to let my brother fuck me. This was role-playing that had turned real.

I was a queen and they were my slaves. I couldn't allow the mood to change one iota or the fantasy would not play out the way I knew it should.

I sucked Becky's nipple into my mouth and moved up to where I was in a kneeling position. I felt Ben climb onto the bed.

I squeezed Becky's other breast hard and bit gently on the nipple I had in my mouth. My cunt was filling with juice like a bay fills at high tide.

Ben moved up behind me and rubbed his cock over my ass cheek.

"Stick it in now and just leave it there for a minute."

He did and I was filled to overload with sensory input. This was all new to me but I had to stay in character.

I took Becky's other nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned.

"Take your cock out of me slave. Take your cock out and put just a bit of the tip into my asshole."

Ben didn't move. It was like he didn't understand what I was saying.

"Do it now."

He withdrew and I don't think I ever felt so empty. Then I felt him force a bit of the head inside my anus.

"Perfect, now take it out and come here and kneel by this slaves face."

Ben took his cockhead out of my asshole and moved up beside me.

"Now feed her. Make her lick all my juices off your cock. When it's clean, I want you to fuck her mouth. I'm going to be busy down here. And slave, don't you dare cum until I let you cum."

I slid down Becky's body and put my face between her legs. Her cunt gave off the most intensely sexual aroma I'd ever experienced. I wondered if my own cunt smelled the same, so I stuck my fingers back inside my pussy lips and then brought them to my nose. I too, was soaking wet and my juices were pungent with sexual undertones.

I felt the bed start to move back and forth and knew Ben was fucking Becky's mouth. It was time for me to get to work.

I spread Becky's pussy lips, bent my face closer, stuck my tongue out and licked her clit's hood. She instantly contorted her body in response to the touch of my tongue.

I smacked her on the pussy.

"Don't you move until I tell you to move," I said in a voice seething with challenge. "There's time enough for you to enjoy this, but not just yet. Do you understand?"

I felt Becky nod and try to say something, but with Ben's cock in her mouth, I heard little more than a guttural acknowledgement of my command.

I started licking her pussy up one side and down the other. I lifted her hips up and stuck my tongue back into her anus.

I circled her clit with my tongue over and over again until I felt her lips swell even bigger. I knew she was close so I inserted one, two and then three fingers, until I had four fingers in her cunt. Then I stuck my whole hand up inside of her and started sawing my fist back and forth, the knuckles of my hand rubbing up against what I thought would be her "sweet spot".

"Now slave, feed her," I told Ben.

I watched as he fisted his cock over and over, pointing the tip at her open mouth. I matched the rhythm of my own fisting of her cunt to the stoking of his cock. She pulled her knees up to her chest giving me an even better angle to fist her and then time seemed to slow down.

I watched as cum shot from the head of my brother's cock, straight into Becky's mouth. I pulled my hand out of her cunt just as she came. Her fluids shot out of her and drenched me.

Ben kept cumming and so did Becky. Her face was covered in his slime and I was covered in hers. And it was all happening in slow motion.

To my dying day, I don't think I'll ever forget one second of what happened. I saw Becky swallowing over and over as Ben shot ropes of cum into her mouth.

I felt her own squirting pussy juice, warm and slimy, flow down over my boobs, across my belly and dripping onto my own pussy. I put my mouth around her pussy and drank my fill.

When it was over, I summoned all my energy to stay in character.

"Now slave," I said to Ben. "Move off the bed and go stand by the door."

Ben looked at me through squinted eyes.

"Now," I commanded. "Move it now."

Ben got up and walked over to the door and turned back to face us. His cock was still hard and seminal fluids were stringing out from his piss slit. It was beautiful and I wanted to go over and clean him up but had a different task to attend to first.

I moved back up over Becky's body and started licking Ben's cum off of her face and neck.

I scraped some of her juices off my own chest and stomach and licked those off my fingers as well.

I was drinking at the fountain of sexual excess. I don't think I could ever feel more debauched. This was the best the human body had to offer. This was the elixir of the gods.

But, as I started to return to reality, I remembered what tonight was going to bring. I thought, this then was a mere appetizer, a hint of more debauchery, a taste of things to come.

I removed the blindfold from Becky's eyes. She blinked and looked up into my face. I leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth.

Still not wanting to break the spell, I pulled back and rolled off the bed. I reached out and grasped her hand. I pulled gently, indicating I wanted her to get up.

"Come."

Becky stood up beside me. I led her over to my brother, still standing at his post by the door. Cool, he was staying in character. There was still a few minutes more before I was about to abandon this fantasy.

"Clean him up," I said to Becky.

She kneeled and sucked his cock clean of his fluids. When she was finished, I pulled her back to her feet and kissed her on the mouth once again.

"Now, both of you. Come with me."

I led them outside to the shower by our pool and hot tub.

I turned to Ben.

"Now slave. Clean her face."

Ben started to reach for the shower handle.

"No. Not that way. Use that magnificent hose you carry with you everyday."

Becky got it right away. She kneeled in front of Ben, lifted her face up, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Good girl," I told her. "Now slave, hose her down."

Ben got it.

He aimed his dick at her face and let loose with a torrent of pee. He sprayed her hair, her boobs and finally, he sprayed pee directly into her mouth. Becky never flinched.

I watched as the pee ran out of her mouth and down over her boobs and finally cascaded to the ground. It was too much to take. I had to end the fantasy immediately or I thought I'd die.

When Ben's flow started to diminish, I knelt by Becky and put my face into the stream. I opened my mouth and let it fill. I looked directly into Becky's eyes and swallowed. Then I kissed her.

Ben finished by spraying our faces as we kissed.

When it was over, Becky leaned into me for support. We caressed each other with a love I'd never felt for anyone before. She was my first girl. I was her first. I knew we now shared a bond that could never be broken.

Ben stepped closer and stoked each of our faces.

After a minute, I stood up, walked over to the pool and jumped in.

I swam laps until my arms hurt so much I thought I just might not make it back to the shallow end of the pool. But I did.

When I stepped out of the pool, I walked up to Ben and Becky. They'd showered and were drying each other off.

I stepped under the shower and washed away the chlorinated water from my hair. When I was finished, I stepped between them and let them dry me off.

"When do I get my turn?" I heard Becky whisper.

"Later. I've got to go lay down or I'll die."

"Me too," Becky said. "I'm spent."

So we each went to our respective bedrooms. When my head hit the pillow, I was out within seconds. I slept for three hours without even the thought of a dream.

CHAPTER IV - THE HOLE IN THE WALL GANG

The time for the big event had arrived.

Mom and Dad had purchased the exact same costume for each of us and then had them altered by Aunt Jean.

Both the men and the women were wearing the Guy Fawkes mask and black cape from the movie "V For Vendetta."

Aunt Jean had cut the crotch out of the pants for both the men and the women. I didn't know who anyone was except for Ben and Becky as we had all dressed together.