Holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virginkinks
virginkinks
10 Followers

"Holy fuck, that was good," she mumbled into the pillow.

"He He! Thanks," I giggled back. "How 'bout a back massage?"

Her head nodded in the pillow. I kissed her neck again as I straddled her ass. I squeezed hard on her neck muscles and ground my pussy into the top of her butt. We moaned at the same time and I started to rock back and forth over her ass. My hands kneaded her back and I felt it get slick with my juices. I grabbed ahold of her shoulders and rode her ass hard. My hips bucked over her and I fell forward on my elbows. She rolled over fast so I was straddling her stomach. She reached up to play with my nipples as I ground myself against the "v" of her hips. I squeezed my thighs tight around her and leaned down to suck her nipples into my mouth without breaking the rhythm of my grinding. I bit down softly on her nipples and her right hand fell down to my clit. I ground myself onto her fingers and straightened out my back. I put my hands on her thighs and rubbed myself in circles on her hand. I gripped her legs and threw my head back as my body quaked with its third earth shattering orgasm. I collapsed forward onto her chest and she wrapped her arms around me. I felt myself beginning to drift off to sleep.

"Third time's a charm, I guess. I was wondering how many it would take to knock you out," she chuckled to herself.

"Shut it. I'd go for more if we had started earlier," I mumbled back.

"Goodnight, Baby."

"Night, night, Love."

I woke up around noon the next day. The bed was empty. I grabbed my phone off her table. One new text message, "Hey Baby. I'm in class now. Txt me when you wake up."

"Im awake now. We need to talk," I sent back to her. I wrapped myself in one of her towels and walked back to my own bathroom. I turned on the shower and heard my phone go off again.

"Am I in trouble?"

"For what, seducing me? No way. But this was just sex right? I don't want things to be weird between us."

I got in the shower and was in the middle of washing my hair as I heard my phone go off again. I rinsed off my hair and washed my body quickly. I shut off the water and wrapped myself in a towel.

"Things won't be weird. Let's just let thing play out."

"If you say so. When will you be home?"

I went back to her room, gathered up my clothes and took them to my own. I laid down on my bed and hopped on facebook to check my profile. I felt my bed vibrate with her reply.

"I'm on the bus now, I'll be home soon."

I smiled to myself and slid my phone shut.

virginkinks
virginkinks
10 Followers
12