Holetail

Story Info
Husband watches wife with a stranger.
2.9k words
3.96
103.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to say it all started innocently, but I knew what I was getting into from the start. I sat at the hotel bar for maybe fifteen minutes before he approached. You'd picked out the clothes that I was wearing, a black short leather skirt, and a lace tank top, so I guessed you had expected as much. After a couple of drinks I knew we had found our man. As he rubbed one hand across my back I could swear I felt your eyes burning through me. I wasn't even sure if you were still in the room, but as he slid the other hand up my thigh and under my skirt I caught a glimpse of you at the end of the bar. I'm not even sure you got to see that first move, but I know you saw him lean in and kiss my neck and grab hold of a nipple that strained hard against the sheer fabric. You nodded your approval and headed for the hotel elevator.

The wine really helped lower my inhibitions and once you had left the room I felt freer to experiment—what you did not know would not hurt you. My companion didn't give his name, at least that I bothered to remember. He must have known from the start that he was not going to get protest out of me. He wasted no time moving us to a dark corner. I knew you would be waiting, but I thought a little anxiety wouldn't hurt. In the dark and the smoke of the bar he worked his hands over my tits. He bit on my lower lip as he worked one hand back under my skirt. I had worn the thong at your suggestion as well, and now it was the only thing between my pussy and his probing fingers. Too much, too soon I began to realize and pushed him away. I pulled out a room key and his eyes glinted knowingly.

I began to think the elevator would never make it to our floor. Pressed up against the mirror, my skirt hiked to press my ass against the cool glass, I could feel his dick hard against me through his suddenly unfastening jeans. The opening of the doors brought me back to reality as we nearly fell into the hall. We approached the room, I unlocked the door and he followed me in. I noticed a dim light from the bathroom, but that was not part of our plan, so I couldn't be sure of where you were. The drapes were closed and would have given plenty of protection if you had decided to remain close to the bed. Either way the room was small enough that your view was bound to be good from any angle.

I don't know how long it took him to spot the props on the nightstand and the bed, but once he did I was sure he'd assume I had placed them there. I had enough of his thinking he had the upper hand in this rendezvous. I took hold of his belt and pulled it from his pants, I folded it upon itself and slowly slapped it against my hand, and if impatiently waiting for his attention. He was a quick study, dropping his loosened pants in one motion. I was not going to be disappointed. I approached him with the belt still in hand. He reached out as I got closer, but a quick slap with the belt stopped him cold. I circled behind him and reached around to unbutton his shirt. I stripped the shirt from his chest and down his arms.

Standing there in boxer shorts, he didn't seem too worried about what I might want from him. I faced him once more. I licked and nibbled his hardened nipples as I dropped down to my knees. I ran my hands underneath his shorts, his skin was hot to my touch. I eased his shorts down over his anxious cock. It sprang back to meet me at mouth level. I grabbed a hold with my hand, and rubbed a drop of pre-cum off the tip of his cock head. I slid the liquid around between my thumb and finger before licking it off. I hesitated before taking him into my mouth, knowing how much you were going to love and hate this. I held his swollen balls in my hand as I circled my tongue around his dick, I sucked steadily and he began pumping my mouth. He reached down and grabbed hold of my head, pressing my face hard into his course hair. I hadn't realized that I could take it so deep into my throat, but I wasn't ready to let it end there. I rolled a condom on his wet hard cock. I withdrew from the fun and stood up to meet his gaze. His hands found their way once more up my skirt. A few rough squeezes on my ass and I felt the need to come out of my restrictive leather. He must of read my mind- before I knew it, my skirt was being pushed to the floor.

He pulled me back onto the bed and I wasn't surprised to feel his hard dick pressing up, pushing the damp fabric of my thong deeper into the folds of my cunt. He breathed heavily into my hair and began kissing my neck. My nipples sprung out hard against the lace still covering them. He freed them soon enough, stretching the neck of the tank down below my heaving breast. He quickly took one of them into his mouth and began working the nub of the other between his fingers. I found my back arching to keep his mouth full of my tit.

Eventually his free hand found its way down between my legs. I heard fabric rip before I realized that he was not going to wait for my help in removing the thong. His hungry dick thrust hard into my wet pussy in one swift motion, even with the condom I could feel the heat of his manhood. I moaned in pleasure and pain, but after a few strokes I was able to meet his motion grind for grind. As I lay on my back, his hands held my arms thigh above my head while his body pummeled mine with rhythmic thrust. I hadn't planned on being on the receiving end so soon and I didn't want to loose control of the situation. I struggled against him, raising my knees up against his chest for leverage, for a moment I thought I might of taken the wrong approach, as he seemed to really enjoy the new vulnerable position my ass was placed.

He pulled his dick out of my wet hole and rubbed it daringly across my exposed asshole. I pushed hard against him and he fell back onto the pillows. I had to move quickly to keep this advantage. I grabbed for the handcuffs and fastened one of his arms to the bed, I left the other free in case I wanted the use of his fingers later. Straddled across his chest I began rubbing my crotch against the hairy hardness of him. I reached behind and squeezed his cock, just to be sure I hadn't lost his attention. Slowly I backed down to find his stiff dick with my aching pussy. As I slid down over his shaft I stretched out over the length of his body, in part to rub my tits across his chest, but mainly to allow me to reach underneath the pillows for a lighter and a couple of candles.

He reached his free hand forward and I was disappointed at the thought of having to restrain that one as well, but to my surprise he began massaging my clit with his thumb as I rocked slowly on his cock. As good as it felt I had another goal in mind. I raised off of him and turned to give him a full view of my dripping cunt. I then removed the pussy soaked condom from his huge throbbing dick. He squeezed my ass with his free hand as I lit the first candle. Maybe he hadn't seen me draw them from under the pillow because I felt him stiffen as the glow filled the room. It was then that I noticed the bathroom light had been turned off. Finally I had found my audience! I let the wax build up at the tip of the candle, while I was a little distracted by his finger working its way into me. He slid one finger up and down between my pussy lips until I cried out with pleasure, then he plunged two-or maybe three into my quivering hole. Is was then that I felt a thumb teasing the rim of my tight hungry ass.

The sting of wax against my finger brought me back to the task at hand. As I dropped the first pool of wax just above his cock, he lost his grip. His hand now gripped the sheets in preparation for the next wave of heat. As I let the wax drip onto his throbbing purple head, he struggled underneath me. I lit the other candle and alternated letting one build up wax as I dripped from the other. As the wax built up on his cock his struggles seemed to cease, the pain no longer requiring all his attention. It was then I moved my pussy up to within reach of his tongue. I smothered his face with my cunt and he responded with a plunge of his tongue into the center of my heat. I stared at the crack of the bathroom door, but from within the shadows I could not find your eyes. I fixed my gaze on the door and with a toss of my head began grinding my pussy against his face. I lowered my mouth back down to his wax covered dick, and with my eyes still trying to penetrate the dark, I began tearing at the wax coating with my teeth. I hadn't wanted to look away but, the waves of pleasure radiating from between my legs was beginning to get the best of me. I raised my face to the ceiling as he worked his tongue in and out of my clenched pussy muscles. He pushed against my ass with his free hand. I thought maybe he needed a breather, but instead he slipped his hand in the space I provided and began working my clit with his fingers as his tongue slid back and forth between my holes. That was all I could take, my body convulsed in waves as I came around his tongue.

I gave myself only a moment to recover before I moved again. The time I helped bring him into almost a sitting position. I sat facing him with my legs opened to face my raw cunt directly at his cock. My efforts at removing the wax had left only the head exposed, but for my purpose this would be enough. I brought his hand down to handle his own member, and I gently probed my still moist pussy hairs. With both hands I exposed my folds to his pumping. Its wasn't long before I got what I had silently asked for. He jerked off for only a few moments before exploding his hot, sticky cum all over my pussy and fingers. It ran warmly down to cover my asshole and started dripping onto the bed. He sank hard into the pillows completely spent. I laid back for a moment enjoying the warm moist stickiness of it all. I rose up from the bed, and checked his restraint, then I feigned the need to clean up and headed for the bathroom.

The light was still off and the door cracked open no more than a couple of inches. Maybe I was wrong and you wouldn't be in there—waiting. I pushed the door open and stepped inside , as I was reaching for the lights, I heard the door close, and lock behind me. Figuring the vanity lights would be too bright after all this time in the dark, I turned on the dial to activate the red glow of the heat lamp overhead. The room took on a seedy look that seemed to fit our situation. I looked up into the mirror to find your eyes already locked on mine. I took in my reflection, naked from the waist down, with my tank top still pulled down exposing my tits. They appeared a little uncomfortable, and you must have shared that opinion, reaching around and behind me to rip the fabric down the front. You peeled the fabric off my back and pressed your hot chest against my back, your face buried into my neck. Your hands grabbed possessively at my tits as if to reclaim what was rightfully yours. I felt your hard dick against my ass. I quess you hadn't lost control during my earlier display, but then I spotted the back of the door and the tell-tale spray of cum. So you had gotten off on it—and hadn't exactly waited for me. At least you were hard again and for that matter probing up into my cunt looking for another release. It wouldn't be that easy for you though.

I turned to face your erection, you were ready to explode, but I was going to make you wait a little longer, and pushed you by the shoulders down to your knees. I thought for a moment you might resist, but you bit my tits on the way down, and licked my stomach when your knees hit the floor. Too high, I thought, but soon found my answer. I hopped up onto the counter and placed my high heels atop your shoulders. I asked how you enjoyed your view, and you mumbled something about my being covered with another mans cum. I told you to clean me up, you reached for a towel, but I pushed them down to the floor. Before you could question my intentions I dropped my feet down your back, leaving my knees bent across your shoulders, trapping your face tight against my soaked pussy. You struggled for a moment , but as I explained your duty as "towel boy" you settled into your role.

I eased my grip on your face and allowed you the freedom to cleanse me at your own pace. You chose to drive your tongue right into my hole. I guess coating your tongue with my juices might help lessen the taste of another mans jism. I let you work at it for quite awhile, probing deep inside me while one of your hands found its way to my ass. With your tongue at one hole and your finger pressing urgently at my other, I finally gave in and began riding along with you. With my shoulders pressed against the mirror behind the sink, and my legs over your shoulders I wasn't exactly in a position to resist now. My orgasm came suddenly and with a explosion like I had never experienced. Now you would have twice the juice to lick up.

You didn't need any coaching from this point. I guess my juices did overpower what was left of the dried up cum from earlier. You pulled open the lips of my wet cunt, and licked and sucked on them tenderly. Following my pussy bath, you licked the residue from the inside of my thighs. Once satisfied that all traces of my prior experience were wiped away you lowered my legs to the floor and turned me quickly around. It now appeared to be your turn. I really did not think that you would keep you erection during the tongue bath, but I was wrong , your were quick to recover. Leaning over the sink, you pressed your hard dickup against my freshened cunt. I felt the relief of warm slippery liquid slide down between the cheeks of my ass, it all felt so right as you spread my ass and allow the liquid to run freely down unto the head of your rock hard dick. I moaned as you slid your coated head up against my tight hole. That type of teasing always made my pussy ache ( maybe out of jealousy). After several short stabs with your head barely in my ass, you finally lowered your aim and drove deep inside my waiting hole. You seemed to fill me to the very center of my being. My arms trembled as I tried to maintain my position at the sink while still countering your thrusts. I could sense your climax from the change in your breathing and slowing of your strokes—like trying to hold out for one last shot. When at last you came, it felt like lava from a volcano, I reached behind and squeezed you ass towards me being sure that I got every drop.

You slowly pulled out of me, I could see your reflection in the mirror. Your softening cock glistened with both our cum. I turned and got on my knees, slowly, and tenderly I licked and sucked you clean. I could feel you getting hard in my mouth and I stopped. I told you to get dressed a go back to the bar, and I will wake up my new friend, and tell him to leave. After I have a nice hot bath, you can come back and make love to me. And you never know my friend may end up back at the bar, and tell you about his night.