Holey Nightie: Golden Tongues Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her eyes began rolling upward in her head and her tongue licked her lush, red lips, Natasha reached beside the bed for another of her gold-tipped cigarette holders - with a waiting cigarette already nestled in its ebony embrace - and one of her many phallus-shaped lighters. When she leaned to her right to retrieve them, James's diaphragm hungrily sucked in a huge lung-filling gasp of air. But he'd become enamored of her dripping sex - despite its lethal reputation -and leaned to his right to get his tongue right back into that sweet flower. He needn't have done so, however, as the greedy Holey Nightie immediately sat back down on his head, once again instantly snuffing out both light and oxygen.

A tiny flame leapt from the opening at the tip of the miniature penis. The end of the cigarette glowed brightly, then settled to an even burn. Natasha puffed deeply on the golden mouthpiece, reinvigorating the glowing embers. She sighed, squirming and puffing. With ecstasy fluttering her eyelids, she watched the tip of her cigarette glow yellow and orange, then dim between puffs, relishing the repeated cycle as she bounced atop James's burrowing face. She nearly choked on the smoke still in her mouth and throat as his searching tongue seemed to bore so deeply into her that she could feel its tip wiggling just behind her navel. The shudder that started down there between her head-squeezing thighs traveled upward at warp speed, rocking her for a moment. Despite her rather bawdy history with the most talented lovers in the world, she'd never felt a tongue drill so deeply inside her. With her brain reeling, she tried to gauge its length, but ultimately gave up because her mind had completely fogged over. She could only bite her lower lip and marvel at its persistence and power...and its almost maniacally perpetual movement. That was enough.

Feeling shock wave after shock wave radiating in every direction from her pussy, Natasha gasped and squirmed atop James's face. Throughout, she maintained enough composure to puff on the shiny gold tip of her cigarette holder, panting the smoke back out her mouth and nose in staggered gasps. For a very long time she rocked there, puffing and gasping, squirming and squealing, enjoying the oral attentions of the famous 0011-1/2.

Suddenly, her safe, secure world atop a very satisfying mouth was shattered. With a sudden surge of strength, James ripped his hands up and forward, yanking with all his might. His intention was to tear free of his bonds, but they held firm. The bed posts, however, did not. With a cracking and splintering of wood, those sturdy posts suddenly tore in half. And though his hands remained tied to them with thick lengths of rope, they were still free to grasp the nightie-clad she demon by her grinding hips and topple her forward onto her cigarette-puffing face.

Thrown forward unexpectedly, Natasha's eyes grew round with surprise. Her jaw dropped, allowing the ebony cigarette holder to slip from her mouth and sail several feet to the side of the bed. With no sucking lips to keep it alive, the cigarette slowly burned out on the white tiled floor.

James sat up quickly, further shoving Natasha's face into the mattress. His ankles still being tied securely to the foot posts, he knew he could not escape immediately, and further misdirection would be needed before a complete escape could be accomplished.

So, while a surprised and angry Holey Nightie thrashed about, trying to recover her balance and regain the upper hand, James went right back to work with his tongue. He knew it was the only way to weaken her resolve and keep her from fighting back.

Lifting Natasha by placing his hands firmly on the insides of her thighs, he held her dripping posterior aloft in front of him. He held her high enough so that he could look directly forward into that treacherous slit below her comely, though equally deadly, ass. He licked his lips once...and dove back into the feast.

Natasha, momentarily startled, had begun to fight back. She was just in the process of twisting around to give James a savage kick in the neck when he lunged forward and began sucking on her still dripping treat. Her foot stopped in mid kick, suddenly jerking spastically. Her leg seemed to turn into rubber, losing its will to send that foot ramming into James's unprotected throat. Instead, she cooed like a dove when he reinserted his tongue deep into her molten center. Her body began to shudder with waves of ecstasy again, and her retaliatory assault on James's personage was, for the time being, forgotten.

Holding her firmly in his hands, the heavy bedposts still dangling from the ropes attached to his wrists, James lapped her with his best oral techniques. He knew exactly where and when to lick, what to suck and tease with his tongue, how deeply to penetrate her, and exactly when to attack her clitoris. It was all in the super spy handbook. And it was apparently very well researched, because every single lick had positive results, every nip at her clit had her squirming and shuddering in his hands.

The squirming, licking, slurping and clit-nibbling seemed to last forever. James's face became a slick canvas on which Natasha painted freely with her juices. But as copious as those liquids were, they were nothing compared to what was to follow. For, with a load moan and a tensing of every muscle in her sweating body, the evil Holey Nightie let loose her orgasmic flood.

In less than a heartbeat from the time Natasha came, drenching the astonished James with her vaginal gushing, he suddenly realized how so many agents could've succumbed to that deadly deluge. If he hadn't had such a firm grip on her hips, her orgasm would've knocked him backward, such was the fury of that liquid onslaught. But he held his ground, as only the most well-trained, disciplined spy could. Soon, however, he realized that discretion was the better part of valor, and his survival would be dictated by how quickly he could evade the drowning rush of fluids.

Natasha, however, had other plans.

Aware that James was off-balance, she thrust her hips backward, trying to regain her seated position upon his head. She managed to get her thighs back around his head, cupping his ears with the silky nylons, and push him back almost to a supine position. But he was too quick for her.

Gasping for air, coughing up Natasha's juices, James again lunged forward. The sudden forward movement, reversing the hard fought for backward momentum, again put her off balance, and she again careened forward onto her face. Even so, she continued to climax, great streams of milky cum still cascading from her like an endlessly spurting geyser. This impressed James no end. He marveled at it, even as he fought for his life.

Tossing her again onto her face on the mattress, James tried desperately to gain enough leverage this time to get up on his knees. But, alas, his ankles were still tied securely. Then, desperate strength surged through him. His plan was nearing fruition, and bound ankles would NOT stand in the way of his ultimate victory! He became a blur of well-oiled, precise action. He played with her pussy with one hand, fingers tweaking her clit, as the other hand deftly untied one rope-burned ankle. Then he switched hands, repeating the untying process on his other ankle. While Natasha knew something was afoot, she could do nothing as long as James's diddling fingers kept her juices flowing. James was so proud of his cleverness that he even briefly licked her slit during the entire ploy, laughing openly into her still contracting vaginal muscles. Just as he finished untying the last knot, he captured her clit between his teeth and nibbled it. He had to dodge quickly to avoid both her twitching thighs and her reinvigorated vaginal eruptions.

Now mostly free of his bonds - except for the dangling bedposts tied to his busy wrists - James braced himself behind her. Trying to keep those annoying posts out of the way, he was finally able to get up on his knees behind the fuming, but climaxing, Holey Nightie. Grinning triumphantly, he lifted up his fully engorged penis in a determined fist, aimed it squarely at evildoer cooz, and thrust it into the angry hellion, feeling incredible warmth as it sloshed between her gushing lips.

Natasha, only seconds before a writhing, snarling hellcat, immediately lost the will to resist. James grinned, slamming himself repeatedly into her, shoving his foot long cock as far as it would go, over and over again. The instantly tamed Holey Nightie became a purring pussycat, moaning and panting into the bedspread as her face hopped up and down on the bouncing mattress. Both international super spy and insidious super assassin sighed as the humping began in earnest.

"Now, Ms.Nightie," James sneered, "I've given you your precious, cum-inducing tongue-lapping, so next I'm going to show you why I've been given a license to fuck! You'll learn how even a vixen like you can be tamed by the right penis. Soon you'll see that a righteous cock will ALWAYS vanquish an evil pussy!"

It certainly seemed as if James was right. Natasha made no attempt whatsoever to stop him. She lay there on her face, ass in the air, as he humped her senseless. The most she could do was moan and drool. Her eyes couldn't search the room for weapons or a means of turning the tables...because they were too busy rolled up in her head, watching the kaleidoscope of pretty colors twinkling in her brain.

James could feel the tide turning. He not only had the upper hand, but he knew Natasha could do nothing to stop him. She was totally under his power, tamed by his world renowned cock. So, he became inventive, playing with her, using her like a common slut. Quite a comedown for the famous assassin. James was becoming as sexually stimulated with his penile power over her as she had become earlier when she'd brazenly attempted to ride his face into the distant sunset.

James lifted one of Natasha's legs up over his shoulder, twisting her sideways roughly. Then, one leg trapped beneath his thighs and the other up on his shoulder, he fucked her from this new, sidesaddle position. She did nothing to stop him, only sighing when he completed the move and began to ravage her sex yet again.

He felt more and more sexual power charging through him as he continued to have his way with her. With a twisted laugh he flipped her onto her back, pinning her legs up over her head. Leaning heavily on the backs of her thighs with his full upper body weight, he then thrust open her nightie and fondled her breasts at will as he soundly fucked her. Then, spreading her legs wide, he sucked those tempting nipples again, this time to his OWN tune. As he gripped one nipple between his teeth and tugged on it, stretching it gleefully, he came inside her steaming cavern. With a loud moan and earsplitting scream, she did likewise, once again gushing profusely. He rode her that way, slapping her ass hard and repeatedly with his flattened palm, yelling "Giddyup, Holey Nightie!," and "Good horsey!," until he'd temporarily emptied his loins.

But the surge of power he felt was quickly refilling his sack. Sexually abusing this once haughty, deadly vixen so easily was exhilarating in the extreme. So much so that as soon as he spurted his pleasure into her, he'd instantly hardened again, ready to humble and plunder her again...and again...and again. And he didn't want to give her time to recover, either, so he continued his assault on her private parts, giving her no time to breathe, keeping her cumming and cumming. He'd found the way to defeat this wicked harlot once and for all. Her end - no pun intended, he grinned to himself - was near!

Throwing her legs wider still to her sides, he suddenly yanked his dripping rod from her still dribbling slit and quickly leaped between them, straddling her abdomen. Holding her shoulders down with his strong hands, he slid himself forward, scooting himself up her body until he reached her heaving chest. He sat on her with his full weight, delighting in the sudden "whoof" of rushing air that escaped her lungs. He knew if he was to subdue her completely with sex, he couldn't give her even a single second to recover her wits. Following his plan to the letter, he would give her little or no time between orgasms. He would beat this scheming she demon at her own game.

Grabbing one lush breast in each hand he spread them slightly. He then slid his still firm, thick cock between them, filling her cleavage with his throbbing secret agent woody. Squeezing those warm globes back together again, he moved his hips forward and back, giving his rod a delicious boob job. His primed penis thrust up and down between the deadliest tits in the spy game, and he enjoyed every second of it. Squeezing Natasha's succulent breasts, he continued his exhilarating tit-fuck, his hips moving faster and faster as he neared still another orgasm. Natasha could only watch helplessly as the engorged helmet poked toward her face over and over again from the top of her cleavage. It looked amusingly like a prairie dog on speed, constantly poking its head from its hole to see the world outside. But this "prairie dog" was succulently loaded with sweet, sticky cream.

James's orgasm was glorious. It sprayed from between her rippling mammaries in a spurting torrent of sticky white milk. The first few volleys sailed over Natasha's head, but as the ejaculations weakened the hot semen streaked and spattered her face. Burst after burst anointed her lovely features, dabbling her forehead, cheeks, lips and chin with shiny pearldrops of dew. When she hungrily lapped at those nearest her mouth, James felt a flush of pride. Seeing how badly she wanted to taste him, he aimed his remaining bursts directly at her mouth. And the biggest source of pride for him in this decidedly deadly affair was the simple fact that she was coming again...slurping hungrily at the sticky drops of his sweet cream. To think, the sinister Holey Nightie was having an orgasm just from lapping up his cum! Oh, such a telling triumph of good over evil!

Her hunger for his semen got his mind - and libido - cranking again. A wicked smile crossed his lips. He leered down at the tamed she-cat. If she was that hungry for his milk, he thought, he'd be happy to give her still more. If there was one thing James was always generous to a fault with, it was his superspy semen!

Slipping his cock from the warmth of her cleavage, James again sprinted forward. He now straddled her head, his dripping rod hovering over her face as she'd hovered her tits over his earlier. His grin widened. Holding his pride and joy in one hand, he squeezed out the remaining juices from it, letting the sticky white fluid dribble down into her hungry mouth. She opened wide, sticking out her tongue. James watched with glee as the opaque liquid slowly landed onto her soft, pink tongue, sliding back along the center of it, seeking the warmth of the throat behind it.

But he again had a plan. Before Natasha could close her mouth to savor her liquid meal, he quickly aimed his cock downward, thrusting it savagely into her mouth. The look of surprise on her face was priceless. He was instantly hard as a rock. The picture before him - the feared and deadly Holey Nightie wide eyed with his cock shoved deep down her wicked throat - was something he wanted to remember forever. It was a shame he was totally naked, or he'd have taken a photo with his tie clasp, or the even tinier camera in his pants zipper. But he would have to settle for the delicious image embedded on his memory cells. He felt such power....mouth fucking the deadliest she-spy of all time. It got him hornier than he'd ever been in his life. Now it was HIS turn to ride HER face! And ride it he did!

In and out went his pulsating cock into her wide stretched mouth. Even though he'd just come, he was so turned on he was harder and more ready to burst than at any time during this wonderful revenge fuck. He felt more giddily invigorated with each depraved, debasing act he perpetrated on this evil whore!

"This is for 002!" he screamed as he thrust into her mouth. "And this for 003!....005!....008!.....009!" He huffed as his hips slammed downward. "We'll see who chokes on cum now, won't we, witch?!" Teeth clenched with his straining effort, James humped her mouth long and hard, holding her arms down so she couldn't throw him off. But, then, it didn't appear she wanted to. Why should she? A quick glance down between her stockinged legs proved enlightening. She apparently enjoyed this oral ordeal...for she was cumming buckets onto the drenched bedspread. A surge of anger welled up in James at the sight. He felt the need to belittle her, put her in her place, take away the power and pleasure of her orgasm. It was no fun to humiliate her if she ENJOYED it!

"How's it feel to squirm around under someone's genitals? How's it feel to not know if you're going to suffocate or drown in cum? What's that, Holey Nightie....I can't hear you? Don't want to talk with your mouth full?" James ranted at her, fucking her mouth as if he was taking on the entire Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

His orgasm was nothing short of cosmic. His fat penis fit so tightly in her mouth that when he ejaculated into it not a single drop squeezed out. He thought sure she'd choke on the unending flood. But she didn't. In fact, her eyes bored into his coolly as she swallowed rapidly. Her neck muscles seemed to move effortlessly, pulling the copious liquids down her gullet and into her stomach. She simply swallowed and swallowed, and slowly began to glare up at him defiantly. She even caught his thrusting ass cheeks in a grip of steel, digging her fingers deeply into their firm flesh and pulling him to her as if to say, "C'mon, James, give me all you've got. Do your best to DROWN me in your cum!" That defiant look became more evil by the second.

Confused, James started thrusting into her mouth more fiercely, even though he was becoming drained. He still thrived on the sight of fucking her mouth. Maybe, with luck, she'd still suffocate, or chock on his cum. He would not give up. A good spy NEVER surrenders. He would fuck her mouth for as long as it took to subdue the evil witch, no matter how much effort it took...no matter how grueling the task!

Eventually, however, he became exhausted. His hips lost the power to thrust anymore. His testicles felt like shriveled up raisins. His arms and legs weakened. He gritted his teeth and tried to continue, but his muscles began to spasm. He was gasping for air, while Holey Nightie, her mouth still filled with the majority of his fattened cock, seemed to breathe easily. While James tired, she seemed fresh and strong. She sucked him hard and licked his tiny, spurting slit, teasing...daring him to come some more. Her eyes taunted him, jeered at him.

Still James would not give up. With a last surge of energy, he yanked his penis from her cum-filled mouth. With what little strength he had remaining to him, he grabbed her by the waist and tossed her off the bed onto the white rug on the floor beside it. Before she could recover and counterattack, he pounced on her, again pinning her with her face down and ass up. And it was that ass he targeted this time....his final insult to her.

Again pressing down on her with his full weight, he shoved his cum-and-saliva-slickened rod into her pouting sphincter. Oh, how he relished seeing her squirming with indignation at this violation. Such pleasure in anally invading the great Holey Nightie. Such a wonderfully delicious insult! Surely, this final degradation would break her spirit, snuff out her indomitable will! "How do you like THIS, murderess?! How does it feel to finally be put in your place? The sinister Holey Nightie fucked in the ass! Isn't it delicious? Aren't you just so proud and haughty now? Laugh NOW, you conceited witch, with my unstoppable cock pounding your evil ass! Suffer the indignity of a sound ass-ravaging, you killer of proud men!"