Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remove my fingers, replacing them with the vibrator and your eyes widen as I slide it slowly into you and you realise that it is no longer my fingers but something nearly twice the length. I continue to suck your cock, as you get used to the feeling of the vibrator in your ass. I begin to slide it out and I watch as you try to keep it inside you, I willingly oblige pushing it even further into you. I slide the vibrator in and out at the same speed that I am sucking your cock in and out of my mouth, I can hear you panting.

All of a sudden you start feeling vibrations and you know I have turned the vibrator on, I stop sucking your cock and return to licking your ass, all around where the end of the vibrator poke's out of you. My hand begins pumping you cock and I increase the vibrations, sliding the vibrator in and out. You tell me you are about to cum and I quickly take your cock deep into my throat, sucking hard as you shoot your hot sticky load into my mouth. I keep sucking and swallowing and fucking you with the vibrator, milking every last drop of cum from you. I feel when you have no more and I turn off the vibrator, removing it from your ass, I know that sense of emptiness you're feeling. "Who's an ass slut now!" I comment, grinning up at you then proceed to lick you clean, cock, balls and ass.

All this fucking has worked up our appetites so we go and prepare ourselves what is now a late lunch. Our carnal and culinary appetites sated for the moment we fall asleep, an afternoon nap to replenish our energy.

I wake up to your hands caressing my ass cheeks. You whisper in my ear "We haven't played with all your toys yet." I shiver in anticipation and with a slight sense of fear, the rubber dildo is so very large! You replace the cuffs, and place a pillow under my ass. You tie my hands to the top of the bed and you raise my ankles and legs tying them to either side of the top of the bed. This is not a comfortable position at all for me but you take some of the strain when you place your body so that the backs of my thighs are against your chest.

Your hard fat cock rests on top of my freshly shaven pussy. Your hands are working my tits, gently tracing your fingers over them gently squeezing them, then you roughly twist my nipples and I cry out from the shock. You take my nipples into your mouth again licking gently, suckling a little harder before biting them hard making me cry out again.

You reach for the nipple clamps dragging the chain across my tender breasts and sensitive stomach you remind me that I wanted this. With a slap to my right breast on either side you grab the nipple and attach the clamp, I gasp, feeling this new sensation, knowing that the other breast is so much more sensitive and that this is going to hurt. While you wait for me to adjust you suckle my left breast, again you slap it and attach the clamp. I rear up as the pain shoots through my sensitive nipples, sending the tingle straight down into my pussy. You tug gently on the chain as your hand slips down to fell the wetness between my legs.

"You dirty little slut, liking the pain, liking it rough" yes, yes I whisper in response trying to grind my pussy on your fingers which you promptly remove.

"Beg me." You say, "please... I want you to fuck me hard, I want the pain...please" You respond with a sharp slap to my pussy. "Dirty whore! I'll fuck you when and how I want to. You're body is for my pleasure." For added measure you slap my pussy again and again. You move your body and I feel your hot breath on my cunt I feel your tongue lapping at me, sucking on my clit before you ram two of your fingers deep in my cunt. As you fuck me hard with your fingers I watch you reach over for the mask, you then cover my eyes.

"Know that I will use all the toys and my body to fuck you slut. Just wonder when, how and with what." Again I feel you shift. With a sharp slap to my fanny I feel something penetrate my cunt. I know its not your fingers as it is too long, the pencil vibrator then. You slowly fuck me with the vibrator, you turn it on, take it out then place the tip of it to my clit, I moan. You remove it, I wonder what you are doing when I feel you slap my pussy again and feel the vibrator against my highly sensitized and hurting nipples, I whimper.

You remove the vibrator I feel it return to my cunt, sliding in and out. I feel your tongue at my ass licking, lapping and poking into my hole. You replace your tongue with the vibrator. Using the combination of my juices and your spit you slide it into my ass and begin pumping me with it while your fingers and mouth return to my clit and soaking cunt. You intersperse your suckling of my cunt with sharp, hard slaps to my ass and to my pussy. Each time I whimper, building to a sob, I beg you to stop. I beg you not to.

"Confused bitch aren't you slut" You say as I feel you kneel up. I feel the tip of your cock at my opening and you slam your whole fat cock deep inside my cunt, fucking me so deeply. I'm beginning to feel my climax build and you pull out "No!" I scream. You pull the vibrator out of my ass before slamming your cock in deep. Again I scream at the sudden penetration, as you pound away at my ass you slap my ass cheeks and tug on the chain of the nipple clamps.

I writhe underneath you and feel you grow even larger deep in my ass. Your balls slap against me, your hard fat cock pounding into my ass, the clamps of my nipples pinching painfully, again I feel my climax coming and you stop suddenly deep inside me. I whimper. You pull the blindfold from my eyes and I watch as you take the vibrator, sliding it back into my soaking pussy, In, out, In, out you then reach around you and slide the vibrator, soaked in my pussy juices, into your own ass.

I feel your muscles clench as it penetrates you and you turn it on. You begin to move in my ass, slowly at first, but quickly return to the speed and depth that you were pounding into me before. My orgasm builds and with a final deep thrusting into my ass I feel you shoot your cum deep into my depths I cum clenching hard upon your cock, again milking you with my contractions.

You remove the vibrator from your ass, then un-cuff my ankles. Sliding carefully out of my ass, you lower my legs and massage the muscles so I don't cramp.

You go to stand up, "take the nipple clamps off baby, they're hurting" I ask. You look at me "Oh, I'm not finished with you yet" and you stick your cock into my mouth telling me to clean it, to clean off my own juices, and yours from my pussy, and ass and your cock.

Having done this, you ask if I need to pee. Having consumed a fair amount of lemonade during lunch I nod. You go to the kitchen and get a jug. You tell me to relieve myself in the jug. As I finish you ask if I'm thirsty, again I nod. You smile, and I remember a story we read and realise that all I'll be drinking is my own pee.

You poor some from the jug into a glass and I watch you take a mouthful. I watch you swallow. You take another mouthful and you lean towards me, kissing me you pass the pee into my mouth. I too, swallow. I can't believe I'm doing this, this is proving to be a weekend of firsts. You smile at me proudly, and repeat the process.

Having drunk, you flip me over onto my front. My hands are still cuffed above my head, the clamps still pull and pinch painfully at my nipples, and the pillows still under me now expose my ass and pussy to you. You reattach the ankle cuffs and I feel myself spread wide on the bed. You take the large rubber dildo and you push the tip of it into my mouth, the tip is all that will fit.

You then move behind me. "I'm watching my cum drip from your ass, whore. Your thighs are coated with yours and my juices. Your pussy is still dripping, slut."

After a moment you leave the room and return with a glass filled with ice cubes. I watch you put one into your mouth and suck on it, you take it out again, it's very cold. You then lightly run the ice cube over one of my nipples I try to wrench away from the cold but am held by the bonds, you laugh and begin to swirl the cube over and around both my breasts. When it has melted you take another cube and start with my breasts but quickly move down my belly and slowly onto my clit.

I whimper as you take another ice cube that you push into my pussy, still circling my clit with the other. I can feel the ice cube inside me slowly melting to join the juices already dripping from me, down my thighs. You tell me you're using the melting water to clean me from the inside. As both ice cubes melt and I begin to feel warm again, you remove the last couple of ice cubes. One you place onto my clit, causing me to clench my muscles, as I react like this you push two ice cubes into my cunt, another one you briefly circle my ass with before pushing it in, the last one you return to rubbing over my tits. You watch me writhe trying to remove the icy cold cubes that are so uncomfortable. You watch the ice cubes melt, dripping from me, and as they finally do, you bend to lap up the water and cum mixture from my thigh's, ass and cunt.

You next take the dildo from my mouth and I feel you circle it over my pussy, using my juices to lubricate it. I feel you press the tip of it to my cunt. I shake my head, it won't fit, you notice "Not there? Would you like it here instead?" you slide it up to poke the tip into my tender ass. I shake my head vigorously, that would be worse there. "Choose slut, one or the other, quickly or I'll choose and I don't think you want it where I'll put it" you say as you press harder against my ass hole. "Please no! Not there. In my pussy. Put it in my pussy."

Again I feel that pressure against my cunt, but this time it's persistent and I feel the dildo begin to slide inside me, already it stretches me wide. Further and further you push, I don't think I can take it, it stretches me so wide, it's hurting, I can't bear anymore... "You dirty fucking slut. You've got that whole big fucking dildo in your cunt!" I gasp. You move away from me and I hear you take a picture with your phone camera, just a little memoire you say.

I can hear you moving around the room. I keep thinking that I'll get used to the huge dildo in my cunt, but it stretches me so wide, and its hurting. What are you doing I wonder. I call out to you. You call back that you're fixing dinner. "Please...I'm hurting." You ignore me.

The pain is starting to turn into excitement. I can feel my juices around the dildo and unbelievably leaking out to dribble down my thighs. You bring dinner and you feed me. I begin to pant. With dinner finished you place your cock to my lips, telling me to eat dessert. I take you into my mouth, hoping that you'll relieve me of the large dildo and the nipple clamps. You thrust deep into my throat and tug on the chain as you do, if I could make a noise I would.

You remove your cock and kneel behind me. I feel your hand move over the dildo you gently push it, I sob. You smear my juices over my ass and place your fingers inside my mouth.

I feel you position yourself behind me, your cock at the entrance of my ass. You begin sliding into me. The fullness of you and the double penetration of the dildo in my cunt causes me to orgasm violently even as you slide into my ass. You slide in and out, deeper and deeper. You too can feel the dildo as it makes my ass so much tighter. As your balls begin slapping my cunt lips, slapping against the dildo base, another violent orgasm shakes me and is quickly followed by another.

You pull out and I feel your tongue deep in my wide open hole, I can see you wanking yourself. Another orgasm rips through me as you spurt your cum into my stretched ass, onto my cunt and over my back. You reach under me and remove the nipple clamps and dildo simultaneously, the rushing blood returning to my nipples and the removal of the dildo bring on yet another violent orgasm and I pass out.

You untie me from the bed, gently cleaning our cum from my body. You hold me tenderly in your arms, you whisper that you love me before falling asleep. What will tomorrow bring.

I wake early the next morning, our last morning I think with disappointment. And we only have till 11 before we have to vacate the room. I turn so we're spooning and snuggle back into you, feeling your cock resting, in a morning semi-hard state, in between my thighs. As I think about your cock, snuggled between my pussy lips with it's base gently spreading my ass cheeks, it's tip just brushing my clit, my juices begin to form. I re position myself so that I can slide you inside me and feel you there, owning me, filling me. With a contented smile I fall back to sleep.

I wake a second time, this time I feel your full hardness, erect inside me and you begin to move, in and out, ever so slowly. One hand on my breast, gently squeezing, the other on my ass, gently kneading. Neither of us have opened our eyes yet, both just enjoying this slow love making, so different from the fucking we've been at all weekend. It doesn't take long till the pressure grows and we both climax together, not as intense as previous, but beautiful in the way we share our love.

Showering, dressing, packing and breakfast are fairly hurried and we barely make it out of the room on time. We hit the road at half past eleven. By one, we are feeling hungry and we stop to pick up greasy fish and chips and ice creams which we take to a nearby lookout to eat. We find a bench that is out of the way but has a terrific view of the scenery. Finishing lunch and starting on the ice-cream, I think to get you back for the ice.

I unzip your fly, pull out your hardening cock and with a large bite of ice-cream in my mouth promptly begin sucking on your cock. This has all happened quickly enough for you not to stop me, and you groan realizing that I am sucking your cock in a public area, where anyone could see us and that the ice-cream is intensely cold.

As the ice-cream melts you begin to feel my warm mouth and I stroke my tongue over you, flicking the tip before quickly taking another bite of ice-cream and taking you deep in my throat. I'm thinking that your hard cock tastes so fantastic with the ice-cream and that I would love for your cream to be in my mouth too, but you have other ideas.

Lifting me quickly up and across your lap, you drag my pants down slightly, noticing I'm not wearing panties and impale me, straight down onto your hard cock, straight into the depths of my cunt. You and I both face the table but I am on your lap as you thrust deep within me. We hear voices and you pause, tourists come through our clearing and stop to talk to us. You whisper to me to suck the remaining ice-cream as if it were a fat, hard cock, and proceed to talk to the tourists.

I can't believe I have you buried deep inside me, sucking suggestively on an ice-cream, with complete strangers looking on. Your fingers move down and start rubbing my clit, a small moan escapes me. "Ice-cream cold?" you ask, as if that is what made me moan, I nod, you don't stop.

They say their farewells and continue on, you comment to me that you think one of the men enjoyed what I was doing to the ice-cream, if only he had known what you were doing to me, you then lift me up and slam me back down hard onto your cock. An orgasm shatters through me, you continue to pound your hard meat into me for a few moments more until you spurt your cum deep inside, I feel it hitting the walls of my cervix and immediately cum again.

You pull my pants back up and we return to the car. You tell me that you want to think of your and my cum, dripping from my cunt all the way home, that I'm a slut, smelling of sex, full of cum. A dirty whore.

"Your dirty slut." I say.

"My fucking dirty slut-whore...whom I love very much." You respond.

" I love you too." And I hope for another weekend holiday soon.

12