Holiday Campout

Story Info
Shediscovers family pleasure on camping trip.
7.7k words
4.64
374.8k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Washout

Lynn Watts glanced up from the campfire at the two tents, one was large and the other a smaller single person one.

“Diners almost ready,” she called.

She watched as her Nineteen-year-old daughter Emma backed out of her tent, Emma was slim and petite standing 5 foot 2 with long blonde hair that reached down to her firm pert buttocks. Moments later her husband Mike strolled from amongst the trees his arms filled with dead branches that he dropped by the fire.

“Mmmm baby that sure smells good,” he said as he knelt and kissed her deeply.

“O yuck you two I’m not playing the gooseberry.”

“Sorry Emma didn’t want to embarrass you.”

They all sat around the campfire eating the dinner Lynn had prepared and talked over the plans for the next day. They were just finishing when dark clouds began to sweep across the sky and moments later the first drops of rain began to fall.

Abandoning the fire they dived for their tents as the rain turned to a torrential downpour. By the time Emma had unzipped and slipped into her tent she was soaked through, fastening the opening she quickly stripped her clothes off and lay down naked on her sleeping bag in the warm humid air.

She awoke from a light doze, the tent ringing to the falling rain, at first she wasn’t sure what had awoken her then she heard a low moan from her parents tent. Lying still and listening she realised she could hear her parents making love. As she listened to their lovemaking she reached down and slowly stroked a finger over her breasts feeling the nipples harden. Gently she slid her free hand down over her stomach before sliding it between her open thighs. Her pussy was already moist with her arousal, running her fingers over her labia she coated them in her juices before lifting them to her lips and licking them clean.

She savoured the taste as her hand once more lowered to her waiting pussy. Gently she massaged her clitoris with her thumb as she pushed a finger into her hot wet cunt. She tried matching her movements with the moans from her parents trying to join in their pleasure. Her fingers moved faster as her parent’s cries became more urgent until with a cry she orgasmed, her cries joining with those of her parents. Relaxing she slipped into her sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep.

It was dark when Emma awoke once more; she shivered with cold and then realised that her sleeping bag was awash in water. Reaching across she switched on her torch and found her tent was sitting in an inch of water, even as she sat there she could see it rising. Her rucksack lay on its side surrounded by wet clothes; everything seemed wet and cold. Unzipping the opening she crawled out into a clear night, the rain had passed, but her tent sat in a stream of water, looking round she saw her parent’s tent sitting dry and clear. Shivering she scratched at the entryway and called out to her parents.

“Mom, Dad.”

There was a stirring from inside then her parent’s voices, “What’s the matter Em?”

“My tents flooded, all my stuffs soaked.”

“What?”

The tent flap opened and her Dad crawled out dressed only in shorts, Emma became very aware of her naked state.

Mike and Lynn had awoken to the sound of their daughter’s voice; Mike pulled a pair of shorts on before slipping from the tent. As he crawled out the sight of his naked daughter greeted his eyes. The light from the tent behind him highlighted her nudity seeming to draw attention to her young pussy and firm breasts. He tried not to stare, as he was shocked to feel his cock twitch and harden at the sight before him.

“What did you say baby?”

“My t-t-t-tents flooded, th-th-there’s a stream through it,” Emma stuttered with cold.

Mike switched his torch on sweeping it across his naked daughter and over to her tent; it was now sitting in a good four inches of water.

“O hell, look Em you’re freezing go and join your mother and I’ll see how bad it is.”

Mike walked across to the tent as Emma crawled in to join her mother; opening the flap on Emma’s tent he reached in and pulled the sodden clothing and rucksack out along with her boots and sleeping bag. As he turned to carry them to the other tent he slipped and fell with a splash.

Mean while Emma had crawled into the other tent, Lynn looked at her naked shivering daughter and quickly climbed from the sleeping bag. Grabbing a towel she dried Emma before pulling her into the double sleeping bag she shared with Mike and enfolded Emma in her arms unmindful of her and Emma’s nudity. As Emma’s shivering eased the tent flap opened and Mike crawled in.

“You look soaked, what happened?”

“O shit I slipped grabbing Em’s stuff.”

“Well you can’t get in here with those wet shorts on, you’d better take them off.”

As Mike removed his soggy shorts he looked at his wife,

“How’s Emma?”

“She’ll be fine once she warms up” with that Lynn switched the light off plunging the tent into darkness.

In the dark Mike tried to find his underwear, “What are doing Mike?”

“Trying to find some underwear honey.”

“Don’t bother just get in the sleeping bag.”

Gently Mike eased himself into the sleeping bag, very aware of his nudity. The sleeping bag wasn’t made for three and he found himself pressed up to his daughter’s back his cock resting against her pert ass cheeks.

As Emma warmed up sandwiched between her parents she became very aware of their bodies pressed against her. One leg was trapped between her mother’s thighs and she became aware that it was pressed lightly against her pussy, a pussy that definitely felt moist.

She realised the moisture was probably the remains of her parents lovemaking, rather than feeling disgusted she found the thought arousing. She was also aware of her father’s body pressed against her; she moved slightly feelings his limp cock brush against her.

The regular breathing of her parents told her they had fallen asleep, however sleep seemed along way from Emma especially in her aroused state. Strange feelings shot through Emma’s body; unable to resist the temptation she slid a hand down between her thighs. Her pussy was hot and wet with her juices, it cried out for attention, as did her aching breasts. By pressing against her mother she found she could ease the ache in her nipples by rubbing them against her mom’s breasts.

She felt her mom’s nipples harden as their breasts rubbed together, then her mom’s hips moved slightly sliding her pussy along Emma’s thigh. Emma smiled as her mom moaned in her sleep and she pushed her thigh tight into her mom’s crotch. She was exited to realise she had aroused her mom and now wondered if she could do the same to her father.

Reaching down between her thighs she closed her fingers round his limp cock, gently she slipped it between her thighs until it lay against her pussy slit. Closing her thighs she trapped it against the moist folds of her labia. She felt it jerk and begin to harden in the warm embrace of her thighs, as it became fully erect her father moaned deep in his sleep.

Emma’s body was a fire with need and desire, crying out for release. Unable to resist and very aware of the trouble she could find herself in she once more opened her thighs. Taking hold of her father’s erection she was amazed at the smooth hard feel of it. She guided the cock head to the opening of her pussy, as it slipped between the folds her dad thrust forward and Emma had to stifle a scream of pain as his cock was buried in her hot aching cunt.

As he thrust in his sleep she moved her own hips meeting his movements as pleasure burned in her. Quickly she slid a hand between her mother’s thighs; her mom’s pussy was swimming in juices as Emma pushed her fingers in it.

She was finding it harder to hold her moans of pleasure in as her father’s cock pushed into her.

Lynn awoke to find the pleasure from her dreams was in fact real, she was shocked to realise it was her daughter’s hand buried between her thighs. However she was too aroused to care and fast approaching her orgasm.

“Mmmm that’s it Em baby, fuck mommy with your fingers,” she moaned.

Emma was shocked at her mom’s words, but continued with her actions bending her head she closed her lips around one of her mom’s nipples sucking it between her lips.

Lynn moaned in pleasure, wanting to watch her daughter and past caring what her husband might think she opened the sleeping bag and pushed it off them before turning the torch on. The sight that met her eyes pushed her over the edge and she came in a massive orgasm screaming her pleasure.

The light followed by his wife’s scream brought Mike awake only to find his dream of fucking a tight young pussy was no dream. His cock was buried in his daughter’s cunt, a daughter who had evidently just brought her mother to an incredible orgasm.

Lynn saw realisation dawn in her husband’s eyes at what he was doing,

“That’s it Mike honey fuck your little girl, she wants it fuck her hard.”

“O yes daddy fuck me, fuck me with your beautiful hard cock.”

Mike needed no further urging, grabbing his daughter’s hips he started reaming his cock deep into his daughter’s womb.

“Ahhh that’s it daddy fuck me hard, shoot your daddy sperm deep into my pussy. Cum in me daddy please cum in me.”

Mike pounded his cock into Emma’s pussy as Lynn looked on and masturbated. Emma’s body was on fire, waves of pleasure rolled through her as her dad fucked her, reaching forward she pulled her mom towards her. Moving her head she licked her way across her mom’s bright red pussy lips, licking from her anus to her clitoris.

Lynn jumped with surprise at the touch of her daughter’s tongue on her pussy, however her desire and lust blocked any other thoughts as her daughter used her surprisingly talented tongue and mouth to drive her to a second orgasm.

Mike had pulled Emma up so she was kneeling in front of him as he ploughed her tight young pussy doggy stile. He could feel his orgasm fast approaching as he watched his daughter eat her mother’s pussy.

“O ye baby, daddy’s gonna cum, o fuck yes, I’m cumming Emma baby daddy’s CUMMING!”

With that Mike buried his cock deep in Emma’s cunt as he unloaded shot after shot of hot cum into her tight pussy.

The feel of her father’s cock pulsing and jerking in her cunt as it shot sperm deep into her womb pushed Emma into a mind-blowing orgasm. As her body shook to the waves of pleasure her screams of release were muffled in her mom’s pussy. Moments later her mouth was flooded by her mom’s juices.

For a while they lay together in an entangled heap, Mike’s cock still buried in Emma’s hot tight snatch. Bending forward Lynn kissed her husband and daughter deeply. Still impaled on her father’s cock Emma allowed herself to be turned onto her back, looking down her body she gazed in wonder at her father’s hard cock buried in her pussy. The erotic sight caused her pussy to spasm and brought a moan of pleasure from her dad.

“Like some more would you baby?”

“Mmmm yes please daddy.”

With that Mike lifted her legs till they rested on his shoulders before he started to move his hips fucking his cock deep into Emma’s womb. Watching the pair Lynn couldn’t help but remember the feel of her daughter’s talented mouth. She wondered who had taught her to lick pussy so well, but that was for later now she wanted release of her own and so she moved to straddle her daughter’s face.

Emma watched her mom’s pussy lower to her mouth and breathed deeply of the aroma that engulfed her. Reaching up she spread her mom’s pussy lips with her hands before darting her tongue into the fuck hole like a small hard cock. The friction of her father’s cock was spreading waves of pleasure through her pussy and she could feel her orgasm fast approaching. Coating the fingers of one hand in pussy juices she pressed the middle digit against her mom’s puckered ass hole. Applying gentle pressure it slipped into her mom’s bowels bringing a cry of pleasure from her mom’s lips. Working it in and out she lubricated the ass hole and as her father’s cock brought her to orgasm she pushed a second finger in.

Lynn was in ecstasy, the feel of her daughter’s fingers and tongue were driving her wild, reaching down she grasped Emma’s breasts gently pinching the hard nipples as she kissed Mike passionately. Moments later she moaned in pleasure as she orgasmed,

“O Em honey, god yes lick mommy’s pussy, mmmm fuck my ass with your fingers, aahhhhh mom’s cumming baby I’m cumming fuck yes I’m cumming!”

Emma drank her mother’s juices as her father fucked her; she could feel her pleasure building towards another orgasm and screamed her need as her mother moved off her mouth.

“Fuck daddy, fuck me hard, o shit pound my pussy with your fuck rod I’m gonna cum daddy. Fill me with your sperm shoot your cum deep into me.”

What pushed Emma over the edge was her mother’s mouth suckling at her pert young breasts.

“O daddy I’m cumming, DADDY!”

Emma’s voice faded away as her body shook to a gigantic orgasm, her cunt muscles convulsed around Mike’s cock as though trying to rip it off, seeming to pull the sperm from his balls as he shot load after load into Emma’s womb. As her cunt was flooded with hot cum Emma convulsed to another orgasm, as the world seemed to drift from her.

She came too held in her mom’s arms as she bathed her face with a damp cool cloth.

“Are you OK honey?”

“Mmmm, yes mom I’m fine.”

Bending down Lynn kissed her daughter’s cheek,

“We’d better all get some sleep, we’ll talk about what happened tomorrow.”

Snuggled up with her mom she watched her dad slide into the sleeping bag beside them, his cock glistening in a coating of sperm and pussy juice. Wrapped in her parent’s arms she fell asleep feeling safe and secure in the arms of people who loved her.

Emma awoke the next morning to the feel of an erection pressing against her and a hand buried in her pussy. A cool breeze brushed across her breasts causing her nipples to harden. Hands eased her thighs apart and a mouth closed over her pussy, a tongue slipped across her clitoris sending waves of desire through her. Opening her eyes she looked down to see her mother’s face buried in her pussy. The tent flap was open allowing morning sunlight to bathe the tent in a golden glow. Her dad moved beside her lifting his erection towards her mouth, sticking her tongue out she licked his cock head surprised at its smooth feel.

“O baby that’s it lick daddy’s cock.”

Emma moaned in pleasure as her mom’s tongue circled her clitoris; as her lips parted her father pushed his cock head into her mouth. Emma bathed her dad’s cock with her tongue licking the shaft and head as he pushed more and more into her mouth; until she almost gagged.

The tent was filled to the sounds of licking and sucking, interspersed with moans of pleasure as the group indulged in oral pleasure.

Emma could feel her orgasm fast approaching as her mom tongued and fingered her aching pussy. She sucked her dad’s cock squeezing his balls and working his shaft with her hands as she tried to bring him off.

Mike was in heaven as his young daughter sucked his hard cock, the action of her tongue and hands were making his blood boil in sexual frenzy. His balls tightened as his cum started to pump up his shaft,

“O fuck Emma dad’s gonna cum, o fuck YES!”

Emma felt her dad’s cock jerk and suddenly her mouth was filled with his thick salty cum. As she tried to swallow it her own orgasm crashed upon her and she opened her mouth to cry her pleasure. Her father’s cock sprang free to fire cum all over her face and hair.

Reaching down Mike grabbed his jerking cock and pointed it at his daughter’s breasts aiming the still shooting sperm onto them. He milked the last of his sperm from his slowly shrinking cock onto her erect nipples before reaching out and massaging it into her skin.

Lynn drank her daughter’s cunt juices down before kissing her way up her body. She licked the smeared cum from Emma’s breasts before moving up to lick it from her face. Savouring the taste she kissed Emma deeply on the mouth, a kiss of lovers and not mother and daughter.

The family lay together in the warm morning sunlight shining through the tent opening.

“I love you Em.”

“I love you too mom and you dad.”

“Can I ask you a question baby?”

“Sure mom I guess we’ve got no secrets now.”

“Well honey I was wondering who taught you to suck pussy?”

“You know Kelly Morris?”

“Yes honey.”

“Well, her mom taught me.”

“What you mean Jill.”

“Yep.”

“When?”

“O last summer.”

“But, o shit how did it happen?”

Chapter Two: Emma and Jill

It was the summer of Emma’s Eighteenth year and she was heading over to her friend Kelly’s house. Kelly was Emma’s best friend, they’d known each other since they were five and attended the same school. Kelly’s parents had divorced a couple of years ago and Kelly lived with her mom Jill.

Walking up the path Emma knocked at the door, it was answered by Kelly’s mom Jill Morris. Jill was wearing a rather skimpy white bikini; her firm trim body shown to full advantage and long blonde hair hanging loose down her back.

“Hi Mrs Morris, is Kelly home.”

Jill smiled in pleasure at her daughter’s best friend,

“Emma hi, no I’m afraid she’s staying with her father for the next two weeks. Didn’t she tell you?”

“O shoot, yes I guess I forgot, I’d better go.”

“No need to rush off, why don’t you come in and cool off with a glass of lemonade.”

“Well.”

“Please Emma, I could use the company.”

“OK Mrs. Morris.”

“Come on in then and I think while it’s just the two of us you can call me Jill. Mrs. Morris makes me feel positively ancient.”

Emma followed Jill Morris through the house to the back garden, a pitcher of chilled lemonade stood on a wooden table.

Jill nodded towards the glistening pool,

“I was just about to take a swim to cool off, why don’t you join me.”

“I’d love to Mrs. Mor. I mean Jill, but I didn’t bring my costume.”

“I don’t have one to fit you and Kelly took her’s with her. I’ll tell you what no one can see us and it’s not like I’ve not seen you naked before. Why not swim without one.”

“O um I’m not sure.”

“I’ll tell you what Emma, I’ll take my costume off and that way you needn’t feel so embarrassed.”

With that Jill quickly peeled off her bikini to stand naked before Emma,

“Come on Emma don’t be shy, Kelly and I always swim in the nude.”

With a smile Emma started to undress, she found herself looking at Jill’s naked body and comparing it to her mom’s. Jill was slim like her mom, although her breasts didn’t seem as large; she noticed that Jill had an all over tan with no costume marks, showing she must sunbathe nude.

As Emma bent to remove her panties she heard a splash as Jill jumped into the pool, casting them onto the pile of clothes she walked towards the pool, very aware of her undressed state.

Jill dove into the pool and swam back to the side to watch Emma walk towards the pool. Her eyes took in Emma’s pert young breasts and her pussy with its sparse downy covering. She watched as Emma walked to the edge of the pool and stood looking down at her. Jill now had a view looking between Emma’s parted thighs, she could see her young cunt lips. She was both shocked and disgusted to realise the sight of her daughter’s naked friend was arousing her.

‘She wasn’t a lesbian, she was sure,’ she thought, ‘so it had been a while since she’d had sex with anything other than her hand or vibrator, but shit this was a eighteen year-old girl that was turning her on. She was the same age as her daughter, how perverted was she’ her mind drifted to her one and only lesbian encounter, she had been barely eighteen and had been seduced by her school games mistress Miss Breeze.

She was brought back to her senses by a splash as Emma jumped into the pool, splashed by the water she turned laughing. They swam and played together in the pool and Jill was very aware of Emma’s body, her young breasts brushing against her and her firm limbs.