Holiday Cheerleader

Story Info
The college kids are home for the holidays.
8.2k words
4.59
203.4k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the first quarter of Julie's freshman year at college couldn't come fast enough for her. The anxiety that existed in September had not faded much by the middle of December. She and a dozen or so of her former high school classmates who all attended the same college were anxious to get back home and into the more familiar surroundings of their friends and families.

The small group had hung together during the fall quarter, urging each other on when classes got tough…and partying long into the weekend nights. Now, every night was a weekend—at least until January—and they promised to keep in touch with each other.

Julie's mother, Marie, was especially glad to have her daughter home. A single parent, Marie had the arduous task of keeping track of eighteen year old Julie and her twenty year old brother, Justin. College was mostly paid for by insurance collected after the death of her husband. But, she also worked as a paralegal during the day and part-time model on nights and weekends.

Most people were surprised when they learned Marie was thirty eight years old. She looked and acted much younger, allowing the modeling firm to put her in twenty-something clothes without hesitation. She was popular with friends of all ages—including her kids' friends.

During Julie's and Justin's high school years, their house was often the place to go for parties. Marie was known as a tolerant, yet watchful, parent. Her good looks and playful attitude actually made the party-goers hope she was there…not something they could say about all parents. But Marie kept her distance. She was like the plain clothes cop in the mall. Her job was to keep the peace without interfering. She did it well.

It only took one week for Julie and her friends to plan the first holiday gathering. Naturally, Julie volunteered her house. Then she bothered to ask her mother if it was alright, fully expecting an 'OK'.

"Who's going to be here?" Marie asked when presented with the plan.

"Everybody," Julie replied. "Christine. Debbie. The whole gang from school."

"Any guys?"

Julie rolled her eyes. "Of course. Have you ever seen us get together without guys? And if you're wondering, Todd will be there."

Marie tried to look taken aback by the comment. "Why would I wonder about that?"

"Because I think you like him."

Marie shrugged. "Of course I like him. He's a good kid…"

"And he's gorgeous and sexy. I've seen the way he looks at you," Julie said.

"Julie! He doesn't 'look' at me," Marie exclaimed.

"Yeah, right. Anyway, he'll be there. And I think it's time we start trying to get Justin and Christine together," Julie said.

"That would be neat," Marie said, wishing she hadn't shown her age—once again—with such an ancient term. "I think the only reason he went to football games was to watch her cheer."

"I'll make sure he's there. And if I promise Todd comes you'll allow me to have the party?"

"Oh, shut up," Marie said as she got up to leave. Julie had heard the words before and knew the party was on.

###

It was a year and a half since Marie's husband died. The first Christmas without him wasn't really a holiday at all for the family. Since then, Julie and Justin went out of their way to engage their Mom in fun activities and anything else that seemed to rejuvenate her.

Marie's social life had all but disappeared. Finally, the lack of companionship was beginning to wear on her. For months she resisted invitations to be with men because it was disrespectful to her deceased husband. But now she looked forward to her kids' parties again, even if she wondered if it was right to anticipate being around the younger guys—like Todd.

Marie questioned herself again when, on the day of the party, she rummaged through her closet looking for something suitable to wear.

'God, Marie. It's a bunch of college kids. Just wear anything,' she thought to herself.

Instead, she took several minutes to find the perfect red top that buttoned down the front and clung snugly to her firm body. Another few minutes allowed her to locate the tightest designer jeans she owned—and still fit into. She had modeled both articles recently and got rave reviews from the modeling firm's client.

'You ARE desperate,' Marie thought when she stood dressed in front of the mirror. She studied, from many angles, the affect her bare nipples had on the top. 'Like some nineteen year old dude is actually going to pay attention.'

Despite her reservations, Marie found herself unbuttoning one more button at the top of the shirt. Satisfied that the proper amount of cleavage was showing, she walked out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom to work on makeup.

An hour before the first of Julie's friends was scheduled to arrive, Marie was in the kitchen finishing up the preparations. Justin walked in behind his Mom and couldn't help but take a long look at Marie's small, tight ass. As she turned around, his eyes moved up to her chest.

"Oh. Hi, Justin," Marie said, wiping her hands on a towel.

"Hi, Mom. You look…great," Justin said, slightly embarrassed at saying that to his mother. "I like the top."

Marie instantly knew her fears were warranted. When her own son had to comment on it, it was probably too revealing. "Thanks. Are you going to stick around?"

"Yeah. I told Julie I would. I hope she's not trying to set me up with somebody."

Marie smiled to herself at her son's intuition. But then, he was two years older than Julie and had done his own share of trying to hook up his sister with one of his friends.

"She'd never do that," Marie lied. Justin's look told her he didn't believe it.

Justin grabbed a snack and, after one last glance at his mother's outstanding chest, left her alone in the kitchen.

People started arriving soon after the designated hour and Julie and Justin were instantly mingling. Marie stayed mainly in the kitchen, wandering out only occasionally to make sure the house wasn't being trashed and to prevent, or attempt to prevent, the use of illegal substances. She wasn't always successful, but the kids were good about it, not wanting to blow a good thing in the use of Julie's big house.

Marie knew everybody attending. The tightly knit group formed in high school and stuck together despite containing every conceivable personality type. One voice, in particular, caused Marie to smile when she heard it—Christine's.

The former cheerleader captain and Homecoming queen finalist was clearly a leader among the group. Her personality demanded attention, but not in an egotistical way. She loved to have fun, but was never out of control. And then there were her looks.

No guy who ever saw her could NOT want her. Her long, blonde hair, cute face, ample breasts, little waist, faultless ass and shapely legs made her the perfect package. If the rumors Marie heard were true, most of the guys in high school who wanted to have her were given the opportunity. Was she now attempting to do an entire college campus, Marie wondered?

And what about Justin? Had he already 'done' her and Julie wanted a more permanent relationship between them? These were questions Marie suspected a mother would never know the answers to…maybe for the better.

If Christine's was the voice Marie heard the most, the body she sought out most often was Todd's. Marie had downplayed Julie's comments about him looking at her, but the truth was she chose her outfit with him in mind. He wasn't the most muscular or smartest kid she knew, but he oozed sex appeal. He had a self-assurance that projected to anybody who got close to him. Watching him progress through his teen years was fun for Marie, but now that he was nineteen, she saw him more as a target of her mature desires.

However, some simple math caused her to think twice: nineteen times two was thirty eight. Marie was twice Todd's age. But that didn't stop her body from responding every time she caught a glimpse of him in his jeans. During the last couple summers, when the kids were hanging out around her pool, she nearly had to restrain herself from grabbing at the front of his swimming suit.

Little did she know that Todd was dreaming of Marie tanning topless when she was alone; or him spreading lotion over her body, followed by a long session of hard fucking. And now he looked into the kitchen to look, once more, at the older woman in her red top and tight pants.

Marie was pulling more pop out of the refrigerator when she saw him out of the corner of her eye, walking up to her.

"Need help?"

Her arms full, Marie stood up and turned to face Todd. "Oh, hi Todd. No. Thanks. I think I've got it."

She placed the cans on the table and nervously wiped her hands on her jeans. Their eyes met and Marie felt that familiar tingle run through her body. She instantly admonished herself for acting like…like Julie.

"Are you going to stay in here and spy on us all night?" Todd said.

"I don't spy on you," Marie said with mock disgust.

"What do you think is the most trouble we can get into?"

"Let's see: burn my house down, get drunk and try to drive home, do drugs and get us all arrested. Should I go on?" she asked.

"So everything else is OK?" Todd said, taking a Coke from the table and pulling the tab open.

Marie could feel her heart racing. "No. Don't you get it? I don't trust any of you."

Todd caught her sheepish grin, trying desperately to keep his eyes from wandering all over her chest. "Christine's the one to worry about, you know."

"Oh? Why's that?"

Todd laughed. "Don't play dumb with me. Julie's on a mission to get her and Justin together. I'd keep an eye on it."

Marie smiled. "So I've heard. Are you afraid of the competition?"

Todd's eyes widened. He started to say something, but stopped himself. He hesitated, and then said, "She doesn't interest me…anymore."

###

Justin looked over the shoulder of the girl he was talking to and locked in on the long legs protruding from the bottom of Christine's short denim skirt. When she was standing it didn't seem that short, but as she sat on the couch across the room from him very little was left to the imagination. Justin smiled, nodded and listened half-heartedly to the small talk being offered by his friend. His mind was otherwise occupied with picturing the last few inches hidden under Christine's skirt.

After interjecting a few words and letting his friend continue on her rant, Justin pondered the shape and size of the tits partially concealed by Christine's shirt. He had seen her in a bikini plenty of times, but he was always looking—never touching. Tonight, he had a strong urge to touch.

Once the opportunity arose to break away from his conversation, he took advantage and headed towards the end of the room containing the couch. That's when he realized that Julie was also in the group surrounding Christine.

"Justin! Where have you been?" Julie asked her brother.

He looked over his shoulder. "Talking to Erica. You know how THAT is?"

Everybody nodded and a few groans were uttered. Christine looked up at Justin, her eyes seemingly filled with mischief. "Julie said you're pretty good at Guitar Hero."

"I'm getting there," Justin conceded.

"I can't win a challenge. Ever. I suck."

Justin thought about the irony of Christine's statement. Unless, of course, she fully realized what she was saying. Justin could never tell with her. "Concentrate."

Christine stared at him oddly. "That's all there is to it?"

Justin smiled. "Sign up for lessons."

"I'm broke," Christine said.

"We can negotiate."

Julie made sure her brother hung around for a while now that he and Christine were together. Not that Justin wanted to return to Erica. He only hoped that he could control his erection while continuing to catch peeks of the cheerleader's legs and breasts.

About a half hour later, to Justin's surprise, Christine was standing next to him and speaking very softly into his ear, "I want a lesson."

She waited for his response. Justin looked into her eyes for a second and then started to walk. "C'mon."

On the way to the steps leading upstairs, they passed Julie. Christine grabbed her by the arm and all three of them headed up the steps. Julie didn't have to ask what was going on. Justin led them down the hall and into his large bedroom. It was messy, but not to the point where Justin was too embarrassed to have the girls inside. He pushed the door shut behind them.

"Christine said she wanted a lesson on Guitar Hero," Justin said, looking at Julie.

"Who said anything about Guitar Hero?" Christine replied as she inched closer to Justin. "You've been looking at me all night like you wanted to see something. Do you?"

"Uh, I think I'll leave you two…," Julie started to say.

Christine's head snapped around. "No. Don't go."

Julie was half turned towards the door. Her look of confusion was evident to both Justin and Christine.

"Apparently neither of you knows me as well as you thought," Christine said. "I'd like both of you to stay."

The implications struck the brother and sister hard enough to keep them speechless.

"It'll be fun. Nobody will get hurt," Christine said, finally moving close enough to Justin to touch his body with hers.

Justin didn't need much convincing. His erection was telling him he'd do almost anything at this point to get his hands on Christine. He wasn't too concerned about his sister's involvement. Julie, however, was going to be a harder sell.

"I don't know, Christine. It's…you know…a little bit…."

"It's sex among friends," Christine said. She put her hand on Justin's crotch, lightly touching his bulging pants. "Just watch if you want, Julie. But please stay."

Julie couldn't believe she was seriously thinking about staying. But then she watched Justin and Christine begin to kiss and Justin's hand gripping Christine's ass from on top of her little skirt. She found herself mesmerized, unable to move.

As the kiss lingered, Justin was using both hands to find the bottom of the skirt, slowly sliding up the backs of Christine's thighs. From where she stood, Julie soon saw the bottom of Christine's ass, which was quickly covered by her brother's outstretched fingers.

Christine ground her body into Justin's crotch, rubbing her pussy against him harder with each passing second. Justin responded by firmly holding her ass and pulling her even closer. Julie's entire body quivered for an instant, and the first hint of moisture gathering on her panties became evident to her.

As soon as the kiss ended, Christine's hands were working on getting Justin's pants open. She quickly had them unbuttoned and the zipper pulled down. She slid her hand inside Justin's boxers and repositioned his hard cock so that it was pointing up. A couple hard squeezes and she could feel it hardening even more.

Justin looked past Christine and at his sister. "Take off her shirt, Julie."

The order was calm and direct. Julie stepped behind Christine and took hold of the bottom of the shirt with shaky hands. As if trying not to break anything, she lifted the shirt until it was up to Christine's head. When Julie saw Christine tilt her head back, she finished taking it off.

Julie tossed the shirt aside and stared at her friend's bare back. She saw her brother gaze longingly at the naked breasts in front of him. Christine stroked him inside his boxers.

After a few seconds, Christine began the process of removing Justin's pants. She pushed them down and then kneeled down in front of him and removed the pants and his shoes. Both Justin and Julie took whatever opportunities they had to catch a glimpse of Christine's fabulous breasts.

Rather than standing back up, Christine got on her knees and ran her hand over the front of Justin's boxers. She felt the outline of his cock, the lowered the boxers and threw them aside.

This time it was the girls who were studying the long, thick erection jutting out between Justin's legs. If Julie felt uncomfortable, that feeling was overwhelmed by the horniness building up inside her. She didn't care who it belonged to, the cock she was looking at was wonderful.

Julie stepped quietly to one side, getting a better view of both Justin and Christine.

"I think Guitar Hero can wait," Christine said. "I want that cock."

She put one hand between the cock and Justin's body, then moved forward until she could pull the hard shaft onto one of her tits. She rolled it back and forth across her nipple before settling it between her two, large breasts. Christine pushed in on both sides and allowed Justin to slowly fuck her tits.

Julie saw him close his eyes and grimace when Christine squeezed him tighter. The tip of his cock glowed a bright pink from the attention it was getting. And Julie suspected that Christine was only warming up.

"Get him naked," Christine said, looking over at Julie.

Once again, it was Julie's job to remove a shirt, which she did without hesitation. She found herself trying not to touch his bare skin, but that was impossible. From behind her brother, she resisted pressing her throbbing pussy against his ass. She wasn't quite THAT horny yet. But she was close.

Christine's next move totally caught Julie by surprise. Christine got Justin's attention and said, "Come on. It's no fair Julie is the only one fully dressed."

Christine stood and moved over to Julie. Despite knowing it was coming, Julie leaned away slightly when Christine reached for her top. Before Julie had time to think much about it, she was standing topless in front of her brother and best friend. She wanted to fold her arms in front of her chest, or turn away, or something.

Instead, Christine lightly placed her hands under each breast and, to Julie's dismay, leaned in to lick one of the nipples. Several firsts took place for Julie: the first time another girl had licked her breast; the first time another girl had licked her breast in front of her brother; the first time another girl had licked her breast in front of her naked and stiffly erect brother.

The next lick wasn't as tender. This time, Christine put as much of Julie's tit into her mouth as she could, sucking on it roughly and nibbling on the nipple.

"Oh my God, Christine," Julie moaned. "Stop!"

But the blonde beauty just switched tits and worked on that nipple instead. When she took her mouth away, she looked at Justin. "Well, are you going to join me?"

Justin's mouth fell open, but no words came out.

"Come on," Christine urged.

Justin was afraid to directly look into his sister's face. His brain said no, but the rest of his body made him lean forward. As if a force was controlling him, Justin took his sister's breast into his mouth and sucked on it while Christine did likewise to the other.

"No. No! Justin! Christine! Stop!" Julie cried out, a double shot of pleasure surging through her pussy. Nobody seemed to hear her. Both tits took the brunt of a prolonged attack. Within seconds, the nipples were fully extended and sensitive beyond anything Julie had ever experienced.

Somehow, Christine managed to get hold of one of Julie's hands. Slowly and without using force, she moved it over and let it touch Justin's cock. Julie's fingers instinctively wrapped around the erection and Christine let her go. Nothing was making sense to Julie now and she couldn't let go of Justin's cock. She stroked it like it belonged to some dude she'd never met before.

Justin didn't look down, but he had a pretty good idea it wasn't Christine bringing him dangerously close to an orgasm. He concentrated on his sister's tender, young breast and the incredible feeling of her hard nipple on his tongue.

A minute or two later, Justin and Christine backed away and Julie let go of Justin's cock like it was something hot. They were silent for a second, each catching their breath.