Holiday Dance of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood at her head, snapped leather cuffs over each wrist, bound together with the six-inch length of silver chain, closed the clasp connecting it to the bench frame. He saw her heart beating faster as He moved around the table – her rising chest revealing her euphoria.

He wrapped wide leather cuffs about her ankles at the opposite edges of the bench, so she lay before Him, freely bound. His fingers mapped circles about her body, stimulating nerve endings she didn’t know existed. Calculatingly, He paced around the table, examining and savoring this creature bestowed upon Him.

She felt the familiar longing inside, aching for Him to take her… wrap her in His presence, then open each layer of treasures until He finally held the most precious gift – Her surrender. He leaned over, covering her eyes with a black silk blindfold. She held her breath – His scent, intoxicating… His touch, imprisoning… His voice, hypnotizing.

She heard Him walk around the custom table, His hands never leaving her flesh. Envisioning all that He had at His disposal, she swallowed hard before He spoke once again… and this time, she fell into His abyss..

“It’s Christmas eve, my silk princess,” He whispered, close to ear. She shuddered, smiling in the darkness He had created for her. “It is time for O/our gift exchange…”

Imaginations danced and bodies moved in tandem… the music played on, souls united in darkness… spirits released and captured, surrendered and possessed... Forever, never-ending.

Copyright 2003 by Scheherazade, sexystoryteller.

12