Holiday Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,746 Followers

He was still sitting on the sofa in the dark freezing room, surrounded by used tissues when I entered.

“So you’re feeling better, I see.” I joked.

“A bit,” he sighed, “but look at this.” As he turned to face me I could see that the burns on his face had now turned to scabs.

“Oh God!” I whispered as I gently kissed his forehead.

As I put more lotion on his sores it was obvious that Rob wasn’t going to be able to satisfy my sexual urges in any form. I had to play with myself twice, in the shower to give my pussy some form of relief, but I knew that I needed a good fucking – and soon.

As we sat eating, in the restaurant, I told him ‘what good company’ Didi had been, and that he had invited us to the beach (neglecting to tell my husband that it was a nudist beach and they were 5 horny heterosexual teenagers!)

Rob wasn’t sure as he felt that we should spend some time together.

The decision was made for him at 3.30 am as made his way to the bathroom for the fourth time. I had told him not to eat sea food in his condition, but, ‘being a man’ he knew best.

The smell when he returned was disgusting.

“That’s it! I’m going to the beach tomorrow…Sod you!” I told him.

DAY 4

As Rob lay asleep I decided to go for breakfast alone. The boys were already there.

Slightly blushing, as they all knew that I’d given Didi a blow-job the previous day, I sat with them.

As we chatted I told them about Rob’s new ‘problem’.

“So, Andrea, are you going to join us at the beach?” Stefan asked, grinning.

I shrugged my shoulders and nervously nodded my head.

The boys then laughed and chuckled as they talked in German.

“Fantastic!” seemed to be the consensus.

Twenty minutes after leaving my husband with enough water and tissues to see him through the day I was sitting on Didi’s knees in the back of the Jeep.

The beach was a 30 minute drive away. This time everyone appeared to be a bit more nervous and restrained.

When we arrived, the guys grabbed the towels, footballs and cool-boxes and we set off along the hot sand.

As we passed a large number of families and couples I was amazed to see how many people were nude and wasn’t sure if I would actually have the nerve to go fully naked too.

My eyes flashed through my dark glasses at all the flesh that was on display. I don’t care what my mother said about ‘when you’ve seen one – you’ve seen them all!” I must have seen every shape and size of penis known to man. I tied my best not to stare, but…well…I just loved looking at them.

The German boys finally found a relatively secluded spot with a type of derelict semi-circular sheltered area made from rocks and old bits of flotsam.

“What’s that?” I asked as I dropped my bag.

“Stefan laughed; “They are for windy days and shy people!” the others laughed.

I wasn’t sure what to do then the 5 boys looked at each other and WHOOSH…their shorts and vests were thrown into the ‘shelter’. My stomach turned over as I stared at their youthful bodies. Three began playing football which made their long soft penises bounce between their strong legs as they ran around.

“Have you decided?” Didi asked me.

I smiled and unclipped my bra, slowly exposing my tits for him. Then I unzipped my shorts and slid them down my legs.

Still smiling I told him that I still wasn’t sure about going fully naked. He shrugged his shoulders and disappointedly wandered off to play football.

I stood in my bikini pants, sunglasses and straw hat rubbing sun-tan lotion into my flesh as I watched my new friends running around naked.

They looked terrific with their slim, tanned, muscular bodies and dangling cocks.

I spotted that the blonde haired Hans was circumcised and the rest had foreskins, Stefan’s’ especially looked sexy as it was very long and thick.

Didi waved me over as the boys ran down to the refreshing sea as I lay on my towel. They were already jumping about in the surf with the ball as I tentatively walked into the cold water which made my nipples instantly pop out.

I quickly acclimatised and joined in their game which seemed to be a version of handball. I was having great fun diving into the waves when, just as I tried to retrieve the ball, I felt a hand push my shoulders. The next I knew I was face down in the water. As I managed to get my head out of the water I felt Ralf and Mark tugging at my pants. Another wave crashed into us, knocking me helpless. When I recovered Mark was leaping through the water with my pants in his hand.

As I sat in the water I quickly realised that there was nothing I could do. After all ‘I had already seen their bits so they may as well see mine’!

I slowly got to my feet discretely letting them see my neatly trimmed pubes. Just as I made eye contact with Didi the ball hit me on the head knocking me sideways.

After a few minutes being naked in the water felt very liberating, especially when the surf went between my legs frothing around my pussy, making me even hornier.

Eventually as we trooped back up the beach I spotted a couple of old men now sitting close by the shelter. Both were short, quite chubby, grey haired and had moustaches, one was very thick and bushy. They smiled and waved as I walked past which made me self-conscious about my nudity again.

As the boys were already drying themselves Ralf threw me my pants which I instantly threw into the shelter, confirming that I was staying nude.

After towelling myself dry I began covering myself in suntan lotion, Stefan offered to rub some into my back. I nodded agreement and passed him the bottle. He was as good as Didi had been the previous day. I closed my eyes as his hands pressed the cool liquid into my hot skin.

Soon his hands wandered underneath my arms until he was gently massaging the sides of my breasts. I calmly raised my arms to allow him free access.

I gasped as his cock began to stiffen against my bum as he firmly squeezed my tits and tugged at my already stiff nipples.

“That is good? Yah?” He whispered.

“Mmmmmm, yes…very.” I replied as I manouvered his rising cock between my arse cheeks.

Didi shouted something which made Ralf stop and the others including the old men all laughed.

Ralf squirted some lotion at Didi then chased him around the beech until he finally caught him, pushing him into the soft sand.

We continued like this for the next couple of hours – playing in the sea then the boys taking it in turns oiling my back and tits. My pussy ached so much it actually felt as if it had been kicked, I was so turned on as I watched them oiling themselves especially when they took their time rubbing the cream into their youthful penises. When they massaged me they no longer made any pretence at having erect cocks, in fact Ralf and Mark took great delight in rubbing oil into theirs directly in front of me.

I felt absolutely brazen as we ate a late lunch. I was now so relaxed with my nudity and the effect that it was having on my new friends that I deliberately sat with my legs apart giving them an unobstructed view of my pink gash.

As the afternoon wore on I became sexually frustrated as all of their fondling and massaging kept bringing me ‘to the boil’ then they would stop.

Then after being groped and fondled by three of the boys as we played Frisbee in the surf, Stefan was rubbing oil into my tits one of his hands slowly descended into my trimmed pubes in front of his friends.

I heard the boys laughing and looked over to see them all sitting legs apart, making no attempt to hide their own hardening cocks.

Delighted that at my age I could seriously turn on a group of horny teenagers I motioned Didi to help his friend, by waving the bottle.

His purple knob peeked out of the foreskin as his long cock swayed in front of him as he stood up.

Didi squirted more lotion onto my tits and belly then his hands replaced Ralf’s on my heaving breasts. Both boys caressed and stroked my middle aged body, taking great care when their young hands covered my tits, arse and thighs.

The others were standing very close now touching my aching breasts as well, as the two boys had worked their hands and fingers between my legs until they were touching and fondling my soaking pussy without actually penetrating it.

Mark began talking to Ralf in German, then taking hold of my wrist he told me, “We should go into the shelter.”

“No, not here, please. Let’s go back to the hotel. There are too many people here.” I panted, hoping that I was finally going to get the good fucking that I was aching for.

All five boys had raging hard-ons as they hurriedly put their shorts back on. As they hastily packed the rucksacks Ralf handed me my bikini. I grinned and tucked it inside my own bag. It was about a mile back to the Jeep but I wanted to be stark naked as I walked back through the other tourists with my five young friends.

I could feel my love juices trickling down the inside of my thighs as I walked hand in hand with Didi as we followed the others along the beech.

At the car I put my shorts and bra on and climbed into the back with Didi, Ralf and Mark.

We were hardly out of the car park when Mark had lifted my tits out of their supporting cups exposing my breasts to the world as we zoomed back to our hotel. Didi cupped my head in his hands and finally kissed me. Our tongues wrestled like spitting cobras as someone slid a hand inside my pants and pushed at least two fingers into my sopping hole, I spread my legs as far apart as possible making it easier for him to finger me to a screaming orgasm.

Ralf slowed down as we entered the hotel car park, making sure that no one could see us, especially as my shorts were now around my knees.

Mark set off first on a ‘scouting mission’ to see if Rob was sitting on our balcony. Thankfully he wasn’t so we discretely made our way up the back stairs until we entered the boys’ apartment.

For a few seconds we all stood in silence then I pulled Ralf’s shorts down making his cock spring into view. I knelt in front of him and opened my mouth. He knew what to do and eased his ever stiffening cock past my lips.

I immediately licked, sucked and slurped on his hot pink knob. Hands were now grabbing and groping at my tits and arse as I gobbled his salty cock.

I moved my head away and began sucking on Stefan’s slim dick. It wasn’t as stiff as Ralf’s and with a slight push it went straight to the back of my throat. I kept my jaw as wide open as possible as he fucked my mouth making his cock go deep into my throat. Someone had now spread my legs and was fingering my sopping cunt with at least three digits right past his knuckles. Stefan was jamming his cock faster and deeper into my throat as I bobbed my head backwards and forwards.

I sensed that he was about to blow his wad and should have made him withdraw but the finger fucking that I was getting at the other end was driving me crazy.

Stef grabbed my wet hair and forced his cock as far into my throat as it would go then grunted like a bear.

My breathing was getting out of control as I felt lump after lump of thick German spunk slide down my throat straight into my belly. I could hardly taste his cum until he quickly withdrew his deflating member smearing my tongue with his salty seed.

I gripped his shaft as Didi instantly replaced him in front of me and nibbled on his ball sack making him wince with pain, I then ran my tongue along a thick blue vein that ran along the underside of his cock until I got to his floppy foreskin which was still covering his bell-end. It felt strange as I began sucking his ‘skin and knob at the same time. As I filled my mouth with his cock the fingers were removed from my swollen cunt and then replaced by someone jamming their cock deep inside.

Obviously I’d never done anything remotely like this before and the idea of being fucked at both ends had been a fantasy of mine (and my husbands!) for many years.

Whoever was fucking my doggy fashion grabbed my hips and hammered into me like a piston. Even if I hadn’t had a fat cock in my mouth at the same time this would have been a terrific fuck! But sucking Didi at the same time had my clit ready to explode.

As he rammed my cunt I had to grab Didi to stop myself falling over as my knees were sliding on the tiled floor. Then, suddenly, as the cock was pulled out of my twat I turned my eyes to see Mark’s spunk heading towards my swinging tits.

Didi grabbed the back of my head with one hand and began tugging at his cock with the other until he filled my dry mouth with sticky spunk, as splash after splash of Mark’s spunk landed on my chest and slid down onto my nipples. When he was satisfied he moved away leaving me on my hands and knees trying to get my breath back through a mouthful of teenage sperm.

I spat some out but because I was out of breath it seemed to stick to my tongue and everything as it was so thick.

Shattered, I rolled onto my back. The boys still surrounded me and talked and laughed excitedly in German. As I grabbed a bottle of water and took a long gulp Hans took hold of one of my ankles and pulled my legs apart.

Grinning he stared at my gaping love-hole, “Okay?” he asked as he knelt between my thighs.

“Yes…yes,” I gasped as I gulped down even more cool water, “but let’s go into the bedroom!”

A girl has to have some comfort even if she is getting gang-banged!

In a second after lying on the scruffy single bed his knob was sliding past my love-flaps making me groan like whore.

I lay flat on my back and wrapped my les around his tanned back drawing his six inches even deeper inside my body. His face fell onto my chest and he began suckling my tingling nipples as he pounded my pussy with vigour.

Ralf knelt beside my face and offered his cock for me to suck again. Smiling I obediently opened my lips for him.

It was difficult to concentrate on sucking his young cock as Hans was rattling my cunt like a diesel train.

I used my tongue as best as I could while he fucked my mouth. When he moved his body I could see the others standing around smoking, laughing and tugging at their hardening cocks. Then I spotted the two old men as well! They must have followed us back to the hotel.

My hips were now rocking in time with Hans as he increased the intensity of his fucking, making the bed shake. I knew that he must be close to cumming as his face was becoming contorted. I unlocked my ankles from around his back expecting him to withdraw but he took advantage by manoeuvring his shoulders under my legs forcing my ankles behind my ears and sending his cock deeper into my belly! In seconds both of us screamed out loud as we orgasmmed together. Ralf forced his cock back into my throat as my mouth hung wide open. He moved his weight onto his other arm and began pumping his hot greasy juices into my stretched throat as Hans continued filling my womb and belly with his own spunk.

As my trembling orgasm subsided we collapsed in a bit of a heap.

The boys slowly slid their deflating cocks from my body and were instantly replaced by Stefan and Didi (again).

I was now developing a taste for cum and was sucking Stefan’s cock so hard in my desire for another mouthful that he actually begged me to slow down and be gentle with him. I complied but it wasn’t easy as Didi was becoming more confident as he fucked me and he too lifted one of my legs into the air as he jack-hammered my willing cunt with his virile young cock.

I was covered in sweat and gasping for breath when they finally ‘came’ in my mouth and cunt at exactly the same time.

My clitoris felt as if it would explode at any time if I didn’t do something about it soon.

Then I opened my eyes to see the two old men standing either side of the bed naked. The one with the bushy moustache was stroking a huge cock inches away from my spunk covered face, the other man’s was dangling between his legs. Both cocks were much bigger than any of the boys.

He started to say something in German to me as he rubbed the bulbous tip across my cheek.

Ralf laughed and translated for me, “He thinks that you are the sexiest woman that he ever seen and he would like to fuck you!”

I held my hand out and wrapped my fingers around the wrinkled shaft, drawing it to my mouth. His bell-end was as wide as Didi’s but it must have been at least 2 inches longer. I sucked and slurped like my life depended on it, hoping that he wasn’t going to cum too quickly as I really wanted to feel this thing inside my eager twat.

The next thing that I knew was that the other old man was licking my spunk covered pussy. His tongue felt like velvet as it glided over my blood engorged labia sending mild electric shocks to my brain.

My hand began rubbing the cock that was in my mouth in time to the other mans administrations to my tingling cunt.

I knew that I should stop but it felt so good in my mouth and the tonguing that I was getting was ‘out of this world’.

For once in my life I let my brain decide what to do and I virtually threw the cock away from my head as I lay spread-eagled on the small bed as my new lover did things with his tongue that I didn’t know possible.

As my orgasm built up and deflated I began tugging at my nipples nearly pulling them off my tits I was getting so worked up.

Then he did it! My head and body were contorting as if I was having a fit when he finally flicked my throbbing clit with the tip of his tongue.

“AaaaaaagggggGGGGHHHHHYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!” I screamed (in my head!) As a spine snapping orgasm tore through my body followed by tiny orgasm after tiny orgasm until I nearly passed out.

When my ‘moment’ subsided I realised that everyone in the room was laughing at me. It took a few seconds but when I focussed my eyes the old man was wiping his face and I could feel that the bed was now damp.

I had relaxed so much during my intense orgasm that I’d totally let go – pissing all over the poor guys face!

Embarrassed – I covered my face. I needn’t have worried, both men were laughing and the one with the bushy moustache appeared to be congratulating his friend.

As his friend continued wiping his face with a towel the other one knelt between my splayed legs and aimed his huge rocket in the direction of my trembling pussy.

Smiling, he gently placed my thighs onto his forearms and lifted my hips into the air making me rest on my shoulders.

The boys were all very quiet now as they watched the tip of his monster touched the outer lips of my stretched cunt without any help.

Grinning now he muttered something that made Ralf and Mark smile as the fat knob eased its’ path into my well fucked hole.

My breaths were getting shorter as I anticipated the next move. Oh FUCK! I wasn’t disappointed! Every inch of his fabulous cock seemed to find new parts of my vagina that had never been fucked before.

At first he was slow and gentle as he let my hole acclimatise to the size, then when he sensed that I was relaxing he began to increase the speed and ferocity of our fucking. My legs were now dangling over my face as his fat old cock battered my insides as it tried to get into my stomach. I had never felt anything as wonderful or as painful in all of my life. I gasped and grunted and moaned and gasped again as he fucked the living daylights out of me.

“Oh yes…oh, oh…fucking Hell! Oh yes, that’s so big, that’s so fucking big!” I chanted like a mantra.

Then with a chuckle and a wheeze he sent his cock deep into my body one final time; filling my married hole with yet more German cum. He remained stock still; resting on his weight on his hands as jet after jet he squirted his juices deep inside my body. He gently relaxed his position and slowly released my legs until, trembling; they fell by his sides into the puddle of cold piss from earlier.

The man moved backwards pulling his long fat cock out of my soaking cunt until; with a ‘plop’ our bodies were finally separated.

Mag58
Mag58
2,746 Followers