Holiday Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

I lay gasping for breath again, staring at his glistening cock. Wondering how I had managed to get all of it into my once tight hole.

“Andrea…Andrea!” Didi startled me.

In a daze I looked at him as the old man climbed off the bed.

“He wants to know if he can fuck you in the doggy position.” He asked in a matter of fact manner, pointing to the other old man.

In the cold light of day he must have been over 70 and was quite a bit fatter than his friend, but he had given me the most glorious orgasm so it would have been rude not to oblige him.

Every muscle and joint in my body ached as I manouvered onto my hands and knees and rested my head on the pillow as I prepared myself for my final shafting of the afternoon. When I spread my legs apart from him I felt copious amounts of excess cum dribble out of my stretched hole onto the bed, making the boys laugh.

The old man shuffled behind me on the bed patting my bum cheeks as he nudged his cock between my cheeks. My cunt was hanging wide open from the hammering that it had taken in the last hour, yet it still took my breath away when his man-meat snaked inside.

He grabbed a hip with one hand and squeezed my arse cheeks with the other as he rammed into me as hard and fast as possible making me grunt and gasp like earlier.

I was shaking my head and trying to meet each thrust of his with one of my own when I suddenly felt a ‘thwack’ on my arse cheek, then another, then another. The bastard was spanking me as he fucked me!

When the initial shock wore off my arse stung like Holy Hell!

Thwack, thwack, thwack! The smacks got faster and harder, making me bite the pillow as I felt yet another orgasm building up inside my clitoris.

Thwack, thwack he carried on spanking as hard he was fucking me.

Shit! I could feel my getting unbelievably wetter with every smack.

Without thinking I grabbed one of my tits and slid the other under my belly until I was frigging my clit like a crazy woman! My fingers were getting soaked with my love juice and spunk which was oozing out of my cavernous hole.

I was furiously rubbing my clit, desperately trying to make myself cum, as he moved his hand from my hip.

I hardly noticed as he was still paddling my arse with the other hand and pounding my pussy until I felt some pressure on my anus.

“NOOOOOOO!” I squealed as a stubby finger penetrated my virgin arsehole, “NOOOO, stop thhaaaatt!”

Of course he ignored me and dug deeper pressing onto the membrane until I felt him touch his cock. My head was spinning as the thwacks on my arse cheeks got harder and faster as he furiously pounded my cunt and arsehole until he suddenly exploded inside my cunt as yet another amazing heart – stopping orgasm took my breath away.

The German boys were laughing and chattering as they left the room leaving me lying in the mess of spunk, sweat and piss. My tits and cunt were aching but all I could really feel was my stinging arse cheeks as I clambered off the bed and gathered up my clothing.

“You may want to use our bathroom,” Ralf whispered as I picked up my sodden bikini pants, “before you return to your husband.”

I nodded and limped into the small shower.

The warm soapy water felt wonderful as it cascaded down my abused body. My skin tingled as I washed their caked cum off my tanned torso. I was as quick as possible, making sure that there would be as few telltale signs of my debauchery as possible.

Slightly embarrassed now, I smiled at the boys and their new older friends as Mark opened the door for me to leave.

“Will we see you again in the morning?” Ralf asked hopefully.

“Perhaps.” I whispered as I blew a kiss.

My pussy and arsehole ached like nothing I’d ever known before as I hobbled along the corridor hoping that Rob would still be ill.

Thankfully he was still asleep when I entered my own apartment. I showered again and dressed in very loose dress, leaving my knickers off, as I couldn’t bear to feel anything touch my tender pussy.

Day 6

Rob was well enough to join me by the pool the following day, and by leaving for breakfast earlier than usual I missed the boys at breakfast.

At 6.30, just as we were preparing to get dressed for dinner there was a knock on the door.

My stomach turned and my heart raced as Rob opened the door. One of the girls from reception was carrying a huge bouquet of lilies for me. The note read, ‘to Andrea, thanks for a fantastic holiday, sadly we must return to Germany this evening and will never see you again.’ And all five boys had signed it.

Yet again this only confirmed to my husband that they must have been gay.

2 Months Later.

I was watching my favourite soap opera when Rob called for me from his den. I nonchalantly walked upstairs expecting him to show me yet another picture of a car that he wanted to buy.

My jaw dropped to the floor as he turned the screen to face me.

“Recognise anybody?” he whispered.

On the screen in perfect colour was a picture of me sucking Didi’s young cock.

“Oh shit!” I gasped.

Robbed clicked the mouse again – another picture, this time I was smiling as I licked his knob.

Click – picture, click – picture. I was stunned into silence. The bastards had been taking photos and I had been oblivious to it.

As the last picture of me with a mouthful of cum filled the screen, Rob moved his chair back exposing his erect cock.

Grinning he asked, “Is there something that you want to tell me?”

Andrea.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers