Holiday Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything you like babe." Kate purrs.

Without a word, I kick off my runners, shed my shirt and pants, before slipping out of my boxers. My thick seven inch cock hard and erect.

Kate licks her lips and goes to move forward. Her intent very clear, to take me in her mouth, but for now I have other plans. Gently I push her back down, positioning myself on top of her. Slipping one leg between her now throbbing thighs as we become entangled.

All the time kissing and teasing her. As I slowly and softly rub my cock across her pussy. I can smell the musky odour of her excitement. Kate desperately thrusts and grinds back. Now panting and pleading. "Oh baby please...oh baby..."

I continue my little dance, my cock protected from her demanding wet pussy, by a pair of sexy pink panties.

In one practised move, I pop off her pink bra taking first one then the other of her aroused nibbles into my mouth.

"Oh god yes" she hisses, her breathing now coming in short gasps

First one, then the other, while all the time continuing my little cock dance.

Kate tries to thrust and grind, but I am controlling the tempo. "Oh baby please...please..." Kate has now gone from pleading, to begging. I can feel her body as it starts to shake. Kate's eyes fly open. "Oh fuck...Oh fuck...I am cuming..." Kates cries as her first climax invades her body.

It takes her a good minute or two, to regain her composure. When she has, I tip her up, hook my fingers into the top of her panties, pulling them down past her knees and over her ankles.

Kate invitingly spreads her legs, exposing her wet and swollen pussy.

Again I take control, rolling Kate onto her side and sliding in behind her. Lifting her leg slightly, then slowly pushing my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes..." Kate happily says. 'Oh yes..." While again trying to thrust and grind but with little success as I remain in control. I remain buried deep inside of her, unmoving.

Slowly I pull back, then pause. Then even slower, push forward, Kate has now conceded control. I keep up this very slow rhythm, while kissing her neck and gently playing with her breasts.

Kate is quiet but her breathing is becoming short again. Reaching for Kate's hand I move it down between her legs, whispering in her ear, encouraging her to enhance her own pleasure. Immediately Kate starts to work her clit. As Kate's breathing becomes more laboured, I increase my rhythm.

Kate is no longer quiet. "Oh Joe I love your cock... Your big beautiful fat cock...Fuck me Joe...Fuck me..." Slap, slap, slap I increase the tempo. Oh Joe...Oh Joe...oh yeah...I am cuming ...I am cuming baby." As I feel Kate's pussy tighten around my cock, I explode in side her.

Exhausted, we lay in each other's arms as sleep finds us.

I awake to the feeling of Kate's warm hot mouth gently teasing my cock. All I can do is look down and smile, content with the world.

Kate looks up at me, removing her lips from around my cock, she smiles. "Morning Babe." Before gently taking the head of my cock back into her willing mouth.

Kate is amazing at sucking cock. As she slides her mouth up and down my cock, each time taking a little more. At the same time, she sucks and swirls her tongue with a well practice technique.

It is not long before I feel the excitement build deep down within my balls. It is not going to take much more and I will be cuming. Sensing this, Kate takes things to another level, if that is at all possible.

With a loud throaty growl. "Ahhhh." I cum in my ex-wife's mouth.

Kate smiles, licking her lips as she crawls up my body, planting a sloppy kiss, smack on my lips. Kate has done a good job of swallowing all my cum, but I can still taste the salty residue, as she comes in for a second kiss. No cum kisses, no blow jobs, she had more than once joked.

As I go to roll Kate over and return the favour, she gently pushes away, sliding out of bed. It is plain to see Kate is happy, she again has that impish grin spread all over her face. "I'm just going to grab a quick shower, then I will fix us some breakfast." She beams.

By the time I have showered, I find Kate in the kitchen, holding two cups of steaming black coffee.

She is still glowing. "Flour; eggs; milk and sugar. Four ingredient, that's all you need for pancakes. You know how many you have?" She asks a little sarcastically, as she raises her eyebrows.

I innocently give a little shrug.

"One! Sugar. Well there is milk, but it's off..." She is trying to be judgemental, but it simply isn't working. However as to make her point, she hands me the black coffee.

"Cosi e vita." I say.

"That is life." Kate mimics.

There is a comfortable silence between us, before Kate says. "Let's go pick up the girls from mums and we can go out for a family breakfast."

Kate has read my face. "What?" she demands with more than a little apprehension.

"Kate, I am not sure that is a good idea." The silence between us has now become very uncomfortable, as Kate glares at me. "I know they are still young, but I don't want to confuse them."

"Confuse them." Kate barks.

"Yes. About us being together." It sounds lame and it isn't exactly what I mean to say. It is quickly becoming clear last night was a mistake.

Kates angry. "So it is all right to fuck me because you are horny, but not have breakfast with your family. You think I am some kind of slut. You hate me... Oh god that's it, you hate me." Kate is working herself into a real state.

I reach out and take her hand but she rips it from my grasp. "Don't touch me." She scowls.

I take a deep breath, knowing I am going to regret what I am about to say. "Kate I love you. You are the most amazing, beautiful and intelligent woman I have ever met. An amazing mother to our two girls..."

I pause, because now I am going to kick her in the guts, I am not trying to be hurtful, it is simply the truth. To make it worse, Kate already knows what I am about to say. "But Kate I will never be able to find my way back to you. Never."

Kate angrily turns to leave, I reach out and take her hand. Kate tries to snatch it away, I gently but firmly hold on.

Turning on me and with uncontrolled rage, Kate demands that I let her go. Then violently swinging hard with her other hand, dragging her nails across my face. Startled, I let her go. Kate stands in front of me, shaking, with her fists curled into tight little balls.

I am a little unnerved, but still manage to calmly say. "Kate I would hate it if we can't be friends. Kate I am sorry...You were right, I was horny... That's no way to treat a friend...I'm sorry." I stop talking, because now I am only babbling.

Kate grabs up her handbag, turns and heads for the door again. "Fuck you Joe...Fuck you!"

Stopping at the door, her back towards me, before turning back and heading directly for me. Dropping her bag, Kate presses herself hard against me. Angrily and passionately kissing me at the same time, if that is possible. Before once again turning and heading for the door. Her parting shot. "Fuck you Joe."

The following Thursday when I turn up at Kate's house, I am met by Debbie, the girl from across the street, who sometimes baby sits the girls. Kate it nowhere to be seen.

Sunday at Henson Park, I am met with a hard and enquiring glare from Gloria but nothing is said and we soon fall into our comfortable routine of watching the girls, chatting, then ice cream.

The following mid-week, again I am met at the door by Debbie and there is no sign of Kate. I would be lying if I said I wasn't upset. I try to tell myself 'that is life' but with little conviction.

The following Saturday, when I call for the girls, Kate is there to meet me. Things still remain tense but civil. I have planned to take the girls to the zoo and they are excited when I tell them. Kate is right, we are a family. I mouth the words so the girls do not hear. "We would...I would love it, if you would come."

Kate takes her time, before finally giving a little nod, "Yes."

We have a great day, a long and exhausting day, but a great day. Charlotte is a sleep in my arms, when I carry her through the front door of Kate's house. I take both girls up and put them straight to bed.

I find Kate in the kitchen. "Joe we need to talk."

Of course Kate is right, we share two amazing little girls. We need to find a way of both being divorced and a family at the same time.

I walk over to the fridge and grab a beer, holding one up to Kate, but she shakes her head. Then I join Kate at the table.

Kate has a little jibe at me "Joe, our girls aren't confused, they are really smart. They get that from their mother." But she says it with a smile. Then Kate reaches across and takes the beer from my hand, taking a large swallow, then casually handing it back.

Kate continues, more serious now. "They know mummy and daddy live in different houses. As they get older we will explain to them why. When the time is right, I will tell them what a fool I was and why you could never find your way back to me."

Not quite sure what to say, I nod. "Ok"

For a second time, Kate shares my beer. She now has that impish grin again and I know I should be concerned. "Joe did you really mean what you said about being friends?"

"Yes I did." I say.

"Mmm...You know I believe you, when you say, you will never find your way back to me..." Kate pauses and there is a long silence between us. There really isn't too much I can say, to that.

"Of course I don't except it." Kate finishes.

I guess it is the tension, but this causes me to break out in laughter. I hold up my hand as I try to contain myself. "Sorry Kate..." but my laughter continues.

"So you think that's funny?" Kate smiles.

"No..." I say, finally gaining a little control.

"Well if you find that funny, you are going to find this fucking hilarious." Kate declares, but still with that beautiful smile on her face. "Friends right?"

"Friends" I beam.

"Friends with benefits." Kate says. Before I can answer, Kate straddles me, planting a long wet kiss, smack on my kisser. Hops back off and heads for the stairs. Casually saying. "I am off to bed, let yourself out. Oh, and Joe, we love you.

The following Thursday night after the girls are in bed, Kate sits me down and explains what friends with benefits actually means.

"You can date and see anyone you please, one of the horny house wives, it is none of my business. If you chose to tell them about me, is between them and you." Kate pauses and I give a little nod. I see no point in telling her there is no one else and unlikely to be any time soon.

Kate continues. "However when you are out with me, you are out with me and I do not expect them to be intruding into my time." She refrains from saying 'Understand Mr.' she doesn't have to, her eyes say it all.

"And for you?" I ask. "Same rules apply?"

"No!" Kate emphatically replies. "Because of my past, the rules for me are different. I will never ever keep a secret from you again. If one day I meet someone, then we won't be able to do friends with benefits, I will never cheat again."

The following Saturday night, dinner is at Acquerello's, fortified by a lot of red wine. No dancing, it is straight back to my little apartment, where the fucking is wild and uninhibited, lasting into the wee hours of the morning.

Late Sunday morning I wake Kate by licking and teasing her pussy. I soon have her purring and it is not to long before Kate has a handful of my hair. Screaming. "Ohhh...You fucking bastard...I was a sleep." As she starts to cum, bucking and riding my face.

This time I am prepared and have even add a fifth ingredient. By the time Kate is showered, I have hot coffee and blueberry pancakes on the table. So begins, our friends with benefits.

I had asked Kate if she would like to join us at the park, but she said if I didn't mind she would take a rain check. Two ten and I am a little late in getting there. I find Gloria on the park bench, while the girls play.

"Sorry I am Late." I apologise.

"That's ok darling." Gloria's face glows. She seems to really enjoy her time with the girls and me.

I guess it has always be obvious where Kate and Holly get their beauty from. I am not sure why I say it. "You know, you have incredibly beautiful eyes. When they are alive and sparkling like today ...Wow. No wonder Kate and Holly are so beautiful."

As I would expect, the very classy Gloria remains unfazed. "Well thank you kind sir."

So when I say. "Their boobs, too."

Gloria replies with a little laugh. "Well I am pleased you noticed" but she is not quite as composed.

I stop flirting with my mother in-law for the moment. "I need coffee. Would you like some?" I ask.

"Yes please. White with one...But Joe no sugar for you, I am not sure if I could take it, if you were any sweeter today." Now it is Gloria's turn to laugh.

I am soon back with coffee and we sip in silence. I notice Gloria continually rubbing her feet. "Sore feet?" I ask.

"Yes. I stupidly wore new shoes to work on Friday. You would be surprised how much time teachers spend on their feet." With that, she gives them another rub.

I pat my lap, and Gloria looks at me over the top of her coffee, raising her eyebrows questionably.

"I give an amazing foot massage. Big hands." I say. Holding up my hands.

Without a word, Gloria swings around, leans back and lands her feet into my lap. I go to work and I am really good at this. It is not long before I am getting, "Mmm...God Joe you are good at this."

Having been at it for a good ten minutes, Gloria has gone quiet. I look over, thinking she may have gone to sleep. Her eyes are closed and she has a very satisfied look on her face. I also notice her skirt has ridden up, exposing a pair of white panties and a very distinctive camel toe, just like Holly's.

Gloria again begins to purr. "Mmm...Joe that is so, so nice."

Now feeling a little guilty about staring at my mother in-laws panties. I say with a little self-conscious laugh. "Gloria, you know you are flashing me your panties."

Without a word, Gloria calmly adjusts her skirt, while I continue her foot massage. After a minute or two, Gloria nonchalantly says. "Just as well I am wearing panties then."

When it comes to flirting, it is mother in-law one, son in-law nil. The rest of the afternoon, including the ice cream, seems somewhat bland after that.

Well once again I fall into a comfortable routine. Saturday nights it is friends with benefits. Sometimes dinner and dancing, always fucking. Every second Sunday is spent with Gloria and the girls, where the foot massage has now become a regular part of the afternoon. Gloria for the most part is careful not to flash me her panties, however at times she either forgets or maybe deliberately exposes herself.

Four months on and it is Saturday night. Kate and I have been out to a Tim McGraw concert, what a night.

Kate now lays motionless on top of me, having just cum. My hard seven inch cock still buried deep inside of her. "Joe I need a favour?" She asks.

I roll her over in one fluid motion, my cock never leaving her hot wet pussy. Kate wraps her legs tightly around me. "And you think this is the best time to ask?" I say, as I slowly start to slide my cock back and forth.

"Yes...Mmm that's nice." Kate giggles.

"So?"

"So what...? Oh Joe, you are so good at this." Kate seems to be having trouble concentrating.

"What's the favour?" I ask.

"Oh. I need you to take me on a date." Kate gasps.

I do not plan to make this easy for her, so I fall into a well-practised rhythm. Three long slow strokes, followed by three short sharp ones aimed at her 'G' spot. That I know will soon have her cuming.

"Oh fuck me Joe...fuck me..." Kate now wails as she starts to buck and thrust.

"A date." I say.

"Yes...yes...yes..."Kate howls. "A date. Oh Joe I am nearly there...Harder Joe harder." With one final scream Kate is cuming, taking me with her.

We lay there, both spent, before I say. "I thought that's what we have been doing. Going out on dates, before coming home and fucking our brains out."

"No Joe this would be a proper date. You will have to be my partner and not my friend with benefits."

I simply do not understand the difference, so Kate explains it to me. "It is the big Law Society dinner. If I go alone, every sleaze ball, both single and married will be grabbing at my ass. If you take me, I will be introducing you as my partner or I may even use the word husband."

"Oh I see." I say, even though I am not sure that I do.

Kate gently reaches up and strokes my face. "Joe it won't be just you and me. You will need to be loving and attentive, in front of the world. My world."

"That could get confusing." The minute the words were out of my mouth I wish I hadn't said them.

Kate lovingly looks at me. "It's ok Joe, I understand why you can't do it."

I smile. "Actually I look really good in a dinner suit and black tie. James Bond." I say with a smoky voice. With that I am duly rewarded.

Friday night, three weeks later, and it is the Law Society's night of nights. Thinking it probably isn't a great idea to turn up in my old truck. I go all out, hiring a limo and driver. It's the new Lincoln Continental, what a sweet ride.

"Nice car." Is all Kate says. Women!

Kate is stunning. Her hair is down. She is wearing a long red dress. The straps cross over the front and so no cleavage at all. There is a split up the front that ends high up on the thigh, a little risqué, I am sure it is going to get the odd pulse racing. However all in all, reasonably conservative. Again three inch heals causing her to tower over me.

We are a little late, Kate gives me the run down. We are to do the rounds together. Me looking handsome but intimidating. Then I can find a quiet corner and a cold beer. Kate has to do a little more, brown noising, but will keep circling back to me. If I see her give the signal, I am to come and save her.

All is going to plan. Kate has circled back and just left me for the third time. So far no signal, so no need for James Bond.

You know it just couldn't last. I hear the angry growl. "What the fuck are you doing hear." It's Kate's father, the Judge and he is about to make a scene.

From out of know where, Kate is by my side. "Hello daddy" She sweetly says, while taking my arm.

"Still growling and snarling. "What the fuck is this cunt doing here?" The judge really doesn't like me.

"Joe is doing me a favour. He is my date, my very handsome and sexy date." Kate really didn't have to add that last part. Poor old Judge Banks, is starting to go red in the face.

The Judge is just about to continue his rant, when Gloria walks straight past him. Wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a soft kiss right on my lips. "How is my favourite son in-law?" She huskily purrs.

I find myself blushing and stammering for words. The Judge knows when he is beat and heads off mumbling to himself.

Kate says. "Thanks Mum."

Gloria looks Kate and I, up then down. "So?" she smiles.

"No 'so' Mum. Joe is just doing me a favour. I needed a hot date and I volunteered him." Kate says.

As to change the subject, I say. "Wow, Gloria you look amazing tonight. That dress. Wow."

I get a loving smile. "Thank you darling. You want to know the secret?" She then leans forward and whispers in my ear. Before kissing Kate and heading off to placate the judge.

"So what's the secret?" Kate asks.

"Secret?" I echo. After a little silence. "Oh the dress. No panties."

Kate looks at me in stunned silence.

"Long story" I say.

Before we can take it any further. Kate lets out a muffled little cry. "Oh shit." She has seen something behind me.

Turning, across the room I see Holly and Stephen Nicolls. However they both seem oblivious to us.