Holiday Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate is shaking. 'Joe please...I am so sorry. Holly said they weren't coming." Like her sister Holly is also a lawyer. I hadn't even given it a thought that they might be here.

"Kate it is ok" I say calmer than I actually feel. "Let me take my beautiful date out to dance."

Kate seems not to hear me, all the time watching Holly and Nicolls. I take her by the hand and lead her onto the dance floor.

It is inevitable that they will eventually see us. We have just come off the dance floor, and Holly starts to head our way. As her husband makes to follow, Holly turns and they seem to have words. Before Holly heads over on her own.

"Joe..." Is all Holly gets out, before she starts to tremble, her face loses all its colour. Just as her legs begin to sag, I take her in my arms. Holly clings to me, trembling.

Stephen Nicolls hurriedly starts to make his way towards us. "Joe...Joe" Kate repeats. "Take Holly out on to the dance floor. Let me deal with Stephen."

I know if Nicolls comes over and I am still here, things are not going to end well. So I take Holly out to dance. Holly has gained a little composure but still clings to me. We slowly move to the music, Holly has her face buried into my neck.

Finally Holly looks into my eyes, then softly smiles. "Sorry Joe, I just wanted to come over and say hello."

"Hello" I smile back. As we continue to move slowly to the music. A strained silence now between us.

Before Holly whispers. "I hate it, that I am not in your life. I miss being your favourite sister."

"Only sister." I grin.

Holly's eyes sparkle, as she nervously bites her bottom lip. "Favourite sister." She corrects me like she has done a hundred times before. There is now a very comfortable and familiar silence between us.

Eventually I say. "Let's get back." Holly looks concerned, but says nothing. "It's ok darling." I reassured, as I take my beautiful sister in-law by the hand, leading her over to were Kate and her husband are standing.

As we arrive Holly turns, wraps her arms around me, before kissing me like she had that night on the ship. Tonight Nicolls doesn't look as smug.

Turning and smiling at her sister, Holly says. "So?"

Kate laughs. "Christ you are as bad as mother. There is no 'so'. Joe is just doing me a favour. I needed a hot date and I volunteered him."

"So, no 'so'." Holly seems to be having fun.

"We are just friends..." Kate pauses, then looks directly at Stephen Nicolls, before adding. "Friends with benefits."

Holly smiles and gives us the old raised eyebrows look. Before saying. "Ok then." She then takes her husband by the hand, dragging him off to find her mother and the Judge.

It is now my turn to be giving Kate a questioning look. Her response is to simply take me by the hand and lead me back on to the dance floor, where for the next good while she rubs herself up against my rock hard cock.

Kate does one last round of brown noising, before we say our good nights.

As we go through the door at Kate's house, we are met by Debbie, who has been babysitting the girls. "Have they been good?" Kate asks.

"Angles" Debbie replies.

"Would you like Joe to walk you home?" Kate offers.

"No. I am fine, thank you Mrs. Jackson." Debbie says before heading off home.

Kate then decides we need just one last drink. Kate is sitting on the kitchen table staring at me, as I casually lean against the kitchen bench. "So" Kate says.

"There is no 'so', remember." I tease.

"So" Kate continues. "This long story. You remember the one... The one about my mother and no panties." Kate continues to stare at me but manages it with a somewhat, silly grin on her face.

So I tell Kate about my flirting with her mum. About how I had told Gloria that both she and Holly had got their beautiful eyes from her. Then the comment about Gloria's tits. Finally about the ongoing foot massages, including the accidental flashing and Gloria's comment, 'lucky she was wearing panties.'

By now Kate is laughing out loud, with tears running down her face. "So, so..." She says but that is all she can get out. At last she regains some composure. I then watch as she pulls up that beautiful red dress she is wearing, hooks her fingers into her panties and in one smooth motion, slides them off. "So joe, do you think it would look like this?" She purrs, as she spreads her legs.

Without a word, I move forward and plant my head between those beautiful legs. It is not to long before I have Kate's full attention. "Yes baby, just there...Mmm..." Kate softly moans. It takes a little while longer, before I have her really excited. "Oh yeah...Oh fuck yeah..." Kate is trying to be quiet but with little success. Now Kate is thrusting and riding my face. "Fuck I am going to cum..." she screams. With that, her body starts to shake and her pussy gushes her hot sticky cum all over my face.

Kate lays back on the kitchen table and I hurriedly remove my pants. Moving forward, I press my cock against Kate's very wet pussy. Kate sits up and wraps her legs around me, pulling me forward, causing my cock to bury itself, deep inside her. Kate rewards me with a satisfied little gasp. "Oh god."

I fall into a steady rhythm, long full strokes. Kate leans forward, whispering in my ear. "I hope you are not thinking about my mother." I wasn't, but now I am, shit!

I start to fuck Kate hard. Slap, slap, slap. 'Fuck me harder baby... Fuck me harder..." Kate encourages.

"Kate, I am going to cum." I grunt. With that I shot my hot cum into Kate's welcoming pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Kate wails as she joins me.

Kate again lays back on the kitchen table, legs spread apart, cum leaking out of her. Looking up at me she laughs. "You can fuck off now."

"So, no 'so'." I say.

"No, 'so'." She replies with a loving smile.

Pulling on my pants, I lean forward and kiss my wife. Fuck did I just think that. 'My wife' I mean my ex-wife. My friend. That's how I leave her. Laying back on the kitchen table, legs spread apart, cum leaking out of her pussy.

As I leave, Kate calls out. "Thank you Joe. We love you."

"See you tomorrow night, friend." I reply.

Sunday is spent at the park, with Gloria and my two girls.

It is Tuesday night and Mindy has TJ doing god knows what, but that leaves me, having to go to Al's Diner, to give them a quote on some renovation work. As I am leaving, I literally run into Holly.

"Sorry" I say, before releasing it is my beautiful sister in-law.

"Joe." Holly beams, throwing her arms around me, for a big hug. "You on your own?" She asks, looking around.

'Yep, just me."

'Good. I could do with some company. Buy me a drink... and don't tell me that you are going to make me drink a lone." Holly grins.

I get Holly a Vodka Pina Colada and a light beer for myself. Then sit down, preparing myself to be grilled about Kate and friends with benefits. Twenty minutes later, having explained it to Holly, as Kate had explained it to me. Then giving her way to much detail, with what has been going on, than I had intended.

Holly drains the last of her second Vodka Pina Colada, waving the empty glass. "One more please." She says.

A third cocktail for Holly and a second beer for me. It is now my turn to ask the questions. "So young lady, how come you are out drinking on your own, with an incredibly handsome man that is not your husband?"

I am surprised to see Holly blush, as she giggles. "Stephen is in New York. Goes up Tuesday morning and is back Thursday night. Has done for the last two weeks."

I am tempted to say girlfriend, but would never intentionally hurt Holly. So I say. "Buying Manhattan, is he?"

"Not all of it." Holly manages to say with a straight face.

Not quite sure how, but this leads to us talking about my little flat and now Holly wants to see it. Fifteen minutes later, we are walking through my front door. Where upon, Holly gives herself the tour.

Beaming, she says. "Joe, it is really nice." Holly is not drunk but she has a good buzz going. "Joe...Am I still your sister?"

Moving forward, I wrap my arms around her. "Yes and you always will be." I say with really sincerity.

I watch as Holly bites her bottom lip. I have seen this many times, she does it when she is nervous. "So, it isn't going to be to strange, fucking your sister, is it?" She asks.

"What?" I am not sure I have heard her.

"I want to fuck you Joe."

"Holly you don't have to do that. Baby there is no need for you to feel guilty. Just because he fucked my wife..." that's as far as I get.

Holly presses her lips to mine. "Joe. I want to fuck you." Then again she kisses me. Holly drops to her knees and frees my cock, before taking it into her mouth. I should, but I do nothing to stop her. I though no one could possibly suck cock better than Kate, I am wrong.

After a few minutes, she stops. "Joe I promise I will finish that before the night is over, but now I want you to take me to bed."

Leading the beautiful Holly into my bedroom, I take my time to undress her, much the same as I had with Kate. As I begin to eat her bald pussy, Holly moans. "Joe."

Holly takes a lot longer than Kate to get excited, but when she does she is just as vocal. "Oh fuck...Oh fuck...Please... Please..." Finally Holly starts to buck and ride my face just like her sister. 'Oh baby I am cuming...Ohhhh..." Holly cries. If she hadn't told me, I would have soon known, as a huge gush of her wet sticky cum drenches my face, just like her sister.

Holly grabs a hand full of my hair, pulling my face into her pussy. "Please Joe...Please...Please baby don't stop...Please..." Holly begs. It is only a minute or two at most and Holly is cuming again. Just as hard and just as loud as the first time.

Holly remains desperately holding onto my hair, pulling my face into her pussy. "Please Joe...Please...Please baby don't stop...Please..." Holly continues to beg. This time she is immediately cuming again. "Oh...Fuck."

Holly is now very loud. "Cock...I want your cock...Please baby..."

Holly's on her back, legs spread wide, I push the head of my cock gently towards her pussy, but unlike her sister, she does not take me readily or easily.

"Oh shit Joe...Oh shit." Holly cries.

I easy back and gently push forward again. Then easy back, before once again pushing forward. This time with a little pop, Holly's pussy takes the head of my cock. "Oh baby it is so big...Fuck." Holly moans.

Remaining still for a short time, before pushing forward, then pulling back. I fall into a very gentle and slow rhythm. Finally, Holly is taking all of me.

Holly starts to pant. "Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh..."

Once I feel Holly is comfortable, I change to what I know best. Three long full strokes, followed by three short sharp strokes aimed at her 'G' spot. I am just back to the 'G' spot for the third time and Holly is cuming again. Holly begins to tremble and I feel her muscles tighten around my cock. Arching her back and throwing her head back. "Oh baby..." She screams as once again her pussy floods.

My experience with Holly now tells me not to stop. Three long strokes, followed by three short strokes. Holly cums three more times, before she collapses seemingly spent.

It is a good five minutes before Holly smiles up at me. I think we are probably done for the night, maybe she will finish that blow job as promised, but done for the night. I am wrong.

Holly gets on her knees and drops her head right down. "Take me Joe..." Holly pleads.

Getting behind the beautiful Holly, this time she takes my cock easily. I sense she needs to be taken hard and fast, I drive my cock into her. Holly starts to cry out. "Fuck the slut, Joe...Fuck the slut..."

Reaching forward I take a handful of her hair and gently pull. Holly's reaction is immediate as she starts to ram her ass back every time I driver forward. This time I am determined to cum with her. As her pussy tightens around my cock and Holly whimper's "Oh baby...Oh baby..." I shot my steaming load into her.

Holly falls forward, legs apart, cum dripping from her pussy. "Thank you" She murmurs.

The sun shines brightly through my bedroom window. I look across lustfully at the goddess lying next to me in bed. All five foot eleven of her. With her flowing long blonde hair, full figured body, with all those magnificent curves in exactly the right places.

Ever so gently I run my fingers over her pussy lips and opening. Before settling on her magic button. Giving it a little flick, then so, so slowly starting to circle it with my finger. Her purring has now changed to a low moan. Her breathing is now more of a pant.

Rolling on to her side, giving me the perfect view of those DD breasts. Her nipples are standing up, making it more than obvious that she is aroused.

Holly smiles, before looking at my hard cock. Reaching out, she gently strokes it. "God Joe, it is so fucking big. That bitch of sister, never said." She laughs.

Without another word, Holly leans over and takes it in her mouth and does not stop, until she makes me cum, swallowing every drop. Then suddenly she is out of bed and in the shower. Throwing on her clothes, kissing me goodbye, then out the door. Calling over her shoulder. "Girl needs to work. Love you Joe."

My mind is a buzz. Confused is an understatement. Just after mid-day Kate rings. Saturday, there is going to be a girl's night out. Husbands, boyfriends and friends are expected to turn up around nine to join the fun. Would I be ok with that? Also would Thursday night suit, for me to come over and see the girls?

Kate and I are friends with benefits, so why am I feeling so guilty. Well I already know the answer, it is Holly and not just a horny house wife. So even though the girl's night out, sounds like a date, just like the Law Society dinner, I say yes. Plus an extra day before I have to face Kate suits me just fine.

It is nine o'clock and there is a knock at my door. Fuck, the only person who visits me is Kate. I can only hope she hasn't spoken to Holly. I open the door, to be met by the beautiful Holly.

"No submissive slut tonight. I want to make passionate and sensual love." She declares. Then she is in my arms kissing me. I don't even give it a second though, as I lead her to my bed.

Thursday night Kate isn't there, she is caught up at work. With Debbie's help I feed and get the girl's ready for bed. Just as I am about to leave, I get a texted from Kate. 'Thank you Joe. We love you.'

Saturday night is a real surprise, I cannot remember the last time I had such a good time. For the first time, we spend the night at Kate's house, and eat breakfast as a family.

Tuesday, Holly is once again on my door step. This time Holly brings her dominate side, well without the big pink strap on cock thankfully. It is just like fucking Kate.

Wednesday night Holly and I go out for dinner and finally talk. I ask if she and Stephen have an open marriage. They don't, she is cheating on him. This is the first time that she has cheated. Why? Holly doesn't believe it is guilt or simply lust. Not love but a connection. We are not friends with benefits, this is a short but torrid affair. I am not sure I understand or believe all that but say nothing.

Finally we talk about Kate. "You are still in love with my sister." Holly says rather than asks.

"Yes...Yes I am." Is my simply answer to a complicated question.

"But you will never be able to find your way back to her." Again she states rather than asks.

I look questionably at Holly, without saying a word.

"Kate and I talk..."She hesitates before continuing. "But not about everything."

I know Holly's next question, is going to be why? However I wait until she asks.

"So why can't you find your way back Joe? You love her and I know Kate loves you."

"Holly the answer is simple. The three of you went out of your way to humiliate me. All my married life I was a cuckold! Holly, you all love your life style, but how can you say Kate loved me." I can't hide the anger in my voice. I thought I had put all that behind me. Seems that I haven't.

Holly's answer is simple. She takes me home and makes love to me. "Joe, we may or may not always be lovers. But Joe, I will always love you. I will always be your sister." She continued to whisper.

For the first time in a long while, Kate and I do not do the Saturday night with benefits. There is a family celebration happening at the Bank's residence. Kate is bold enough to invite me and to quote Kate 'I don't give a flying fuck what dad thinks.' However given my friendship with Gloria and my new relationship with Holly, I figure it would be best if I politely decline.

Sunday morning I am waiting at Henson Park and Gloria is running late. When Gloria finally arrives she is carrying two cups of coffee. "Sorry." She says. As she offers me one of the cups.

'Thanks" I say, accepting the coffee. Then add an inquisitive look.

"You don't want to know..." She laughs. "You know it is all your fucking fault." But she is still laughing.

"All my fault!" I echo, as I hold up my hands in mock surrender, but join in Gloria's laughter. "God, it must have been some night, for Gloria Bank's to use the 'F' word."

Gloria glares at me. "Fuck you, Joe Jackson." Before a smile invades her beautiful face.

"Ok...Ok, tell me the story."

"Lawyers." She huffs. "Love to pat themselves on the back. Congratulate each other for a job well done, and hand out as many awards to each other as possible..."

"So that's what the celebration was for? One of the girls got an award." I interrupt.

"Super Lawyer rankings. How F'n pompous is that!" Gloria scoffs. "No. Clayton Hamilton the third."

That explains a lot. Clayton Hamilton is the Judges prodigy. From old money, like Stephen Nicolls, tall dark and handsome. Wouldn't surprise me, if he also has a nine inch cock. The Judge has been pushing Hamilton onto Kate, both before and after our marriage.

Gloria continues with her story. "Don is doing his thing, pushing Clayton on to Kate. Well you know that is not going to go well."

I just give a little nod.

"Finally Kate has had enough. Uses the words grubby, sleaze and a few more. Which I didn't think was fair on Clayton. True, but not fair." Gloria cannot help but smile.

"So then there is a fight. How is that my fault?" I ask, but I can see the funny side. The smirk on my face, is met with a frown from Gloria.

Well the Judge is running you down, Kate is having none of that. Then for some reason Stephen thinks he should join in...He really doesn't like you. Well Holly isn't having any of that..."There is a long pauses. "Well, all our guests are suitably embarrassed... The whole thing was a huge mess."

"And this is all my fault?" I ask.

"Yes. You should have been there to control your wife." I know this is not a slip of the tongue from Gloria and she has more to say. So we sit in silence while I wait.

"Are you sleeping with my daughter? Gloria asks, before taking a big mouth full of her coffee.

Which nearly causes her to choke, when I say. "Which one?"

"Which one?" she echo's. "Kate."

"Yes." I simply reply.

"Holly?" I am not sure if it is a question or a statement.

My saying nothing, speaks volumes and provides Gloria with her answer.

"Fuck" Gloria declares.

I know it is not very chivalrous, but I first tell Gloria all about the friends with benefits situation between Kate and me. Then about Holly.

All Gloria says, is. "You have to tell Kate about Holly."

"I know." I nod.

There is a long comfortable silence between friends, as we watch the girls play. So at first I don't hear what Gloria says.

"Joe." She repeats. "Can you tell me what happen been you and Kate..." There is silence, before Gloria says. "Kate has never said a word."

"The photos...I should never have shown you the photos. I am sorry." I apologise.