Holiday Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock shot to attention as she kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth. We broke as Jonathan came back with the beers. Ann was leaning in towards me, looking into my eyes. I began to stroke her leg again and felt her squirm slightly. We kissed again. She was highly aroused now, her breathing getting heavy. My left hand was just under her skirt and very slowly climbing higher. Jonathan was lying next to her so I slid down to lay flat and she followed me. My fingers were just below her panties. She was flat on her back and I continued to caress her thigh. She parted her legs slightly, a sure sign that she is aroused. She turned her face towards me for a kiss but I began kissing and licking her bare arm. My fingers brushed her panties, they were soaked through. I felt her move and looked up to see her and Jonathan kissing passionately. I could see their tongues as they turned their mouths, exploring each other.

She turned back to me and we kissed deeply.

"How far are we going with this?" she whispered in my ear. "How far can I go with Jonathan?"

"As far as you want, I know you want him to fuck you." I replied.

She groaned, kissing me again. She was on fire. I caressed her pussy through her panties as we kissed. She was panting, writhing on the bed.

"I'd better go." said Jonathan.

"You're not going anywhere!" Ann said firmly.

"If anyone wants to stop at any time, they just need to say so, ok?" I said as Ann turned to Jonathan kissing him.

Ann broke the kiss saying: "There's nothing more to say."

They continued kissing and she brought his hand to her breast. I was caressing her back, kissing her shoulder. I traced my hand down her side onto her leg. I could hear their mouths working together. They were getting very passionate now, more urgent. Ann lay back on the bed; Jonathan was up on his elbow kissing her, his other hand was gently stroking her covered breasts. She moved her left hand down and began stroking my cock through my shorts. She turned to me and we began kissing. I saw her right hand tracing the outline of his cock. I was incredibly turned on watching her touch him through his shorts. She managed to get her hand inside my shorts and her caresses were now causing me to lift my hips to match her strokes. Her right hand was now in Jonathans shorts and she was happily playing with both our cocks as she turned form one to the other, kissing us. While she was kissing Jonathan I lifted her top, they stopped kissing while she removed it and then continued on. Jonathan was caressing her breast through her bra. He was not in the least bit forward and seemed to follow what I was doing. I lifted her bra exposing her to him and she undid it, removing it completely. She turned to me and I ran my hand down an up her leg as we kissed. Jonathan was caressing her breasts. I continued caressing her pussy, I had never known her to be this wet before. She tried to push her pussy towards my hand but I pulled it back. I wanted her at our mercy.

Jonathan was now sucking her tits. This had the effect of making her writhe, lifting her hips and she turned to kiss him again. I undid the zip on her skirt and removed it. Her panties were literally dripping pussy juice. I could clearly see her pussy through the material. As I was removing them they tore at one side so I just ripped the other side and threw them on the floor. She was now naked before us. Jonathan and Ann had stopped kissing and he was looking at her beautiful body.

"It's not fair, you are both dressed." she said.

Jonathan and I lost no time in taking off our t shirts and shorts. Neither of us had any underwear on.

Ann stole a glance at Jonathan's cock; it was at least 2 inches bigger than my 8 and very thick. She turned fully towards him, they kissed as her hand stroked his balls and up the length of his cock. They looked good together, her fair skin and his dark skin making a beautiful contrast. They were kissing deeply. He rolled her onto her back and caressed her breasts then on to her tummy and down her leg. Her legs were parted but as he began feeling up her leg again, she spread them wide. There could be no question as to what she wanted. Jonathan obliged and slid his finger along her soaking wet pussy. She arched her back, lifting her pussy to meet his fingers. I was sucking on her breast but she seemed to be unaware of my presence at this stage. She was trying to pull him on top of her but he had other ideas and he began kissing down her neck onto her breasts. He sucked on each nipple in turn while I began kissing her. I felt her tongue lashing around mine, and then she really began to eat my mouth. She was struggling to breathe, moving her body very sexily. She was making purring noises in her throat.

She broke the kiss and her hands reached for Jonathan's head and pulled him harder to her pussy. He was licking her from her ass to her clit with the tip of his tongue but she wanted more. She was lifting herself up to meet his tongue and he eventually began lashing her pussy. She came with a low groan, her fingers now grabbing the bedclothes, her eyes closed and she shook and thrashed about. Jonathan kept on licking her until she could take no more and with a loud 'oooh' she pushed him away. He came back up alongside her, she pulled him to her and they kissed. He was now lying on top of her, her legs spread wide. I was now just a spectator but it was a beautiful sight to see. His big cock was just touching her wet pussy. She looked so sexy at that moment. She broke the kiss and looked at me. Her eyes were full of wanton lust. If there was a last chance to stop this, it was now or never.

In a barely audible whisper she said, "Yes?"

I could only nod my assent. I had never witnessed anything so wanton in my life. I wanted to see him fuck her almost as much as she wanted him to.

She kissed him again, broke the kiss and said, "Fuck me Jonathan."

The tip of his cock was just between her outer lips and he slowly began to push forward. It was an incredible site to see his big cock entering her pussy for the first time and I felt jealous, horny and so proud of her all at once. As the head entered her she looked towards me. She winced in pain for a second then closed her eyes. They kissed but kissing more gently at first. She was moaning continually now as his cock continued its journey into what had been exclusively mine. He pushed slowly, relentlessly, wanting to bury his swollen cock right up to the hilt. I thought it might be getting too much for her as she was groaning loudly now. Jonathan stopped, wondering if she was ok.

"Please don't stop," she said "I need you inside me, don't stop." He pushed on until he was fully inside her beautiful pussy. I wondered if she would still be as tight after taking his large cock. He withdrew until just the tip was still inside her. She gasped as he pushed all the way in again, meeting no resistance. The pace picked up gradually. He was a thoughtful lover, mindful not to hurt her. They were kissing as she ran her hands over his back, shoulders, neck. He began to move a bit quicker.

"Fuck me." she said almost in a whisper. "Fuck harder, make me come."

Jonathan was now up on his elbows and began to fuck her.

"Fuck me Jonathan, please keep fucking me."

He was now fucking her harder, withdrawing his cock until only the tip was inside before plunging back into her. I knew he was trying to hold back but it was not going to work. Ann was lifting her body to meet his every thrust and then she began to cum. It started with a moan and she buried her face in his chest to stifle the scream. I had never seen her do that before. She kept on cumming as Jonathan ploughed in and out of her. His body tensed up and then he was filling her with his cum. He was moaning as he continued to empty his seed into her. As he began to pump the last of it into her, they kissed passionately, like lovers.

He was still coming and kissing her as she locked her legs around his body trying to squeeze the last drops from him.

"Mmm, that was sooo good." she said kissing his lips.

They lay together for a while then Jonathan sat up. Ann turned to me and I moved up the bed offering her my cock. She took me into her mouth and began to use her tongue and mouth on me. I could see Jonathan's cum leaking from her stretched pussy and that pushed me over the edge. I came in no time; there was a lot of it, filling her mouth. She couldn't manage to swallow it all and it spilled from her lips.

When I finished, she smiled and stroked my cock. Jonathan returned from the bathroom just then and I noticed Ann looking at him or to be more precise, looking at his cock, which was semi erect. She opened her arms to him and he lay with her and kissed her passionately. I needed to use the bathroom and as I got up I saw his finger buried in her pussy, finger fucking her as she kissed him.

As I came back into the room she was on her knees sucking his fully erect cock. Jonathan had his hands on her head as she took as much of his cock in as possible before pulling back again. He was groaning... looking at her as she expertly fellated him. She could only take about half of it.

She would stop and run her tongue up and down his cock before engulfing him in her warm wet mouth again. She was fucking his cock with her mouth and as he neared climax he tried to pull out, but with her hands on his ass she pulled him to her, sucking his cock faster. His knees bent slightly as his ass tensed and I knew he was about to come. I thought she might pull away at this point, she was not a frequent swallower of cum and she'd already had one load from me.

She worked her mouth harder and he began cumming in her mouth. I will never forget seeing her beautiful lips wrapped around his big cock as he unloaded his sperm into her mouth. I could see my wife frantically swallowing his cum, trying to catch it all. Jonathan was in ecstasy, his eyes closed and beads of sweat running down his face. She had to release his cock from her mouth because he was still cumming and she could not swallow it fast enough. It was running from her mouth as she used her hands to pump the rest of his sperm. His spunk was splashing her face, hair. I was getting hard again looking at my wife with cum dribbling from her mouth, splashes on her face. She finally freed his cock and Jonathan lay down on the bed. He looked, well he looked fucked. He was panting, getting his breath back.

Ann stood up and came into my arms and we kissed passionately, her tongue duelling with mine. I could taste the saltiness of Jonathan's cum. Ordinarily, I would be disgusted at the thought of it, but this was pure raw sex. We held each other tightly, caressing each other as we kissed. She pulled away and said: "Now you've sucked his cock by proxy."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I needed no further invitation. I slid into her easily. She was very wet both from her own juices and Jonathan's cum. She didn't feel as tight as usual but after taking his cock it was only to be expected. I fucked her, kissing her all the while. She was groaning and meeting my every thrust. I fucked her as hard as I could as Jonathan lay next to her, his eyes closed. In my mind, I could still see his cock fucking her. I was about to cum. I fucked her harder and as she began to cum again I unloaded my sperm inside her pussy. I continued fucking her until my cock plopped from her. We held each other, kissing, lovingly caressing one another.

"What's next?" I asked. I was joking because I could tell that Jonathan was still trying to recover and I wasn't up for anything at this moment either.

"Why don't we all just lie down for a while, take a rest. I just want to brush my teeth first." Ann said as she got up from the bed.

"I'd better go," said Jonathan "that was absolutely amazing." The awkwardness had returned. Maybe he was just sobering up.

"Just go and get your toothbrush and a change of clothes and come straight back." Ann said.

He looked at me and I smiled saying: "You heard the lady."

He grinned, grabbed his clothes and jumped over the balcony. The rain had stopped and the skies were beginning to clear. Ann and I brushed our teeth and lay down on the bed. Jonathan returned via the balcony with his stuff. He was stark naked and we laughed as we wondered if anyone had seen him. He lay down with us. Ann was on her back and I lay my head on her shoulder as Jonathan did the same on the other side. We slept . . .