Holiday Fireworks Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sonyales
sonyales
39 Followers

I clambered to my feet and relieved myself, awkwardly, however, since my hands were still bound behind me. When I emerged from the bathroom Alex had placed a glass of wine and two candles on the bedside table. She sat me on the edge of her king-size bed and removed my shoes. Her hands electrified me by their slightest touch. I was amazed at all this, at how all this could be happening.

She tossed my shoes into a corner and rested her hands on the inside of my calves. She was now on her knees before me.

"I want to rip that flimsy fucking barrier away from your cunt," she said softly. Everything she uttered was soft – she'd never raised her voice. Yet her way of articulating her words gave them a powerful emphasis that was stronger and more galvanizing than any shouted command.

She swiftly removed my thong and pushed my legs apart. My pussy was simply sopping. I inhaled sharply as she spread my legs even further. Then I exhaled, slowly, afraid to hope for what I wished, for Alex's sensuous lips on my inflamed craving cunt.

"Mmmmm..." she murmured.

But then she arose and forced my head down as she freed my hands. I was disappointed yet again, at least for now. She offered me the glass of wine and watched as I gulped it down hungrily.

"Now, slut, get on your back on this half of the bed." I did as I was told and Alex used her scarves to fasten my ankles to the corner and middle of the footboard and my hands to the headboard in the same fashion. The bed was expansive so I occupied just the half of it, spreadeagled taut and tightly bound to leave me little play. I didn't know how long I could take the tension of this tortured sexual longing. Yes, I reveled in these new-found feelings of submission, but I also ached for touch and release.

"How does my slut feel?" Alex inquired after I had been secured. As if she didn't know!

"I'm on fucking fire!" I shouted, arching my back and attempting to thrust my body upwards towards her. She paused and pursed her lips disapprovingly.

"You're not very good at listening, are you?" she said. I sighed and accepted meekly the scarf that was wound around my head and through my mouth.

"Now let me take a better look at that luscious body of yours," she said, holding the two candles in her hands.

The first drip of hot wax landed near my navel and I nearly leapt off the bed. My scream was muffled. The drips continued, slowly, up from my navel and to the middle of my chest between my breasts. Alex timed them for maximum effect, and she lowered the candles closer to my skin gradually so that each drop of wax was hotter than the previous one.

She then brought the candles over my legs to continue this exquisite torture. With each drop I involuntarily shuddered. She moved the candles up simultaneously along the insides of my thighs from my knees to my crotch. She brought both together and allowed them to drip at the crest of my pubic mound. I was sweating and panting as the hot wax seared along the outer lips of my pussy. Alex sensed that I might come, so she wickedly waited for me to settle down, and then.... and then.... Then this beautiful devious bitch moved her face close to mine and kissed me gently on my gagged mouth. She poised her own lips above my small neglected breasts and slowly dribbled spittle on each nipple. I could hardly contain myself as my skin came so tantalizingly alive!

Alex then brought the candle over and held it merely 6 inches from my swollen left nipple. She tipped it and a dollop of molten wax fell, creating a hiss as it met the coat of spittle. My god, it hurt so much yet felt so amazing! She took the candle over to my right nipple but lowered it a bit more. I was sweating profusely and breathing heavily, in mingled fear and excitement, as Alex seared my right nipple. I heaved and squirmed and groaned with delightful pain. And for some crazy reason I had the idea that I was falling in love! I wanted nothing more than to be doing this magnificent girl's bidding, and if that meant thrashing in frustration to please her than that was OK.

Alex used her left hand to gingerly expose my swollen engorged clitoris which was already slick with my juices. I trembled at her light touch. She held the candle aloft maybe 3 inches about my quivering gaping cunt, letting the hot wax accumulate in the candletop's rim. I was fascinated by the flickering flame and as Alex tipped the candle and the hot fluid lashed my tender bud I slipped uncontrollably into a realm of unbearable pain and unbelievable pleasure. Tears filled my eyes as the wax scorched my unprotected center of pleasure, yet at the same time the tremendous flood of dammed up desire was loosed, flooding me from head to toe for minutes until I was utterly and sweetly exhausted.

Alex rested her watchful eyes on me as my body quieted and then my tormenting goddess undressed herself and slipped into bed beside me. She removed my gag and kissed me deeply on the lips. I remained deliciously bound and stretched and I cherished the feel of her warm strong body next to mine, hers to do with as she pleased. I drifted off to sleep in a sweet haze of grateful relief. My life had changed.

(to be continued; feedback much appreciated!)

sonyales
sonyales
39 Followers
12