Holiday for 2

Story Info
You and I have a week away together.
7.2k words
4.5
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are going away on holiday together for a couple of days on Friday. We agree that you'll stay over at my house on Thursday so we can leave for the airport together.

You've had a stressful day at work, and when you open the door to my flat, I'm not there in the hallway to greet you as I usually would be. It's early evening, but it's beginning to get dark. You glance around, trying to figure out where I might be, and you notice that the only room with any lights on seems to be the bathroom. You walk towards it and begin to hear some soft music. A glimmer of light creeps out from a crack in the doorway, and you see that the room is lit by candles. You slowly open the door, so as not to scare me.

As you walk in slowly, you see me lying in the bath, looking up at you wth a seductive smile. I'm completely surrounded in bubbles, stretched out, and relaxed. I lift my hand up out of the water, beckoning you towards me. In record time, you pull off your shirt, trousers and boxers, getting undressed then lean down next to me and kiss me. I place my hand on the back of your head, pulling you closer to me. Before I know it, we're in a deep and passionate kiss. You stand up and get in the other end of the bath. I scoot forward, my legs wrapping around your waist, my arms around your back. Your hands sit on my hips, then slide around, cupping my ass. I have bubbles all over me, you look up and down my body and smile at the sight of me. I lean in, letting my lips meet yours again. Our hands begin to wander over one another. I can sense you beginning to relax, the warm water soothing you.

You lie back in the bath, pulling me with you. I move my legs, so that I'm straddling you. My breasts press into your chest as your hands run up and down my back, pulling me close to you. I can feel your cock growing, hardening as it presses against me. I begin to grind back and forth, my nipples becoming hard. Your fingers slip down over my ass, then my thighs, before sliding back up between my legs. Even in the warm water of the bath, you can still feel how wet I'm getting. I rock my hips back and forth, becoming more and more aroused. I sit up, reaching over to the side of the bath where the spa controls are. I turn on the jacuzzi setting, starting flows of bubbles through the water around us.

The bath is quite spacious, so we've got plenty of room. I tell you to move over so that you are siting side-ways in the bath, your legs crossed in front of you. I get back onto your lap, then turn up the jets of air. The water jets shoot up beside us and underneath us, massaging your balls, and my clit. I lift myself up, looking into your eyes as I lower down onto your cock. I feel your hardness pressing between my lips, beginning to fill me up. I slowly slide down over you, my lips gripping every inch of you as you enter me. The water jets are streaming up your back, brushing over your asshole, heightening your pleasure. I still feel you getting harder. I continue to kiss you as I take you inside me, my lips trail across your jaw bone reaching your earlobe. I gently nibble your earlobe, whimpering between kisses and sucks how much I want you. My breasts press against your chest, my nipples rubbing against you and becoming more erect as I begin to bounce up and down on your lap.

Water begins to splash around us, and spilling on the floor but we're so caught up in one another that we don't care. I feel your dick throbbing inside me, pulsing as I slide up and, taking you inside me, right to the hilt, then sliding you out again. My fingers dig into your back as I get closer and closer. I know from the way you look at me that you're close too. I bounce up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster. I whimper in your ear how much I want you to come inside me, begging you and urging you to let go. I feel your grip tighten on my flesh. I begin to feel completely overwhelmed with pleasure, the water jets shooting up and pushing me over the edge. I bounce up and down with a sense or urgency, climaxing as I slam down onto you, water splashing everywhere. I ripple my hips back and forth as you lose control, my pussy gripping around you, convulsing as you come.

I stay on your lap, completely worn out. I lean back against the back of the back, still rocking my hips back and forth every now and then, feeling so sensitive as the water jets massage my sex.

You pull me close to you, kissing me again as we both relax. I smile at you, then get up off your lap. As I climb out of the bath, I look over at you, and say "I'm going to make you come that hard as many times as I can this week". I lean down and kiss you, then walk out of the bathroom, completely naked, still with a few bubbles balancing on my breasts.

When you've recovered and got out of the bath, you come through to find me just getting into bed. Usually I'd wear a baggy t-shirt or underwear at least, but I'm wearing absolutely nothing. I get in the bed, and say, "come to bed, baby".

You get in next to me. My back is against your chest, your arms are wrapped around me. I fall asleep with you cupping my breast in your hand, and with the sensation of your breathing against the back of my neck.

When I wake up in the morning, it's a few minutes before our alarm is due to go off. We're still in pretty much the same position as when we fell asleep, so I turn around to face you. Your arm is still loosely wrapped around me, and I wrap my leg over the top of yours. You begin to wake up, and before you've even had a chance to open your eyes properly, I plant a big soft kiss on your lips. You let out a sleepy but satisfied moan, and wrap your arms around me a little tighter than before. Your leg works it's way between mine as we begin to kiss more passionately. I push myself towards you, nudging you over so that you're on your back. I pull myself up on top of you kissing you all the while. I feel your hands moving over me, touching me in places only you know I like. Still naked from the night before, my boobs press into your chest and my breathing becomes heavier.

I feel your hands urging me on, pulling me close to you, and your lips begin to wander down over my neck to my shoulder. I want you so much, and I can tell by how hard you are that you want me, too. You start to rock your hips and your cocks runs up and down the length of my pussy lips. You can feel how wet I am already, my juices dripping on your hardness. I rock my hips in time with yours, then I whisper in your ear, "baby, I'm going to make you come so hard, but not yet. You're not allowed to come 'til we're on the plane".

You protest for a few minutes, kissing me and pulling me towards you, and it takes me every bit of will power not to let you take me right now, but I want to drive you absolutely wild, and I know this will work.

I slip out of bed, and walk to the bathroom. I get into the shower and set the heat very low. I'm so hot, and need to cool down! I start to wash my hair and close my eyes, remembering what we did last night, and how good it felt. I see you walk into the bathroom. It's not unusual for us to take a shower together, but today I suspect you've got other intentions. You slip into the shower with me, and at first you pretend that you're in here just to take a shower, but it's not long before your hands are on my hips, pulling me towards you. My back is to your chest, and I continue to wash my body, doing my best not to submit to you, but it's so hard when you know all the places to touch me. Your hands slip up, over my tummy and cup my breasts. You hold them in your hands, pinching my nipples and rolling them between your fingers. Your lips graze on my neck, your hardness pressing against my ass cheeks. I'm so aroused, and I'm dripping wet.

I try to tell you to stop, but I can barely speak. Your fingers work their way down over my tummy, and slide between my thighs, gently pulling my lips apart. I slip my hand down behind me, brushing over your cock, and then cupping your balls. They're full and heavy, and from the way you moan I know they must be sensitive. I want you to fuck me so much but I'm determined to keep you on the edge for as long as I can. I turn around, standing up on my tiptoes so I'm almost at eye level with you. Your hands instinctively move down and cup my ass. We stand under the warm water, staring into one another's eyes for a few moments, lust building between us. I kiss you and say, "you're not allowed to come yet". At that, I step out of the shower, and head to the bedroom to get dressed.

A few seconds later you follow me, walking into the bedroom, standing a the doorway, watching me as I pick what to wear. You say, "Katie, this is torture". I look over, smiling, and say "it'll be worth it, I promise".

You reluctantly get dressed, and we make our way to the airport. When we get to the check-in desk, they tell us that they've overbooked the flight, and ask us if we'd like to be upgraded to first class, we oblige, of course!

By 8am, we're pretty tired because we were up so early, and all the morning's excitement has obviously worn us out. So, when we get on the plane we fall asleep not long after take-off.

About an hour later, I wake up and realise that there's only one other person in the first class section, and they're asleep.

So, I gently cuddle up against you, waking you slowly. You open your mouth to say something, but I silence you by pressing my lips on yours. I kiss you passionately, my tongue massaging yours, our lips playing against one another's mouths.

We are sitting in the first row of seats. I'm in the window seat and you are in the middle seat, with the aisle seat free beside you. I swing my legs up and lay them across your lap, getting a little more intimate. Your hand slips down over my side, then rests on my hip. I bend my knees, making an arch above your lap with my legs. My hand slips underneath my thighs, sliding up your leg towards your crotch. Instantly I feel your bulge begin to grow, as your excitement heightens.

All of the lust and desire and frustration from this morning is in your mind, urging you on. My hand begins to rub gently at your hardness, your cock grows hard very quickly. My lips trail across your cheek, pressing on a soft kiss of skin below your ear. My fingers tease your cock through your trousers, and you let out a moan. I giggle, making a "ssh" sound, wary that we might wake up the other passenger. I unzip your trousers, letting my hand work it's way inside. It's such a turn on feeling how hard you are, I want you so much. I gaze into your eyes as I pull your boxers down, along with your trousers. Your hands are wandering greedily over my body, grabbing at my breasts and pulling me towards you.

I'm wearing a knee length black skirt and a white top. I whimper to you, "I'm not wearing any panties". Instantly, your grip on me strengthens, and you try to pull me up on to your lap. I say, "no, not yet".

I slip down on to the floor, your erection easy to see to anyone who might walk past, but we are so past caring, too aroused to notice anyone else.

My tongue presses first on your balls, lapping over them, probing and licking them. I can feel how hard they are, and I'm glad we waited 'til now because knowing that we could be caught at any minute is such a turn on.

I moan softly, not too loudly so as not to draw any attention to us, then I wrap my fingers around the base of your cock, lifting it so that I can run my tongue up the entire length of you. My tongue presses on the underside of your cock, then slips up to the very tip, precum already oozing out the head. I wrap my lips around you softly, sucking softly on the tip, my tongue pressing on you. I slide my lips down over you, taking my time to suck on every inch as you slide into my mouth. My fingers slip underneath you, cupping your balls. I massage them gently, pressing my fingers on them as I suck on you. I look up at you, loving how much you are enjoying this. I can tell from the sounds you make how turned on you are. I slip my other hand down between my thighs, lifting my skirt up as I start to rub my clit. My finger slips inside my lips and it's no surprise that I'm dripping wet. It feels so good to play with myself while you are in my mouth. You let your head fall back, resting on the back of the seat. I occasionally glance around just to check we aren't going to get caught.

My mouth slides up and down, over your hard cock. My fingers continue to massage your balls, cupping them, pulling gently on them, causing you to let out little moans and grunts. I can't take it much more. I stand up slowly, leaning in to kiss you, then, without saying anything I turn around to face away from you, then lower myself onto your lap.

I slip you inside me, then lower myself onto you. I grab your hands, pulling one of them up to my breasts and slipping the other down between my thighs, both of us rubbing my clit. At first, I just hold you inside me, my muscles gripping around you, squeezing your hard cock deep inside me. Your fingers rub and play with my clit, my juices flooding your cock.

I start to rock my hips back and forth, allowing you to slide partly out of me, then taking you inside me again. Your fingers speed up, rubbing my clit and gripping my nipples with more urgency now. I start to bounce up and down on your lap, struggling to keep myself quiet as pleasure fills me. With your hips pushing up against me and matching my rhythm, I slip my hand down between my thighs, underneath me, reaching your balls. They are so hard, and I feel you push upwards with a little more strength when I touch them. I cup them, rubbing them at the same pace as you rub my clit. I begin to feel completely overwhelmed and start to moan.

You know that when I start moaning I'll only get louder, so you trail your finger up from my clit to my lips, slipping your forefinger and your middle finger into my mouth, letting me suck on them to keep me quiet. I wrap my tongue around your finger, bouncing up and down with only a few moans every now and then. I take you deep inside me, then slide you all the way out. My dripping wet pussy grips around you every time I take you back inside me, convulsing and throbbing as my pleasure heightens. I bounce up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster, gripping you tighter and tighter. I let out a long moan, not even caring who can hear or see. I feel your grip tighten on my breast, silently letting my know you're close. Driven by pure lust, I ride your cock as hard as I can, my hips rippling up and down, back and forth, round and round, doing everything I can to give you the most intense orgasm I can. Then, simultaneously, both of us let go, our climaxes taking over, your cock spasming and jerking inside me as your hot cum fills me up, triggering a long, hot release inside me. I grip around you, pushing my ass right back into your lap as I come, doing everything I can not to make any noise. My juices are running out of my pussy, dripping all down your cock and on to your balls. All of a sudden, I hear the voice of one of the flight attendants, and although I can barely move I manage to pull myself off your lap and land back in my own seat, my skirt falling back to its rightful position. I quickly grab a blanket and put it over both of us, covering up the evidence.

A stewardess walks up to us, asking if we need anything. Both of us just smile and shake our heads, giggling when she disappears that we managed to get away with it.

When the flight lands, it's about 5pm local time. We've rented a villa on a private beach in Sorrento, in southern Italy. The weather is warm and by the time we make our way to the villa from the airport it's early evening.

We're both pretty tired, collapsing on the bed together as soon as we get home. We don't take the time to look around yet, needing a rest. We lie in one another's arms for an hour or so, almost sleeping but trying not to.

We have a quick shower and head out to explore the area and get some dinner. We realise when we start walking exactly how private our private beach is. Our villa is surrounded by rockpools and sand and silence, it's perfect.

We have dinner in a restaurant in town, and stop off at an ice cream parlour on the way home to help cool us down. When we get home, both of us are pretty tired, and we agree that we should probably go to bed. We head to the bedroom and start to unpack our cases and put things in drawers. I pull out 2 sexy little night-dresses, standing in front of a full length mirror holding each of them up, trying to decide which one you would like better.

You walk up behind me, sensing my uncertainty, and say "neither", wrapping your arms around me. Aside from my black thong, I'm naked. I continue to ponder as your hands wander over me. You take time to lay your hands flat on my tummy, running them up to my tits, cupping them. Your fingers tease my nipples, making them hard within seconds. "Mmm, baby..." I moan. I drop both of my night-dresses on the floor, turning around to kiss you. With my back to the mirror, we stand with our hands exploring one another. I feel your bulge growing ad hardening against my panties, it's such a turn on.

Before you get the chance to do anything else, I slip down in front of you, pulling your boxers down with me. I move you round to the side a little, so that you can see not only me, but the reflection of us both in the mirror.

My fingertips trace their way up over your thighs, massaging you softly. You close your eyes and prepare yourself for a slow, gentle blow job, but before you know it, I'm licking my way from your balls all the way up the underside of your cock, right to the tip. My lips wrap around the tip of your cock, my tongue pressing on you, then swirling all over you as I take you deep in my throat. My tongue massages your hard cock, as my fingers cup and massage your balls. I'm so turned on by this, moaning on your cock as my head bobs up and down on your cock, taking your deep in my throat, in and out.

My fingers slide up your thigh and cup your balls, holding them in the palm of my hand. I work them through my fingers, probing and massaging them as my mouth slides back and forth on your cock. My other hand slips behind you, brushing over your perineum, barely touching, teasing you. Then, it slides further back, pressing gently on your ass hole. Right as I take you at the back of my throat, I push my finger in with one smooth motion. I slide it in and out, in and out, in and out at the same pace as I fuck you with my mouth. I start to moan more, humming on your cock. I go faster and faster, harded and harder, sucking you and licking you as much as I can.

As you look down, you can see me looking up into your eyes, and when you look in the mirror, you can see me taking you in my mouth, playing with your balls and sliding my finger in and out of your mouth.

I sense that you're close now, but still need a little push to get you over the edge. I take you out of my mouth and move my mouth down to your balls, licking them, kissing them and sucking them into my mouth. I quickly stoke your cock, tightening my grip, coaxing the cum from you. I'm moaning more and more, encouraging you to let go.

I remove my lips from you just for long enough to tell you how much I want you to cum. I push my tits together, trapping your hard dick between them. I bounce up and down, fucking you with my tits. I whimper your name, "baby, baby, cum for me, cum all over me". I take your dick in my mouth again, still sliding my finger in and out of your ass, and my free hand slips down over my tummy underneath the waistband of my thong, then rubs my clit. I moan more and more, and I can tell from the way your cock jerks in my mouth that you're about to cum. Your hands move to the back of my head, and you watch in the mirror as I pleasure you and myself at the same time.

12