Holiday Foursome Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekend away with friends can lead to much more.
15.5k words
4.23
77k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Chapter 2: The Lake

The suggestion that they all spend a long weekend at the lake had come only a few days after they had got back from holiday – back from the holiday where Tom and Brenda, and Simon and Marie, good friends for ten years, had at last become lovers.

Before the holiday, they had always had a lot of fun together. They had often flirted outrageously, and there had even been the odd very intimate moment. They had even made love in the same room before, glancing over at each other in the darkness. But until the holiday they had just returned from, that was as far as it had gone. They had all wanted more, but had always held back.

But all that had changed while they were on holiday - their first long holiday together without their children. During the second half of the holiday, they had discovered just how close they were, as they all became lovers.

As Marie dropped the last few bits and pieces into her bag, she thought back to that holiday, to how it had all happened. Smiling to herself, to thought about the weekend ahead, her pussy tingling at just the thought of what might happen, of being with Simon, with tom and Brenda. In fact, she realised, her pussy had been tingling an awful lot since she had taken the phone call from Tom two weeks earlier. It had been a couple of days after their return from holiday.

"Listen," he'd said, "Do you and Simon fancy a long weekend up at the lake, just the four of us? We could..."

"Do you really need to ask?" Marie had asked him breathlessly.

"Of course we do!" she told him, her heart thumping at the thought of the four of them away together, alone again...

She sighed as Simon wrapped his arms around her, his hands cupping her firm, pert breasts through her thin vest top. As she wriggled her ass back against the hardness of his cock, they both wondered if they had time...but then they heard the crunch of tyres on the drive.

"Later," Marie murmured as she turned in Simon's arms and kissed him, her tongue slipping easily into his mouth as his hands reached for her ass.

"I'll hold you to that," he told her lovingly.

"I should hope so," she laughed, breaking away from him and going to meet their friends.

* * * * *

As soon as they stepped outside, Tom came across to Marie and held her tight. They kissed, as he held her to him, enjoying the feel of her firm, lithe body against his. Simon came out of the house just behind Marie, and gasped at the sight that greeted him. Brenda had just got out of the open top car, but was now leaning back over the door to get something. The tight shorts she was wearing had ridden up high, showing off her delightfully rounded ass to him.

Brenda stood up laughing as Simon whistled at her. They kissed easily, their tongues slipping over each other as Brenda draped her arms around his neck, as Simon pulled her to him. He pressed his cock towards her, feeling her responding as they kissed breathlessly.

Tom watched Brenda and Simon together as he walked across to pick up the bags Simon had dropped, his arm around Marie, his cock hard in his shorts. He called out, asking them if they were still coming to the lake, teasing them. Laughing and totally relaxed together, the four of them clambered into the car, with Tom driving and Simon beside him, a sense of anticipation already building.

The first part of the journey flew by, as they chatted and flirted, catching up on what had been happening to them all since they got back from holiday. The sun was shining brightly, adding to their sense of freedom as they headed out of the city and into the country. After a while, they joined a major road, leaving the city far behind them.

They had left home fairly early, hoping to get up to the lake before the midday sun got too hot. After about an hour, Tom pulled over to a service area and parked the car amongst the many lorries, intending to grab some coffees for them all. The plan had been for Tom and Simon to get the drinks, but Brenda and Marie decided to go with them. As soon as they stepped inside, they realised that it might have been a mistake.

All talking stopped as the twenty or so truckers sat around inside took in the sight of Brenda and Marie stood just inside the door. In their mid forties, both Marie and Brenda still looked stunning, their regular visits to the gym – where they originally met – helping to keep them both looking, and feeling, good.

Brenda was the more voluptuous of the two, her delightfully curvy body and full, firm breasts shown off to perfection by her tight shorts, and the loose cotton blouse she was wearing. Marie was more slender, her pert breasts pressing tightly against the vest top she was wearing, her legs shown off by her short denim skirt. They both looked tanned from their recent holiday, their hair swept back from their faces.

The atmosphere wasn't threatening, but it still made all four of them a little nervous, and they could feel all eyes on them, on Marie and Brenda, as they collected their coffees to take with them. They didn't feel intimidated – far from it, by the time they left, Brenda and Marie were quite excited by the looks they were getting, by the whistles that followed them outside. Tom and Simon, rather than being worried about them, could feel their cocks beginning to harden at how Brenda and Marie were reacting – and by how the drivers were reacting to them.

They walked quickly back to the car, Brenda automatically getting in the front with Tom. As they sat in the car, nothing was said for a few minutes, but they were all very aware of each other. Brenda started to speak first, her hand resting in her lap, her pussy still throbbing against her, but as she opened her mouth, they all heard the sound of a door banging behind them.

They all looked around, and saw half a dozen of the truckers leaving, and heading back towards their lorries. The men spotted them sat in their open top car, and the whistling began again. A couple of the men walked close to them, glancing in to look openly at Brenda and Marie, grinning as they took in the sight of their tanned legs, and their barely hidden breasts.

The car park roared to the sound of the lorry engines starting up, and then all was quiet as they drove off. They all started talking at once, their excitement bubbling to the surface as they talked about what had happened, about the men leering at them.

"We should have given them a proper look," Marie giggled, immediately going red.

"We still can," Brenda told them through their laughter.

Suddenly they were all quiet as Brenda's words sunk in. But nothing was said until Tom reached forward to switch on the car engine, and roared out of the car park after the lorries. As he drove, Tom glanced over at Brenda. She grinned at him, the top buttons of her blouse now undone to show off her deep, tanned cleavage. Behind her, Marie pulled her top down, exposing the top half of her breasts.

They seemed to catch up the first lorry in seconds. Tom slowed down and drove alongside. As Brenda glanced up, she could see that the driver looking down at them. His eyes opened wide as he caught sight of them, as they wriggled about, teasing him. As he whistled at them, Tom accelerated away, the four of them laughing.

As they approached the next lorry, Brenda undid another button or two, her blouse now open to her waist, her full breasts hidden only by her flimsy, lace bra which did little to hide her dark nipples. As they drove alongside, she wriggled forward in her seat so that her shorts dug into her pussy. The driver gasped as he stared down at her breasts, at her nipples, at her shorts cupped tightly around her pussy. After a minute or so, Tom eased the car forward, giving the driver a chance to look down at Marie, at her skirt high up on her tanned thighs.

Tom and Simon were both hard now, watching Marie and Brenda. They could see the remaining two lorries ahead of them, almost nose to tail. As they approached, Simon and Tom watched as Brenda pulled her bra off, leaving her blouse open completely, but just about covering her breasts. Seeing this, Marie leant over and kissed Simon, and then wriggled her panties down her legs.

Brenda slid forward in her seat again as they drove alongside the next lorry. Her pussy was tingling, her wetness warm against her as her shorts dug into her. The driver whistled and waved, staring down at Brenda and Marie as Tom drove carefully alongside. Marie eased forward, showing off her legs, and then a hint of the hair that barely hid her pussy.

As they reached the last lorry, Brenda let go of her blouse and let it blow free in the wind. The driver looked down at her full, naked breasts, at her rock hard nipples. Behind her, Marie pulled her vest over her head, showing him her taut breasts, her swollen nipples, a hint of her pussy. The driver whistled and shouted as Tom accelerated away, as he looked across at Brenda and back at Marie, at how flushed and excited they looked.

In the back, Simon pulled Marie to him, kissing her hard as he cupped her breasts in his hands, her body hot against him. In the front, Brenda moved across towards Tom, her legs tucked up under her. She held his arm, her breasts pressed against him. Tom gasped as her hand snaked up the leg of his shorts, inside his underwear, to touch him.

"I think you'd better find somewhere to stop," she gasped, before pushing the leg of his shorts out the way, and dragged his cock free. With a quick glance around her, she dipped her head and sucked him into her mouth.

She sucked on the head of his cock, gradually pulling him upright as she pushed more of his shorts out of the way, slipping more of him into her mouth, her lips stretched wide. He groaned, trying to concentrate on his driving, looking frantically for somewhere to turn off the main road.

Tom shot down the first side road he could find, looking for somewhere to park for awhile. He warned Brenda that they were coming up to some buildings.

"Keep driving," she told her, her words muffled by his cock.

She sucked him harder, not caring where they were. Her pussy was throbbing as she sucked him. With Tom's cock still in her mouth, she eased her legs out from underneath herself, and undid her shorts. His cock seemed to swell in her mouth as he watched her hand slide down the front of her shorts, and onto her pussy. Her hand slid up and down, her fingers clearly inside her body.

As they left the few buildings behind them, Brenda quickly sat up and pushed her shorts and wet panties down her legs. She almost ripped her blouse off, her breasts bouncing delightfully. Naked, she sucked Tom's cock back into her mouth, her fingers rubbing her pussy.

"Let me stop," Tom told her, frantically looking for somewhere more private.

"No, keep going."

She re-doubled her efforts, squeezing his balls with one hand, fucking herself with the other, his cock jerking in her mouth, all of them oblivious to the few other vehicles they saw on the road. He let out a deep, rumbling groan as he came, his cum pouring into her mouth. She came moments later, her fingers buried inside her hot pussy.

"Now you can stop," she gasped through a mouthful of cum, needing to hold him.

As they pulled into a lay-by a few minutes later, Brenda glanced back. Simon's shorts were around his knees, his cock rearing up as Marie stroked her hand along his thick, hard length. As Brenda watched, Simon slid along the seat until he was almost lying down. Marie crawled over him, straddled his body as best she could in the confined space, her skirt up around her waist, and pressed her pussy hard against him.

Brenda turned back to Tom as he reached for the switch that closed the roof. As it swung over them, he pulled her to him, and they held each other tight. Tom pulled his shirt open, and held her so that her breasts pressed against him, his hands running lovingly over her naked body. They kissed, Brenda sucking hard on Tom's tongue, wanting more, wanting to feel more of him inside her.

She reached for his cock, and it wasn't long before she was rewarded as it started to grow in her hand. Brenda smiled through their kiss, loving his powers of recovery and what it always did for them. Tom rubbed her clit before sliding a finger inside her. She gasped as his fingers invaded her, and then again as he sucked an erect nipple into his mouth.

"Not here," she moaned hoarsely.

She pulled his fingers from her pussy, and sucked on them one at a time, licking her juices from him. She quickly pulled her blouse back on before slipping into her shorts. She left her underwear on the floor. As they climbed out of the car, Brenda looked back at Simon and Marie, watching as Simon's cock slid easily into Marie's wet pussy. Tom grabbed her and led her quickly towards some woods about fifty yards back from the lane where he had stopped.

Marie looked up as the car door slammed, oblivious to everything but Simon's cock inside her, stretching her, filling her. She pulled him to her, her tongue meeting his as she thrust into his mouth, as he drove his cock deeper inside her. She felt his hands reaching around to her ass, pulling her down onto his cock as he pushed upwards.

Tom and Brenda walked quickly, ignoring the few people they passed, eager to be alone. Brenda's breasts moved freely inside her blouse, waves of pleasure running through her as her erect nipples rubbed on the material. She could feel her juices on her thighs, already marking her shorts. They hesitated as they heard muffled cries from behind them. They stopped, and then grinned at each other, imagining Simon's thick cum gushing into Marie, imagining their friends clinging to each other.

The woods were deserted and dark, with very little sun piercing the dense trees over their heads. They fell into each other's arms in the first small clearing they came to, their lips crushed together. Brenda pressed herself frantically against Tom, wanting his hard flesh inside her tender pussy. They broke apart and dragged each other's clothes off as they fell to the ground.

Tom didn't hesitate as he plunged his cock into her roughly, driving himself as deep as possible into her hot, wanton body. Her cries filled the air, echoing around the trees. He fucked her hard, her juices splashing onto his thighs as he pounded into her. Brenda held her breasts, pinching her nipples, her mouth open, her head thrown back.

She opened her eyes as she felt Tom hesitate momentarily. She saw him looking across the clearing. There was a young couple watching them, both of them clearly aroused by what they saw. The man already had his cock out while the woman was stroking it.

"Let them watch," Brenda thought, Tom watching her closely.

Brenda felt unbelievably turned on knowing that they were being watched.

"Let's give them a show," she told him, pulling him to her for a deep, lingering kiss.

He pulled out of her, his rock hard cock now clearly visible to the other couple. They both heard the woman gasp when she saw his hardness, slick with Brenda's juices. Brenda turned onto all fours, sideways onto the couple, who watched open mouthed as Tom slid back into her from behind.

Her breasts hung low as he fucked her, slowly at first, and then faster.

"Fuck my cunt," she shouted, more to them than to Tom.

The couple's eyes were wide open as Tom pounded into his wife, his balls slapping against her, her breasts now swinging about wildly. The woman had dropped to her knees, and was now sucking her man, her hand moving fast inside her skirt as she finger fucked herself.

As Tom had already cum in the car, he knew he could keep going for as long as Brenda wanted him to. So when her cries intensified, her fucked her harder still. Her pussy was on fire, her juices squelching out of her each time he drove his cock into her.

She screamed as she came, a powerful wave of pleasure reaching every inch of her body. She slumped forward as Tom drove into her one last time, his cock deep inside her as his cum pumped powerfully into her, filling her. They both looked up. The man had his head thrown back, cum shooting out of his cock. The woman was moaning loudly from her own orgasm, her face flushed.

Tom eased his cock out of Brenda as her pussy relaxed, and took her in his arms. The couple were still watching them, but turned and left as Tom and Brenda looked across at them. The woman turned, and smiled, blowing them a kiss as they disappeared into the trees.

They heard a rustle of leaves, and looked across to the path they had walked along, and saw Simon and Marie, watching them, watching the other couple leaving. They went to each other, hugging and kissing, before Tom and Brenda got dressed. They walked slowly back to the car, Tom with his arm around Marie, Simon with Brenda, all of them thinking about their weekend ahead.

* * * * *

The rest of the journey flew by. As Marie and Brenda chatted in the back of the car, Tom told Simon about the lake and cabin. They stopped for some lunch on the way, and then at the grocery store in the nearby town to pick up what they thought they would need for the weekend, but both stops were short, all of them anxious to reach the cabin. It was mid afternoon when they arrived.

The cabin was just what Tom and Brenda had described. Large and airy inside, there were doors from the lounge out onto a wide patio, with steps down onto some grass than led straight to the edge of the lake. There was a hot tub over on one side of the patio, while down by the lake, a couple of boats were tied to a post. The site was surrounded by trees, giving a sense of privacy, while the lake gave a sense of openness.

Tom slipped his arm around Marie and led her down to the lake. Brenda grabbed Simon's hand as they followed them. They stood at the lakes edge. Tom pointed out the island a hundred yards away in the centre of the lake, the houses on the far side, the nearest cabin to them, a few hundreds yards away to the right, and the trees that seemed to stretch on forever to the left.

They stood in silence, drinking in the beauty of what was around them. Marie spoke first, reaching out to squeeze Brenda's hand, before kissing Tom lightly and telling everyone that she thought they were going to have a great weekend!

With a laugh, Brenda led them back indoors. They grabbed their bags, and went upstairs. Simon and Marie were soon unpacking in the guest room. They could hear Tom and Brenda in their room next door, the sound of quiet voices, then a few giggles, and then silence. Marie looked at Simon as they stepped into each others arms, as they fell onto the bed.

When they went back downstairs a while later, Brenda was already in the kitchen unpacking the food they had bought on the way to the cabin. Tom was outside uncovering the hot tub and preparing the barbeque grill for later. Marie whistled when she saw him.

"They have got to be the shortest shorts I have ever seen!" she told Brenda.

They laughed together, both of them watching Tom outside. Simon joined them, kissing them both before heading outside, his shorts giving the girls a lot to look at as well.

The afternoon flew by as they settled in, and sat in the warm sun, Brenda and Marie each in the briefest of bikini bottoms, enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun of their naked breasts – while Tom and Simon simply enjoyed the view.

As the evening drew in, Brenda and Marie slipped tee shirts on and prepared the food to go with the steaks Tom and Simon were busy cooking on the barbeque. After they had eaten, they stayed out on the patio, enjoying the still evening as they worked their way through another bottle of wine, laughing and chatting together.

Simon and Marie were sat on a wide swing chair, while Tom was sat back on a sun chair, Brenda on his lap. They watched as Marie moved to stretch out, as she rested her head in Simon's lap. And then they watched as Simon wriggled, as Marie turned her head and playfully bit his hardening shaft through his shorts. They listened as Simon moaned softly, as Marie did it again, moving her mouth along his thick shaft, just the thin material of his shorts between her and his hard cock.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers