Holiday Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie slipped from the swing chair onto the patio. Simon sat up a little as she dropped between his legs and ran her hand over the bulge in the front of his shorts. He moaned again as she eased the front of his shorts down, as his cock sprung into view. Marie pulled his shorts down some more so that she could reach in for his balls. She wrapped her other hand around his throbbing shaft, and then leant forward to draw the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Tom and Brenda watched in silence, hardly daring to breath, as Marie sucked on Simon, taking more and more of him into her hungry mouth. They both moaned, their bodies responding to the sight of Marie's head bobbing up and down, to Simons groans of pleasure. Brenda twisted in Tom's lap, pulling him to her, kissing him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth.

They broke their kiss with a gasp, wanting, needing, more. Tom almost pushed Brenda off his lap in his haste. As she knelt down, he stood up and roughly pushed his shorts down onto his thighs. His cock sprung up, the tip dripping with pre cum. He reached for Brenda, his fingers entwined in her hair as he pulled her forward, as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth.

Marie could feel her own wetness flooding from her as Simon pumped into her mouth. She stroked his shaft with one hand, knowing he was about to cum. She dropped her other hand into her lap, rubbing her clit hard through her bikini, pressing the smooth fabric onto her sensitive skin.

Simon held her head tight as his cum exploded into her mouth. She sucked on him hard, drawing his cum from him, wanting it all. As the torrents of cum subsided, he pulled her to him, his hand cupping her mound as their mouths found each other. She wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips locked together, as their tongues slipped over each other. Simon's hand moved inside her bikini, his fingers slipping easily inside her. She pressed down against him, crying out as the first ripples of pleasure rushed through her.

Tom cried out as he came, Brenda squeezing his balls as his cum filled her mouth. As his cock slipped from between her lips, he eased her back to sit in the chair. On his knees in front of her, he pulled her bikini to one side, and buried his tongue inside her hot pussy. She came almost immediately, oblivious to Marie and Simon watching as she held Tom's head to her, pushing herself hard against Tom as his tongue brought her the release she needed.

They enjoyed the last of the days warmth sat together on the swing chair, knowing that the evening wasn't quite complete. Gradually their chatting grew less as Brenda twisted her body towards Tom, his arm around her. She slipped her hand inside his shorts again, stroking him, wanting him. Marie and Simon were kissing, their hands moving easily over each other's bodies.

Simon slipped his shorts off again, and pulled Marie onto his lap. She wriggled against him, feeling his cock pressing onto her pussy through her bikini. He pulled her tee shirt over her head, releasing her breasts and swollen nipples for his mouth and hands to enjoy. She pulled him to her, urging him to suck hard on her nipples as she reached for his cock, and guided it into her after pulling her bikini to one side. She sank down onto him, taking him deep into her body.

Brenda and Tom were naked by now, only inches away from Simon and Marie. Brenda was sat back in the swing chair, her pussy perched on the edge as Tom knelt in front of her, driving his cock into her, her hands clutching at her own breasts, rubbing her nipples. They all felt the chair move with every thrust as Tom drove his thick cock into her.

At Simon's urging, Marie stood up. He pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs, leaving her naked. Brenda watched as Marie turned away from them and leant against the edge of the hot tub. She could see her friend's wet pussy pouting from between her damp thighs, the lips red and engorged, waiting for more.

Her view was obscured as Simon stepped across, his long cock waving in front of him before he slipped it easily back inside Marie. He reached forward to cup her breasts as she pushed her firm ass back against him. Brenda watched them as Tom pumped into her. She watched Simon's powerful legs, the muscles rippling across his thighs as he drove his cock into Marie. She shut her eyes, imagining, feeling, Simon behind her, his hands on her, his cock inside her, knowing that soon it would happen.

Their cries filled the silence of the night air as they all came, as cum and juices erupted from them, as orgasms and satisfaction tore through their bodies. They held each other tight afterwards, as their first day together at the lake ended.

* * * * *

They all slept well, and it was mid morning before anyone stirred. Tom was up first, but was soon joined in the kitchen by Simon, both of them dressed only in shorts. By the time the coffee was hot, Marie and Brenda had come down as well, wrapped in towelling robes.

They kissed each other "good morning", soft, lingering kisses, with the promise of so much more to come. Marie and Brenda rustled up some breakfast for them. Even though they all chose something light to eat, it still took longer, much longer, than planned as they constantly brushed against each other. They sat around the breakfast bar to eat, perched on high stools, their legs touching as they talked and ate, comfortable in each others company.

Afterwards, they went back upstairs to shower and change for the lazy day they had planned. When they met back downstairs, Tom and Simon were still in shorts, but they both looked appreciatively at Brenda and Marie, in their loose tee shirts and shorts that clung to them in all the right places, but barely hid the tiny bikinis they wore underneath.

As they went out onto the patio that led down to the lake, the heat hit them. The sun was already high in a cloudless, blue sky, the lake shimmering under its gaze. They sat around, laughing and chatting, enjoying each others company, as they sipped on cold drinks.

It was Brenda who suggested that they explore the lake a little. Tom and Marie moaned, saying it was too hot, that they couldn't be bothered. But Simon looked at Brenda, at how the tee shirt she was still wearing clung to her full breasts, and told her that he would love to go with her. He stood up, and stretched out a hand to her, pulling her easily to her feet. As she stood up, she kissed him softly on the lips.

"Let's go have some fun," she said huskily, as she led him down to the lake.

There were two boats tied up to the small jetty at the end of the deck. They climbed a little unsteadily into a flat bottomed boat. Simon reached out to help Brenda, a tingle going through both of them as his hand brushed against her breast. Brenda sat down in the front of the boat, facing Simon as he grabbed the oars and started to manoeuvre the boat into the open water.

As they moved slowly out onto the lake, they both looked around and quickly realised that they were alone. The grinned at each other, feeling totally relaxed. They chatted quietly, their knees only inches apart.

Brenda leant forward as they spoke, her hands resting lightly on Simon's thighs, feeling the muscles rippling against the palms of her hands as he rowed. She shut her eyes for a moment, remembering last night, and the sight of those powerful muscles flexing as Simon had driven his cock into Marie. She sighed, feeling a flood of wetness to her pussy at the memory. When she opened her eyes, Simon was looking at her intently, as if he could read her mind.

Brenda kept her eyes on his as she sat upright. She grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and began to slowly lift it up her body, and over her head. She moved slowly, gradually uncovering herself to Simon. He watched, rowing slowly, as her breasts bounced free, her hard nipples and full breasts barely contained by her tiny bikini. She sat upright, her breasts thrust forward, as she dropped her tee shirt onto the floor between then.

Without a word, she stood up. She moved her feet apart to get a better balance, and then turned her back to Simon before starting to ease her shorts down. He watched dry mouthed as she wiggled her ass at him, as her shorts slid over her firmly rounded ass, and down her thighs. Her shorts joined her tee shirt in the bottom of the boat. As she stood up straight again, Brenda looked back over her shoulder.

Simon was staring at her ass, at the perfectly rounded cheek that was exposed where one side of her bikini bottoms had ridden up. He reached out, cupping her firmness briefly, his hand caressing her warm, naked flesh. They both sighed at his touch, Brenda's pussy throbbing at his hand on her, his cock growing in his shorts.

He slid his hand lower, reaching between her legs, his fingers moving to meet her pussy as she pushed her ass back towards him. For a moment his fingers met her warm wetness, but then Brenda was turning to face him, the boat rocking. She sat down, her hands on his thighs again, her bikini leaving little to the imagination.

"Row," she told him, her voice husky, her hands squeezing him.

As he rowed, Brenda's hands slid slowly up and down Simon's thighs, moving with him. She leant towards him, her breasts swinging forward, her nipples rock hard for him to gaze at. Her hands moved higher up his thighs, slipping inside his loose shorts, his hard cock straining to meet her. Slowly, she ran her fingers along his shaft, just his underwear between them. And then he moaned, his rowing forgotten, as she deftly eased his cock out into the open, his shorts pushed to one side.

Brenda dropped to her knees in the bottom of the boat as her hand slid along his thick shaft. She pulled his skin back tight, looking down at his shiny cock, at the bead of pre cum dripping from the tip. She looked back up at him.

"I told you we'd have fun," she murmured, before dipping her head and sucking him deep into her mouth.

Simon lifted off the seat as he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, crying out as she sucked on him, her tongue flicking across the sensitive head of his cock. Brenda eased back a little, holding his shaft to stop him driving too deep. He eased back down, his arms behind him now, as her hand slipped down to his balls, as her tongue and lips and mouth worked there way all over his cock, sucking and licking and kissing.

The boat bumped into the sand that ran along the part of the lake they had drifted to, but both of them ignored it, ignored what was around them, intent only on the pleasure they were giving and receiving. Simon lay back as far as he could as Brenda licked slowly along his shaft, her tongue swirling around his cock head, before slipping back down to his balls. Her tongue probed lower, tickling his ass, before she sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time, her tongue caressing them gently as her hand stroked along his shaft

Her hand moved faster as his balls tightened, and then she was sucking him again, her lips tight around him as her mouth and hands moved in an exquisite rhythm, sending pleasure coursing through him. His hips bounced up off the seat, his cock pumping into her mouth. He cried out as he came, as he thrust upwards, as his cum erupted. Brenda sucked harder, wanting, needing, to taste his cum. She drank down all he had to offer, before sitting back on her heels, a delicious grin on her face.

He pulled her into her arms. Their lips met hungrily, his hands reaching for her bikini, pulling the tie straps loose, dragging the flimsy material from her body. He held her tight, her naked body hard against him, her nipples pressing into his chest, his hands running softly over her back, reaching down to her beautifully rounded ass.

Simon eased her around onto the seat, easing her backwards before dropping to his knees, their roles reversed. This time it was Brenda who held his head, who lifted her ass off the seat, who let out the deep moan of pleasure as Simon's tongue swept across her pussy and clit. He held her hips, slipping his hands underneath her to cup her ass as he licked and sucked at her clit, and then her pussy, his tongue reaching inside her as they held each other tight.

Her soft moans echoed across the lake, the boat rocking from the water, from Brenda's movements she pushed her hips up to meet his tongue. He licked and kissed along the naked flesh each side of her pussy, before sucking harder on her clit and lips, before probing lower, and then plunging his tongue back inside her. She held him to her, rubbing herself against him as he licked and sucked and kissed her, his mouth tight to her.

With a cry, she came. Her juices flooded from her as waves of pleasure washed through her. Simon moved his lips and tongue gently against her as her orgasm filled her, and then began to subside. Slowly, he moved so that he was almost lying over her, his cock dragging across her thigh as they kissed, as she thrust her breasts up to meet his chest, as they held each other.

After a few long minutes, they splashed into the cool water of the lake, still naked. They swam a little, and then stopped to kiss again, their hands exploring each others slippery bodies as they stood chest deep in water. Brenda reached for Simon's cock, looking down between them through the clear water as he hardened in her hand. He reached for her breasts, feeling them swelling under his touch, her nipples rock hard.

She led him to the narrow beach, holding his cock, wanting him. He drove into her hard, driving his cock deep inside her as they clung to each other. She held him tight, her pussy moulding itself to every ridge, every contour of his cock as he pumped into her. She came almost immediately, her body on fire as she felt him inside her, stretching her, her ass sinking into the soft sand with every thrust of his body.

Simon held his cock deep inside as her climax filled her, her pussy clinging to him. He started to move again, slowly deeply. But Brenda pushed him away, and moved around onto her knees. She looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck me," she mouthed, her eyes bright with lust.

As Simon entered her again, Brenda thought briefly of the previous night, of watching him pumping into Marie, of the muscles of his legs driving him into her. She moaned and slumped forward, her ass in the air, her body willing him into her as deeply, as hard, as possible.

Simon held her hips, his thumbs rubbing across her ass as he drove into her, as he reached deep inside her. They were both oblivious to everything around them as their cries echoed out across the lake, as he drove into her one last time and filled her waiting pussy with cum. Brenda groaned as she felt his hot cum inside her. She fell forward, Simon on top of her, still buried inside her, as her pussy pulsed around his throbbing cock, as her own orgasm rushed through her.

Slowly they calmed down. Simon rolled off Brenda and lay panting on his back on the soft sand. She moved closer to him, her arm over his chest, her full breasts against him. Later they walked back to the lake and washed the sand off each other. Simon pulled his shorts back on, and then watched as Brenda slipped back into her bikini. She looked sexier than ever, the bikini showing off more than it hid.

They rowed back across the lake slowly, enjoying being together, both wondering what they would tell Marie and Simon later.

* * * * *

After a late lunch, they settled down on the patio, lazing around on the chairs that were scattered around, or lounging on cushions dragged off the sun beds. Brenda dozed for a while, curled up against Tom, his arm around her. When she woke up, she glanced across at Simon and Marie, who were laying together, their hands moving easily over each other as they kissed. Brenda smiled to herself, kissed Tom lightly, and then stood up to pop indoors. Tom watched as Brenda walked across the patio and into the cabin, watching her ass swaying seductively in the tight confines of her bikini.

Tom looked across at the others. Marie was topless now, her bikini top thrown to one side. He watched as Simon stroked across her flat belly, as he dropped his head down to kiss her pert breasts before sucking a hard nipple into his mouth. Marie moaned, holding Simon's head to her as his tongue swirled around her nipple.

At that moment, Brenda walked past the upstairs window that over looked the patio. She glanced out automatically, smiling to herself as she saw Marie and Simon. She felt the inevitable tingle in her pussy as she watched them – and then a flood of warm wetness as she saw Tom stand up, the bulge in his trunks obvious even from where she stood.

As she watched, he dropped to his knees, moving to Marie's other side as she held Simon to her. Tom dipped his head to kiss her. She automatically kissed him back, confused at first, but soon their tongues were dancing together as his hands ran softly over her body, over her belly, her breasts, finding no resistance from her. She sighed as his caresses became harder, more insistence, as Simon sucked and licked at her, his hand straying back over her belly to slide into her bikini bottoms.

Marie and Brenda both watched as Tom stood up again, and removed his trunks. The bulge that had been in his trunks leapt up, his cock seeming to uncurl and spring out from its nest of hair. It now jutted out from his body, his balls hanging heavily below his thick, hard cock.

Brenda reached inside her bikini, rubbing her clit as she watched Marie hold out her arms to Tom. Simon moved away slightly, and Tom dropped quickly to his knees between her outstretched legs and ran his hand over her mound, feeling her heat and wetness through her damp bikini. He reached down with his other hand, caressing her softly before sliding his hands around to her hips.

He held her for a few seconds, still looking into her eyes, before tugging gently at the strings holding her bikini together. Simon watched dry mouthed as Tom pulled the bikini away, uncovering Marie's pussy. Tom stared at her silently as he took in the sight before him, her wet, pouting lips, her pink clit, her body crying out for attention.

Tom dropped forward, his rigid cock pressing into the soft flesh of her pussy. Marie gasped as his cock head probed her lips, and then slipped inside her. She felt herself stretch to accommodate the bulging tip of his cock, and then open up as he thrust his hips forward to drive his cock deep inside her.

Brenda and Simon watched them fuck, watched as Tom held himself up, his arms straight, his hands each side of Marie's shoulders as he pumped slowly in and out of her. Simon could clearly see Tom's cock glistening with Marie's juices in the sunlight as he drew out of her, and then hear Marie's wetness as he drove back in, Marie's hips rising to meet his.

Brenda stood in the window watching, her bikini top pulled to one side as she caressed and pulled at her swollen nipples, her other hand cupped around her pussy, her fingers reaching deep inside.

As their passion rose, Tom's thrusts became harder, faster. Marie sobbed with pleasure as he fucked her hard, driving her bum into the soft cushion with the force of his hips bearing down on her.

Simon pulled his rock hard cock from his trunks, wanking himself rapidly. He shuffled across to Marie, pulling her head around to him, pushing his cock into her mouth. He pushed hard, feeling Marie's teeth grating along his cock as he drove himself into her mouth, his cock filling her.

Marie gagged slightly as she got used to him, her mouth full, her head jerking about as she was fucked by both men. She sucked hungrily on the throbbing cock in her mouth, her tongue now lashing over the sensitive head. She reached for her breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Her body felt like it was on fire, as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her.