Holiday Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first orgasm built quickly as the two men fucked her, and then exploded through her. A pulsing heat rose from her pussy, a hot flush rising through her body as she trembled and cried out, as she pulled Simon's cock from her mouth so that she could scream out her pleasure.

Simon pushed back into her quickly, his balls aching as he came, his cum pouring into her mouth, dribbling down onto her chin. Tom buried his cock inside her, his buttocks clenched together as he filled her pussy with cum. He reached for her breasts as Simon bent to kiss her, their tongues and lips licking and sucking at each other as Marie's body began to rock again as Tom continued to fuck her slowly.

Her next climax came more slowly, rippling through her on top of the last one, prolonged by the attention her hot body was getting. She pulled Simon to her, twisting her body to hold him to her, Tom still inside her. They all looked up at the window as Brenda cried out, her fingers deep inside her as her own orgasm reached every part of her tingling body.

* * * * *

The next few hours were restful for all of them, the four of them happy to be together, knowing that there was more fun to come. As the evening was so warm, they decided to eat outside again. Tom sorted out the barbeque, while Simon dealt with the drinks. Brenda and Marie spent ages together in the kitchen, giggling a lot as they talked about the day, Brenda confessing what had happened on the boat, before coming back outside with bowls of salad and bread.

They sat around the table to eat, Simon and Tom still in their shorts, and Brenda and Marie in their skimpy bikinis. As they ate and drank, their chattering and laughter got louder. Afterwards, Tom suggested a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Marie and Brenda leapt up, and headed over to the tub, which was comfortably big enough for the four of them.

Brenda stood on the step that led to the tub, and then hesitated. With a flourish, and with them all watching, she pulled her top off. Her breasts sprung free, her nipples hard. Marie was beside her. Brenda reached for her and eased her top off as well. They stood close together, their faces only inches apart, their breasts almost touching.

For a moment, nobody moved, until Marie leant forward and kissed Brenda lightly on the lips. Then they were both tugging at the strings that held their bikinis together before jumping into the tub naked. Tom and Simon dragged their shorts off and followed them, the hard cocks bouncing in front of them.

They all sat down in the circular pool, their legs stretched out. Marie reached for Simon, pulling him to her so that she could kiss him slowly, her tongue sliding deep into his mouth as she pressed her breasts to him, her nipples hard against his chest. Opposite them, Brenda and Tom were in a similar pose, with Tom's hands cupping Brenda's full breasts, his thumb rubbing against her nipple. She reached into the warm water and found his long, hard cock. He sighed into her mouth as she stroked along his thick length.

Marie started to ease herself onto Simon's lap, wanting to feel his cock inside her as she sank down onto him. But she looked up in shock and screamed as a man appeared at the edge of the patio, clearing his throat to catch their attention.

They all jumped at Marie's reaction, and turned to look.

"Billy!" Brenda exclaimed.

It turned out that Billy was the owner of the next cabin around the lake. He had come up to the lake for the night, saw some lights on through the trees, and thought he'd better check all was okay. As Marie heard him explain this, she was suddenly very aware of her nakedness. She sank lower in the water, but Billy seemed more intent on Brenda, watching her as they spoke, his eyes drawn to the her obvious nakedness, to her breasts barley hidden by the clear, bubbling water.

Marie was aware of how uncomfortable Billy was suddenly looking. He stood a little over six foot tall, and was clearly muscular and well built, and she could swear that under his dark skin he was blushing furiously. Her eyes were drawn to the front of his shorts, to the huge growing bulge she could see there. She felt a flood of wetness to her pussy as his bulge throbbed, and then she blushed bright red as she felt Billy's eyes on her, on her nakedness.

"See you in the morning then," she heard Billy say, only then realising that Tom had invited Billy to join Simon and him when they went fishing in the morning.

They watched Billy leave, Marie and Brenda watching his tight ass in his shorts, both blushing again when he glanced over his shoulder at them and waved. Marie looked at Brenda, both of them knowing that the other had seen the huge bulge in his shorts, both of them knowing what they were both thinking.

Brenda pulled Tom to her and kissed her hard, before breaking away and moving across the tub to Marie. She knelt in front of her naked friend, her hands on her thighs, and leant forward to kiss her, their tongues swirling gently over each other.

Simon and Tom both reached down for their hard cocks as they watched Marie and Brenda kissing, their bodies now pressed tight together. They eased apart for a few seconds and cupped each others breast, before kissing again, kissing wantonly, their naked breasts squashed together.

Simon was stroking his cock now, wanting them both, wanting them to carry on, wanting everything. Tom was holding his cock as the girls enjoyed each other, enjoyed teasing them. But then they separated, and knelt down back to back in the tub, reaching out to their men and pulling their cocks towards them. Simon watched as his cock disappeared into Brenda's mouth, as her full lips slid along his hard shaft.

Behind Brenda, Simon could his wife licking up and down Tom's long shaft, before licking and sucking on his heavy balls as she held his cock up to his belly. And then they swapped, shuffling around so that Simon was fucking Marie's hot mouth, while Tom fucked Brenda the same way.

His balls felt ready to burst, but Simon wanted more. As the girls went to swap cocks again, Simon pulled Brenda to him, and led her out of the tub. Simon lay back on the cushions that were still strewn around, and pulled Brenda down on top of him, her knees each side of him. She pressed her breasts down on to his chest as her tongue slipped into his mouth. Simon sucked hard on her thrusting tongue as she rotated her hips, pressing her pussy onto his cock.

As they kissed and moaned, Simon felt hands – Marie's hands - on his cock. She pulled his skin back and rubbed his cock head across Brenda's wet pussy. Simon pushed his hips up, driving his cock into Brenda with a groan as Marie guided him, squeezing his balls as he fucked Brenda.

Simon sensed Tom moving, and then felt his cock against his own, the head hot against him. Simon paused, wondering what he was going to do, but wanting it anyway. Simon felt Brenda stiffen slightly as Tom pressed his cock head against Simon, against her pussy. Then the sensation was gone, only to return as Tom rubbed her thick cock against Brenda's ass, rubbing across her puckered entrance.

Brenda cried out in pleasure, as they both moved against her, as Simon fucked her pussy slowly and deeply, as Tom moved with him, rubbing his long cock between her cheeks, against her ass. Marie moved around and knelt in front of Simon, her pussy directly in front of Brenda. She pushed herself forward, pulling Brenda's hungry mouth onto her, pushing herself onto Brenda's tongue and lips.

As Brenda sucked and licked Marie's pussy, Simon fucked her slowly, Tom's cock moving with his, the sensations unbelievable as they all moaned loudly at the pleasure they were getting, they were giving. Their orgasm's built slowly, and then hit them hard. Brenda cried out as Simon pinched and sucked her hard nipples, as Tom and Simon moved against her tight body, as she tasted Marie. Her juices gushed from her, soaking Simon's cock and balls.

Tom pulled away, leaving Simon to fuck Brenda hard and fast as he moved to kneel behind Marie and quickly slam his cock into her, driving her body onto Brenda's waiting tongue. Marie screamed out her pleasure as she came, Tom holding her breasts as her body was racked by her orgasm. Simon's balls seemed to explode, driving his cum out of his cock and into Brenda's waiting pussy. Tom pulled Marie to him, throwing his head back and roaring as his cum filled her.

* * * * *

It was early the next morning when Brenda stirred. It was only just getting light, but she could hear Tom and Simon getting ready for their early morning fishing trip with Billy. She rubbed her eyes and stretched deliciously, her breasts pushing upwards against the cool sheet. The sheet slid away from her, leaving her beasts naked and her nipples tingling. She thought back to the previous day, a smile playing across her lips.

She sighed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to get to sleep again. She got up and padded across to the window. Easing the curtains apart, she looked down to the jetty, where Tom and Simon were just loading the fishing gear into the boat, ready to head off to the island in the middle of then lake. She looked up as she saw them stop and wave. Her heart seemed to miss a beat as she saw Billy joining them.

Billy was wearing a pair of cut off jeans, and a white tee shirt, both of which clung to his strong, muscular body, and contrasted sharply to his dark skin. With a shudder, Brenda thought about Billy last night, to that huge bulge in his shorts, to the way he looked at her as she sat naked in the hot tub with the others, his eyes burning through the bubbling water at her nakedness.

On the spur of the moment, she decided to go with them. She quickly pulled on her bikini, and a pair of shorts and tee shirt. She went downstairs as quietly as she could, and quickly scribbled a note for Marie, who she assumed was still sleeping.

The men all looked up as they heard Brenda calling out to them, all looked up as they saw her rushing down towards them, all their eyes drawn to her breasts as they moved easily inside her tee shirt, barely confined by her skimpy bikini. Tom grinned, and helped on her onto the boat, more than happy to have her along.

On the island, the men settled down to some fishing, while Brenda watched. The sun was hot, despite it still being quite early. Brenda pulled her tee shirt over her head, and lay back on the soft grass that ran down to the lake, oblivious to the stares of the others, her eyes closed.

The sun was warm on Brenda as she pushed the waist band of her shorts down a little, and pulled the legs up, so that it barely covered more than her bikini bottoms. She was aware of the stillness around her, and gradually of the eyes of the men on her. She opened her eyes, and caught Billy staring at her. Her eyes were dawn to his shorts. He was stood almost sideways on to her, the bulge at the front silhouetted by the sun.

She groaned softly to herself, her imagination suddenly running riot. She sat up and looked around. Tom saw her, and quickly put his fishing gear down, commenting on how quiet the fish were. He held his hand out to Brenda, asking if she wanted to "go for a walk". Brenda looked up as she grabbed his hand, seeing the bulge in Tom's shorts but not quite catching the knowing grins that Simon and Billy exchanged as they watched Tom lead her away.

Billy and Simon fished for another half an hour, both of them glancing around from time to time to look in the direction Tom and Brenda had taken. The fish still weren't biting. Nothing was said, but they both knew that it was time to look for the others. They quickly loaded the boat, and then set off down the only path on the island.

There was no sign of Tom and Brenda. But then they heard it – a soft moan of pleasure. They glanced at each other, and then hurried through the trees towards an old bird watching hide, where the moan appeared to have come from. The hide was quite small, perhaps only ten feet square. There were dirty windows all along one edge overlooking the lake. There was a dirt floor, with a narrow wooden bench in the middle.

Tom was laying on the bench, naked, his head away from the door. Brenda was straddling him, her feet on the floor, his cock clearly embedded in her hot pussy. She was bent over him, kissing him, her firm, rounded ass pointing up, her heavy breasts rubbing on Tom's chest.

They seemed unaware of Billy and Simon's presence as they watched them, Tom's cock sliding easily in and out of her sexy body. It was Brenda sensed them first, who looked up and saw them, glancing over her shoulder, her eyes opening wide with shock. Tom saw the look on her face, and leant over to look past her. They both saw the huge, growing bulges in the other men's shorts.

Brenda's eyes opened even wider as Billy stepped forward, pulling his tee shirt over his head. She looked at him, at the rippling muscles across his chest and belly. His skin was almost black, his chest almost hairless, and glistening in the semi darkness.

He dragged his cock and balls from his shorts. Brenda gasped when she saw the size of him, and then reached out to take his cock in her hand, wanting to feel him. His shaft was long and thick, and very dark. The head was almost plum coloured, pre cum already pouring from him. She squeezed his shaft before sliding her hand along his whole length, her eyes never leaving him. She pulled him into her mouth, sitting up to reveal her breasts more fully.

She sucked on Billy as best she could, her lips stretched around him. She held his cock in one hand, her fingers barely reaching around him. In her other hand, she cradled his heavy balls. Tom reached for one breast, while Billy held the other, rubbing his thumb across her sensitive nipples.

She sucked on Billy, drawing as much of him into her mouth as she could, as she dare. Tom started to pump his cock back into her, deeper now than ever before, his cock seeming to have grown in the last few minutes.

They all sensed Simon moving around the hide. He moved quickly to the other side of Brenda. She reached out and rubbed his cock through his shorts.

"Show me," she demanded, pulling Billy's cock from her mouth and wanking him furiously.

Simon pulled his shirt over his head, his eyes on Brenda. He pushed his shorts down, his hard cock springing free. He stepped forward and pushed it deep into her mouth, grabbing her hair and pulling her towards him. She sucked on him, almost gagging as he slid deeper inside her.

She groaned out loud at the pounding she was getting – Billy's cock in her hand, Simon's in her mouth, Tom's in her pussy, their hands on her breasts, on her nipples. And then she felt a hand – it must be Simon's she thought – on her bum, sliding over her tight cheeks, sliding between them to probe her tight little hole, reaching inside her.

The hide was filled with their echoing cries and groans, and then with Brenda's scream as Simon's finger pushing into her ass took her over the edge and she came, a shattering orgasm that soared through her before leaving her feeling limp and exhausted. As she came, she felt Tom's cock filling her with his cum, his cock throbbing deep inside her.

Brenda pulled Simon's cock from her mouth as she gasped for air. She held the other two cocks in her hands while Tom was still inside her. She knew she wanted more, that she wanted to feel Billy deep inside her. Sensing this, Tom urged her to move. The others helped her, and moments later she was lying back on the bench.

Billy moved to the end of the bench, his massive cock in his hand. He rubbed the thick, rubbery head across Brenda's swollen pussy and clit. She moaned, wondering if she could take Billy inside her. She reached for her own breasts as Billy pushed against her, crying out as his hot flesh touched hers. The head of his cock entered her, stretching her, filling her. She cried out as the first few inches of his cock moved inside her, and then again and again, crying out her pain and pleasure as his shaft slipped into her hungry body.

Billy fucked her slowly, gently. Brenda's head was rocking from side to side as another orgasm tore through her. She reached for Tom, holding his stiffening cock, and then for Simon, pulling him back towards her mouth. She sucked on him, stroking along his thick shaft as Billy fucked her faster and faster. Her body felt as though it was on fire, as though Billy's cock was reaching between her breasts.

The hide echoed to their cries as Brenda came again and again, as the men got close to cumming. Billy cried out as he came. The first few jets of cum gushed deep inside her, but then he pulled out and wanked his cock, sending thick spurts of cum up into Brenda's breasts and belly. As the thick cum trickled down between her breasts, Brenda felt Simon jerk, and then his cum was filling her mouth and trickling down her throat. Tom came again, his cum splattering onto her breasts.

Tom pulled Brenda to him, holding her tight, the cum on her breasts rubbing off onto his chest. Billy and Simon got dressed and left them alone, going back outside to wait. Brenda and Tom came out a few minutes later. She went across and kissed both Billy and Simon before they all headed back to the boat.

* * * * *

Marie knew straight away. As soon as she saw them approaching the jetty on the boat, she knew what had happened – and just the thought of it sent a shudder through her body. She walked down to meet them, her breasts moving easily inside her top as she walked towards them, her nipples clearly on show. She had been sunbathing in her bikini bottoms, but when the sun had disappeared behind a dark cloud a few minutes ago, she had pulled her tee shirt back on.

As she got closer, a tremor went through her as she felt their eyes on her, as she saw the lust in Billy's eyes, the hardness in his shorts. She could see Brenda's tee shirt clinging to her breasts, the damp patches still showing on the thin material. Simon was first off the boat. He went to her, holding her as the others joined them. Brenda and Marie hugged, but before anything could be said, the skies seemed to open up and the rain that had been threatening poured down on them.

In seconds they were drenched by the warm rain. The men laughed, pulling their tee shirts off and letting the rain run over them. But then they stopped – and stared. Brenda and Marie were stood close together, their tee shirts clinging to them like a second skin, clinging to every soft curve of their sexy bodies. The rain stopped as quickly as it had started, but none of them moved - until Billy let out a deep groan, and stepped closer to Marie.

Seconds later they were all naked. Marie and Brenda had had their tee shirts pulled over their heads, and the strings of their bikinis tugged so that they dropped to the floor. The men had stripped their shorts and trunks off, leaving them naked, their cocks hard in front of them. Marie gasped when she saw Billy's cock for the first time, rearing up in front of him, thick and hard, and oh so long. She reached for him, but was pulled away by Brenda and led indoors.

They stumbled towards the stairs, oblivious to the trails of water they were leaving behind. Marie led the way upstairs. She stopped near the top, her feet were on different stairs. Her pussy was obvious to all of them as it peeked out between her legs.

Tom, close behind her, automatically reached for her, his hand slipping between her thighs to cup her pussy. Billy bumped into him as he reached for her as well. Brenda stopped and reached for Billy, feeling his huge cock, while Simon moved up close behind her, his erect cock pressing against her firm ass. Marie led them all into the master bedroom. She knew what she wanted – she wanted all of them.

She stopped just inside the door of the bedroom, and turned to kiss Tom, groping his cock before letting him past. She did the same with Billy, a lingering kiss that set her juices flowing as she touched him for the first time. Next it was Brenda, their breasts pressed together, their hands exploring as their tongues slithered and slipped over each other. Reluctantly they broke apart and Marie reached for Simon, pulling him into the room by his cock before kissing him, a long, loving, wanton kiss.