Holiday Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into the bedroom, reaching for Billy, staring down, mesmerised by the size of him. Her hand looked so small against him. She squeezed his cock, trying to reach around him with her fingers, her wetness flooding from her at just the thought of taking his cock inside her body.

She moved away and embraced the men again, pulling them to her, kissing them one after the other. She held their cocks, stroking them. Simon moved behind her, reaching round to cup her breasts, his hard cock pressing between her cheeks. Marie dropped to her knees, the men surrounding her in a circle. She sucked their cocks one after the other, each one fed to her by Brenda. She lingered on Billy's, her lips stretched tight around his thickness.

She sucked and licked and touched and kissed for them all long minutes, all of them savouring her touch, savouring the feelings washing over them. But soon Marie wanted more, and stood up to lead them to the bed.

Lying down, she beckoned Billy to her, urging him to give her his cock, to feed it deep inside her, to fuck her. He eased into her, moving quickly but gently as his cock reached deep inside her. Brenda held Marie as Billy sunk deeper into her body until his taut curly hair was brushing against her soft hair, his hard, tight balls against her ass.

The others watched as he knelt between her legs, not moving, his cock buried deep. Simon was next, straddling her like Marie asked, sliding his long cock between her breasts as she wrapped them around him. Moving to kneel by her head, Tom fed his cock into her mouth.

They all began to fuck her, slowly at first, but then faster. Brenda watched, her fingers rubbing her clit. Simon called to her, and she climbed onto the bed carefully, standing in between Billy and him.

She pushed her hips forward, wanting Billy's thick, strong tongue inside her. He reached for her, pulling her to him, his hands on her ass as he fed on her pussy, licking and sucking her juices from her, his hips jerking forward to drive his cock into Marie.

Simon was watching Marie suck on Tom's cock, her hands on his balls. Simon fucked her breasts while tweaking her nipples. Marie felt like she was on fire, her body being pounded by these three beautiful men. Her cries mixed with Brenda's as they both reached a peak, as the deeper moans of the three men mixed with the women's cries.

Brenda cried out louder as her pussy throbbed on Billy's tongue, as he pressed a finger hard against her backside, as her juices ran down his chin and her thighs. Marie came as Simon pumped his cum between her breasts, jets of it hitting her throat and neck. Tom poured his cum into her mouth, some of it escaping to mix with Simon's. And then Billy came, his cries deeper and louder than the rest as he pumped his cum into Marie, before pulling out to pump some more onto Brenda.

Gasping for breath, they untangled themselves, and collapsed on the bed, the cum on Marie and Brenda smearing over all of them as they held each other.

Later, Brenda and Marie cuddled up to Billy while their men watched, both of them wanting more. Brenda held his cock, pulling on him, caressing his balls. Marie helped her, kissing him passionately before moving to suck his balls into her mouth, rolling them from side to side. Brenda sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, feeling it grow as she flicked her tongue across his hot flesh.

Tom and Simon watched in awe as their women worked on Billy, as they pleasured him. His cock grew quickly with their attention, and Brenda was soon straddling him, easing his cock inside herself, her hands resting on his broad chest. The others watched her face, a picture of beauty, of sheer pleasure, of lust, as his cock entered her.

He fucked her quickly, sensing that was what she wanted. Marie sat back and watched as Tom and Simon moved forward, as Brenda held them to her as they each sucked an erect nipple into their eager mouths. They all moved just for Brenda, taking her to the peak of pleasure.

She seemed to glow as her orgasm built inside her. A flush rose across her chest and up her neck, her body feeling hot. Marie moved behind Billy, and reached between his legs for his balls, holding them as he fucked Brenda. Brenda held Tom and Simon's heads as they fed on her breasts.

When it came, her orgasm erupted inside her, fanning out from her pussy and breasts to fill her body. She slumped against Billy, kissing him, his cock still inside her. Slowly, she rolled away from Billy. His still hard cock slapped down onto his belly. Marie quickly moved on top of him, feeling him inside her again.

This time Billy rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard. The others watched, their eyes flicking from Marie's breasts as they swayed at his thrusts, to his thick cock as it plunged in and out of her, to his ass as it clenched with every driving thrust. They cried out as they came, as their juices and cum mixed deep inside Marie's body. Billy rolled away, his cock glistening with their juices. Brenda and Marie hugged each other, wondering where their adventure would take them next.

* * * * *

Brenda and Marie slept then, waking up later, much later. They stirred, both of them moving gingerly, feeling sore after their day. As the memories came flooding back they grinned at each other. They were suddenly aware of each others nakedness, but did nothing to hide it.

The cabin was quiet. They saw a note stuck to the mirror by the door. It was from Tom and Simon. It told them they had gone into town for a drink, that they wouldn't be long, that they hadn't wanted to disturb them – and that Billy had gone home.

They decided they needed a shower. After a moment's hesitation, Brenda led Marie into her bathroom. They showered together, soaping each other gently, washing away the dried cum and juices from each others' body, easing each others soreness. They dried each other, and then pulled on matching silk gowns that Brenda pulled from a wardrobe. Downstairs, they made a few sandwiches, and then took them and a bottle of wine through to the lounge. They were soon snuggled up on the settee talking quietly.

They talked about many things, but not what was really on their minds – the last few days. As they chatted, they both became more and more aware of each other, of their bodies pressing together, separated only by the flimsy material of their gowns. They both knew what they wanted, and sensed what the other wanted, but were strangely uncertain with each other.

In the end it started so simply. They both turned towards the other at the same moment, both meaning to kiss the other on the cheek, or on the neck. Instead their lips met. They kissed softly, their moist lips barely touching. They let their passion build slowly, enjoying their kisses, their soft caresses.

Brenda slipped her hand into Marie's gown, reaching in and cupping her breast, savouring the feel of her soft flesh. Marie tugged the belt of her own gown to undo it, pushing the two sides away from her body. Still kissing, she did the same for Brenda. They broke apart and looked each other up and down. Silently, they reached out and ran their hands over each other.

Brenda cupped Marie's breast again. Marie deliberately leant forward, her breasts swaying away from her body. Brenda sighed as she cupped both breasts, feeling them heavy in her hands. As Marie leant further forward, Brenda lay back. Marie was now above her lover, her breasts swaying gently above her mouth as they got comfortable.

Brenda held one breast, pressing it back against Marie's body, while she sucked the other one into her hungry mouth. Her lips and tongue worked on the elongated nipple, sucking and licking. She pinched the other nipple, gauging Marie's reaction before pinching and pulling on the nipple again.

Marie pulled Brenda to her, wanting her close, wanting as much of her breast to be in her mouth as possible. She pressed her pussy down hard onto Brenda's thigh, feeling her press back immediately. Brenda moved her leg, feeling her lover's wet juices being rubbed into her. Slowly they moved again, Marie rolling onto her back, with Brenda above her. Now Brenda fed her full breasts to Marie, urging her to suck hard on her swollen nipples.

As their need and hunger grew, Brenda laid on top of Marie, kissing her lips softly, while grinding her pussy against Marie's as hard as she could. They fucked each other mouths with their tongues as they pressed their bodies together as one, both of them hot for the other. Marie's leg slipped between Brenda's, bringing their pussies even harder together, spreading their juices wetly across their pubic mounds.

They ran their hands all over each other, touching and caressing everything they could reach. They muffled their cries of pleasure with their kisses. They came together, their pussies rubbing hard against each other, clinging together, kissing each other as they cried out their pleasure to each other.

They lay gasping for breath in each other's arms, their breasts still pressed together, kissing each other tenderly. As they recovered, they sat up and talked. They admired each other's bodies, touching and stroking as they talked. They commented on each other's carefully trimmed pubic hair, deciding that they should shave each other sometime.

A while later, Brenda went to fetch some more drinks. While she was gone, Marie popped upstairs. Brenda looked at her quizzically as she came back into the room, a grin on her face and her hands behind her back.

"What?" asked Brenda, recognising the look on her Marie's face. She was up to something.

Marie reached out her hands, showing Brenda the towel she'd brought down – and the razor, soap and baby oil.

"Come on," she told Brenda, "Lie back for me."

Giggling, Brenda did as she was told, taking her gown off first. She lifted her ass slightly so that Marie could slide the towel under her. Leaning forward, Marie planted a soft, wet kiss on Brenda's pussy. Remembering she needed some water, she ran out to the kitchen. When she got back, Brenda was rubbing her clit. She looked up, pulling her hand away.

"Soon," Marie told her.

She then set about shaving her lover. She took her time, enjoying touching and feeling Brenda, running her hands softly over her mound time and time again to make sure that she was smooth, easing away any remaining soreness. Brenda loved the feel of what Marie was doing to her, of her hands on her, and she longed for more.

Satisfied at last with her handiwork, Marie reached for the baby oil. She poured a small amount into the palm of her hand, and smoothed it all over Brenda's bare mound, rubbing it gently – and slowly – into her soft skin. Marie moaned quietly, her wet pussy juices mixing with the oil.

Marie sat back and admired her handy work. Brenda's pussy looked naked and vulnerable, her plump mound now starkly white against her suntanned body. Marie told her how beautiful she looked, and leant forward to kiss her.

She kissed her briefly on the mouth, and then on each ripe nipple, running her tongue across each of them. Then she kissed each breast, and into the valley between them, before kissing her way slowly down Brenda's flat tummy. She paused at her belly button, dipping her tongue into it before kissing her way down further.

Brenda shuddered with pleasure as Marie planted a soft kiss at the top of her pussy. Brenda felt so soft and smooth as Marie kissed along her slit, nibbling and licking at her clit and lips. She kissed the insides of Brenda's thighs, nibbling some more on her soft flesh, before making her way back to her pussy.

She teased her with her tongue and her teeth, sliding her hands under her to squeeze and caress her buttocks. She probed deeply into the wetness with her tongue, scooping Brenda's juices into her mouth. She slipped two fingers inside Brenda, fucking her with them while she sucked on her clit.

Brenda felt like she was floating. Her pussy had never felt so sensitive, so on fire, and Marie knew exactly how to get to her. She reached down and held her Marie's head, pushing her pussy up to meet the agile tongue and probing fingers that were sending her wild. She screamed out as she came, as her body trembled with the force of her pleasure. Marie held her tight, hugging her as they shared that pleasure.

They held each other for long minutes until Brenda had calmed down. Only then did Marie move to get back on the settee next to Brenda. They kissed again and sat close, their bodies pressed together, their hands reaching for each other.

Brenda jumped up a few minutes later, and ran naked upstairs. When she returned, it was her turn to stand with her hands behind her back. Before Marie could ask, Brenda held out her hands to show her what she had been to get – a long, thick vibrator. She had something else behind her back, which she put down out of sight before Marie could say anything.

Marie lay back on the settee, her gown thrown open. Brenda lay down beside her, leaning over to kiss her lover. As their lips and tongues played, Brenda switched the toy on and ran it over Marie's body. Marie shuddered as small waves of pleasure followed the toy around her body, as Brenda pressed it against her breasts, her nipples, her clit.

Breaking their kiss, Brenda moved down a little, watching as she pressed the vibrator against Marie's pussy. She watched as the thick cock disappeared, and as Marie reached down to rub her own clit, her fingertips massaging herself with a circular motion, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. Brenda reached for Marie's breasts, for her nipples. She sucked a taut nipple into her mouth, feeling her moving beneath her.

She fucked Marie with the vibrator, pushing it deeper and deeper into her body as her orgasm hit her. As she came, Brenda pulled the toy out and pressed it along Marie's slit, pressing against her clit and lips, the end just inside her. Marie cried out again, holding Brenda tight, loving what they could do to each other.

Their kisses began again a while later, softly, gently, tenderly at first, but then more passionately as their tongues moved against each other lips and into their hungry mouths. They sucked on each other as their hands ran easily over each others bodies, over their breasts and nipples, over their firm asses and wet pussies.

Marie watched as Brenda reached down to pick up whatever else it was she had brought down with her. Marie watched open mouthed as Brenda showed her a double ended dildo. It was perhaps eighteen inches long, thick and straight, with cock heads at each end. Without saying a word, Brenda slipped down onto the floor and beckoned Marie to her. They lay back, and Brenda slipped her legs through Marie's.

Brenda moaned softly as she fed the thick cock into her pussy. Marie watched as Brenda's pussy opened up, as her lips wrapped themselves around the thick shaft, as almost half the hard length of the cock disappeared inside her body. Marie reached out and held the surprisingly warm cock, feeding it into Brenda slowly, fucking her gently. After a few moments, Brenda pushed her hand away, and wriggled her ass closer to Marie, the hard, straight cock sticking out of her body obscenely.

They scissored their legs together, moving their pussy's closer together as Brenda fed the cock into Marie's waiting body. Marie gasped as the huge head entered her, stretching her around the hard plastic. They both moved carefully, feeding the cock into Marie, and then easing themselves towards each other until the dildo had disappeared completely, until their pussies were pressed hard against each other.

They moved gently, fucking each other as they reached out for their own clits, intensifying the pleasure running thorough them both. Marie watched Brenda as she came, loving the sight of her with her head thrown back, her eyes closed, the flush running up between her heaving breasts as she pressed down hard on her clit, as the fucking she was getting from her lover sent shock waves of pleasure tearing through her body.

Marie came as well, screaming out her pleasure to Brenda as her body was wracked by the pain and pleasure of her orgasm. As they relaxed, they hurriedly pulled the cock from their bodies, wanting, needing, to hold each other. They kissed, easing each other down from their high.

They calmed down gradually, holding each other close. Brenda sat up, and Marie moved between her legs, lying back against her friend's soft, sexy body, her head resting on her breasts. She pulled a gown up over them. Before long their chatter ceased as they dozed off.

* * * * *

They all woke up late the next morning. When Tom and Simon had returned the previous evening, they had found Marie and Brenda still dozing, curled up together on the floor. The gown that had covered them had slipped off, leaving them naked. Both men had stared at them, their cocks rising at the sight of their beautiful sexy wives, at the sight of Brenda's plump, white mound.

Tom and Simon had leant over to kiss them softly, to wake them enough to help them to bed. Tom had kissed Marie lightly before leading Brenda to bed, while Simon took Marie to their room. They had all slept well, worn out from the day they had all enjoyed together.

Simon was awake first, stretching and rubbing his eyes before cuddling back up to Marie, his growing cock nestling along the tight gap between her cheeks as he held her. She twisted her head around to kiss him, before slipping free of his arms to visit the bathroom.

He watched her padding naked across the room, before laying back, his hands behind his head. He listened to Tom and Brenda as they crept downstairs, and the clanking of cups as they made coffee. By the time Marie was back, they had joined them, coffee cups in hand.

Marie and Simon sat up in bed, still naked, with Tom and Brenda on the bed beside them. They talked quietly as they sipped their coffee, all of them very aware of the others. Simon tried but failed to drag his eyes away from Brenda, from the sight of her full, rounded breasts as her dressing gown gaped open. Tom watched Marie, his cock rising as he drank in the sight of her breasts through the thin sheet that barely covered her.

Simon leant past Marie to put their coffee cups down. He held her., kissing her lightly, his hand moving to cup her breast, her nipple tightening, hardening, against his hand. They kissed gently, her lips moist and soft on his, her tongue slippery as she moved the tip along his lips. Simon caught her tongue between his lips, sucking it slowly into his mouth, their tongues slipping and sliding across each other.

As they kissed, Simon felt his cock starting to harden. Marie thrust her tongue deeper into his mouth, their lips crushed together now as she felt his cock against her thigh. When they broke their kiss, both of them breathless, she grinned up at him, her eyes bright with desire, and reached down between them. She held his cock lightly as they kissed again, savouring the feel of him hard in her hand.

As they kissed, Simon glanced past Marie at Brenda and Tom. They were lying on their sides now, on the same bed, close together. Brenda had her back to him, so Simon could see her rounded ass, and Tom's hand caressing her, his fingers exploring between her cheeks. Brenda's arm was moving, her hand clearly between them, soft moans coming from each of them.

Simon's cock was rigid by now, his balls aching for more. As their kisses became more passionate, more urgent, Marie pushed him gently, leaning her supple body against him, using her weight to roll him easily onto his back.

Simon held her to him, feeling her warmth, her sheer sexiness, flowing through him as they kissed, as she ran her hands around his balls and along his cock. Simon touched her wherever he could reach, running his hands over her body, probing, touching, caressing.