Holiday Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their lips parted, she leant over him to kiss his chest, her tongue whipping across his erect nipples before sucking them hard into her mouth. She caught them between her teeth, biting gently before licking her way across his belly. She licked slowly up and down his cock, and then back up his belly, his chest, all the time pressing her body to his.

Their lips met again, and this time Marie moved across to lie on top of him. Simon eased his legs apart so that she could lay between them, her pussy pressing down onto the hard ridge of his cock, her juices smearing across his cock and balls as she rubbed herself against him. Their mouths were locked together, their lips, their tongues, hungry for more.

Marie moved again, this time kneeling up to show off her naked body to him, to Brenda and Tom, before reaching down for his cock. She rubbed the end against her pussy, running it between her lips before pressing her clit down hard against it. She moaned softly, a look of sheer lust on her face.

As Simon felt the bed move, he glanced across and could see that Tom was now kneeling above Brenda, his cock deep inside her. He reached down, his hands caressing her large breasts, her prominent nipples.

Simon gasped as Marie dropped her body downwards, taking his cock into her body. They both cried out as, without warning, Marie pushed her body down onto him, driving his cock into her with one deep thrust. Simon reached up for her, cupping her firm breasts in his hands, rubbing her taut nipples as she bounced up and down on his cock.

Reaching behind her, she caught his balls in her hand, squeezing and rubbing them. As she twisted her body, Tom leant over to kiss her, their tongues wet and slippery as they explored. Simon reached for Brenda, pushing Tom's hand away so that he could get to her breasts. Simon shuffled his body across the bed, taking Marie with him, moving them all closer together. He kissed Brenda as Tom fucked her, as he fucked Marie. Brenda reached down, touching his wet cock as it pumped in and out of Marie's delicious body.

Marie was reaching for Tom now, reaching behind him for his balls, his cock, as he pumped into Brenda. They stopped kissing so that he could lean forward, making it easier for Marie. She rubbed his ass, his balls, the root of his cock. Brenda squealed as Tom pumped into her harder than ever, her breasts bouncing as Marie's touch drove him on.

As their passion, their need, grew, they separated into couples again, always conscious of each other. Simon reached for Marie's hips, holding her as his thrusts into her body were met by the downward pressure of her hips. Simon watched her breasts moving as they fucked. She saw where Simon was looking and reached for her own breasts, holding them, teasing them, exciting them – and him - as their climaxes built.

The bed was rocking wildly now as the four of them fucked. Tom came with an almighty roar, Brenda screaming out her pleasure as Tom drove his thick cock into her one last time and held it deep inside her. Simon pushed his cock upwards into Marie as she came, as she threw her head back, her arms stretched out behind her now, her pussy driven down even harder onto his cock as she leant backwards. She squeezed his cum out of him as her pussy massaged and throbbed around him.

Marie fell forward to lie on top of him, their mouths hungry for each other as his cum poured into her wanton pussy to mix with her hot juices. Tom reached over to fondle Marie's beautiful ass as they kissed, Brenda reaching out to them as well. They held each other, enjoying the wonderful sensations running through them, enjoying each other.

* * * * *

They held each other for long moments, knowing that their weekend was over now, that they would soon need to be heading back to the city. They showered and dressed slowly, enjoying their nakedness, their time together. After a late, very late, breakfast, they packed up and headed for home.

The journey home was quiet, each of them thinking back to their weekend together, to what they had experienced, to what they had enjoyed. When Tom pulled the car onto the drive at Marie and Simon's house, they all sat in silence. After a while, they got out of the car, still reluctant to part. Simon lifted the luggage out of the car, and walked up to the house.

As he looked back, he saw Marie embracing Tom, and then Brenda, holding them each close and kissing them gently. Simon walked back and hugged Brenda, enjoying the feel of her full, warm breasts against him. He took Marie's hand, and led her back to the house. As Tom and Brenda moved to get into the car and drive off, Simon called after them.

"We know this lovely hotel... up on the coast... perhaps we could all... for a long weekend... in a few weeks time..."

And then they were gone, leaving just a faint "Yes...!!! " behind them...