Holiday Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men watched as Marie and Brenda slipped their tops off, and then started to smooth sun oil onto their already tanned bodies, both of them glistening in the sun. Brenda turned around so that Marie could rub some oil on her back, her hands moving easily over her smooth skin, a shudder going through both of them as her finger tips reached out to the side of her breasts.

Tom and Simon stood watching as Brenda rubbed oil into Marie's back, and while they each did their own breasts. They watched as Marie and Brenda stretched out on the deck, naked except for their tiny bikini bottoms that hid little, but which emphasised a lot.

For a while all was quiet, except for the sound of the sea and the breeze. Tom was sat with his back to the railing around the boat, looking around, relaxing, watching Marie and Brenda, while Simon was steering. It was Simon who eventually broke the silence.

"So, where did you two get to in the middle of the night?"

Marie looked up, startled, blushing as she looked across as Brenda.

"We...er...couldn't sleep, so we...er...went to the beach," Marie told him.

"Do anything...interesting?" Tom enquired from the other side of the boat.

Marie and Brenda stared at each other, not sure of what to say next, both of them feeling a deep throbbing in their pussy's at the very thought of what they had done.

"Let's show them," Marie whispered without thinking, her deep longing obvious on her face.

Tom and Simon watched open mouthed as Brenda lay back, her voluptuous body spread eagled in front of Marie, her big breasts stretched tight on her body as she lay with her hands above her head, her nipples dark and hard, her belly flat, her body tanned. Marie leant over and kissed her mouth before moving to kiss her belly, her tongue flicking across Brenda's belly button.

Simon silently tied off the steering gear, as they both reached for their cocks, stroking them, as Marie's teasing tongue lashed across Brenda's nipples, as she sucked them into her mouth noisily. Marie reached down and tugged at the lace strings that held Brenda's bikini together. She pulled the now wet material from between her friend's legs, all of them hearing Brenda's gasps of pleasure as it dragged across her clit and pussy.

They watched as Brenda knelt at Marie's feet, and pulled her bikini bottoms down her long legs, their eyes locked only on each other. And Tom and Simon watched, their cocks now rock hard, as Marie and Brenda moved easily to lie on their sides opposite each other, their tongues now delving into each others pussy's, across their clits, their hands exploring every part of the other's body.

As one, Tom and Simon stripped their shorts off, and moved quickly across the catamaran, their rock hard cocks bouncing in front of them. Simon lay down behind Marie, while Tom moved behind Brenda, reaching around her to hold her full breasts, her swollen nipples.

Simon reached for Marie's breasts as she lifted her leg, allowing his cock to slip between her soft thighs towards her wet, aching pussy. He felt Brenda's hands on him, her tongue sliding wetly along his length as she guided him into Marie, knowing that Marie was doing the same for Tom as he plunged his cock into Brenda.

Simon felt Brenda's wet tongue running along his hard cock as he slid in and out of Marie, her hands on his balls. He fucked Marie faster and faster, Brenda's mouth now clamped on Marie's clit, her hands everywhere. He plunged his cock into Marie's screaming body time after time, reaching deeper into her, taking her over the edge quickly, sensing that was what she wanted after Brenda had taken her so close already with her mouth, with her tongue.

Brenda's cries mixed with Marie's as they both came, the air full of their moans. Simon pounded into Marie from behind, prolonging her pleasure, Brenda now clinging to her as Tom continued to fuck her. Simon saw Tom freeze and groan as he came, Brenda sighing with pleasure as he pumped her full of cum.

Simon shouted out as his balls felt like they had burst, his cum pouring into Marie in powerful spurts. He cum filled her, leaking out of her pussy as he continued to slide in and out of her. He slowed his movements as he felt Brenda's tongue on him again, on Marie, as she licked his cum away from around his cock and Marie's pussy.

They clung together for long minutes after they had cum, enjoying their closeness, their need for each other. They spent the rest of the trip to the island naked, enjoying the sun on their bodies, enjoying seeing, touching, each other. Once they arrived at the island, they moored the catamaran in the shallow water of the lagoon and waded ashore, taking their picnic basket and everything else onto the beach with them.

They swam in the lagoon for a while, before Marie and Tom swam out into deeper water, heading towards a sand bank perhaps fifty yards from the beach. Simon and Brenda swam ashore, and watched the others reach, and then walk along, the narrow band of sand.

As they watched Marie and Tom move easily into each others arms, Brenda reached around from where she stood slightly behind Simon, looking over his shoulder, and stroked his cock. He sighed as she pulled his skin back along his rapidly hardening cock, exposing the tip to her. They sank down onto the beach, falling back easily onto the soft sand, hungry for each other.

Afterwards, they swam a little again, washing the sand from their bodies before moving into the shade of the tree that lined the beach and spreading out the blankets. As Brenda laid out the food, and Simon opened some wine, Tom and Marie returned, walking slowly up the beach close together.

They were quite content being in the shade, enjoying each others company – and their nakedness. As the afternoon moved on, Simon led them inland a little, to the waterfall they'd found on their last visit.

Even though they'd seen it already, they all gasped at the beauty of the shaded glade, with the waterfall at the far side. The waterfall wasn't very high, and fell into a very shallow lake, only about fifteen yards across. The soft grass grew right down to the waters edge. The water was only a few inches deep, except where the silvery water falling had scooped out a hollow.

Simon ran naked into the curtain of water under the waterfall, pulling Brenda and Marie with him. As he stood with the water gushing over him, they came easily into his arms, their bodies pressed against each side of him. Brenda felt softer, more voluptuous, her heavy breasts squashed against him, while Marie felt firmer, her nipples poking hard at him.

He reached for their asses as he kissed them, needy kisses that left his cock hard and throbbing. They reached down and stroked him, their hands sharing his cock, his balls, their bodies hard against him. For long moments, Tom stood watching them, stroking his own cock before joining them and standing opposite Simon. Marie kissed him, reaching for his cock as Simon's tongue slid deliciously into Brenda's mouth.

They held each other, touching and kissing. Brenda and Marie dropped to their knees, taking turns to suck on Simon's cock, and then Tom's. Simon joined them, sucking on Brenda's big nipples, on Marie's tight nipples, sucking and kissing them, as they all sank into the water. They lay down in the shallow water, Simon's head buried in Marie's pussy, Tom with his mouth on Marie's breasts, his fingers on Brenda's clit.

They spent a long time exploring each other slowly, savouring each other, enjoying each other. Eventually, Simon rolled over in the water, pulling Marie on top of him as he slid easily into her.

Tom and Brenda watched as he fucked her, pulling his cock out until just the head was inside her, and then driving himself into her again as she pushed her hips down to meet him. Brenda ran her hands over Simon's slippery cock and tight balls, before lying back next to him, their bodies touching. She reached up for Tom, begging him to fuck her.

The glade echoed to their moans, to the splashing of the water. Their wet, slippery bodies rubbed against each other as they fucked, as they kissed. Brenda came first, her screams echoing around as Tom fucked her, as Marie tweaked her nipples and held her bouncing breasts.

Tom grunted as his cum flooded Brenda, collapsing on top of her before rolling them both through the water. Marie pulled Simon tight to her, his cock buried inside her, his balls against her gorgeous ass as she came, wave after wave of pleasure tearing through her. His balls tightened, and shot his cum into her, his cock throbbing against the walls of her tight pussy.

They all lay back in the water, laughing and reaching for each other. They eventually calmed down, and crawled out of the water to lie on the soft grass, to let the sun filtering through the trees dry them off.

***************************************************************

When they got to the bungalows, having spent the trip back naked on the catamaran, Simon opened the door between their rooms, and deliberately put the key to one side. They had planned to spend their last night out on the town, but after a meal in the hotel restaurant, decided to stay in their room with some wine – and each other.

The next morning, over a late and leisurely breakfast out on the veranda, they decided to pack everything they could ready for the flight home, and then spend the rest of the day by the pool. The packing took longer than planned – mainly because they wore so little as they meandered in and out of each others rooms!

By lunchtime they were ready. Brenda and Marie slipped into their bikinis, and wrapped sarongs around their waists for the walk along to the pool. They walked slowly, their arms around each other. The pool was quiet, so they quickly pulled four sun beds together and sorted their towels and stuff out. Marie pulled her sarong off, and leapt into the pool, followed quickly by Tom and Simon.

Brenda laughed at them messing around in the pool as she pulled her sun bed around so that it was facing the sun. She untied her sarong, and let it drop to the floor. From the pool, Tom looked across as Brenda reached behind her and untied her top. Her breasts sprung free, enjoying the heat of the sun. From where he stood, Tom could see Brenda's nipples puckering, becoming erect.

She turned around, her back now to Tom, still not realising that he was watching her from the edge of the pool. Tom's cock lurched in his trunks as Brenda reached behind her, and pulled the sides of her bikini bottoms towards the tight crack between her cheeks, exposing more of her already suntanned ass. Brenda bent forward, her beautifully rounded ass pointing at him, and picked up her bottle of sun tan oil.

Sitting down on the edge of the sun bed, she poured a little of the oil into her hand, and started to smooth it over her shoulders. Tom started to climb out of the pool to offer his assistance, his cock already hard at the thought of running his hands over Brenda's practically naked body. But something out of the corner of his eye made him stop. He looked across, and saw another man approaching Brenda.

He was young, perhaps in his mid twenties. Tall and well built, he clearly worked out in a gym on a regular basis. His hair was dark, thick and curly, his body tanned a deep brown. All he wore was a pair of black swimming trunks, which did little to hide the bulge at the front.

Where Brenda had pulled her sun bed around to face the sun, hers was now slightly separate to the others, making it look as though she was on her own. Tom watched, his mouth dry, as the man approached Brenda. He couldn't hear what was said, but watched as Brenda smiled and laughed, said something back, and then swung her legs up and laid down on her front.

Tom thought his cock would burst as he watched the man kneel down at the side of the sun bed and reach for the bottle of oil. He sprinkled some onto Brenda's back, and then began to smooth it across her body, talking quietly to her all the time. His hands swept up and down her back, onto her shoulders and down to the top of her bum, his long fingers reaching down her sides, brushing against the swell of her breasts.

From the other side of the pool, Simon and Marie watched Tom, his eyes locked on Brenda. Marie swam over to him, but the first time Tom was aware of her was when she stood up behind him, and reached around for his cock, her nipples hard against him even through her bikini top. Only as Marie stroked his cock, her moves hidden by the edge of the pool and their bodies, did Tom realise how hard he was.

They watched Brenda together, watched as the man moved to smooth more oil down Brenda's legs. They both gasped as they saw Brenda ease her legs apart, as the man's hands ran up the backs of her legs, his fingers pressing firmly into the soft flesh on the inside of her legs. Marie's hand moved faster, almost becoming a blur as the man rubbed some oil into the firm cheeks of Brenda's ass.

As they clearly heard her moan out loud, Tom came, his cum erupting from his cock and spurting into the water. Marie sagged against him, her breathing harsh and her pussy tingling. She squeezed her thighs together, sending waves of pleasure from her pussy to her breasts.

Tom hurriedly pushed his cock back into his trunks and clambered out of the pool with Marie. Simon, who had been watching all this from the other side of the pool, followed them, desperately trying to keep his hard cock out of view. Brenda saw them coming towards her, and stood up quickly, grabbing her sarong, her excitement - and the wet spot on her bikini bottoms - clear to them all.

The man grinned at her, but she ignored him, calling out to the others, catching only briefly the look of confusion on the man's face. Tom grabbed Brenda's hand, and led her quickly away from the pool. Simon and Marie followed, all of them needing to be back in the bungalow, needing to be together.

They stumbled through the door, falling over each other to get inside. Brenda headed for the bed, crying out with frustration when she saw it covered in their bags, ready for them to leave. She turned, and grabbed Simon, who by now was naked, his cock jutting out, long and hard. She pushed him towards the bed, demanding that he fuck her as she threw herself on top of him.

Simon gasped as Brenda ground her hot body against him, his cock pressed hard to her pussy. He reached down and dragged her bikini bottoms to one side as Brenda pulled her knee up higher along side him. He thrust upwards, driving his cock deep into her body. Brenda moaned with relief as she felt Simon's cock stretching her, filling her, driving into her.

Marie was naked as well by now, kneeling at the side of Simon and Brenda. She reached out and tried to undo the knot holding Brenda's sarong together. She groaned in frustration when it wouldn't come undone, and then just ripped the material from her friend's body. Brenda cried out as her breasts sprung free, as Simon reached for them. She leant forward, offering her swollen, wanton nipples to his hungry mouth.

Tom was watching, sat naked in the chair opposite the end of the bed, his cock in his hand. Despite his recent orgasm, he was already getting hard, pre cum dribbling from the tip of his cock. He watched as Simon reached for his wife's ass, and then tore her bikini bottoms away, leaving her naked. Tom gasped, his hand moving faster, as he watched Simon's thick cock spearing into his wife, the shaft splitting her lips apart, opening her pussy wide for him.

His attention was distracted as Marie moved. She was leaning forward, her ass in the air towards him, her hands and mouth reaching for Simon and Brenda, touching, kissing, sucking. As he watched her, Marie's hand appeared between her legs, her fingers thrusting into her own pussy. Tom's eyes flicked back to Brenda, to her tight ass winking at him, to her hot, wet pussy, to Simon's cock driving into her.

But then his view was obscured by Marie as she moved behind Simon and Brenda. She reached up, and slowly ran her hands over Brenda's taut ass, her fingers moving towards the tight crack between her cheeks. She traced a line over Brenda's tight, puckered hole, and then downwards towards her pussy.

She ran her fingers over Simon's cock, feeling the strength of his shaft as it pumped into Brenda. She reached for his balls, cupping and squeezing them as she leant forward, her tongue following the same route over their bodies as her fingers had.

Tom moved quickly to stand at the end of the bed, his cock rock hard now. He reached for Marie, holding her hips, and guided his cock into her wanton pussy. He slid into her quickly, pushing her forward onto Brenda and Simon. They all cried out, Brenda and Simon as Marie's mouth licked and sucked, as they fucked, Marie as Tom filled her, Tom as he reached deep inside her.

Marie came almost straightaway, her body on fire from what she had done and seen at the pool, what she was doing and seeing now. Her hot juices exploded around Tom's cock, sending a surge of pleasure through her body. She thrust her tongue inside Brenda, sending more pleasure through both of them, before she moved to one side.

Tom moaned in frustration as Marie moved away, his cock coming out of her with an audible "pop". He saw the juices leaking from her, glistening on her smooth thighs. She turned quickly and reached for him, grabbing his wet cock, and pulling him towards the others. He knelt on the end of the bed and shuffled forward, Marie guiding his cock towards Brenda, towards her puckered ass.

They all gasped at what happened next. Tom, as Marie held his slick cock against Brenda, as he pressed forward. Brenda, as she felt Tom's hardness against her, and then inside her. Simon, as he felt Tom enter Brenda, as he felt another cock along side his, fucking Brenda with him, the two of them separated by only the thinnest of flesh. And Marie, as she guided and cajoled, as she watched it happen, as she reached out to them all.

Simon's cum exploded inside Brenda minutes later, his balls contracting painfully as they emptied. Even after he had cum, he continued to drive his cock upwards into her pussy, matching Tom thrust for thrust.

Brenda screamed as she came. She slumped forward onto Simon, her body overwhelmed by the series of powerful orgasms crashing through her as Tom continued to pound into her ass, holding Simon's cock inside her.

With a roar, Tom came. His cum filled Brenda's ass until her pulled out off her, the rest of his cum spraying in endless jets over Brenda's ass, and then over Marie's breasts and face as she moved to suck his cock into her mouth. They lay together, gasping for breath, the air heavy with the scent of their sex, reaching out to hold each other.

* * * * *

The flight home that night was long and tiring, but even so they still felt elated when they arrived home. After Simon had collected the car from the airport car park, they had driven home quietly, each of them lost in their thoughts of what had happened over the last half of their holiday together.

At Tom and Brenda's house, they held each other tight, knowing that while this was just the beginning, they each needed a few days apart.

It was a few days later when the phone rang. Marie answered – it was Tom. As he spoke, Tom could feel his cock rising.

"Listen," he was saying, "Do you and Simon fancy a long weekend up at the lake, just the four of us? We could..."

"Do you really need to ask?" Marie asked him breathlessly.

"Of course we do!" she told him, her pussy already tingling at the thought of the four of them away together, alone again...

* * * * *

To be continued...