Holiday Fun with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun carries on after the holiday.
1.8k words
4.51
186.7k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read chapter one for a better understanding. (Holiday fun with Mom by wannafuckmom)

Things became very tense after my brother and dad got back that day, as all mom and I wanted to do was fuck each other silly, but had to control ourselves in their company. I am sure that if we were not related, dad and Steve would have picked up that something was going on, but luckily, incest carries its own alibi in that no one would ordinarily suspect anything.

For the rest of the day, we stole kisses and a few gropes wherever we could, but knew that we would remain horny and frustrated until the squash rematch the following morning, when we would be alone again, (supposedly horse riding).

That night was the most torturous of my life, as I was so sexually charged but had no method of relief, as there was no privacy in the lodge. My boner raged all night as images of my own mother sucking and riding on my knob and both of us writhing and screaming in ecstasy replayed over and over in my head. I had come twice in the day already, but needed desperately to jack off now.

I eventually got to sleep at around 3am, and woke unsurprisingly with morning glory, and to my mom giving me a most un-motherly kiss on the lips. It was noon, and we were alone again, mom had given breakfast to dad and Steve already, leaving me in bed.

I had died and gone to heaven; here I was in bed, my breakfast made next to me, my fuck-bunny mother sat on the edge on my bed slowly fisting my cock, I just lay back again and a huge grin appeared on my face, I really could get used to this.

‘Morning mom’ I said as if all was normal. ‘Hey honey, c’mon eat up and we’ll take a shower’ she replied mischievously.

That was an offer I did not want to refuse, so I wolfed down the breakfast, as I had an inkling that I would be using a lot of energy today.

Mom had already gone to the shower, and I joined her soon after, and we soaped each other up, and then had a little kiss and a cuddle. We couldn’t stop smiling and giggling as we were both completely contented with our situation.

After the shower, we went naked to the master bedroom where she went straight for my manhood, trying to deep-throat me. However, I had other plans, after my frustration I just had to fuck her as hard as I could. So I got her on all fours and positioned myself kneeling at her entrance, and thrust her straight away with no warning.

‘Awwww, ahhhhh’, yelled my mother, so I stopped inside her for a moment, not knowing if she was in pain or pleasure.

‘What are you doing?’ she said looking around to me, ‘keeping fucking me, pound your mommy’s pussy son, shaft me hard and fast, I want your cum now’.

I, of course obliged, giving her long, hard strokes, almost coming out of her pussy every time, and ramming until my balls slapped against her. I could soon feel myself approaching the point of no return and made the strokes even harder and fiercer, and in my excitement, accidentally drew my cock from her dripping pussy, and drove it straight up her ass! I came as soon as I was in there, due to the tightness, but carried on pumping her, and came a second time, it was utterly amazing - I was on permanent payout!

My mom was still begging for more though, as she hadn’t cum, and she turned over to suck me clean, it was incredible, my own mother was sucking my cock hungrily after I had just reamed it up her asshole! I never could have imagined my mom was such a dirty bitch, but I was damn pleased! I was inspired by this, so got into the sixty-nine position to finish her off. She loved it, and came hard as I concentrated on her clit while stuffing two fingers up her newly fucked bum hole.

We just lay there for a few minutes in our after-orgasm glow, completely spent.

Eventually, mom made a move for the shower, and I let her go alone, as the others would be back soon, and I didn’t want to be caught fucking my mother in the shower by my brother and father!

The next day, we went back home, and things had to go back to as they were before the holiday. – i.e. not boning my mom, although we could fit in a little bit of nookie, but nothing we couldn’t get out of doing if someone walked through the door, as I get home from college just before my dad comes back from work.

We were both driving ourselves crazy, living together, but not fucking, so we had to do something, as sniffing my mom’s panties wasn’t enough anymore, I had to get the real thing. So we arranged to go and see my mom’s sister and daughter up north for a couple of days; that would give us a chance for us to be together as they would be at work and college in the daytime.

Kathy, my aunt just lived with her daughter Shelley after her husband left a number of years ago. I had not seen either of them for over two years, but as I remember, Kathy had one hot body on her too, and was a little younger than mom. Shelley had been a bookworm type, but had a cute innocence about her, thinking about it now.

We said our goodbyes to dad and Steve as they dropped us off at the coach station (dad had to take care of the business, and Steve had a dissertation due soon), and as soon as we could, we began acting like a couple. It was so liberating being able to kiss my own mom with tongues, out in public!

Luckily, the coach was near empty so we took our positions at the back to avoid disturbance on the six-hour journey (the coach was one of those with the WCs in the middle, so no one would need to walk past us). However, it was difficult to get up to much due to the lack of space, all that we could do in comfort was to kiss and fondle each other. Nevertheless this was what we did, trying silently to get each other off using our hands. Despite the manoeuvrability problems, I managed to get a hand inside her g-string while kissing her and receiving a hand job. Unknown to us though, the coach stopped halfway to pick up more passengers, and the seats were soon filled. So we had to stop our petting, as it would raise too many eyebrows around us, besides they could probably smell our juices anyway.

When we got there, Aunt Kathy was waiting for us having taken a late lunch break to pick us up and take us home before going back to work. So we had the house to ourselves for a couple of hours before Rebecca would return from college.

Once inside, we got straight to it after getting ourselves horny on the coach. We didn’t even make it to a bedroom, we were in the hall when I grabbed mom’s arm, turned her to face me and near enough ripped her clothes off, and she did the same to me, as she needed it just as bad. She pinned me down and got straight onto my throbbing hard-on, no foreplay, just hard, raw fucking on the floor.

‘Ahhhh, fuck yeah, ride me hard mom, and bounce on my dick’, I couldn’t stop myself being noisy after the silence on the coach journey. We both moaned and groaned loudly as I was grabbing on those magnificent tits as she expertly rode my cock.

‘Mmmm, David, give it to me deeper, I feel you pushing my womb you nasty motherfucker, it need it hard, can you fuck your mom until she cums all over your dick and balls? I need to feel your hot incestuous spunk shooting up inside me, fuck yeah, nnng, harder David, deeper oooh yeahhhh.’

This really was a remarkable sight; my mom impaling herself on me, going up and down on my prick while her ample breasts bounce, and she talks utter filth, groaning in deep guttural sounds. I couldn’t take much more of this, and could feel her cunt clamping on me, squeezing my cock, giving me the ultimate sensations,

‘Yeah mom, I’m gonna bust here, ride me mom, clamp my dick, I’m gonna shoot, ohhhhhhh fuck yeah ahhhhhh shhhit here it comes mom.’

‘Yes David spray cum in your mother, give it to me, yess David, nowwww.’

She tightened even further and I exploded with four or five strong shots of cum going in her pussy then pulling out to give her the rest of my load on her tits, which she ate and rubbed into her titties.

I got up and helped my mother do the same (boy did she need it!) when I saw a girl around my age sat at the top of the staircase. All too quickly, it dawned on me that it was my cousin Shelley and that she had just witnessed me shagging my mother. I turned mom around to alert her to this, and she ran naked, up the stairs to try to explain (what she could have hoped to explain I don’t know). I was shocked, I just held my head in my hands, as I knew it was over now, my whole family would find out, and the new relationship I had just formed with my mom would have to end.

However, when I looked up again, Shelley had stood up and without saying anything, reached out and touched my mother’s sopping pussy then put those fingers in her mouth. If I was shocked before, I was fucking astounded now; my cousin who I hadn’t even said hello to yet had just tasted the mixture of mine and my mother’s sex juices. Now I was the one staring as two family members got it on, Shelley kissed my mom, giving some of the juices back as their tongues explored each other’s mouth.

Still without uttering a word, my cousin led my mom to a bedroom and beckoned me to follow...

To be continued??

Please give your feedback, as your comments really inspire me, and any tips, ideas or constructive criticism would be appreciated, as this is only my second ever story. Chapter 3 may follow if responses suggest that it should. Thank you, w.f.m.