Holiday Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Home early, daughter spies her parents fucking.
2.4k words
4.41
49.6k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks so much for your awesome support with the previous story in this series! It was my first entry here, and you made this new author feel most welcome!

Here is a direct continuation from Holiday Heat, though you don't need to have read that to enjoy this. But you should!

*****

Claire leisurely sauntered up the stairs, heading to her old room, with her clothes in her hands. The 20 year old cutie was naked and carried a light sheen of sweat on her skin, basking in the afterglow of multiple self-induced orgasms. She had been spying on her well-hung, younger brother Chris masturbating for Jill, the FedEx lady. It was a wild start to her holiday retreat from college, to be sure.

Her old bedroom was at the far end of the upstairs hallway. She remembered enjoying the privacy that it gave her from the rest of her family. She couldn't decide if she welcomed that distance once more, or if recent events made her wish it wasn't so private after all.

Just as she rounded the top of the stairs however, she saw a line of clothing strewn haphazardly across the floor. The trail led to the first door on the right, which was her parents' bedroom.

It didn't take a genius to realize what that meant, but Claire could hardly believe her normally reserved, level-headed parents would be so passionately brazen like this. They must've really let loose around here after she went off to college!

Sure enough, there were her father's jeans, mother's blouse and broken bra, her father's shirt, mother's skirt, and then both their underwear right outside the open door. Once again, curiosity struck Claire and she just had to see for herself. She crept along on tippy toes and her ears perked up as she drew closer.

She heard the unmistakable sounds of wet, slapping skin, male grunting and female moaning. Before she even reached the entrance to take a peek, it was obvious they must be going pretty hard at it already. They were caught up in the moment and made no attempt to be quiet or subtle.

She almost felt sorry for intruding on them like this, as they clearly weren't expecting her home yet. Almost sorry, but not quite.

She couldn't help herself. She peeked ever so slightly around the doorframe. And her suspicions were confirmed in all their hardcore glory. What a sight it was!

She witnessed with greedy, lustful eyes, her parents, Leon and Alice, fucking doggy style. Fucking, like crazed animals in heat, not romantically 'making slow, passionate love' as their daughter had once assumed they probably did.

Quite skillfully too, it seemed! Their long term love affair, now in plain view, broke the illusion of their 'very rare' intimacy that Claire at one time could barely stand considering. Now, she hoped they not only banged everyday, in every way, but everywhere they could as well. Maybe even involving others?

Fortunately, they were facing away from the door as their dirty daughter pondered all this. Claire doubted they'd stop even if they caught her though, with how intensely intimate they currently were. He was really giving it to her and she was taking it and then some.

It made Claire's heart skip a beat and a dozen fantasies flowed through her mind as she watched and listened. She took a moment to soak up their nudity with her eyes, as she absently played with her aching nipples. She hoped to commit it to memory for her fantasies.

Her father was a shorter, stockier built man. Rugged looking with his stubble and goatee. Claire felt, deep in her core, that he had an incredibly attractive dad physique for a man his age.

He had powerful arms and legs, and a brick of a torso. Not too well defined, nor overly muscular, but strong like a wall nontheless. His ass, while mostly flat in her estimation, was also firm and undulating as he gave her mother his all.

Leon's hands were thick and callused too, a casualty of years spent working on cars in his shop. Still, they provided an undeniable symbol of strength and protection to the women in his life. And he currently sported a fading farmer's tan which his wife, and now also his daughter, found endearing.

Much more enticing to both of them though was his girthy cock, quickly pumping in and out of his wife's gushing cunt. Claire guessed it was around 6 solid inches long. Shorter than her brother's, yes, but certainly quite a bit thicker.

Undoubtedly, it carried years more of experience in every twitch as well. His hairy balls hung just low enough to caress his wife's clit with every thrust. A clit noticably larger than her own, Claire realized, with fascination and lust. A little girl-cock, she mused.

And speaking of Alice, she, in contrast to her husband, was a tall, leggy and elegant beauty. Near flawless skin, save for a few mild wrinkles. Classy and refined.

He was a blue collar, hard working, man's man, and she came from money and prestige. Higher education compared to his trade skills. 'Book smarts vs. living', they would often joke together among friends.

She was known as the sexy local high school librarian and in her daughter's eyes now, she sure as hell looked the part. Even while currently nude, save for her garter belt and stockings, she wore a pearl necklace, gold earrings, and various jewelry that seemed to place her station well above her husband's. Not to mention her seductive high heels, one half-dangling now from her foot, the other off at the end of the bed.

Like Claire, Alice too wore glasses, though that seemed to only magnify her appeal. She was currently slimmer than her daughter, thanks to daily yoga and/or jogging. Her breasts sagged slightly due to her age though, and were maybe a size smaller than Claire's more perky ones. That didn't stop either of her peeping offspring from being transfixed by them at every opportunity, however.

Now, Claire herself had already had three orgasms previously by this point, so despite how incredibly hot she found the scene in front of her to be, she was running low on energy. So as she watched the older couple fuck like rabbits, the cute, chubby coed nympho sat down on the floor, legs spread. Then she gasped!

Her warm pussy lips touched the wet silk of her mom's panties. She totally forgot they were right there! The idea that the same cloth that touched her mother's twat moments ago now touched her own made her tremble with an unexpected level of arousal.

She took it up a notch and started pushing it into her fuck hole with her fingers, her parents' moaning unintentionally egging her on. She kept going until only one side string remained, enjoying the feeling of the silky garment filling her up.

The horny girl then leaned back on her elbows and one of them landed on her father's briefs. Immediately, she brought them up to her face and inhaled his musky scent. The few drops of precum soaked in at the opening became a target for her tongue. The taste, as little as it was, made her envious of her mother getting so much more of it.

She started working on her clit and watched her parents fuck esch other more intently.

"You're such a hot little bitch, aren't you, babe?", he rhetorically asked Alice while grabbing her stately hair bun and pulling her head up roughly by it, undoing the once professional looking hair style in the process.

"Hot for you, Lee!", she managed to utter between moans, her hands pawing at her own bouncing breasts as her hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her hips ground back against his. He groaned in delight and pounded her harder.

"You'd do anything for this cock, wouldn't you, slut?" Emphasizing the last word, he spanked her shapely ass leaving a red hand mark.

"OOH! Fuck yes! Anything, baby, you name it! You know I can't resist you! I need you more than air itself!" Her body shook through what appeared to be a minor orgasm.

"I bet you'd fuck me on the dining room table in front of our friends! Out on the street for our neighbors like a hooker on her pimp!" They both humped each other faster now, spurred on by their shared imagination.

"You'd bend over a car at my shop in front of customers! Shit! You need my cock so bad, don't you?! You'd worship me on your desk at work, right in front of your boss, wouldn't you?!", he spat between grunts.

She nodded each time and then he pulled her head back further, bending her back more, obscenely to her absolute limit, partially extended thanks to her yoga training. He made her thrust her heaving tits out, with her long, hard nipples crushing against the smooth headboard, over and over.

He growled at her in his rampant domination as they made direct eye contact, his face above hers, his spittle marking that pretty, smudged makeup like territory. "Say it, slut!"

She came again with his words, harder this time, her eyes wide and rolling back. His hand let go of her hair and instead, he held her by her throat. He spanked her other ass cheek, leaving another mark.

Visibly shaking, she gurgled and choked out her answer, nearly screaming it! "Anytime! Anywhere! Anyone! FUCK!"

Both her hands were almost violently molesting her own sloshy gash now, right alongside her husband impaling her with his prick. One hand was slapping and squeezing her labia against the throbbing man meat devinely pummeling her insides. The other jerked her large clit like a tiny cock, stopping occasionally to grope her husband's balls. Perhaps as if they were her own?

Claire, watching this unfold in front of her, imagined herself in her mother's place. While she hadn't hit the edge yet, she was terribly close. And her own answers to her father's dominating questions were the same as her slutty submissive mother's. Hell, probably even more intense than her's, honestly!

Leon growled again into Alice's ear, fighting back his own moans of desire. "You'd fuck me in front of your students, your coworkers, our parents! God, you'd gladly beg for it in front of our own grown kids and their friends, wouldn't you, whore? No limits, right? Only my cock filling your greedy cunt?... Mouth?... Ass?"

He hissed out that last word with particular intent, clearly knowing it was yet another taboo trigger for his lover's ear.

Alice simply nodded at this point, gutteral moans the only utterances from her gaping mouth. She was lost to the ecstacy and overwhelming bliss of her powerful orgasms.

Leon mercifully pulled both of them back a bit and then let her drop like a ragdoll. She collapsed face first into the pillows on their marital bed, her ass still up in the air, her generous breasts mashed beneath her, and her glasses sliding up her sweaty forehead.

From Claire's point of view behind them, her mother's pussy seemed to repeatedly squirt around her father's shaft and even continued briefly after he entirely pulled out. Then spent, it subtly dripped her remaining cum down her thighs.

Similar to a man after ejaculating, even her mother's 'girl-cock' clit seemed to relax and somewhat shrink in size. Leon apparently ran her through impressively well, better than any porn their daughter had seen.

'If only I'd be fucked like that!', Claire desperately moaned to herself.

As the sexy, now radiant MILF was recovering amidst her own afterglow, her yet unsatisfied husband somehow had the will left to walk around the side of the bed, and reposition her to lay on her back, sideways. Her head ended up over the edge, just under his bobbing, still hard cock.

It glistened with her juices. Dripped with them.

He fed his pulsing, slightly purple head into her waiting mouth with the gentleness of a lover now, slowly, methodically. His shaft's own rigidness and hyper-sensitivity provided all the friction he needed as it bent to fit into her throat. Alice merely suckled on her beloved husband, having little strength to do more.

Claire was in awe at her father's expertise and self control. He unwittingly held both himself and his daughter on an edge in suspense, with his wife already exhausted.

The moment his wet ball sac sunk onto Alice's nose, nearly suffocating her with her own scent, and he could feel her ragged breath on his ass, Leon braced against her. He held on to her quivering tits, gently pulling them.

He shuddered then, letting go with one last grunt, and came deep down her gullet, without even a thrust. Pulling back mid-climax, he sprayed his remaining spunk over her neck and chest, purposefully saving the last few drops especially for her glasses. Only a small dribble of cum rolled down her cheek from her lips as she mumbled happily to herself and smiled, swallowing, with pure satisfaction across her face.

Claire came at the same time her father did, to even less fan fair, given how worn out she was already. Her body shook slightly, and she was in a semi-dream state, caught up in her fantasies. She lazily let go of her father's underwear and pulled her mother's thoroughly soaked panties out of her well worn pussy.

"I love you, babe", her father sighed, kissing her mother softly before gently readjusting and cuddling up in bed with her. "You're the best. I couldn't ask for more."

It suddenly dawned on their voyeuristic daughter that they might really be able to soon see her now, so she woke up a bit more, and gathered her clothes, leaving theirs where she found them. She stumbled away, down past the office/yoga room, to her bedroom. Not wanting to make much sound, she left the door open.

Tossing her clothes on the hamper, and her torn up panties into the trash, Claire then lightly tossed herself onto her old bed and sighed into it happily. She recalled having missed the comfort of that mattress this past year.

Unceremoniously, she decided to nap the afternoon away, naked as she was. The timid girl mildly hoped someone, anyone really, would find her like that, as she had found them.

Would they watch her too as she slept? Play with themselves? With her? Would she wake up with a cock in her cunt? Would her mom, or dad, or brother splash her awake by cumming on her face??

She drifted off, with these thoughts and more dancing through her mind...