Holiday Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Heather, your tits are fine." Marcus stated.

I did have nice breasts. My nipples are nice and erect, and very pink. And even though I was only a 34B, my breasts are very perky. Ryan used to tease me about me wearing a bra to keep them down, not hold them up.

Other than my short skirt, I was now naked in front of Marcus. I was a little surprised by what I said next. "Marcus, you have all of your clothes on, don't you like me?"

"Oh yeah little girl, I like you," Marcus responded seductively.

He slowly pulled his t- shirt over his head and tossed it aside. Marcus wasn't quite as tall as Ray, but he was even more solid (if that was possible). I rose up and scooted around on the chair so I was now facing Marcus, well actually, facing his groin. With the flames behind him, I could see Marcus as more of a silhouette rather than in any detail. He gently pulled my hands up and placed them on his waist in front of me.

I really didn't need any additional encouragement at this point. I reached over and unsnapped his shorts with my left hand and pulled his zipper down with my right hand.

There is always that anticipation when you are with someone for the first time. You never really know what you are going to pull out. Even in high school, there was a variety of shapes and sizes (albeit in the 4" to 6" range). I was feeling a great deal of excitement and anticipation as I pulled his shorts down.

Marcus turned slightly to his right as he stepped out of his shots and that's when I first saw it. My Gawd, it was longer and thicker than Ray's. And I don't think he was even erect yet. He had to be at least 10" and it was growing longer and firmer right in front of my face.

"You like what you see Heather?" Marcus softly asked.

"Oh yes," I responded shakily. But I thought to myself, I just wasn't quite sure what to do with it. It was too big to really get in my mouth easily, so I just grabbed it. I grabbed it with both hands. It felt great in my hands. It was alive. As my hands moved up and down the shaft it would jump and grow harder and longer. I swear it was over a foot long now and as thick as my forearm.

I stroked it for a few moments until it was as hard as a rock. It was the most magnificent thing I have ever laid my eyes on. At that point the desire to suck it hit me and hit me hard.

I pulled his large bulbous head toward my mouth. I met the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue. His pre cum had already started to seep out and I gently licked it off and then slowly ran my tongue all around the head of his cock. Very slowly I moved my mouth over his head and slid it in. It really stretched my jaw to take just the head in. Gently Marcus started to move his head slowly in and out of my mouth as I circled the head of his cock with my tongue. I could feel his cock get even harder as I sucked him.

A sudden sobbing scream pierced the calm night air. As Marcus's huge cock head was sliding in and out of my mouth, I glanced over and saw Jordan sitting on top of Ray's lap and she riding his cock hard and fast and coming even harder.

Her screams were that of pure pleasure as Ray was thrusting his cock into her as hard as she was trying to pound it with her pussy. "Oh my God, fuck me you stud, fuck me. Fuck me harder Ray, fuck me harder," she screamed. "I'm coming you big bastard, Oh I'm coming hard, fuck me." Their bodies were slamming together and you could hear Jordan's juices squishing as Ray's cock pounded her pussy.

It was pretty overwhelming. The smell and sound of sex was all around me. My best friend was pounding a huge black man's cock within a few feet of me and I had an even bigger cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

As I sucked Marcus's cock, he reached down and slid my skirt the rest of the way off. We were both naked now. He began to massage my wet pussy with his hand as I was getting a little more of his cock into my mouth. Closing my eyes I tried to take more and more of his cock into my mouth. I had both hands on his hard shaft and could only take about 4 inches. It wasn't gagging me; it was just too thick to get any more in.

When I opened my eyes I was shocked to see Jordan kneeling right beside me watching Marcus's cock slide in my mouth. And right beside Marcus's cock dangled Ray's shiny wet cock. If it was overwhelming before, I don't know how to describe this.

Jordan put her hand around Ray's cock and gently brought it up to my face. She put her other hand on Marcus's cock and began to guide him in and out of my mouth. Then she pulled his cock completely out of my mouth and slide Ray's cock in.

Ray was big, but not as thick as Marcus. After the initial shock of having another cock in my mouth, I was able to slide my mouth more easily up and down his shaft. Jordan was jerking Marcus with her other hand and licking Ray's shaft as she guided his cock in and out of my mouth.

Jordan turned and began to suck Marcus now while still guiding Ray's cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh shit," Jordan said, "How did you get this cock in your mouth Heather. It is huge."

Ray and Marcus laughed as Jordan struggled to get her mouth over Marcus's large head. I put both my hands on Ray's cock and gently stroked his hard cock. I continued to stroke Ray's cock as I pulled it out of my mouth. I leaned over to lick the side of Marcus's cock as Jordan tried to get more of his head in her mouth. I slowly slid my tongue up and down his shaft as Jordan finally got most of his head into her mouth.

Ray pulled away and I eagerly joined Jordan taking turns sucking and licking Marcus's cock. Ray had moved behind Jordan and started to do her doggy style. Jordan stopped sucking and gasped as his hard cock slid in her still juicy pussy. It did not take long for Ray to begin really pounding her again and the squishing was even louder now. Jordan was getting fucked by, and was sucking, two huge men.

I leaned back and watched for a moment. It was quite a sight. Ray was 6'6" and Marcus was 6'4", and in between both of their huge cocks was Jordan, all of 5'5" of her. Marcus looked down and smiled at me as Jordan struggled to get more of his cock into her mouth. He had been watching and enjoying the sight as well.

"You are beautiful Heather," he said. I smiled; blushing a bit I'm sure.

While maintaining eye contact with Marcus, I sat back against the bench and spread my legs exposing my juicy pink pussy. I slowly and softly began to touch myself. Marcus watched as I gently began to insert a finger into my pussy. Even though I have a very tight pussy, it was so moist from the excitement that my finger slid in easily. I began rubbing my clit with my other hand as I fingered my pussy.

I closed my eyes as I pleasured myself, listening to Ray bang a panting Jordan right in front of me and knowing that Marcus was watching my every move. With my eyes still shut, I began to finger and rub my self harder.

It was then I sensed a presence over me. I opened my eyes and Marcus was knelling between my legs with his arms on the bench behind me. His cock was dangling right above my pussy. I raised my arms, put them around his neck, and pulled him toward me.

Marcus leaned in and kissed me gently. I could feel the strength and power flowing through his body as we kissed and I pulled him closer. His cock was pressed against my stomach and his balls were hanging across my pussy. The head of his cock was literally up to my breasts. I began to think; as much as I want it, there may be no way he gets that thing inside me.

I must have tensed up a bit at that moment, because Marcus stopped kissing me for a second and said, "Don't worry Heather, we'll take it very easy and very slow. I won't hurt you and I'll let you set the pace."

I reached and pulled his cock down to my pussy. He slowly rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit, sliding all the way down his shaft, then all the way back up. Occasionally Marcus would stop the rubbing and push his head gently and ever so slightly into my tight pussy. At the first resistance, he would pull it out and rub his cock up and down my clit more. He repeated this over and over for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably about 10 minutes.

Every time he would push his head into my pussy, it would go in slightly deeper. And every time he pulled it out and rubbed my clit with his cock I would get hotter and wetter. I came several times as he repeated the routine. I was especially responsive when his head would just start to meet resistance and then he would pull it out. That created some real gushers for me.

Finally Marcus was able to get the head of his cock into my hot wet pussy. He was so gentle and patient, and I was so wet from my orgasms, I didn't feel any pain as he gradually worked it in. Now he was able to put the head in and pull the head out without resistance. My pussy was gradually adjusting to the girth of his head. Or so I thought.

Suddenly, after more than 10 minutes of very patiently easing just the head of his cock in and out of my pussy, Marcus thrust firm and hard into me.

I wanted to scream, I would have screamed; but it totally took my breath away. My mouth was open and I was trying to scream, there was just no sound coming out. He violently thrust his cock half way into me again, then pulled out quickly only to be thrust back in even harder and deeper. Again and again Marcus pounded me with his huge cock, each time harder and deeper than the previous time.

It hurt like hell; he was a monster of a man. In spite of how hard he thrusted though, there was no way he was going to get all of his cock in me. He was hitting the back of my womb at about 10", my eyes were rolling back, and I felt like I was on the verge of blacking out.

My pussy was also exploding. My juices were flowing like a busted dam and my ass was bouncing up and down off a growing puddle of my own cum. The sensations I felt were intense and like none I could have imagined. Pain, fear, euphoria, love, and lust were all simultaneously flowing through me and exiting through my pussy. My pussy was throbbing with pain and pulsating with pleasure. Tears were flowing down my checks.

It didn't seem possible, but Marcus reached back and hit a higher gear. His power and strength was incredible as he drove his cock into me; bouncing it off the back of my womb, and then driving it in even harder and more violently with each stroke.

I'm not sure I was conscious of the fact that I was now thrusting my pussy to meet his penetrating strokes, making the collision of our bodies even more intense and violent.

Marcus screamed, "Oh shit bitch, I want to come on your face."

Creating almost a popping sound, he pulled his massive cock out of my pussy. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to his throbbing cock. With his free hand he firmly stroked his cock and aimed it at my face.

My eyes must have been bulging out of my head. I had been fucked almost senseless and now I had a gigantic cock pointed at my face, nearly ready to explode.

Jordan was still being fucked fast and hard by Ray right beside me. I had been totally oblivious to this after Marcus started fucking me hard. But I could hear Ray yell, "Damn Marcus, I want to cum on her face too, she is one hot looking bitch."

With that Ray pulled his cock out of Jordan, stood up and aimed his cock right at my face as he stroked to his conclusion as well. Jordan was listless on the ground as Ray had fucked her almost senseless as well.

Ray and Marcus both aimed their huge throbbing cocks right at my face. "Open your mouth Bitch, here I come," Ray screamed.

I looked at his hard glistening cock right in front of my mouth. With some hesitancy I slightly parted my lips. With one last hard tug his cock exploded and a shot of cum rifled off my nose and across my face, the next shot went up my nose, followed by a third hard shot that streamed across my whole face landing just above my eye.

His last hard shot finally hit his target, as he pushed his cock closer to my mouth, shooting through my still slightly parted lips, and it was followed by several smaller shots, that hit my mouth as he pushed his cock through my lips. Grabbing me by the back of my head he drained his cock into my mouth. I could feel the hot sperm on my face, in my mouth, and down my throat as he pulled his cock out.

Marcus was stroking his cock as Ray handed off my face to him. He pulled me toward his cock and yelled, "Open your mouth bitch, I'm coming," My lips were still just slightly parted and before I could open my mouth Marcus had pushed the massive head of his cock between my lips and it exploded with shot after shot of hot and heavy cum.

My mouth quickly filled and massive amounts of cum started streaming out the sides of my mouth and down my throat. Marcus pulled his cock out and it was still shooting, hitting my nose, lips, and then chin with cum.

Still holding me by my hair, he pulled me back to his cock and said "Lick my cock clean bitch."

I didn't like his tone but his power was overwhelming as he pulled my mouth right up to his cock. I stuck my tongue just slightly through my lips and he ground the head of his cock on it and coated it with cum.

"Now swallow that bitch," he demanded.

I turned my head embarrassed; my mouth was full of cum and my face was covered with cum. I swallowed some and spit some out as I continued to look away, feeling very shocked at the sudden turn of mood and somewhat ashamed of the resulting events. I heard a door shut and I slowly looked up. Ray and Marcus had dressed, turned off the fire pit, and went back inside the bar, locking the door behind them.

Jordan was still half out of it, and so was I quite frankly. We slowly got up and dressed without saying anything to each other or making any eye contact. Jordan walked to the gate, unlatched it and left.

I sat on the bench, dressed now, but looking like shit with dried cum in my hair and streams of cum still dripping down my face. I got up and slowly, and somewhat painfully, made my way to my car, oblivious to the stares of customers going in and leaving Snuffy's.

Full of emotions that I couldn't sort in any meaningful way, I slowly pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Already Done!!

This story has already been submitted before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
seen it

as they say been there seen that

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Duplicate

This story was previously subbmitted.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

#1 Draft Pick A young freshman finds herself interviewing the #1 draft pick.in Interracial Love
Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 01 Ashley falls for a dark, dirty trick with a black man...in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories