Holiday Inn Ch. 01

Story Info
A dom clarifies rules for his submissive in a hotel room.
1.3k words
3.91
17.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 – rules

I am standing behind you. Both your hands behind your back, my right hand encircles your wrists, holding them tightly. I tell you to bow your head, but do not wait for you to obey, pushing your head forward with my free hand and keeping it in place. Still holding your wrists I take a step back. You will move your legs apart a little.

My slave is never to have her legs together in my presence, unless I command it.

My hand drifts down from your head, brushing your hair to one side and exposing the soft, white sweep of your neck. I move forward again to kiss you, to feather your pale skin with the tip of my tongue, all the time grasping your shoulder firmly. You are not to move until I allow it. You are to stand exactly where I decide. Then I look past your bowed head, at the full length mirror in front of you. Your hair partly covers your lovely face, but I can see that your lips are slightly parted.

My slave is never to close her mouth in my presence, unless I command it.

I release your wrists and tell you to place your hands on the mirror in front of you. Do not raise your head. Then I take your hips and pull you backwards. Your hands slide down the mirror with a squeak until you are bent over in front of me. I step back to look at your ass. Where your short black skirt ends, there is a sliver of flesh above your stocking tops. Your subservience pleases me; you are dressed for my pleasure. I raise the hem of your skirt to reveal your panties, which are delightfully girly – as instructed. My fingers gently trace the shape of your ass, slipping down the smooth backs of your thighs to your stocking tops and up again. Then I notice in the mirror you are watching me, your grey eyes bright and large through the wisps of hair that fall across your face. Returning your gaze sternly, my right hand slips to the inside of your left thigh, where I pinch the soft flesh between my finger and thumb. You whimper before lowering your eyes obediently.

My slave is never to look at me unless I command it.

I can see that you need reminding who's property you are. You are dressed for me; legs apart for me; head bowed for me; and bent over submissively – for me. But as my hand rests gently on the inside of your thigh, you attempt to rub yourself against my hand. I am not concerned with your attempts at pleasuring yourself and move my hand away. I tell you that I may let you play with your pussy later while you are sucking my cock, providing you do a good job. Then I press my cock, hard in my trousers against your ass and reach round to squeeze your right tit. Slipping my fingers inside your bra, I tweak your nipple, asking whether my cocksucker would like to be allowed play with her pussy, but you just gasp. I enjoy watching your face as I squeeze your nipple: every pinch a sharp reminder to you that I own you completely. I repeat my question and permit you to answer me.

My slave is never to talk back to me unless I give her permission.

You beg me to fuck you or at least to let you masturbate. As you say this you remove a hand from the mirror in front of you, but I catch it before you can reach into your panties. I firmly put your hand back on the mirror and tell you that you have seriously overstepped yourself this time. Then I tell you to stick your ass out more and I pull your hair hard so that your back arches. As the hair falls away from your face, I can see your excitement in the reflection. You face is flushed and your pupils dilated. I tell you that I am going to spank you. To your credit, you do not object – if anything your lips part a little more and the heaviness of your breathing betrays your eagerness to submit to me.

At the first strike, you give out a squeal and your eyes close tight. I wait for them to open. You are to watch while I spank you. I want you to see what I see – the desire and surrender in your face. I stroke your ass, smoothing the fabric of your knickers. You are soft and warm in my hand. Then I spank you again, pulling harder on your hair and enjoying your whimpers. You are breathing faster as I raise my hand again. Your eyes wide open and fixed on me. I pause, and tell you to unbutton your blouse. Quickly. As you fumble with your buttons, I strike you again. Quickly, I tell you. I want to see your tits jiggle as I spank you. As you undo the last button, I reach round and impatiently pull your breasts out of your bra.

My slave will get her tits out whenever I demand it.

I resist the temptation to play with your erect nipples, though I would very much like to suck them. Instead I tweak them a little and whisper in your ear that you are my beautiful slave. You look into my eyes in the reflection and tell me that you belong to me. Then I turn my attention back to your backside. I tell you to wriggle your ass as I enjoy a moving target and you begin to smile. But not for long as I bring my hand down again, making you squeal. I notice that as you have been squirming, you have moved your feet back together. This will not do (see above) and I tell you so. Then I let go of your hair and pull your panties down to halfway down your thighs with a swift movement. I am not surprised that the crotch of them is visibly wet. I reach down and feel the dampness of your inner thighs. Although I long to taste you, I have not finished with your subjugation just yet. Instead, I run two fingers along your pussy lips and as you moan and wriggle I reach up to wipe my fingers over your lips. You open your mouth to suck on them, but I circle your lips and then move my hand away.

My slave will suck what I offer her but only when I command it.

Then I began to spank your bare ass, delighting in watching your gorgeous tits jiggling over the top of your bra. I tell you to reach back with one hand and hold your skirt up as it is inconveniencing me. With each blow, you squeal and moan, gyrating your hips first away from me and then towards me, as instinct and desire conflict. You beg me to fuck you. I spank you harder for speaking out, until your ass is pink and shape of my hand is clearly visible as a rosy mark. Pressing my hard-on against you, I tell you that I want you to feel the sting even when I am no longer there, so you remember that you belong to me.

My slave does not cease to be my slave when I am not present.

Then I stroke your pink flesh and with the other hand I stick two fingers into your wet pussy. You groan and push back against me. I tell you to go to the bed, remove your panties and spread yourself for me. Then I tell you to beg for my cock. And as you beg, I take your discarded, wet panties and gag you with them before pinning you down and fucking you hard. I will leave you in no doubt that you are mine. And afterwards I will give you chocolates.

Your master will look after you.