Holiday Inn Ch. 03

Story Info
She dresses for her dom and is rewarded with cock.
1.9k words
4
14.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 – silk slip

You look so cute with your hair in pigtails, standing at the foot of the bed with your back to the full length mirror. You have followed your preparatory instructions very well and I approve wholeheartedly of your choice of lingerie. I left the specifics up to you, and like a good girl, you have selected something that you know will please me. It is a short, cream-coloured, silk slip with some delicate, feminine details: a flowery, lace hem and tiny bows where the fine shoulder straps meet the material that hugs your gorgeous breasts . The silk flows softly over your hips and covers very little of your milk-white thighs.

I reach out to stroke your belly and hips gently, telling you how beautiful you look and that you deserve a special reward. Then I step forward to kiss your neck lightly. You emit a little moan and put your head to one side to allow me full access. Good girl. I love the taste of your skin, and my lips linger on your collar bone. I want to inspect you. I let my fingers roam over your breasts, circling your nipples through the shiny fabric. As your nipples start to harden, I give them the gentlest of tweaks. You have very pretty nipples, I whisper in your ear.. Then I move behind you, still caressing your neck and shoulders. Reaching around you, my hand falls to your belly once again which feels delightful beneath the silk. I tell you this in between kisses. Your head is bowed and I can hear pleasure in your breath as I nibble your shoulders.

From your belly, my hand moves down, smoothing the silk over the top of your thigh until I reach your skin. My fingertips stretch out to caress the inside of your leg. I let my hand brush your panties, teasing you just a little bit. As you moan slightly, I run the tip of my middle finger along the crease of your pussy from back to front, pressing lightly through the material of your panties. I enjoy your reaction. Still standing behind you I remove my trousers and pull my hard cock out of my pants. I lift up your slip and rub the end against your ass and ask you whether you are looking forward to be fucked by me. Yes, you whisper. Then I push my erection between your thighs and repeat my question. You instinctively bend forward submissively and beg me to fuck you, so I wipe the end of my cock along your fabric covered slit and tell you that your knickers are in my way.

Before I let you take them off, I come round in front of you and sit down on the end of the bed. Now you can take them off, I tell you. Once you have removed them, I tell you to lift up the front of your slip and show me your pussy. Come closer, I tell you, I want to take a good look a my property. As I study your exposed cunt, I stroke my cock appreciatively. Then I reach out and stroke your pussy lips, gently at first, but with increasing pressure, until my fingertip slips into your wet cunt hole. You emit the most delicious moan and your thighs quiver as I start to gently finger fuck you.

As my middle finger slides in and out of you, I notice you stealing glances at my hard-on. I know what you want. I tell you to get down on your knees in front of me and start sucking. You can start with my finger since I know how much you like to taste pussy. You look into my eyes as you run you tongue up from knuckle to finger tip, before sucking obediently. Once I am satisfied that you have cleaned my finger up, I tell you to turn your attention to what you do best. As usual, you do not hesitate, wrapping your soft lips round the glistening end of my dick

I take hold of your pigtails and help you find the rhythm I want. With a little assistance, you are a perfect cocksucker. My tone of voice is tender as I tell you this, but my grip on you is insistent. Both your mouth and your pussy belong to me to fuck when I choose. To remind you of this, I grasp my cock and pull it from your lips. Did I tell you you can shut your mouth? Then, with the sticky end of my dick I write my initials on your cheeks in pre-cum. This seems to make you happy, so I kindly stick my cock into you mouth again. I make a mental note to bring a marker pen with me next time. Or maybe it would be better to use some nice pink lipstick. I will instruct you to buy this for next time. It will be a constant reminder, lying inside your handbag. As I think about this, I hold your head still with both hands and start thrusting into you. I tell you to suck harder, so it feels like I'm poking your tight little pussy.

After a while, I lay back and tell you it's time to sit on my cock. You are to face away from me and squat over me. You do so, wiggling your ass as you line yourself up on my hardness. Unsurprisingly, you seem desperate to have my dick in you, but I like watching you wiggle your ass for me; so I tell you to do it some more – and to rub yourself against my erection. I love feeling your wet cunt against my cock. Are you looking at the mirror in front of you? If you are, you will see what a beautiful and horny little cock slave you are.

I have to say, you are very well behaved this evening; so I hold your hips firmly and pull you down on to me as a reward. You gasp as you slide down my shaft. Is that what you need, I ask.? Of course it is. You waste no time getting what you want, your tight, wet cunt squeezing my hard-on with every rise and fall. I support your with a hand on each ass cheek. Come on, I say, you can do better than that! With that, I lightly spank your ass in encouragement. Giddyup! I imagine that makes you smile, but you are wise enough to hide it from me..

Although I am watching your ass bouncing up and down, a glance tells me that you are studying yourself in the mirror in front of you. Specifically, you are watching my cock plunging in and out of your insatiable pussy. Good girl, I tell you once again, but I can tell that you are tiring. There is a sheen of sweat on your skin and you are panting hard. I enjoy feeling the warm clamminess of your ass and the taught muscles in your thighs as you pump as fast as you can. OK, I tell you, we're going to shuffle forward to the end of the bed, so that you can straddle me with your feet on the floor. Once we get there, I prop myself up on one arm and put the other about your waist. Now I can see past your shoulder to the mirror.

You are standing, legs apart and head bowed forward. Your hands are on your thighs and you lower yourself to meet each of my upward thrusts with a moan. With my free hand I grab a pigtail and pull your head back, telling you to watch yourself being fucked by your master. Your cheeks are flushed and your eyes are wide open. Then I see one of your hands slide up your thigh and start to rub your clit. No you don't, slave, I tell you grabbing your wrist. I instruct you to put both hands behind your back. When you comply I grip both of your wrists together. Now fuck, I command. While you ride my cock, I remind you that you are not to touch your clit unless I command it. You repeat this between gasps. The only pleasure you are permitted at the moment is derived from serving my cock and feeling it deep inside you. Fuck faster, cock slave, I tell you, pulling you up and down by your wrists.

Your tits look luscious as they jiggle around inside your slip. I release your wrists and and tell you show me them properly. You tug the shoulder straps down and let the smooth fabric slide over you breasts. Keep fucking, sweet-tits. As you watch yourself in the mirror, your hands move up your body until you begin pinching your nipples between your thumbs and forefingers. I allow you to do this for a few moments, enjoying watching your face: the whimper forming on your lips and a kind of helpless expression that just makes me want to fuck you harder. Put your hands on your head, I tell you; that's the only way to stop my horny slave from playing with herself.. A series of spanks punctuates my verbal reminder to you that your pain and pleasure are exclusively my right to administer. You squeal with every strike.

And now for pleasure. I am going to make you cum on my cock. I tell you to keep fucking, as I reach round you and start to rub your clit in circular motions. You moan as my fingers press into your wetness. Momentarily, my fingertips run down to my shaft as it slips in and out of you, spreading your juices down to my balls and back. Then I continue masturbating you, varying the speed and pressure to control your pleasure completely. Keep watching yourself in the mirror, I instruct you. I want you to remember how you look when you are completely owned and dominated. I am sure it is a memory you will masturbate over.

Keep riding my cock, pet. Then I take my fingers and wipe them over your lips, before returning them to your clit. You are going to cum with my your cunt full of my cock and the taste of pussy on your lips. Your breath comes in short bursts as you stare open-mouthed at my busy, wet fingers, your hands clasped obediently on your head. Do you want to cum, I ask. Yes, you gasp. Yes what? I stop rubbing you. Please may I cum, master, you beg. I resume masturbating you as you continue to entreat me to let you cum. Cum on my cock, slave, I tell you. You are moaning and gasping as you approach your climax. Then, as you convulse, I thrust my cock as deep up into you as I can, impaling you completely. I love watching you orgasm and hold you tight as you sway in ecstasy, your shoulders hunched forward.

Now, it's time for your reward. Once you have gotten your breath back, I tell you to get onto your back and spread yourself. I was planning on wanking over you, but when I see your wet pussy, with soft pink lips and fucked cunt hole, I can't resit stuffing my cock into you again and humping you hard. I put my hand over your mouth as I slam against against and into you. It isn't long before I am ready to cum. I pull myself out of you and kneel over you rubbing my cock and studying your cunt, tits and face. As our eyes meet, I start spunking over you: first over you chin and lips; then, over the pretty, silk slip bunched round your waist.

You will stay spread and cum-covered on the bed until I feel like using your pussy or mouth again.